Chapter 19

Need Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie, we need to continue what we did this morning. You haven't finish your confession." Yuju reminding.

The girls agily take a seat in front of Sojung, just like they did before. Umji waken Eunha up to join the conversation.

"Continue!" Yerin commanding as if the Judge who re-open the court.

 

Sojung deeply sigh, "Do we have to continue this?"

"YES! OF COURSE! WE HAVE TO!" The girls reply in unison.

 

"Unnie, just tell us the whole story. Don't make us keep on angry and disappointed at you like this." Eunha persuade.

"Yeah. Tell us! We all ears, ready to hear you. Make us understand and then able to sincerely accept your decision." Yerin said while put her hair behind her ears, showing that she literally open her ears.

"It's hard for you. We know that! But it's hard for us also. So please, tell us. Be honest to us, please, we need it so we can move on our life more comfortable." Umji beg.

Sojung looking at those 5 girls in front if her. They all unconsciously bend their body to her direction, while staring at her with their excited eyes. Ready and eager to hear her explanation.

 

Ah... they all look adorable

Sowon chuckle while having that thought.

 

"Why you laughing? We all being serious and you laugh at us?! Tsk!" SinB scoffs.

"Sorry. My bad. You have no idea... how adorable you all looks right now." Sojung squeals but then quickly mouthpalming herself to hold down her overwhelming reaction.

Those 5 girls sigh.

 

After a while, Sojung finally calm herself down. She clears as she trying to be serious.

"I admit, that Joonwoo indeed not my son by blood. He indeed the baby that somebody left in front of our dorm door 6 years ago.

 

I really can't let him off. I must keep him. I have to do it, or I won't forgive myself and regret it for the rest of my life 

 

Please don't think that I choose him over you, over our group's sake. No... you can't compare those matters, since it completely different things. Both are important. Both are precious for me. It's like... no matter which I choose, it gonna hurt me as if I'm dying... there's no right or wrong... both are hard and hurt.

 

But I decided to live my life with Joonwoo...

Because I trust you.

You all somehow... gonna manage to survive without me.

I don't know how you struggled to survive, but still... at that time I'm sure you definitely gonna make it.

See... i was right.

You are survive. You doing great.

 

Thank you...

 

For not disappoint my trust on you. I'm so grateful.

 

You maybe thought that Baby Joonwoo also have his chance to survive eventhough without me.

Yeah.. I agree. That's also my hope.

But I just couldn't let him go out of my life.

I couldn't force myself to accept that his other chance to survive is without me in his life.

 

I'm sorry. I admit that I'm selfish.

 

Just blame me. It's my fault.

Don't blame Joonwoo for the reason I left you.

 

Now.. it's up to you... will you accept my excuse or continue to hate me ...

 

But for sure I will continue my life here with Joonwoo. It's too risky to go back to Seoul and become known to the public. It's too difficult for the world to easily accept this. I'm sure there're pros and contras. But my priority is I don't want Joonwoo to suffer facing the cruel world. I know it can't be avoid forever, since it reality, but at least not now... later.. when he already grown up and mature enough.

Meanwhile, for now I want him to has happy life, to make sure he got enough love, plays as much as he want, to have fun. I'm gonna nurture, prepare and train him as best as I can, so later he will have the ability, talent to survive, just like his survivor imos." Sojung end her long explanation with proud smile while looking at her dongsaengs.

 

"Okay. Fine. But I still don't get it... why you have to shoo us away? What the correlation?" SinB ask.

"Uhmm... it's because... I don't have the full legal adoption rights yet over Joonwoo. I'm still on probation." The girls gasps as they hear Sojung reveal the fact.

"I still have a few more months to fulfill my trial period. After that, the court will evaluate, to decide will they allow me to fully legally adopt Joonwoo. The process is very complicated and difficult. I don't dare to take risks if the media and the public know about this. Definitely there'll be pros and cons." Sojung tell.

"It's been years. Why it takes that long?" Eunha ask.

"It's normal. Indeed takes long time to get legal adoption. It's human being's life we talking about, it's not as easy as adopting pet." Sojung chuckle, but somehow it sounds bitter.

"But my Daddy's friend also adopt a child. And they get it pretty fast. Why you took that long, Unnie?" Umji ask.

"There're a lot to be considering. There're lots of conditions. Maybe it's easier if I adopt from the orphanage, or the parent-by-blood willingly officially give him to me. But for this case, it's difficult because I found Joonwoo at ... uhmm... you can say... random place."

"But there's a letter from his Mother, told that she's purposely gave him to you." Yuju reminding.

"Yeah. But that letter is considered not as legal letter by law. It's just a letter. Plainly just a written on a paper. Anybody could make it. But don't worry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter