Chapter 5

Need Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sojung, we need to talk!" He trying to catch up Sowon's fast and wide steps.

"No! There's no more 'we' between us. I already got enough of you for all this times." Suddenly Sowon stop her step and face him boldly. "You will never change. I'm truly regret my foolishness to gave you chance. I thought you already grown up and become responsibility man. But I'm wrong. You are still the same. It's indeed your natural character. It's in your blood. I don't want to see you again. Even if we accidently meet, I will pretend that you are somebody else. And you too, please.. I beg you for the last time... don't ever you act like you know me. Let's be strangers for each other. I will just know you as one of TV producers, and you just know me as Sowon of GFriend. That's all. I will forget our past. So please you do so. Bye." Then Sowon leaving that guy.

 

Sowon furiously entering GFriend's waiting room, then for everybodies surprise, she roughly slam the door. Everybodies jolted, but when they see how mess Sowon's face that time, they decide to just bury anything that they about to say to her and back to do what they currently do, pretend that nothing happened just now.

Sowon trying to manage her panting breath and racing heartbeats, she having hard time to control her emotion. She feel about to explode at that time. Suddenly she do something that surprising others again... she rushly walk to Yerin who chit-chatting with Yuju and Umji on the couch, then Sowon suddenly grab Yerin's hand wrist and pull her to get up and force her to go with her.

"We need to talk." Is just what Sowon murmured.

 

"Unnie!" SinB trying to stand in their way, but Sowon glare and flap her hand to that second maknae and it's enough to make SinB obidiently back off.

 

Sowon pull Yerin out of the room, then take her along the hallway, then turn to secluded corner, then open the emergency exit door and went into the emergency stairs, then close back the door. She let go Yerin's hand. It seems she grip it to harsh, that's why it left red marks on Yerin's hand wrist, also Yerin can feel that her blood that blocked on her hand is gradually start to back flowing the way it supposed to be. Yerin quietly massaging her hand wrist, while Sowon is furiously walking back and forth in front of her. Because Yerin know too well her leader-unnie habbit, so she decide to just wait the appropriate time to start the conversation, since it useless to talk to Sowon when she still mess up emotionally.

After a while...

Sowon suddenly throw herself to hug Yerin. Suprisingly very tight hug. As if all she just done were not enough surprising, Sowon start to cry, she even wailling, her body trembling, and that's all makes Yerin panic.

 

"Unnie... what's wrong? What happened? Why you crying this hard? Was there somebody upset you? Or was something bad happened? Tell me! I'll help you." Yerin panickely blabbering. But Sowon just keep wailing. So Yerin decide to just hug her and rubbing her back or caressing her head, trying her best to soothing her unnie.

It feel pretty long when Sowon gradually calm down. Yerin carefully trying to ask again.

"Unnie... what happened? What can I do for you?" Yerin ask in her best gentle tone.

"Just hug me... please..." Sowon said trembling between her sobs.

So Yerin just do as what she ask her to do.

 

"Yerin-ah, I'm so sorry for ignored your warn. You are right, I'm so stupid. He is jerk. He still the same and probably won't change. I'm so silly to fell to him again. I should listen to you. I even slapped you, I'm so sorry. I blinded by my crush on him. Now, I terribelly regret it." Sowon said, almost couldn't heard by Yerin as complete sentences, since she said it tremblingly between her sobs and low tone like murmured, but fortunately Yerin still got every words. And it breaks her heart to heard that.

"Aww~... my poor Unnie~..." Yerin tighten her hug. "It's good that you realize that now. You should leave him now."

"Yeah. I already did that. I just left him." Sowon confess.

"Great! (Sigh deeply in relieve) I'm so glad you did that. Good job!" Yerin complimenting as she dearly pats Sowon's . "You did right. Finally you left him. Oh God, this is the most relieving news that I've ever heard. Good job, Unnie. You'll be fine now. Don't worry, you will be alright in no time. I'm with you. I'll take care of you. You'll find another man someday. A good man, who nice, kind, dependable, who love you so much and true loyal to you. Somebody who deserve your love. My Unnie is the best, so you will also get the best. Okay, Unnie?"

Sowon just sobbing. But Yerin not give up, "You heard me, right? Answer me! Okay, Unnie?" She repeat again.

"Okay." Finally Sowon answer it.

Yerin feel so glad to heard that, "Good girl. When that time comes, I will gladly let you be with that person. Meanwhile, I'll be with you. I'll take care of you." Yerin complimenting and assuring again, as she keep dearly pats Sowon's .

 

"Ommo! My pretty Unnie, your eyes are so puffy..." Yerin teasing when Sowon let go their hug. She gently wipe Sowon's tears. "Unnie, have a seat. I'll go to find ice to compress to reduce your puffy eyes." Yerin said as she push Sowon to sit on the stair where they at. "I won't be long." Yerin said before she gone behind the door.

Not too long, Yerin back with ice pack, mineral water, chocolate ice cream, and a pack of cheese cake. They spend more time there, just the two of them, sitting next to each other on the emergency stairs, talking heart to heart. Sowon tell Yerin that, that jerk man (*by the way his name is Yoon Kyunsang), was repeated his fault, he seeing another girls at the same time, he even threated her that he might banned GFriend to perform at this TV Station (where he work at) if Sowon leave him or spread the 'issue' about him.

"So.. I'm really really sorry if he really do his threat then today is might become really our last time to perform at this TV Station." Sowon burst again in tears.

"Unnie, don't worry, if he really that powerful and we can't perform at here again, then it's okay, there're lots of another TV Stations in this country, there're also lots of off-air event we can attend, and even there're lots of foreign countries we can go to. We still have lots of places and lots of things we can do. Don't worry. We have Buddy too. They will always support us. As long as we do our best then jobs also won't stop for us." Yerin trying her best to soothing.

 

"Oh my God! What time is it? We should go back now. Our members and managers must be worry to us. We also can't miss our turn to perform. C'mon Unnie!" Yerin get up than offer her hand to Sowon.

Sowon look at Yerin's hand with so much grateful, then she take Yerin's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter