Chapter 48

Need Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa, saranghae (사랑해 : I love you)…”

 

Hyeokjae feels like strucked by lightning by heard that.

“.. wh-… what did you say?”

Sojung smilling to him, “I love you.” she said again.

Hyeokjae is completely dumbfounding, he is staring at her with so much unbelief.

Sojung slowly get up from his lap. Then take his hand. “Come on Oppa.”

“… wh-… where?”

“To our bed.”

“… huh…?”

“Come on. I’m sleepy.” Sojung said in somehow cuteness, as she pull him to get up, then lead them to get out from that working room, to their bed room.

 

Hyeokjae is hardly believe that he and Sojung now on the middle of the bed, no longer part away on different sides. In fact, Sojung is in his embrace, leaning her head on his chest, she also naturally twine his body, keeping them close against each other. Hyeokjae can feels that Sojung’s body is calm dan relax. She’s completely comfortable. She’s breathing in order tempo. Seems already fell asleep. While Hyeokjae in the other hand is completely awake. He still hardly believe, is it dream or real. That's why he's afraid to sleep, he doesn't want when he wake up, this romance gone because that's all just a dream.

 

 

In the morning…

Sojung slowly opening her eyes. The first thing she see is Hyeokjae who wide awake staring at her.

“Good morning, Oppa.” Sojung sweetly greet.

“Good morning.” Hyeokjae greet back.

“Did you had a nice sleep?”

“I didn’t. I couldn’t sleep.”

“What?” Sojung failed to held herself to raise her tone, surprised, “why? Do you feeling unwell?” she asked, then touch her back hand on Hyeokjae’s forehead, checking his body temperature.

“I’m healthy.” Hyeokjae said as he also turn to sit.

“Then what’s wrong? Why you couldn’t sleep? It’s not good for your health.” Sojung said in worry.

 

Hyeokjae carefully take both Sojung hands, gently hold it, “Sojung-ah, tell me… what are we actually?”

“Eung? What do you mean?”

“I’m fully aware that we are being together all these time, it’s all because Joonwoo. Before we did this, I’ve already told you about my feeling to you. That I love you. At that time, you still have no feeling for me, but you said you will considering it, and I’m willing to wait. But let me tell you... it’s not easy. Holding myself from loving you, while seeing you all the time, it’s hard.”

 

Pause…

 

“You taking good care of me after we got through the bad times. You said it because you feeling guilty. Okay, I accept that reason. But feeling guilty is not the same as love. You just want to payback. Fine, I get that. But let me tell you again, that your sweet care to me is making it harder for me… to holding myself from loving you. In fact, it makes me even more wanting you. But I don’t want to pressure you. I don’t want to force you to love me back. But lately… gosh… Sojung-ah, lately you’ve become more and more sweet to me. You even let me kiss you. Gosh… it blew me away.” Hyeokjae squeezing Sojung’s hands.

“So now… tell me.. Do you already open your heart for me? Tell me… so I’m not confuse on how should I behave to you. Will you let me in or do you still want me to wait? Because I have these tons of love that I want to pour it to you, but it stucked right in front of your heart gate.” Hyeokjae chuckling, embarassely looking to other sides, avoiding her stare, but then he comeback to face her, looks desperate, “oh gosh… I sound so cringey. But I just don’t know how to tell you about my feeling and thoughts.” Then Hyeokjae sigh, “last night, you told me that you love me. Was that true?”

Sojung nod, “that’s true. I love you, Oppa.” Sojung even doesn’t need time to think to said that.

Hyeokjae is clenching his jaws, “then you will let me love you as much as I want?”

Sojung smiling, nod, “yes. And I want to love you too.”

Sojung amazed by how Hyeokjae’s hazel eyes change from gloomy to sparkling.

“Are we become real husband and wife?” he asked again.

Sojung smiling, nod, “yes, we are.”

“Really?”

“Yes.” Sojung nod in bigger move.

“Oh gosh! This time finally come.” Then Hyeokjae tightly hug Sojung. “Thank you, Sojung-ah.” Hyeokjae said then pouring Sojung’s face with kisses, “I love you.”

“I love you too, Oppa.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

About a year later..

At Jamsil Olympic Stadium, one of the largest concert venue in South Korea. That grand venue who has almost 70.000 capacities now fulfilled with Buddy, GFriend’s fans, that day they came for the last day of GFriend concert that held for 2 days. The tickets it’s all sold out in less than 5 minutes.

The girls indeed show their capability of powerfull, fun, and exciting performances along the concert. Buddy also pouring them with love and support. Even after more than 2 hours of concert, both GFriend and Buddy’s energy are seems haven’t reduce for a bit, it even more lit time after time. Finally it came to the last talk session. Also become session when they are saying their grateful and thanks to people, staff, family, everybody that help them.

 

Yerin with bright glow and wide smile says, “Buddy, we have a surprise for you.”

Buddy buzzing.

“You gonna love it.” Eunha add after that, before she gulp down the rest of the water inside the bottle.

“IS IT A PRIVATE DINNER VOUCHER WITH GFRIEND?!” a Buddy shouting.

“Your wished…” SinB is wittily rolling her eyes, mocking along with laugh.

Everybody laugh.

“It’s way beyond your expectation.” Yuju said.

“WHAT IS IT?!” Buddy shouts.

“You must be curious right?” Umji join to teasing.

Buddy buzzing.

“It gonna blow your mind.” SinB said with witty smirk plastered on her face.

Buddy buzzing.

“Are you ready?!” Yerin challenging.

“NE (네 : yes) !!” Buddy shouts.

“Prepare your heart.” Yuju said.

“If you have a tranquilizer, I suggest you to drink it now.” Eunha said.

The girls laugh while Buddy also buzzing.

 

“As a good Buddy I’m sure that you must be know GFriend’s journey, right?” Eunha asking.

“NE (네 : yes) !!” Buddy shouts.

“Then you must be know very well that there’s one particular person that we longing all these years, right?” Umji also asking.

Buddy buzzing.

“She is the most ‘sojung-han saram (소중한 사람 : important/precious person)’ for GFriend that never can be replace.” Yuju said in slow tempo on the particular words.

“She is the strong person that brought GFriend so we able to stand as we are now.” Yerin said in tremble. She has that glisten on her eyes as she start to forming tears.

“She is the kindest mother-like who took care of us so we can grow as we are now.” SinB said also in tremble and chocked in the end of the sentence.

“The dependable and dignify person that we used to lean on when we had troubles.” Eunha said between her sobs.

“The kind hearted person who always did her best to fulfilled our ‘sowon-eul (소원을 : wishes)’” Umji said then burst to cry.

“The most responsive person who always have sanity everytime we faced emergency.” Yuju said also in tremble.

“The strict person who always led us back in track.” Yerin said while wiping her tears.

SinB is cracked up even though she also tearing up, “Unnie, do you meant, extinguished our wickedness?”

“Yeah, exactly that’s actually what I meant.” Yerin said between her sob.

The girls are laughing between their cry.

“You know who we mean, right Buddy?” Eunha asking.

Buddy buzzing, but this time is longer.

“After all the clues that we gave to you, you supposed to be able to guess it.” Umji said.

“If not, then you are not a good Buddy.” SinB savagely mocking.

 

Suddenly, among those crowd of Buddy…

“SAM DE MINYEO (삼 대 미녀 : The Top 3 Beautiful Women/The Top 3 Beauties)!” a Buddy shout.

“What did you say?” the girls quickly reacted.

“SOWON!” other Buddy shout.

“KIM SOJUNG!” almost all Buddy shouts. It sounds are so powerful it even shook the stage a bit.

 

Yerin, Eunha, Yuju, SinB, and Umji are burst to cry. They are cry and sobbing so hard. It makes Buddy taken aback and becomes silence. Confuse if they maybe just made a fault, and how should they do to soothe them down. That huge stadium become silent, just fill with the slightly crying sounds from the 5 of GFriend members that still enter the sound system even though they already put the microphones away.

 

“ULJIMA (울지마 : don’t cry)!” a Buddy shout. Then followed by other Buddy. “ULJIMA (don’t cry)!” now that powerful shouts fill up the stadium, over and over again.

 

 

 

Suddenly…

“Imos, don’t cry!” there’s a sounds of a little boy that stand out among those crowd shouts.

The girls lift up their head, looking for that particular sound.

Then there’s a little boy running out from the side of the stage, approaching GFriend, “Imos, stop crying. You make my Eomma also crying. In fact everybody are crying on behind the stage.” He scolding them.

“Bring your Eomma here.” SinB asking.

That little boy running back to where he came from. But not too long he coming in again. “Eomma refuse to get in. She said she’s too puffy to be here. It get worse because you make her cry. She said it Imos fault.”

SinB is clicking her tongue, irritated, “Unnie, get your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter