Chapter 42

Need Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where you gonna take me to?” Sojung asked, can’t hide her upset.

Kyunsang is chuckle in very annoying way, “To get you to meet somebody.”

“Who?”

“You don’t know him. But he know you and likes you a lot.”

Sojung is frowning her forhead, “So then what we gonna do after I meet him?”

Kyunsang is smirking, “It’s up to him…”

“What do you mean?”

“You’ll see…” Kyunsang is chuckle again, very suspisciously.

 

*****

 

Meanwhile at the other place..

“What happening? Why you all were abruptly ran out of the room while calling Sojung's name?” Hyeokjae ask, in firm tone.

Yerin, Eunha, and SinB are in uneasy and don’t know how they should tell their Hyung-boo about the current emergency matter. The three of just standing uncomfortably, while glancing to each other, and timidly nudging their elbow to the member next to each other. No one of them brave enough to look straight at Hyeokjae.

“Uhmm… uhm… nothing…” Yerin stutterly said, then once again nudging her elbow on Eunha who standing in the middle.

Eunha yelped, surprised by Yerin’s elbow nudge on her, “Ah! Nothing Oppa.. uhm.. everything is alright…”

“Really?” Hyeokjae asked again.

Eunha nodding her head with her might, trying to assuring.

 

Hyeokjae turn to look at SinB who standing still while has stiff face expression, clenching her jaws, but her fingers are fidgeting, and she is keeping her face low, avoiding to look at him.

“SinB..” Hyeokjae called that girl.

SinB is froze at her spot, as her eyes are widening.

“SinB-ah…” Hyeokjae called again.

SinB is staying still.

“SinB, tell me the truth.” Hyeokjae firmly asked.

SinB’s eyes start to trembling, seems as if her point of her sight is something on the floor that moving absurdly, like a bug or maybe a cocroach that she hate very much.

 

“SinB, if you refuse to tell me, then it must be about something bad happening to Sojung right now, isn’t?” Hyeokjae guessing.

Eunha is gasp, surprised by the exact guessed by Hyeokjae. That girl is quickly mouthpalming herself. But it’s too late… she already gave a clue just by her reaction. Yerin turning her face to another side, mumbling a curse to the-most-‘honest’-person Eunha who biting her below lips, acknowledge her ‘unproper time honesty’.

 

“What happening?” Hyeokjae slightly raising his voice, trying to intimidating those young girls.

 

Silence for a while, until…

SinB is upsetly scoffes, “That bastard is kidnapping Sojung Unnie.” finally she told him.

Hyeokjae taken aback by that news. He needs few seconds to calm himself down, before he ask further, “what actually he wants?”

Those three girls shaking their head, as they don’t know the answer.

“Can any of you help me to reach him? I need to talk to him.” Hyeokjae said, trying to keep his composure. While the innocent boy Joonwoo is sleeping soundly snuggling close to him, seems too happy that his Appa is woke up, not aware that something ugly happening to his Eomma at that time.

 

 

*****

 

Kyunsang’s SUV stop on the front of big and tall gate. After Kyunsang pushed then intercom button and did such a overly-fake-friendly greet, then the gate slowly opening. Kyunsang then drive the car entering. Sojung scanning her surrounding.

Right behind the gate it seems like a forest. It’s dark but Sojung still able to see trees are everywhere. After climbing up for a while, Sojung see an big old mansion on the peak of the hill, along with thunderbolts that thundered several times, as the backsound and the background, it raising her anxious.

“Where is this?” Sojung asked.

“Somebody’s house. Very impressive, right?” Kyunsang said between his annoying chuckle.

Sojung is not responding, as somehow she feels anxious being at that strange place with this Jerk Guy she know very well.

 

The car stop at an empty area, it paved, different from the other area that she already saw, that just natural ground, grass, bushes, and tress, the current area seems purposely used as parking area. Sojung can’t help to comparing that when the most of Seoul citizen are lives at apartment building, or cramping on cheap stacked units, since owning a land as property is very expensive and not mostly people can’t afford, but this ‘somebody’ own very large area, with forest as the garden, a private parking lot, and huge mansion.

 

Who is this somebody?

Why I’ve being taking here?

Are some of questions that popping on Sojung’s mind.

 

“Let’s go in. Follow me!” Kyunsang said as he start to walk away.

But Sojung is just stay still on her place, as she is unsure of the situation.

Kyunsang is right about to step on the first stair that lead to the Mansion’s door, when he just aware that Sojung is not following him like he told her to.

 

“What are you doing? C’mon!” Kyunsang sort of yell at her.

Sojung shake her head, “No. I’m not coming with you. What is this place? It’s weird. I’m going back.” Sojung said then quickly turn around and walk away, ignoring the drizzling water that start to pouring from the sky. It seems it gonna rain heavily soon. But Sojung is decided that she should get away from there as soon as she can. It feels not right being there.

But it’s not for too far, when Sojung’s arm got grabbed from behind by Kyunsang that without too much talking dragging her along back to the stairs and climbing up until they are stop right at the front of big, tall, wooden door with antique skull with horn from iron material as the door knocker. Sojung is trying her best to refuse and rebelling, wriggling her body a lot to make him let her go, but she failed. Kyunsang is stronger. His hand grip on Sojung’s arm is so tight and it hurt her. She is sure that it will left marks or bruises later.

Kyunsang knock the door. Not too long the door open by a big tall man with a cold face expression who wearing an old suit. Then they following that man that bring them to a large room that seems like a working room, with book shelves on the 3 sides of the wall, while one side left just for a large wooden working desk with vintage doors with glass window to the balcony as the background. There’s an antique chandelier hang on the ceiling, and a set of couches and table that seems used for the guests.

 

“Your guests are here, Huijang-Nim (회장님: CEO/Chairman).” That man said as he politely bow to whoever person who sit behind the desk, then go to the front of the door, guarding. Sojung can’t the look of that person, because it from behind. The person who sitting on the leather seat is facing the balcony door, maybe watching the outside view that already raining very hard, along with lightning thunders once in a while.

“Huijang-Nim, I bring the person you want to meet.” Kyunsang said with wide grin plastered on his face.

 

The tall leather seat is slowly turning around, reveal the man who sitting on it. The man is not so old, not as old as the look of his house and everything in it, he seems in his 40s, look so honorable and cold in lux suits and wet hair style.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter