Chapter 7

Need Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sojung-ah!" Kyunsang fastering his steps on the hallway. "Wait! We need to talk, Sojung-ah."

 

"Argh! That jerk again. He like a leech, it's hard to snatch him away, but if we let him close, then he will stuck and . He really burdensome." SinB savagely nag.

"Unnie ignore him! Keep walking!" Yerin pushing Sowon to fastering her steps. "Girls, guard Unnie! I'll blocked that Jerk."

"Okay, Unnie." Then Eunha, Yuju, and Umji pulling Sowon to inside the elevator to go to the parking lot. While Yerin and SinB purposely stay behind to blocked Kyunsang to reach Sowon.

 

"Girls! C'mon! Let me talk to her." Kyunsang upsetly protest.

"We won't let you. Go away! Do anything you like, we won't stop you as long as you stay away from our Unnie." Yerin and SinB bravely argue.

Kyunsang sigh, "Yesterday was a mistake. Let me apologized to Sojung, I'm sure she will forgive me."

"Whatever! Mistake or not is doesn't matter, won't change the fact that you are a Jerk. And we won't let a Jerk like you being close to our precious Unnie. Even more if you really that sure if Sowon Unnie will forgive you and back to you, then we even more won't let that happen. So, get lost, you Jerk!" Yerin and SinB insist.

"Stop calling me Jerk! I'm not a jerk. I like Sojung for real." Kyunsang rebut.

"Yeah.. like I believe you. Every jerks say that they're not jerk. Ridiculous! Tsk!" Yerin and SinB scoffs at him cynically, then close the elevator door to go after their members.

 

 

On GFriend's van on their way to their next schedule. They decide to gather in 1 van, because Eunha, Yuju, and Umji insist want to know the whole story. So eventhough Sowon actually objected to tell the whole story, in the end she has to except when Yerin and SinB spill the whole story as far as they know to their other members. Sowon just stay silent on her seat and watch the dark view out of the window.

 

Kyunsang keep on trying to contact Sojung's cellphone. Then Sojung decide to block Kyunsang's phone number. But it not stop him. Kyunsang use another phone number to contact Sojung. It so annoying. So in the end, Sojung turn off her cellphone for days, even her Mom has to call her from Manager-Oppa's phone or Members's phone. Sojung build a remote area from Kyunsang, but turns out it effecting her relation with other people also.

 

 

 

One day, as usual Maknae Umji wake up early in the morning. She then go to the kitchen to get a drink. She yelped as soon as she find her leader-unnie curling on the floor in the corner of the kitchen. There're some bottles of soju around her.

Umji squat to take a better look at her unnie, she find her sleeping. There definitely odor of alchohol on Sowon. There's a trace of tears from the corner of her eyes. She look mess and sad.

"Unnie... Sojung Unnie." Umji carefully calls.

Sowon wriggle a bit, then lazily open her eyes, and the first thing she see is Umji's concern face at her. "Ooh... Maknae-ah, you shouldn't see me like this..." she groan then start to massaging her temple. Seems having hangover.

Umji then helping Sowon to get up and suggest her to sit on the dining chair. Sowon accidently nudge the Soju bottle the neareast her feet, then it clinking to other bottles and then fall on the floor like dominos effect. Fortunately it doesn't broke into pieces, but the noise is making Sowon getting more headache. Sowon grimace as if there thousands of needles are pricking her head.

Umji sigh deeply, then quickly gather the bottles and put it on the garbage can. Then help Sowon that frozing on her current spot, still massaging her temple, to seat her on the nearest dining chair. After that Umji provide a mug of warm water to her unnie.

"Unnie, why you did this? Instead did this you should've talk to us. We gonna  do what ever it takes to help you to feel better." Maknae nagging.

Sowon smiling, feel touched of Umji's concern and how adorably innocent her advice is.

"Thanks. But it's because I also need time alone to scolding myself and to do self-introspection."

Umji pout, "Then, are you getting better now, Unnie?"

Sowon nod, "Yeah."

"Do you want to talk? You can talk to me, Unnie." Umji offering.

Sowon smiling again, "Thanks Maknae. But right now I think I need proper sleep a little bit more. I'll go to my room." Sowon drink all the warm water on her mug, then get up from the seat, but she made few staggered steps that makes Umji quickly reach her to help.

"Unnie, are you okay?" Umji ask in concern.

"Yeah. I guess it because Soju after effect." Sowon grinning sheepishly.

"Let me help you. I'll walk you to your room." Umjo offer help.

"It's okay-..." Sowon refuse.

But Umji is know her Unnie too well, "No, Unnie. I'm insist."

So then Sowon finally just let Umji walk her to her room, the kind-maknae twine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter