Chapter 3

Need Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the night Sojung confessed about that guy, Yerin is become over protective and possessive to her Unnie. She cling to Sowon a lot. She follow Sowon everywhere, include to the toilet. Of course it makes their dongsaengs become confuse.

 

Yuju : "Our unnies's behavior is different than before. It change to opposite. What actually happened?"

Eunha : "Yeah, they are not in cold war anymore. It seems melted as they become stick together."

Umji : "Do you sense that it's Yerin Unnie the one who insist to keep on glued to Sowon Unnie. While Sowon Unnie want to make space apart from Yerin Unnie.'

SinB : "Yeah. I feel that too... what happened to them actually? I'm really curious about it."

 

*****

 

"Yerin, stop following me! I need space." Sowon upsetly protest.

"No! I'm not gonna stop guarding you, until you get your sanity back and stop to have relation or any connection with that bad guy." Yerin stubbornly against her unnie.

"You said this is 'guarding'? You are not a bodyguard or security. I don't need you to guard me, you Silly Little Girl!"

"Whatever! You can call me anything! Even if you similize me with a guard dog, is fine. I don't mind. Which obviously I will not let you approach or be approached by that wicked man. If need it I even gonna bite him awefully. You hear me, Unnie?! I'm not gonna let you repeat your mistake again and I'll make sure you'll never brake again."

"..."

 

 

But even after Yerin warned, she caught Sowon secretly messaging or even sometimes talk on phone with that man, and that pissed Yerin off.

 

"Oppa, I told you don't call me by phone. Yerin might caught us. She really cling on me so bad lately. And she totally disagree me with you." Sowon is whispering on her phone, while at secluded corner.

Suddenly, her phone being snatched off of her. Sowon automatically turn around to see who did that. It's Yerin.

 

"Leave my Unnie!" Yerin yell on the phone then turn it off.

Sowon's eyes turn wider, she pressed her lips become thin line, as she trying to supressed hee anger.

 

But suddenly...

SLAP!

 

Yerin can feel her cheek is getting warm and sore, the pain is sting. Her tears form fastly and it might stream out swiftly any moment, but she hold it as best as she can. She bravely glare at her Unnie.

 

Then...

BRAKK!!

 

Yerin slamming Sowon's cell phone with all her strength (and anger) onto the floor, it crushed really bad. The pieces are scattered all over the place, impossible to be formed again.

Sowon shock.

Yerin turn around then leave without words, she walk on long and fast steps.

 

 

This time it goes really bad. Even on the front of their members and staffs, both, Sowon and Yerin shows their anger to each other. They refuse to be near to each other. They refuse to talk to each other. They even refuse to look at each other. It happens for days, and there not even clue that it gonna get better in about time, it even worse from time to time. The 4 younger members are really confuse and they are clueless on how to settle down this matters. Eventhough their professionalism keep their teamwork works well like they used to be whenever they work or perform, but it effecting their friendship, effecting their closeness, their good times being seized, and they feels the uncondusive situation that hurting them inside. There's no more giggle and joke among them. There just gloomy and tense that gnaw their happiness away.

 

 

One day, at SouMu practise room. While GFriend having break time in the middle of their dance practise. Sowon is sitting leaning to the wall on the corner of the room, next to Eunha, while Yerin is lying on the floor, on the middle of that room, right next to Yuju who laugh once in a while watching Maknaes goofing around in the free space between WonHa and YeJu. Eunha is also laughing with her dongsaengs. While the two eldest are keep remain quiet and seems drowning deeply into their own thought, don't give a damn on how their dongsaengs doing. Until suddenly their laugh change to shriek, when SinB acidently slip and fall, hurting her shoulder that injured long time ago.

 

SinB groaned, holding his hurt shoulder. Her members immediately approached her with concern. All members, except the two eldest.

 

"SinB-ah, you're joking or being serious?" Umji ask, wish that her roommate is just prank on them.

"This is really hurt, Umji. How could you doubt me at time like this?" SinB protest.

"Is it your shoulder again?" Eunha ask.

"Yes!" SinB said between her groan and grimace.

"Oh my God! What should we do? SinB-ah, hop to my back! I'll run to take you to the hospital." Yuju panickely pull SinB's arm, trying to set SinB on her back.

"Aawww!!! Ouch!! That's my injured arm that you just pull, Unnie!!" SinB shriek and groan even more.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry, SinB-ah. I didn't mean to hurt you. What should we do?!" Yuju panic, while SinB keep on groaning.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter