Chapter 13

Need Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*a bit from previous chapter...

 

GFriend waiting room at particular TV show. There're just Sowon and Manager-Oppa.

"Sojung-ah, stop what you are doing right now! It's difficult, if the media know, it might ruin your career." Manager-Oppa trying to persuade.

"No. I'm sorry Oppa, but I have to do this. I must save that baby." Sowon insist.

"You can save him by another way."

"But I want him!"

Manager-Oppa sigh, "Please, anything else than this... Sojung-ah. Your members need you."

By heard that reason is the only thing that makes Sowon stop to argue. She loves her members, their goodness sake is always be her top priority.

 

Sojung sigh, "I'll find a way to make this works and at the same time I'll make sure to not ruin GFriend. But please help me, Oppa... find me a great lawyer to handle this matter. I want to have him officially. That's what will save us from ruining this group, if we keep on the track of the law. I'll talk by myself to CEO-Nim later."

Manager-Oppa also sigh, "It gonna be hard, Sojung-ah. You don't have through that. You can help him by another way. Please think about it again.... oh well... we better go now. The others must already waiting for us at the parking lot. We can't be late for our next schedule." Then Manager-Oppa walk to the door while Sowon take her bag from the couch as she ready to go. But how surprise they are when the door is already open and Yuju are standing right there with shocked and anxious face.

 

"U-... Un-... Unnie.. Sojung Unnie... wha-... what do you mean with you must save and... want that baby?" Yuju stutteredly ask.

Sojung and Manager-Oppa froze for seconds. But then Manager-Oppa try to distract by say...

 

"Eeyy... Sojung's mean is that she pity that baby, so she willing to pay the hospital fee and personaly ask the doctor to take good care of him. That's all Yuna-yah."

Yuju turn back to look at Sowon, "Is that true, Unnie?"

Sojung silently clenching her teeth, trying to be strong.

"Sojung Unnie, is that true?" Yuju ask again.

Sowon trying to let out a (fake) smile, "Yeah. That's true."

Yuju sigh gladly, "Ah, thank goodness. You scares me. I thought you actually want to take that baby become your son." Yuju trying to chuckle.

Sowon feel like just got a nice slapped on her face by hearing Yuju's guessed just now. Unexpectedly it hurt her heart. She almost shout that her guessed is right, but Sowon managed to stop herself. Sowon bite her below lips and gulped hardly, feel hurt on by a 'lump'.

 

 

 

 

Actually...

Without they know there another person secreatly heard the conversation...

And have a sneaky smirk.

 

 

 

*****

 

Unnie line's sharing room...

"Unnie, tell me what's on your mind?" All of sudden Yerin ask.

Sojung who cleaning her make up pause for slight seconds, taken aback, "What do you mean?" She pretending.

"I'm sure you know what I mean..." Yerin boldly said.

"No. I don't know what you mean." Sojung stubbornly said.

"Unnie... we've been roommates for years. Also, we even known each other at least 2 years before. We had lots of time together. That's why we know each other very well. You know me. And I know you." Yerin pause for a while before continue, "Unnie, you know what?... I actually kinda dissapointed when you were comfortably send me to 'Law of the Jungle' when all our members, staffs, and even my own parents expressed their worry to me and even told me to 'comeback alive'. Then I'm jealous when you obviously looks worry when you send Umji for her first individual activity as model on pop teen Japan magazine. It's obviously what Umji doing is lot more safety and leisurely, also Japan is not too far from here. But why?... why you more worry about her than to me?"

Sowon taken aback by heard Yerin complains. Her roommate looks so cute with pout on her lips. Sowon suddenly can't hold her laugh. It makes Yerin frown her forehead.

"What are you laughing at? I'm complaining... so Unnie you better have good explanation. But instead why you laughing? I'm not joking, it's a big deal for me. I'm dissapoint and jealous." Yerin whinning.

Sowon even more laugh.

 

"Unnie!!"

 

Yerin protest. Then because Sowon doesn't stop her laughing, Yerin get up from her bed then sprung to pounced her unnie all of sudden and mouthpalming her, preventing Sowon to laugh more, fortunately it happen on a bed so it won't hurt their body.

 

"Stop l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter