Chapter 18

Need Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Joonwoo-yah, hurry, wash up! You can't be late to school!" Sojung order.

"Oh Eomma~... can I skip the school today? We just got home..." Joonwoo whining.

"No! You can't! You already skipped school yesterday. Go now! Hurry up!" Sojung insist.

"But, I want to play with imos!" Joonwoo protest.

"Who told you to ran away from home and make me worried? It's your punishment!" Sojung raise her voice as she put her hands on her hips.

"..." Joonwoo doesn't have argument to counter that fact. He upsetly pout. But then, "Alright..." he obidiently said then go to the bathroom.

 

"Whoah.. Unnie, aren't you being too harsh to him? She just a little boy." Umji timidly comment.

"And he also your own son... you should be nice to him." SinB add.

"No. I realized that I've spoiled him too much, that's why he acted like yesterday." Sojung firmly said.

"He just want to show his disappointment about your way to 'locked yourself in your fortrees', because he care and love you so much also he worrying you because you struggling alone." Eunha tell.

Sojung froze to hear that. She never thought that her son having those deep concern to her.

 

Sojung make a simple dish of kimbap for her son, she make it in quick then packed it on his food container then put it inside Joonwoo's backpack along with a tumbler of drink.

Joonwoo just finished his glass of milk then reach out his arms then Sojung naturally bend to let her son give her a peck on her cheek, "I'm going, Eomma, see you later."

"Okay. Be good at school. And you better straight go home after school!" Sojung warn.

"Yes, Mam!" He shout obidiently as if in millitary. Then he look to his imos, "Imos, you all gonna be here when I get home later, right? You not gonna leave behind my back, right?" He ask in worry.

The girls laugh, "Of course we will be here. We haven't play together yet. We still have few days before we back to Seoul.." Umji assuring.

"Great! I'll be back as soon as I can." Then Joonwoo leave to school.

 

While Sojung busy on the kitchen to make breakfast for them all, the girls are touring around the house. They are interested to the house and the shop also especially the backyard, the private beach. They are in awe to all of it. They thought it all cute, pretty, and cozy.

"Unnie, no wonder you've been hiding so well all these years, you have very pretty and cozy house, with splendid backyard, and cute grocery shop in nice neighbourhood. It's perfect." They sincerely complimenting. Sojung just smile to hear that.

"Can we visit you frequently?" Eunha ask.

"..." Sojung not answering.

The girls glancing to each other, "Unnie, we can, right?" They ask again.

"..." Sojung still not answering.

SinB come closer, "Unnie, you heard our question. Why don't you answer?" She bluntly ask.

Sojung deeply sigh, purposely avoid SinB's stare to her.

"Are you gonna shoo us away using your reason that you told me before, Unnie? That you don't want the public notice you anymore. That you want to live in peace, far from the world crowdness. That you planing to not gonna keep in touch with us ever again. Is it, Unnie?" Yuju make a guess.

"Yes." Sojung answer in whisper, but the girls are heard it clearly.

 

Silence...

Just the sound of the boiling stew on the stove with the soft sound of the waves in the distance as backsound.

 

"You can't do that, Unnie. I've told you last night, that as your punishment to left us all these years is that you have to let us back into your life and you forbidden to shoo us away." Yerin sternly said.

"... please I beg you.... just leave me and my son. Let us live peacefully." Sojung pleading desperatedly. Her voice is trembling and a tear drip from her chin.

 

The girls speechless...

They feel mad and sad at the same time.

 

"Is our existance in your life caused you troubles?" Eunha ask in low tone while trying to hold to scream out her anger.

"..." Sojung not answering. She pretend to busy with her cook.

"By the way... about Joonwoo... is he really your son?" SinB ask.

Sojung quickly glare at that savage girl, "What do you mean by that?" She sound offended.

SinB not back away, she bravely look back into Sojung's eyes, "I mean is... he not came from your own womb, right? I can't imagine that you pregnant when you left us. Joonwoo is the baby that somebody left in front of our dorm door 6 years ago, right?"

Sojung rudely scoffs, "It's possible! Indeed I left you because I got pregnant years ago!"

"Then who impregnant you? You didn't have  boyfriend at that time. Are you gonna say it because of that clingy Jerk PD a.k.a your ex-boyfriend on your trainee time? He was the only guy you close with that time." SinB raise her tone.

"I don't need to tell you whoever I closed with. It's my privacy. It could be anybody. After all, it's not your bussiness if it really that Jerk PD or anybody else!" Sojung rebut.

"Who says it's not our bussiness?! You were our leader group at that time. You have left us. Abandoned us. Ruined the stability of our group. So of course it's our bussiness." SinB sneer harshly.

"..." Sojung doesn't has word to against.

"Was somebody you, Unnie? Impregnant you... that's why you left us?" Eunha's blunt question that makes the other gasp.

"If it indeed because that Jerk PD or maybe anybody else, whoever the person is, I will chase and find him to beat him up, then I'm gonna report him to police and make sure to dump him on jail and make sure he suffer and rotten there for the rest of his life." SinB furiously yell.

"You don't have rights to do that!" Sojung protest.

"I can do whatever I want! Just like what you did to us. We learn from you. You taught us to do whatever we want without considering other people." SinB cynically said.

"Don't!" Sojung forbid.

SinB scoffs, "You are the one who don't have rights to order me now. Remember? You are not our current Leader-Unnie anymore..."

Sojung gasp, taken aback.

 

"Girls, calm down... don't fight. You gonna regret it later being mean to each other like this..." Umji reminding. There's tears streaming from her eyes.

 

"I'm not fight her. I just tell her what she had done to our group." SinB coldly said.

"I used to told you to always do your best in everything you do. You should be fine if you doing well on your each part, like you used to do. It doesn't matter I'm with you or not. Now you still survive and even getting strong on entertainment industry, that's real proof that you girls doesn't need me. You doing great without me." Sojung argue.

"Who knows... we might be greater than now if you stay with us, Unnie. What SinB said was reality... we were mess for a moment after you left us..." Yuju argue back in somehow cold tone.

"..." Sojung winced to heard that.

"We had hard times to get up that time... clueless and feel betrayed, been left out, abandoned by you..." Eunha add. While Umji sobbing.

"Kids, don't be rude to Sojung Unnie. Don't judge her like this. We don't know what actually happened." Yerin trying to arbitrate.

"Yerin Unnie, don't pretend that you are fine. We know that you were the most suffered among us. Don't try to be on her side." SinB sneer.

Yerin chuckle, "I never blame her. I never hate her. But I really want to know the reason and what actually happened. I'm sure Sojung Unnie was already thought about it. She won't made thoughtless decision."

 

Sojung turn off the stove. Put the stew on the table along with side dishes.

"Let's eat! I'm hungry. I ate nothing for almost 1,5 days. I'm drained out right now. Please... give me a break." Sojung pleading, she sounds a bit trembling.

The girls obidiently gather around the table, they hungry too by the way... you know that GFriend won't ever reject food, right? ㅋㅋㅋ and Sojung of course know that fact very well. Then they start to eat.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter