Chapter 41

Need Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“That’s definitely him.” SinB firmly said after watched the CCTV record on the hospital security office for couple of times.

“Are you sure, Miss? This is serious matter. You better not joking on this.” one of the detectives --- that also came to join for investigation after got the report --- asked in somehow unpleasing tone.

SinB scoffed, somehow feels offended by his doubt on her statement, “I know this is serious matter. Do you think I’m stupid? It’s my Dear Hyung-boo’s life that we are talking about.” SinB said while glaring to that Detective.

 

SinB get up, while keep on bravely glare to that detective, “instead of doubting me, you better do your job properly and catch that Jerk as soon as possible. It’s have been days and seems you haven’t been able to see a bit of his glimpse or clue where he is… If you doubting me, at least you should have another clue of another suspect to argue. Also… you said you doubling guards here to protecting us. But look… what’s just happened to my Hyung-boo (형부 : older sister's husband; brother in-law) ? Once again my Dear Hyung-boo’s life was on threat. Also my beloved Unnie and nephew’s well being in mess. You are civil servant, your salary is come from citizen’s tax. We are citizen and we are always pay our responsibility tax. So you better quickly catch that bad guy that threatening our life!” SinB savagely scold that detective, that now look quiver to look back at her.

SinB then grab Sojung and Umji’s hand by both on her hands, then pull them to leave the hospital security office, back to where they were before, in front of glass window of Hyeokjae’s treatment room.

 

“Whoah… SinB-ah, do you have to harshly said that to him like that? Didn’t you think that was too offens?” Umji innocently asked.

SinB glare to her best friend, “Me? Offended him? you worrying me has offended him?! Do you ever thought that I’m offended by him in first place? He doubted my suspiscion and statement! And the worst part was the way he said it to me… couldn’t you heard how annoying it sounds?!” SinB almost yell at Umji.

Umji timidly lowering her face. Somehow scared to her angry friend.

 

SinB turn to look at Sojung who standing close to the window with Joonwoo right next to her, staring at her husband who laying inside the room.

“Unnie, you saw the CCTV too. It was really him. that Jerk, right?”

Sojung weakly turn her face to look at SinB, then she nod.

“You saw it and you agree with me, right?”

Sojung nod again.

“I’m being serious, Unnie. I’m not playing or kidding. You, Joonwoo, and Hyung-boo’s well being is my top priority right now.”

Sojung nod again, “I know you are being serious right now.”

SinB nod, gladly exhales her breath, “Your trust on me is all I need. The heck with that stupid detective… as long as you not doubting me.” as SinB gradually calmed down.

 

“I’m-.. I’m sorry SinB-ah… I trust you too.” Umji timidly said.

SinB just nod, doesn’t bother to make another argument.

 

 

Later…

SinB decided to stay at the hospital with Sojung. She told Umji to go back to their dorm by herself.

“Are you still mad at me? I said I’m sorry…” Umji asked while having a pout along with glistening eyes that threatening to stream out.

“No. I’m not mad at you. I just want to stay here with Sojung Unnie. I want to make sure by myself that they are okay. After what happened today, seems I can’t fully trust those cops and security. After all… I won’t be able to rest at the dorm, or do my work properly when I can’t stop thinking about Sojung Unnie, Joonwoo, and Hyung-boo while they are here off my sight.”

Umji pout, “You make me feel bad to go back by myself~…”

“It’s okay. You have an important appointment later, afterall… Just go!” SinB said.

In the end Umji gave up and go back by herself.

 

“You don’t have to do this, SinB.. it’s okay to leave. I’m sure you are tired being here.” Sojung calmly said.

SinB shake her head, “No. I have to do this. Not only because of you, Unnie… but also for my own sake. I feel more secure to making sure on my own that you, Joonwoo, and Hyung-boo are fine right by my own eyes.”

Sojung chuckle.

SinB frowning her forehead, “What so funny? Why are you laughing? Are you make fun of me, Unnie?”

Sojung shake her head, “No, don’t get me wrong. I’m laughing on how you calls him as Hyung-boo. I thought that was just an acting that you did for the sake of family image? But you really sounds comfortable to call oppa as your Hyung-boo, it somehow make me also believe it.”

SinB is dumbfounding for a while before she chuckle, “I’ve never thought about it before… but, you are right, Unnie… how I unconsciously can call him as Hyung-boo?... but I’m not acted that out. It come out naturally.”

Sojung is warmly smiling, “You are seems like Oppa very much…”

SinB nod, “I am. I like him a lot being next to you, Unnie. I trust him that he sincerely loves you and Joonwoo. That he will do his best to always protecting you. I hope that someday you will love him in return and live happily with him ever after.”

Sojung shyly smile, as she lowering her face, “I already love him.” she said almost in whisper.

SinB gasped in surprised, “Really?”

Sojung nod.

“Oh, that’s great news. I wish Oppa will wake up soon and hear it by himself that you love him, Unnie. I’m sure he’s gonna be so happy.”

Sojung nod, “I hope so too.. I’m kinda miss him.” Sojung timidly said.

SinB smiles to heard that. Then she hug Sojung from the side, “Me too.”

 

“By the way… may I know since when you start to love him, Unnie?” SinB asked.

“Uhmm… I don’t know… while waiting him here to wake up, I suddenly just realized this feeling…” Sojung stutterly said while avoiding to look at SinB. Shy.

“Did you had kissed?” SinB teasingly asked.

Sojung nod, blushing.

“Oh… I see…” SinB is teasing, purposely enlongated the way she said it, while nodding her head, she has witty smirk plastered on her face. She is holding her laugh. “When you were kissed?”

“Uhmm… I don’t have to tell you about that…” Sojung refuse to tell, pretending to be annoyed.

SinB is laughing to heard that, “How’s it? Was it good? He did well, right?”

“I don’t have to tell you about that too…” again, Sojung refuse to tell. Her blush is getting worse. Her face is red as a well-cooked-crab.

SinB laughing even more, “I bet it was good, since you are blushing really bad right now, Unnie. Hahaha!”

Sojung turning her face away from SinB, very embarrassed.

 

“Then, was you started to love him since you’ve kissed?” SinB keep on asking. Very curious.

Sojung biting her below lips, feeling shy to keep on talking about her personal feelings. But she can’t help to give a respond on every SinB’s questions, “No. The kissed just happened not too long ago. So I think… the feeling… it started before that.”

SinB’s smirk is getting wider, “Oh… I see… the kissed was just currently, Then what were you two doing before that?” trying her best to sounds ‘normal’.

“Uhmm… just kind of ppoppo (뽀뽀 is usually used for light/peck kiss)...” Sojung said while trying to remember.

“Oh… I see… that’s good. I’m so glad to heard that. You silently progressing behind our back.” SinB keep on teasing.

Sojung is glaring to that younger girl, realized that she is got teased. she biting her below lips. Feeling shy and upset by SinB’s teased.

SinB is just laughing by that respond, found the adorable Sojung back after long time.

 

“Your feeling development, is it because you were touched by his effort to help you, Unnie?”

“Of course.”

“Is that the reason you fell in love to him?”

“I admit that’s the first reason. But not only that.”

“Uhmm.. was it because his honest love confession to you?”

“That’s too.”

“What’s more?”

“Uhm… after we get closer, bit by a bit I found his charms. His small gestures to me are loveable. Maybe it seems just petty things that you might didn’t aware, but I felt it. Like, opening the door for me, to set the seatbelt for me, always check on me wheater I like or dislike, discuss it with me and considering my opinion before decide something,… he makes me feel worth. I like that. I realized that I don’t need much… small actions are enough to make me feel that he is care to me. Like, hold my hand and gently squeezed it when I need support, always remind me that I can always lean on him and assuring me that he will always be there for me, that I’m not alone… that I’m being loved.” then Sojung pause to chuckle, “I sound so selfish, right? But I really love his assuring love for me.” Then Sojung chocked up, “I really need him to get back.”

SinB softly rubbing Sojung’s back, soothing.

 

Sojung clearing before continue, “Uhmm… also on how different he actually be. For years I known him as annoying guy who bickered a lot with me. But behind that, he turns out very gentle and thoughtful man. He smoothly getting along with Joonwoo. Comfortably play with him, carry him on his arm. And the way Joonwoo quickly able to calls him as his Appa, that’s overwhelmed me. You can see how Joonwoo adores him, don’t you?”

SinB nod.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter