Chapter 20

Need Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SMASH!!

 

Sojung leave whatever she doing at the cashier table at that time, dashing to go out as soon as she heard that sound. Her eyes as if about to popped out from it sockets when she look at one of her flower pots is already shattered on the terrace floor.

 

"Sorry.. it's an accident..." Hyeokjae said.

 

Sojung deeply sigh, "You should be careful..." she said in deep low tone. But somehow it strangely sounds scarier than her yell. SinB and Eunha who also there are get a chill along their spine by heard that, they naturally reach each other hands to hold.

 

"I told you.. it was an accident. I always trying to be careful." Hyeokjae said then unchalantly put aside those scattered pieces by his feet then he continue to steps forward what he currently doing, carrying bunch of new stock of groceries from his cargo truck into Sojung's storeroom.

Sojung glare at him, doesn't like on how he put aside those scattered pieces by his feet, but Hyeokjae doesn't know it, but Eunbis are see it, and it shivered them.

 

"Le-.. let we clean these up, Un-.. Unnie." Eunha stutterly said.

Sojung nod, "But don't throw away the flower, I'll get a new pot for them later. Just put it aside on the shady, so the sunlight won't reach and dry them."

"Okay, Unnie." Both Eunbies obidiently said.

Then Sojung go back inside.

 

 

Sojung just calm back down and doing what she currently did before, when Hyeokjae come out from storeroom carrying a box.

 

"Sojung-ah, you shouldn't put these veggies for too long out from the fridge. It rotten." Hyeokjae scold.

"Ah, that's from 3 days ago.. but that day I just too frantic to thought and looked for Joonwoo so I didn't manage to put those in the fridge." Sojung explain.

Hyeokjae scoffs, "Don't you know how much efforts the farmers did to raised these veggies especially in Jeju? You shouldn't wasted these veggies. Also the rotten bacteria might effecting and spoiled your other storage in the storeroom." He scold more.

"That's my business. You don't have to much worry about it. Just do your own job and less care about my personal matters." Sojung rebut.

"But if you careless about these, these might cost you. Then if it caused inflict a financial loss then it could also affecting the sustainability of your payment to us. In the end this could cost me too." Hyeokjae argue back.

"It's not gonna be that bad! Geezz.. you being dramatic. You even not my accountant, why you mind my financial loss? I won't cost you a thing. Just do your own job! and I do mine. Period!" Sojung yell.

 

"Hey... hey... Stop bickering! It's just petty things." Mr. Baek interrupt.

 

"He started it!" Sojung complains.

"She wasted our veggies!" Hyeokjae protest.

"I didn't mean to wasted it!" Sojung rebut.

 

"Stop it! Both of you!" Mr. Baek snapped.

 

Silent...

 

Mr. Baek sigh, "Hyeokjae, just do your job." He said in calmer tone.

Hyeokjae nod, but he seems hasn't able to calm himself down, "You only become soft lady when you sad and in trouble. Once you okay, you turn back into Savage-Ahjumma." Hyeokjae  mumble.

But Sojung heard it. Her eyes wider as she raising her eyebrows, "You-...! Who do you think you are have rights to said that to me?! Mind your own bussines and stay away from me! You just always make me upset!"

 

Hyeokjae then take the rotten veggies out, the spoilage water dripping along his way. The stench goes all over the store. It makes Sojung angrier. Yerin, Yuju, and Umji who just being spectators all that time, aware on how their unnie's face getting darker. Yerin thought she should do something. Yerin scanning her surround, trying to find something she could use, and then she find a mop on the corner. Yerin dashing to grab the mop then quickly use it to clean up the droplets on the floor. Umji then help to bring a basket of water and floor cleaner liquid with flowery fragrant to deodorize the smell of the store. While Yuju speed up to restore the new stocks on the shelves.

 

 

Later...

"Girls, it must be tough for you to have that kinda unnie... even more because she is the oldest. You don't have other choise but to obey her." Mr. Baek said with concern to Yerin and Umji who washing the mop outside the store, at where the water faucet is on the corner of the house.

Yerin and Umji laugh, "Sojung Unnie is not that bad, Mr. Baek. She's definitely not a dictator. She give us freedom to say our opinion. Also, she always willing to listen and considering our opinion. She always take good care of us until the smallest things that we even forget. We believe you know that too, since you already know her for couple of years."

Mr. Baek sigh, "Yeah. I know that. She actually kind and loveable person. She could be the sweetest goddess at one time, but what makes me wonder is... how she also can change become the Sternest Mom ever at different time, also able to be the most annoying client ever at the other time."

Yerin and Umji laugh again, "Fortunately her bad temper just happen for sometimes."

Mr. Baek nod, "Yeah. Fortunately..." then sigh, "She really make me realized..."

"Realized about what, Mr. Baek?" Umji ask.

"That at this real world I can witness by my own eyes that a goddess able to change into a devil..." Mr. Baek timidly mumbling.

Yerin and Umji burst to laugh louder than before. If at that time they are indoor with solid floor instead outdoor with soil ground, they might be rolling on the floor.

 

 

In the afternoon after had lunch...

Eunha, SinB, Umji also Joonwoo are going to the hotel to check out and take their luggage, so tomorrow they can go straight to the airport from Sowon's house. 

 

On their way back to Sowon's house, they passed by a crowdness on a street near the light house, so Umji slowling down while trying to make through that crowdness to make their way.

"What happen? Why people crowding on the street?" SinB questioning.

"Uhmm... maybe there's a car accident...?" Eunha guessing.

"I don't think so... look at those people's face. They look happy. So I'm sure this is not something bad such as accident..." Umji tell her opnion.

Eunha and SinB look better carefully at their surround, "Uhmm... yeah. You're right. They look happy and excited." SinB agreeing.

"Look!" Suddenly Joonwoo shout and pointing his finger to a certain direction, it makes his three imos look to where he's pointing to.

"There's a the Ferris wheel!!" He shout again, "This is must be a town fair!" He said his conclusion 

"Hey, you are so smart, Joonwoo-yah. I think you are right." Umji supporting.

Joonwoo grinning, that boy look happy and proud for his Maknae Imo's compliment.

"Let's stop now. Let's get out and play!" Joonwoo ask.

"Oh no, no.. we better go home first." SinB decline.

"Aa~ah... why?! I want to ride that Ferris wheel!" Joonwoo whining.

"Joonwoo-yah... we better go back to your house first. Drop down our luggage, then after that... let's back here with everyone. With the other imos and your Eomma. I think it'll be so much fun." Eunha persuading cheerfully.

 

Poof!

 

Joonwoo's frown gone instantly, "That's great idea, Eunha Imo!"

"Right? So let's go back home first, okay?" Eunha ask.

Joonwoo nod excitedly. "Okay!"

 

 

Later... at Sowon's house.

"Eomma, let's go to the night town fair with imos! I want to ride Ferris Wheel!! Please! Please!!" Joonwo begging while keep hopping excitingly around his Eomma like a little bunny rabbit.

"What? Town fair? Ferris wheel?" Sowon repeat.

"Yeah! Yeah! C'mon!" Joonwo nod and shout.

"No.. no.. young man. You are still grounding for your ranway from home, remember?"

"Ouwh~... c'mon!! You can't grounding me at time like this, Eomma!!" Joonwoo whining.

"Oh, I can't?" Sojung sarcastically ask.

"Yeah! You can't!!" Joonwoo insist.

"So why don't you tell me... when the right time for me to grounded you?" Sojung testing.

"When there's no imos here. When there's no town fair. When there's no ferris wheel!" Joonwoo confidently said.

The girls burst to laugh to heard Joonwoo's naive answer.

 

After a while..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter