Chapter 1

Need Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yerin-ah, c'mon... introduce me to her. Or at least give me her phone number." A boy keep following Yerin along the hallway.

"No! Get it by yourself, Oppa! If you really like her then you should have enough courage to approach her." Yerin keep on refuse.

"But I think my heart can't handle it. It will burst if I go closer and talk to her." He said, make Yerin suddenly stop then face him with obviously irritated face.

"Then you not deserve her. I'm not gonna let my Unnie being with WEAK guy like you." Then Yerin leave that defeated-guy.

 

Another time, another guy...

"Yerin-ah, your Leader Unnie is very pretty girl. Is she has a boyfriend?"

"No, she hasn't."

"Then can you introduce me to her?"

"Uhmm...  I'm sorry, I can't."

"Why? You said she doesn't has boyfriend."

"We've promised each other to not do something like this... If Sunbae-Nim really like her then go try to approach her by yourself. You don't need my help."

"Uhmm...  but she look hard..."

"Sunbae-Nim, you afraid to her?"

"No. That's not what I mean. It's just... uhmm... there's seems a lot of guy have eye on her."

"Then you should fight for her."

"Uhmm... I thought if you can get me to her, it will be good help."

"No. I'm sorry. I won't help you." Then Yerin leave that guy.

"Yerin-ah!! Yerin!!" But Yerin keep walk away.

 

*****

 

Yerin enter their waiting room still in upset. Her eyes quickly catch sleeping Sowon on the corner room. Yerin stare at her unnie's gorgeous figure, even at sleep state she look very beautiful.

 

No wonder there're a lot of guy attracted to her. She's totally gorgeous. Undoubtedly. Her long slender legs sparawled, the blanket even not long enough to cover her properly. The view of her long beautiful hair contrast with her flawless milky skin, long eyelashes, perfect nose, sharp jaw, plump red lips, slender fingers, even more she wearing a pure white simple dress for their performance later, it all create a magically visual of her at that time.

Yerin walk closer silently. Stop in front of sleeping Sowon. Yerin sigh deeply then cross her arms in front of chest.

 

"Yerin Unnie, what's wrong? Why sigh and frown at Sowon Unnie? She's sleeping. She even can't see or hear you. She doesn't even aware.. ." SinB chuckle.

Yerin pout upsetly, "It happened again... There's a guy asked me to help him to get Unnie."

"Really? Me too..." SinB said.

"Me too.." Umji said.

"Me too." Eunha and Yuju said at the same time.

Then they talk about it and found out that it's all different guys.

 

"Wow! Our Sowon Unnie is so popular among guys." Eunha pout in jealous.

"Yeah... no wonder. She in perfect age to has relationship." Yuju wisely said.

"We shouldn't let her wander around freely." SinB advice.

"You want to lock in our Unnie? You are so possessive." Umji roommate that quickly get a glare from her, but Umji just laugh.

"Listen! Remember what Sowon Unnie said about not help or connect her with any guy, right? She's waiting for a guy who bravely ask her directly. Let's respect her principle." Yerin said and get a unity nods from each members.

"But it increases day by day... and it annoying. How we supposed to solve this thing?" SinB upsetly ask, "By the way... Yerin Unnie, you too... don't pretend that you also 'victim' of this matter! You also the same as Sowon Unnie! Both of you are the Trouble Maker of this matter. There's also a lot of guys asked me to set them to you." SinB scold, "Girls, we should lock BOTH our unnies!"

"How about if we build tall tower and lock them on the top room in it. Ouw~... they will like Rapunzels. Then one day Prince Charming or a guy like Flyn come and fall in love to them then rescue them, then they live happily ever after..

 

(Then that Maknae-Disney-Maniac start to sing Tangled/Rapunzel OST : I See the Light)

And at last I see the light

And it's like the fog has lifted

And at last I see the light

And it's like the sky is new

And it's warm and real and bright

And the world has somehow shifted

..."

 

SinB rolled her eyes at how 'naively theatrical' her roommate is.

 

"But hey.. why you include me too?!" Yerin ask in disbelief.

"Of course you too!" SinB bravely yell to her Unnie.

Yerin look at other members and get a nod of pout faces.

"Yah!! Then why you never tell me about it?! I won't be in despaired if I know that... I thought nobody interesting to me..." Yerin scold back the girls.

"Oh.. so you want to let them approach you through us? We thought you in same principle with Sowon Unnie..." Eunha scratch her unitchy head, confusely.

"I never said that...!" Yerin pout, "Uhmm... Are there a lot?" Yerin ask.

"Uhmm... pretty much." Eunha innocently answer.

Yerin's fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter