Chapter 12

Need Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sowon is on daydreaming mode, and Umji is staring at her from across the room. She actually very curious and having an urge to ask, but too afraid. Umji bite her lower lip, anxious.

"SinB-ah, look at Sojung Unnie. Is she thinking about that baby?"

SinB look at where Umji meant to, "I don't know. Unnie look sad... so I think you maybe right, she thinking about that baby."

"Uhmm.. should I ask?" Umji ask, not sure...

"Go ahead." SinB support.

 

Umji taking a deep breath then walk to where Sowon sitting.

 

"So-.. Sojung Unnie..." Umji make it to called.

Sojung turn to see her, "Eung?" She casually answer, it makes Umji a little bit feel at ease.

"Uhmm.. can I sit next to you?"

"Sure."

Then Umji have a seat next to her on the couch. Unexpectedly, Sowon then naturally twine Umji waist and lean her head to that younger girl, that makes Umji taken aback.

 

"Unnie, are you okay?" Umji carefully ask.

"Eung... just a bit tired. Do you mind if I lean on you, Yewon-ah?"

"No. Of course I don't mind. You can lean on me anytime you want, Unnie." Umji quickly said, then embrace her Unnie's slender body, pull her closer. Sowon deeply exhale her breath. Umji having a thought that it might not the right time to ask, since Sowon seems tired, Umji doesn't want to bring more burden to her Unnie. So then, instead of asking, Umji decide that she better comforting Sowon that time.

 

 

 

"Yewon-ah, can I touch your chin?"

 

 

Suddenly Sowon ask an absurd request that makes Umji blank for a second.

"Ah-.. yeah. Sure, Unnie." Umji answer a bit stutter since she taken aback.

Sowon then touch Umji's pliable chin. Squeezing and pinching it gently. Sowon chuckle once in a while 

"My Dear Kind-Maknae, I love the peaceful that I always feel about you. Thank you that still there's you who being good kid than your other beagle unnies, your existance is a bless for me. You never fail to loosen me up." Sowon said then gladly exhales. Such a compliment that warming Umji's heart. Then make her tighten her embrace to her unnie.

"Ouw.. are you having a good time playing with my chin, Unnie?" Umji pretend to satirize.

Sowon chuckle, "Yeah. It's so much fun like squishy."

"Oh.. is that so?' Umji pretend to sneer.

Sowon chuckle louder, "Maknae-yah~... my cute Maknae. How could you so adorable?" Sowon accidently pinched a bit harder.

"Ouch!" Umji groan, protest.

"Oh, sorry Yewon-ah. I don't mean to hurt you. Aww~... I'm sowwyyy Maknae." Then as her apologized, Sowon rubbing Umji's chin then snuggled deeper and hug Umji tighter, while keep on begging and wooing her as if to a baby.

Umji melting by her unnie's aegyo toward her. So then she decide to just let her passed. Umji don't have heart enough to force her to confess.

 

Umji glance to her roommate who actually watching over her all the time. Umji shake her head, that makes SinB lost her hope.

 

That's how the first attemp to ask was slipped away...

 

Huft~...

 

 

 

Another time...

"Sowon Unnie, you seem having something bothering... do you have problems? Can I help you?" Yuju carefully ask.

"Nothing, Yuna-yah. Just having too much assignments and quizes lately. You too, right? Currently is seem to be quiz month." Sowon trying to casually joke.

Yuju laugh awkwardly, "Yeah. Me too."

 

Awkward pause...

 

"Is it just that are your concerning right now, Unnie?" Yuju trying to chase.

Sowon nod, "Eung."

With that short answer is forced the 'interogation' stop, and Yuju doesn't have guts left to ask further.

 

 

 

Another try...

"Unnie~..."

Eunha called with full of aegyo, then naturally twine Sowon's waist, her arms slyly wrapping Sowon's slim body from behind.

"Unnie, you are quiet lately? Why? Do you have something bothering your mind? I miss you..."

Sowon bloom a smile, "Did I?" Eunha nod while showing her cute pout.

"No. Just because I have lots of exams and assignments lately. That's all..." Sowon said while cupped Eunha's round face.

"Unnie, if you need help or someone to talk to, I'm always here for you." Eunha offering.

Sowon nod and smile, "Okay. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks, Eunha-yah."

 

 

 

"SinB-ah, why don't you try to ask her? Who knows that Unnie maybe tell you." Eunha request.

SinB pursing her lips, annoyed, "What makes you thought that Sojung Unnie maybe gonna tell me than to you all? You already tried and failed, I bet she not gonna tell me also.. it gonna useless for me to to try it. I don't want to waste my effort..."

"You haven't try it yet... who knows it might be works..." Yuju trying to persuade.

"Nah... I don't think it gonna works." SinB insist.

"Hwang Eunbi, why you already lost before fight? It's not like you used to be..." Umji trying also to persuade.

SinB sigh, "All I did with Sowon Unnie was just bickering to each other. We barely have deep talk to each other. Every conversation we did always end up with bicker and arguments. It's not gonna work. Trust me!"

"Don't you think that both of you actually have similar character, that's why you feel at ease to confront her... I'm sure that Sowon Unnie always have special soft spot for you, that's why she able to tolerate you beagleness that actually often upseted her." Yerin join to persuade.

SinB become speechless. Thinking. Analyzing her feeling.

 

Is it true?...

Indeed I feel at ease toward Sojung Unnie.

I can say anything to her, even without consideration.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter