Chapter 25

Need Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sojung is standing on her terrace of the back of her house. Staring at the sunset. She has lot of things running in her mind. Thinking about her life. Lately there're lot of things happened to her.

It start with the girls come back into her life. That was out of her plan. She loves them indeed, and she happy to has them back, but after she made her mind to took after Joonwoo and step out of the girls life years ago, Sojung never expected them able to has relation ever again, because it's too complicated and too hard for all of them. Sojung in conclusion that being apart is the easiest and the best way for them, so they can continue their life comfortably.

Then again, the strangest thing that just intervering her life is, Kyunsang come back into her life. It's to strange. Sojung is confused on how she should dealing with that guy. On the begining, he did harsh on her. But then he trying to be nice to her. Sojung is contemplating. Is he sincere or instead has the worst plan for her later? She really don't know how to reacting to him.

 

Huft~...

 

 

"What's up? Why you sighed that deep? Do you have any problem? What can I do to help you?" Suddenly Kyunsang came out and join Sojung on the terrace.

"Nothing." Sojung said shortly.

"You still haven't trust me, don't you?" Kyunsang made a guest.

Sojung just stay silent.

Kyunsang chuckle, "That's understandable. Refering to what I've ever done to you before. Messed your life."

Sojung keep on silent. Silently agreeing by heart.

"But I want to tell you, that I realized my mistakes, and now I want to make it up to you." Kyunsang said.

Sojung still have no respond to that.

 

"I still have few days before I go back to Seoul. You can ask me anything, and I will trying my best to fulfill it for you." Kyunsang offers.

"I'll think about it." That's all Sojung can said to respond.

 

 

There's a clinking bell sound then followed with a somebody shout, "Hello! Sojung-ah! I need a flour!!" There's somebody calling from the store.

 

"Ah. Yes, I have it, Halmonie!" Sojung shout back.

Sojung about to go to her store to serving her customer, when Kyunsang stop her by hold her hand.

 

"Sojung-ah, you really should thinking about it. Okay? I really want to make it up to you." Kyunsang plead.

Sojung taken aback, but then she just nod, then heading to her store.

 

 

 

While in the living room...

Joonwoo see what just happened on terrace. That little boy somehow feel anxious about that guy from Seoul that obviously trying to close to his Eomma. No matter how nice Kyunsang is now, but Joonwoo can't forget how rude that guy first impression. Joonwoo can't forget how Kyunsang yelled harshly to his Eomma and even slapped her. That bad impression still linger on his mind. It traumatized him to saw his Eomma got ugly bruised because of hard slapped by Kyunsang. That was the worst experience that Joonwoo ever had as long as his live.

 

*****

 

Kyunsang keep coming everyday. Helping her on the store, fixing broken things on Sojung's house, like fixing pipe leak on her dish washer, fixing her car problem, then also trying to be close with Joonwoo, drive him to and off school, play with him, and many more. He leave at night after spent his whole day with Sojung and Joonwoo.

 

*****

 

"Eomma, is that Ahjussi gonna keep on hanging out here with us?" Joonwoo ask while they getting ready to sleep.

"Why you ask? You like him?" Instead giving answer Sojung ask back.

"No." Joonwoo shake his head.

"I saw he played with you. You like it, didn't you?"

"Still... I don't like him. He hit you, Eomma. I hate him."

Sojung taken aback by heard that, "You hate him because he hit me?"

Joonwoo nod, "You are my precious Eomma, nobody shouldn't hurt you." He firmly said.

Sojung smiling, feels touched, she pull him into her embrace, "Aww~... how sweet of you. My son is trying to protect me. Do you?"

Joonwoo pulling off, "I'm serious, Eomma. Nobody shouldn't hurt you!" He insist with frown on his face.

Sojung has teary eyes, but proud smile plastered on her face. She pull him back into her embrace, "Okay. I clearly hear you, baby. You don't need to yell, Joonwoo-yah."

"Don't call me 'baby'! I'm not a baby anymore! How many time do I have to tell you? It embarasing me." Joonwoo protest, then he pull off again, showing his upset pout."

"Okay, okay... Eomma will remember it. But you are my baby. So that's not a fault for me to call you 'baby'." Sojung teasing her son.

Joonwoo sigh, "Just don't ever call me 'baby' in front of my friends. It will ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter