Chapter 27

Need Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eomma, are you gonna go somewhere?" Joonwoo asking while eating his breakfast.

Sojung nervously gulped her saliva, "No. Why you ask?"

"You look different this morning, Eomma. You dress up."

Sojung -- who actually planning to spend that day with Kyunsang and about to secreatly go right after Joonwoo go to school -- chuckle as she trying to shrug off her nervous, "Was I used to be look so lame?"

"No. You can't look lame, Eomma. You are too gorgeous." Joonwoo lightly said then feed a spoonful into his mouth.

Sojung can't hold herself to grinning, "Awww~... how sweet your lips, Son. Who taught you to speak like that?"

"I don't need to learnt to said that. I'm not a sweet talker. I just said the truth."

Sojung even more grinning, "That's even more sweet of you." Then reach Joonwoo's head to plant a dearly peck on his crown head.

 

"Don't change the topic, Eomma. Where you about to go?"

Sojung chocked by that question.

Joonwoo hand a glass of water to his Eomma, that Sojung gladly accept then drink it to make herself better.

 

"You not gonna go to see the Ahjussi that I hate, do you?"

Sojung coughs for few times, "What do you mean?"

"You not gonna go with him to spend his last day here at Jeju, do you Eomma?"

 

Oh... how he knows that?

Sojung silently thought.

 

"I don't like him. He is bad guy. He hit you and said bad things to you. Don't be friend with him, Eomma."

"He said sorry, Son... and I forgave him."

"It's okay to forgave him. But don't be friend with him anymore. And don't play with him! That's what you told me when Jigoo (*one of Joonwoo's friends) hit me again last time, remember? You said Jigoo were hit me too many times. So you told me that I better not play with him again. Remember?"

"That's different. Jigoo is very naughty boy. He hit you for so many times. And last time you even got bump on you head because he threw a stone at you? That's really bad. I couldn't stand somebody hurt you, Baby. It saver if you just stay away from him. You can play with your other friends."

"What so different? It's the same! That Ahjussi is naughty bad boy that hurt you for many times, Eomma. And I'm just asked the same thing like you did to me."

Sojung groaning upsetly, "Argh! How dare you to talked back at me! I'm your Eomma, and you just a little kid!"

Joonwoo's eyes are widen. Then he get up, leaving his just-eaten-a-half-breakfast. Wear his jacket then grab his backpack.

 

"Joonwoo-yah~..."

 

Joonwoo snatch his cap then heading to the door, obviously about to go.

 

"Eomma so sorry to yelled at you, Son. I.. I-..."

 

Joonwoo stop, then turn around to face his Eomma, showing his upset expression, "I don't like him and I don't want you to be with him, Eomma!" Then he turn around and go. Leaving Sojung alone in that room. Feeling guilty and confuse.

 

 

Suddenly..

"Imoooos!"

Sojung hear Joonwoo's exciting voice from afar. Due to her curiousity Sojung decide to go after her son, to see who's coming. Turns out...

 

It's Yerin...

And SinB.

 

Sojung feel unreal when she look at her son is hugging those young women that she knows very well.

 

They're really here...

 

 

 

"Hi Unnie! Good morning!" Yerin politely greet Sojung as soon as she see her coming. While SinB is just nod her head and waving her hand, while her other hand is inside his jeans pants pocket. Just like her usual cool gesture.

"You're here..."

"Yup! I've told you."

"You should tell me, Eomma. I'm so happy that imos are visiting us again."

"Owh.. your Eomma not tell you?"

"No. She didn't."

"Maybe she thought that I'm just joking. I just told her few hours ago.." Yerin giggling.

"Really? Wow! You just doing this all of sudden?"

"Yeah! Sometimes I can be impulsive."

"Oh.. that's awesome. I wish I can be like you, Yerin Imo."

Yerin chuckle, "Nah... you better wish to be like your Eomma. She's a great planner. You need to proper plan to get happy and stable life. My life is hectic, you won't want it."

"Still... I want to be like you, Imo. You living happily and mischievously. It look so fun. And who said my Eomma is living her stable life thanks to her great plan? Even though she maybe has a plan, but she's seems not doing her plan."

Yerin frowning her forehead, on the other hand, SinB quickly questioning, "What do you mean, Joonwoo-yah?"

"I've told Eomma over and over again, that I don't like that Seoul Ahjussi. And I asked her to not be friend with him again. But she refused it. Instead angry at me."

"Seoul Ahjussi?"

"Yeah. You know.. the ahjussi that I told you had hit Eomma and yelled bad things to her. Remember?"

"Oh.. that one." Yerin said that while glancing at Sojung, while SinB is glaring fiercely.

"I remember that Ahjussi. And I hate him too." SinB said bluntly.

Yerin turn to look at her nephew with smile, "Actually, we come here to help you to keep your Eomma stay away from him."

"Oh really? That's great, Imo! Thanks." Then Joonwoo hugging Yerin, and Yerin also hug him while soothingly rub his back.

 

"You about to go to school?" Yerin ask while they apart their hugging.

"Yes. Ouwh~.. if I know that you would come today, I won't go to school, Imo. I want to play with you. But sadly.. I have to go. I promised my friends that I will play at the Jungle Jim with them today. So, I better go now. They must be waiting for me."

Yerin chuckle, "It's okay, we can play later after you come back from school. You shouldn't disappoint your friends." Yerin said that while cynically glance to Sojung who just standing not too far from them with somehow guilty look.

"Uhmm.. how about I give you a ride to school?" Yerin offering.

"Really?!" Joonwoo just can't hide his excitement, "I'd be love to!" He jumping happily.

Yerin chuckle, then she get up and offering her hand to that little boy who quickly grab it.

 

"We better go now. We shouldn't let Joonwoo's friends waiting for him too long." Yerin said then turn to look at SinB, "You stay here with Unnie."

"Okay. No problem." SinB said, coolly shrugging her shoulder while glance to Sojung who frozing at her spot.

 

"Bye, SinB Imo! See you later!" Joonwoo said, reaching up his arms to SinB, while his Aunt is fortunately sensesful enough to bend over to him so that little boy able to plant a peck on her cheek.

"Bye, Joonwoo. See you later. Have fun at school."

Then Joonwoo leave with Yerin.

 

 

 

SinB clearing as she turn to face Sojung who still overwhelming by that sudden situation that makes her morning become extraordinary.

"You... need to honestly talk with me, my Dear Worrisome-Unnie." SinB said with stern glare.

"What?... I don't have anything to say to you... what do you mean with me being 'worrisome'? I'm fine." Sojung trying her best to look normal.

SinB sigh, then change the way she standing. Putting her weight on just one feet, and folding her arms in front of her chest, while maintaining her stern glare to Sojung who become more fidgetting.

 

"Do you have nothing to do so you coming along Yerin to be here?"

"Of course I have works to be done in other place. I'm busy person, you know? But, well... because we thought that our soft-loving, our fluffy-concern is been ignored by you, then we came in conclusion that you might need something 'hard-treatment' that's why I need to be here to work something out with Yerin Unnie."

Sojung nervously gulp, "You may not treat me harsh. I'm your Unnie-..."

SinB interrupt, "Right! Because you are my Unnie. That's why I have to do this." That young woman said while clenching her jaws. Dragging her wounded heart to force herself to act mean and stern for her beloved unnie's sake.

 

*****

 

Few hours ago, at Seoul...

SinB had to forced herself to wake up, because somebody barging her sleep. She groaning upsetly, but still willingly drag her off her comfy bed and warm hug of her blanket.

 

In less than 5 minutes, the five of them already gather in the living room.

"Girls! Wake yourself up! Focus! I need your full sanity to discuss this emergency situation. It's about Sojung Unnie."

The name that Yerin mentioned on her last sentence successfully bring her members consciousness.

 

Yerin explained about her phone conversation with Sojung few minutes ago. It bring upset to all members. In the end of the discussion, they decided that they should sent somebody among them to look after Sojung and stop her doing her foolishness to fall in love to bad guy again.

 

"Then... who able to go with me on the first flight schedule to Jeju?" Yerin throw a submission.

 

Unexpectedly, beyond their way of raging upsetly about the current emergency status of their former-group-leader, the four of her members are unable to give a quick respond.

"Uhmm.. I have OST recording schedule today and my next solo album meeting." Yuju timidly said.

"I have feature song recording schedule today and radio guest also..." Eunha almost whispered, then bite her lower lip.

"I have choreography deadline today." SinB said.

Then everybody look at the last person, Umji, expecting good news ...

 

Umji gulped hardly, "I'm sorry... I also have schedules today. My Father's dentist company shareholder meeting and Unicef event brief meeting, you know... the campaign that I should to attend for a month, two weeks onward." The almost-CEO and newest Unicef ambassador explain (*A.N : my imagination that someday Umji will be ^^).

All of them drop their shoulder in disappoint.

 

"Uhmm..  But I think I can go by the last flight." Umji said then, trying to make it up.

Yerin shake her head, "No. We should not postponed. I don't know.. somehow ... I feel very uneasy.  I'm worry that something bad will happen if we taking longer to get to Sojung Unnie's side."

 

Huft~...

 

Silence...

 

The girls drowning into their mind. Thinking. Considering. They all with no doubt agree with Yerin's said. Deep down in their heart they will be eager and glad to go to Jeju, to help and make sure that their beloved Unnie is safe from the Jerk that eagerly draging her to another disaster, but they also realized that they have obligation that need to work on here on Seoul. Each of them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter