Mood Pill?

Mood Pill

Chapter 2: Mood Pill?

News of Chaeyoung being placed in a hospital spread like wildfire. Multiple blinks expressed their worry and panicked through many social media sites. Some even sent gifts and flowers to the hospital Chaeyoung is staying to.

Of course, many people asked what happened. The three girls couldn’t tell about what happened since it seems a bit unrealistic to tell that Chaeyoung drank water with a strange pill in it, so they told their manager that Chaeyoung was sick and probably tired.

The manager looks confused ‘’But I talked to Chaeyoung before that, and she seems fine.’’

Lisa laugh nervously ‘’She’s a good actress then?’’ Jennie and Jisoo face-palmed in their head at the maknae’s answer but thankfully their manager bought it and told the company.

The higher ups officially announced that it was because of fatigue. Thankfully all of them bought it and wished for Chaeyoung to get better.

The doctor entered and saw the three girls staring at their main vocalist with worry and stress evident on their face

‘’Hello ladies,’’ The doctor said ‘’I must say, all of you still look beautiful even while you’re stressed’’ He said trying to lighten up the mood.

The three let out a weak smile and nodded appreciatively ‘’Any news doc?’’ Jennie asked

‘’And please let it be good.’’

The doctor laugh at Lisa’s remark and nodded ‘’Fortunately it’s all good news.’’ The 3 members of Blackpink sigh in relief ‘’She can be discharge tomorrow morning and just needs some old good night’s rest.’’ The doctor explained ‘’But, don’t stress her too much. She still needs rest just to make sure she’s all fine.’’

Jisoo nodded and smiled ‘’Thank you doctor.’’

The doctor nodded and smiled back ‘’It’s our job. Oh and,’’ The man rubbed the back of his head and pulled out a sketchbook ‘’Uhm, can you please sign an autograph here.’’ He pointed to the sketchbook ‘’That’s my daughter’s sketchbook and she’s really a big fan of you guys.’’ He chuckled.

The three laugh ‘’Blackpink in your area’’ Lisa sang making the doctor laugh as the three signed the sketchbook.

‘’Chaeyoung can sign it tomorrow when she wakes up.’’ Jennie said politely with a smile ‘’I’m sure she’ll be happy to make our fans happy.’’

The doctor nodded ‘’Thank you’’ He said but before going out he told them ‘’Oh and ladies? You should rest. She will be fine.’’ With that, he got out from the room.

They looked at each other and made sure no one was listening

‘’So first of all…’’ Jisoo started ‘’Just what the heck happened?’’ She said it in a soft voice so that no one could hear them

‘’The old lady said something about a mood pill.’’ Jennie put her hand to her chin in thought

‘’So what does that mean?’’ Lisa asked. Jennie shook her head ‘’ I really don’t know…’’ She sighed and glanced at the sleeping Chaeyoung. Many theories going through their head but doesn’t have any evidences supporting them.

‘’Mood pill?’’ Jennie furrowed her eyebrows a very slight idea dawning onto her but it is very less likely… ‘’Could it be that she can change moods?’’ She mumbled.

‘’Change moods?’’ Jisoo asked ‘’What do you mean unnie?’’ Lisa also asked the older girl who was deep in thought.

‘’I see you three are lost in the dark.’’

A voice startled them and saw the old lady outside the window of the hospital

‘’You!’’ Jennie hissed but the old lady shushed her ‘’Quiet down she’s sleeping.’’ She pointed out to the sleeping Chaeyoung.

‘’What are you doing here?’’ Jisoo glared ‘’Haven’t you done enough?’’

The old lady chuckled ‘’And here I am trying to shed some light of what I had done.’’

‘’What did you do to Chaeyoungie?’’ Jisoo asked as the three of them stared intently at the old lady. Though they were a bit scared, since when did she know they’re here anyway? Where and when did she appear? Is she watching them?

‘’Talk about a stalker’’ Jennie rolled her eyes staring holes to the old lady’s appearance.

‘’The Mood Pill,’’ The old lady started making the three of them tense up ‘’A pill that makes the person change into different moods at random moments. It can be every day, every week, every hour, etc.’’

Jennie furrowed her eyebrows ‘’But that’s impossible? How can a single pill have enough power to change a person’s mood or even their emotions?’’

The old lady cackled in a creepy way, goosebumps making its presence known to the girls. ‘’That’s a question I will probably not answer.’’

‘’But why Chaeyoung…’’Lisa asked. Certainly there must be a reason why the old lady targeted their chipmunk as there are many people out there in the world yet she chose Park Chaeyoung.

The old lady stopped cackling before saying ‘’As I’ve said’’ She stared intently at Jennie ‘’Good luck handling her.’’ Before looking at the three of them ‘’And your feelings.’’

‘’Girls? You alright?’’

The three of them jumped at the sudden opening of the door and saw their manager coming in with some plastics in her hand

‘’Yeah we’re alright…’’

‘’Who were you talking to earlier?’’ She asked them.

‘’Oh uhmm..’’ Lisa turned to look at the window and shockingly the old lady was gone. She paled ‘’Just us?’’ Lisa laughed nervously seeing the same expression in Jennie and Jisoo’s face

The manager glanced at them suspiciously ‘’Seriously you girls should eat and sleep. You’ve been acting weird lately.’’ Their manager took out some food and 3 growls were heard.

‘’Yeah you three are hungry’’ Their manager said, amused ‘’Eat up. I’ll pick you guys up tomorrow morning I already talked to the doctors since you three will most likely stay here overnight.’’ She stood up and went her way out ‘’Take care of her guys.’’

‘’We will!’’ Jennie said ‘’Thanks for the food manager-unnie’’

Silence consumed them and they are still crept out at the sudden disappearance of the old lady.

‘’Do you think she’s a ghost?’’ Lisa finally let her thought out. Jisoo shivered ‘’Y-yah! Stop that Lisa!’’ She said before munching her nervousness away.

Jennie rolled her eyes and started eating, her mind still focused at the information they are given. Different moods? Just what did the old lady mean by that…. She glanced at the sleeping Chaeyoung, her own mood calming down a bit seeing her serene face ‘’Guess we’ll have to find out.’’


Here's another update for you all! I hope you liked it ^_^

P.S Keep streaming the MV guys! We're almost to 70 million! Our girls deserve that!