Lazy Chaeyoung Pt. 1

Mood Pill

Lazy Chaeyoung Pt. 1

A few weeks are left before they have their comeback. The girls are getting rather busy now and their schedules dueling day after day as Blackpink members are now home after another grueling preparation for their comeback.

Jisoo plopped down to their couch ‘’I have never felt so tired in my life.’’ Jennie sat beside her with a tired grin ‘’Not even our debut?’’

‘’Well that too,’’ Jisoo said

‘’How about PWF and Stay comeback?’’ Chaeyoung also said, sitting at the couch. Jisoo hummed ‘’Well, maybe that too…’’

‘’How about As If It’s Your Last?’’ Lisa butted in. Jisoo glanced at the three of them ‘’Are you guys serious right now?’’  Jisoo gave them a blank stare

The three laughed at the eldest while Jisoo crossed her arms at them ‘’Real funny guys’’ She said

‘’Though what you said is true unnie,’’ Chaeyoung said staring at their ceiling ‘’Today is really tiring. Muscles I don’t even know that existed are aching right now’’

‘’Well you should get some rest then because we have another schedule tomorrow’’ Jisoo sighed taking out her phone and showing them her calendar which was full of schedules

‘’Wow you actually listened to our manager listing our schedules?’’ Jennie raised her eyebrows at her.

Jisoo shrugged ‘’Is that a bad thing?’’

‘’No, just surprising.’’

‘’There are no day offs?’’ Chaeyoung asked frowning

Jennie blinked at her ‘’Just the other day you were intent on finishing our works,’’ She pointed out to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung stared at her ‘’Well…you have a point.’’

‘’Well we do have one day off this week…’’ Jisoo trailed off before flickering her eyes to Chaeyoung ‘’You want to go out again?’’

‘’Oh no no no no you two are staying here at the dorm.’’  Jennie stood up looking at the irritated Jisoo and curious Chaeyoung ‘’That’s a rare day off so we should use it to rest.’’

Jisoo was about to protest but Chaeyoung started talking first ‘’Jennie-unnie has a point, we should just rest.’’ She laid her head down at Jisoo’s lap and traced patterns on her legs. Jisoo felt goosebumps and hoped that Chaeyoung didn’t noticed it ‘’Are you okay Chaeyoung?’’

‘’Yeah just tired…I think I’ll go back to my room and rest then’’ Chaeyoung said

The three girls stared at her as they waited for her to move from Jisoo’s lap but she just closed her eyes

‘’Uhm Chaeyoungie…I’m not your room’’ Jisoo muttered seeing the younger girl so relaxed at her lap.

‘’It’s either that my muscles are aching,’’ Chaeyoung then opened one eye and looked at Jisoo ‘’Or your lap is just too comfortable.’’

Jisoo blushed at bonked her head lightly ‘’Pabo…’’ She muttered, her heart beating fast again.

Chaeyoung grimaced a bit ‘’Ouch, why do you have to do that?’’

‘’Wait your muscles are aching right?’’ Lisa suddenly said then she showed a wide smile ‘’Want me to massage them for you?’’

Chaeyoung hummed ‘’You have a point…Maybe I’ll do i-‘’ She was cut off by Jennie ‘’No let me do it. I always give Jisoo my massages and she said it was great.’’

‘’Yah! Are you saying my Thai massage is not great?’’ Lisa frowned

‘’You always give Chaeng your massage and she doesn’t feel any better the next day. Maybe I should do it’’

‘’She do feel better!’’

‘’No she isn’t!’’

‘’But she said my Thai massages are great!’’

‘’To not hurt your feelings’’

‘’You know what I think I’ll skip,’’ Chaeyoung said, a feeling of laziness suddenly overcoming her seeing the two girls bicker ‘’I think I’m really going to get back at my room now.’’

The two stopped fighting and felt dejected that Chaeyoung refused but didn’t lose hope. There’s always a next time apparently. Jennie and Lisa nodded at her and started to walk towards their own bedroom but noticed the other two are not doing the same thing

They turned around and saw Jisoo playing with Chaeyoung’s hair effectively making the said girl drowsy ‘’Yah Jichu, you’ll only make her even more sleepy.’’ Jennie said, crossing her arms

‘’Well, she didn’t move again’’

‘’You’re just enjoying the fact she’s laying at your lap’’ Lisa rolled her eyes

Jisoo sent them a smirk ‘’Maybe?’’

Jennie got irritated and called out Chaeyoung ‘’Chaeng I thought you said you’re going back to your room? Not live at Jisoo’s lap.’’

Chaeyoung mumbled something but they didn’t hear it. ‘’What?’’ Jennie asked, focusing her hearing on Chaeyoung’s mumbling

‘’I said I’m too lazy to move.’’

The three face-palmed and Lisa sprang into action ‘’I’ll carry you then.’’

Chaeyoung mumbled as small ‘Fine’ as Lisa took Chaeyoung from Jisoo and carried her in bridal style while saying ‘’Aish, why are you so lazy to even move?’’

‘’Just tired Lisa’’ Chaeyoung answered as the two disappeared in Chaeyoung’s bedroom.

Jennie saw Jisoo sighing and rolled her eyes ‘’You’re enjoying her company too much.’’

‘’You’re only saying that because you want be in my position’’ Jisoo chuckled

‘’I’m her wifey, that’s probably understandable since it’s normal for both of us.’’

‘’Nicknames are far from the real thing Jendeukie’’

Jennie stuck out her tongue ‘’Whatever, I’m going to sleep unnie.’’ Jisoo laughed and let her as she went to her own room to rest. (play games *cough*)

Jennie was about to go inside her room then she remembered something ‘’Lisa! Come out of Chaeyoung’s room and let her rest!’’ She yelled loud enough for the maknae to hear. She knows Lisa’s mind as the maknae probably wanted to cuddle with Chaeyoung,

A few seconds later, Chaeyoung’s door opened revealing a pouting Lisa ‘’Meanie…’’


The next day, Jisoo got up surprisingly early due to her alarm alerting her of their schedule today. She sighed and looked at her phone ‘’Please don’t let it be another dance practice or vocal rehearsals…’’

Her muscles and voice are aching right now even after getting a good night sleep and a few days are left before it is finally their day off

Jisoo silently cheered when she saw today would focus on their hair more. She already cut her hair off but managers insisted that they should get hair treatment.

‘’Life of an idol is hard,’’ Jisoo mused ‘’But worth it.’’ She pictured her fans, family and of course her members. Seeing them happy, also makes her happy. And speaking of happiness, one certain person seems to be making her happy and at the same time, get this fuzzy feeling around her chest. So Jisoo decided to wake up this certain person first before the others.

She walked towards Chaeyoung’s room and saw the younger girl sleeping peacefully in her own bed. She sat at her bed and observed her a bit.

‘’I’ve always known that you got this certain charm that people are attracted to,’’ Jisoo mumbled seeing Chaeyoung’s bare face. ‘’She looks like a baby’’ Jisoo chuckled ‘’Do you remember that one radio show we did? They asked who I think is the member that is most beautiful with no make-up and I said it was you.’’ She let her hand brush her cheek ‘’Because you really do look beautiful with or without make-up…’’

Jisoo only let this out since no one was listening to her and the person she was referring to is asleep. She’s a bit of an introvert and mostly keeps what she wants to say to herself, like this sudden soft moment she’s having with Park Chaeyoung.

With that said, she decided to wake up the other girl ‘’Chaeyoungieee, wake up. We need to eat breakfast, take a bath and go for our hair appointment today.’’ She decided to shake the younger girl to wake her up

‘’Unnie…I don’t want to.’’ Chaeyoung groaned and muffling her head to her pillow ‘’Can we just skip? I don’t feel like going out…’’

‘’You know we can’t do that Chayoung-ah’’

Chaeyoung sighed ‘’I’m too tired to even move.’’

Jisoo looks surprise ‘’Don’t tell me your muscles are still aching right now?’’

‘’Uhm yeah maybe that is it.’’

Jisoo crossed her arms in disapproval ‘’You’re talented at many things Chayoungie, but lying is not one of them.’’

‘’Ugh fine…’’ Jisoo could see Chaeyoung used so much effort just to stand up and slowly walk out of her room.

Jisoo followed her out and was surprised when Chaeyoung turned around and started walking towards her room. She blocked her ‘’Hey, why are you going back?’’

‘’There’s no breakfast yet unnie.’’

Jisoo started to get irritated at her behavior ‘’Because it’s your turn to cook today.’’

‘’My turn?’’

‘’Yes your turn.’’

‘’Can it be Jennie-unnie?’’

‘’Jennie almost cooks for us every day but it’s your turn today’’ Jennie then furrowed her eyebrows ‘’What’s wrong with you today Chaeyoungie? You’re acting so lazy.’’

‘’I’m not acting.’’

Jisoo took a deep breath to calm herself, Chaeyoung is acting strange again. Her moods are getting really suspicious as the days passed.

‘’What’s up you two?’’ Jennie suddenly walked out of her room with her bed ridden hair.

‘’Wifeyyyy, will you please cook today?’’ Chaeyoung pleaded her with her eyes.

Jennie blinked ‘’But isn’t it your turn today?’’ She said tiredly

‘’Please?’’

Jennie sighed defeatedly before nodding ‘’Fine…but first why? Are you doing something?’’

‘’Uhmm…yes?’’

Jennie took notice at Jisoo’s suspicious glance and Chaeyoung’s obvious lying but she cave in to the girl she likes anyway ‘’Sure, just go wake Lisa up so we can start our day.’’

‘’Do I have to?’’ Chaeyoung sighed

‘’Chaeyoung, go wake up Lisa’’ Jisoo ordered, not asked but ordered ‘’Now.’’

Chaeyoung noticed the demanding tone of Jisoo and finally relented with a mumbled ‘Fine’ before literally dragging herself to Lisa’s room.

‘’What’s up Jichu?’’ Jennie finally asked after Chaeyoung went to Lisa’s room

‘’Chaeyoungie is acting strange again…’’ Jisoo said to her partner-in-crime ‘’She’s acting…really lazy. Can you even believe that Chaeyoung was going back to her room when she noticed there’s no breakfast when she was supposed to cook today?’’

Jennie raised her eyebrows ‘’What else?’’

‘’She suggested to skip today’s appointment’’

Jennie felt dropped ‘’Yeah that’s definitely un-Chaeyoung like.’’ Normally Chaeyoung is very easy to wake up and works diligently even if she’s dead tired from yesterday but hearing what Jisoo said…There is definitely something wrong.

Jennie looked at the clock ‘’We’ll talk about this later, right now we need food and get ready.’’

Jisoo nodded ‘’You’re right, let’s get to it then.’’

A few minutes of cooking and Jennie prepared a quick breakfast ‘’Guys! Breakfast is ready!’’ ‘’Chaeyoung better make it up for me…’’

‘’Finally some food I’m getting hungry’’ Jisoo complained, returning to her usual self.

‘’Where’s the two?’’

Jisoo looks confused ‘’They’re not here yet?’’

‘’Obviously.’’

Jisoo exhaled and the two decided to walk towards Lisa’s room.

‘’You have got to be kidding me.’’ Jisoo said and Jennie has to agree with Jisoo. There they saw Lisa cuddling to Chaeyoung who was also fast asleep as the younger girl.

‘’I told her to wake her up, not sleep next to her.’’ Jisoo murmured

‘’Lisa probably didn’t wake up and dragged Chaeyoung with her’’ Jennie shrugged and decided to wake them up. Surprisingly, it was Lisa who was the one who opened her eyes first ‘’Unnie? It’s morning already?’’

‘’Yes you dork, it’s time for breakfast.’’ Jennie chuckled ‘’You really have to drag Chaeyoung back to sleep to huh’’

Lisa looks confused and was surprised to see the said girl next to her ‘’But unnie…Chaeyoung didn’t wake me up’’

Jennie looks confused ‘’Then why are you cuddling with her if Chaeyoung didn’t wake you up?’’

Lisa blushed ‘’Uhm…must be instinct?’’

The unnie line couldn’t deny the honesty Lisa was displaying, so did that mean Chaeyoung really didn’t wake her up and just slept next to Lisa? She just directly ignored Jisoo’s order to wake Lisa up.

‘’What the heck is going on with her?’’

After eating breakfast, Jennie decided to let Chaeyoung wash the dishes since she was the one who cooked ‘’Hubby, I think you should be the one to wash the dishes since I’m the one who cooked it.’’

‘’Why can’t Lisa or Jisoo do it?’’ Chaeyoung curled her lips, not wanting the one to do the dishes. Before Jisoo and Lisa could protest, Jennie beat them to it ‘’They take forever to take a bath so you should be the one washing the dishes.’’

‘’Yah! I do not take forever to take a bath!’’ Lisa yelled ‘’It’s Jisoo-unnie!’’

‘’Don’t pass it to me’’ Jisoo rolled her eyes

‘’Please?’’ Chaeyoung started to do her puppy eyes ‘’I don’t want to wash the dishes…’’

‘’Must…resist….’’ Jennie thought and looked away and another agonizing moment she decided to look back at her. Big mistake

‘’Ugh Fine! Lisa you do the dishes.’’ Lisa couldn’t disobey an order from her unnie so she sighed and threw Chaeyoung an upset glare

‘’But,’’ Jennie then looked at Chaeyoung with a stern look ‘’You’re going to take a bath when you finished eating.’’

Chaeyoung nodded and gave Jennie a smile and hug before going back to her own room, hopefully to take a bath.

‘’You know,’’ Jisoo said ‘’You’re rather whipped for Chaeyoung-ah’’

‘’I like her,’’ Jennie stood up before going to take a bath but not before throwing the two girls a smirk ‘’That’s why I’m so whipped for her.’’ With that said, she walked inside her own room.

Lisa and Jisoo’s jaw dropped at Jennie’s straightforward answer ‘’Is Chaennie going to sail?’’ Lisa asked Jisoo

Jisoo crossed her arms ‘’No way, as if I’m going to let that happen.’’

‘’You know’’ Lisa smirked ‘’You do know that Chaelisa is the superior ship right now?’’

Jisoo rolled her eyes ‘’You really do deserve to wash the dishes.’’ Then she stood up and walked away, probably going to take a bath

Lisa chuckled and started to wash the dishes that Chaeyoung was supposed to do, though she was a bit upset at the girl, but what Jennie said sparked the competitiveness inside of her. ‘’I’m going to make sure Chaelisa is going to sail’’


‘’Guys you ready yet!’’ Jennie yelled

‘’Yeah we are!’’ Lisa yelled back before going out of her room followed by Jisoo

‘’Where’s Chaeyoungie?’’ Jisoo asked

‘’I’ll get her’’ Jennie quickly said before practically sprinting towards Chaeyoung’s room

‘’Yah I was about to do that!’’ Lisa said before following Jennie. Jisoo felt a bad feeling about this and also walked towards Chaeyoung’s room and,

She was right

‘’Chaeng! Why didn’t you take a bath yet?!’’

Jisoo heard Jennie yell and when she also entered the room, they saw Chaeyoung still in her current clothes from earlier and still using her phone while lazing around her bed

‘’Hmm? Oh yeah, I forgot.’’ Chaeyoung said ‘’I was too busy using my phone’’ She grinned and laughed nervously when she saw the stern look of her members

‘’Hurry up! We’re going to be late!’’ Jennie said, messing her hair in frustration. They are sure going to get it from their manager…

Chaeyoung nodded before standing up, getting her towel and went inside her bathroom. The moment they heard the water running, they went out of her room

‘’I can’t believe that Chaeyoung of all people will make us late for today’s schedule’’ Jennie mumbled as they sat in the couch to wait for their other member ‘’I kind of expected it to Lisa.’’

‘’Why are you always picking on me’’ Lisa pouted

‘’Because you’re the maknae,’’ Jennie then gave her a savage smile ‘’And I want to.’’

Jisoo chuckled, her stress from Chaeyoung going away for a bit. Some time later, they were getting impatient and Jennie couldn’t take it anymore ‘’That’s it!’’

Before the two could ask what’s wrong they saw Jennie storm towards Chaeyoung bedroom and aggressively opening it.

A scream was heard ‘’Jennie! What the heck?!’’

Jennie blushed furiously seeing Chaeyoung clad in just a towel and her hair wet from taking a bath ‘’I-I uh’’ She was speechless, she thought Chaeyoung is just laying on her bed with her clothes on and just lazing around…She was certainly not expecting this. She saw a trickle of water going down from Chaeyoung’s face before being swallowed up by her towel and she gulped. Suddenly her body felt hot as she took in Chaeyoung in just a towel and some of her milky white skin shown.

‘’What are you looking at?!”’ Chaeyoung said squeezing the towel around her body even tighter ‘’Can you please get out of my room so that I could get dressed?!’’ She shouted, a pink blush evident on her face. She was surprised by the door suddenly opening and well, she was too lazy to lock it but that’s because she isn’t expecting someone to open her door suddenly.

‘’I- uhm…sorry sorry!’’ Jennie suddenly shouted and closed the door loudly and just in time, Jisoo and Lisa came up to her

‘’What was that all about?’’ Jisoo raised her eyebrows questioningly

Jennie was still in a daze, her mind capturing the view she had from earlier. She knew all of them are hot but damn…her feelings at Chaeyoung are uncontrollable right now

‘’Unnie?’’ Lisa waved her hand in front of Jennie snapping her out of her trance ‘’Oh…’’ Jennie blushed in emabrassment being caught in a daze by the two

‘’I said what was that all about Jendeukie’’ Jisoo said

‘’I uhm..’’ Jennie said before blushing again ‘’I kind of saw Chaeyoung…just out of her bath and…she’s just getting dress right now.’’ Her mind going away again relieving that moment

‘’Whoah?! Seriously?!’’ Lisa exclaimed ‘’She’s so lucky’’

Jisoo just stayed quiet and inwardly rolled her eyes. ‘’So what if Jennie saw Chaeyoung like that…’’ She then blushed at her next thought…She should have been the one who stormed towards Chaeyoung’s room first.

‘’The view must be nice if she got you in a daze like that’’ Lisa teased before creeping her hand towards the doorknob in front of them ‘’I would like to take a quick peek though to see if it’s really nice’’ Her hand turned the door knob and twisted it, which was still surprisingly unlock but her hand was slapped away by Jennie and Jisoo

‘’Quit being such a Nalalisa’’ Jennie glared at her while Jisoo gave her a death stare

Lisa held her slapped hand with a slight pout ‘’It was just a joke…’’

The three stayed quiet for a minute, not moving an inch in front of Chaeyoung’s door ‘’Well, are we going to wait here or what?’’ Lisa asked, a bit awkward

‘’Surprisingly, you’re right’’ Jisoo said ‘’Let’s go back to the living room.’’ Jennie nodded and followed Jisoo towards the living, the two not noticing the creepy grin in Lisa’s face

‘’Just a quick peek…’’ Lisa whispered before grasping the doorknob again and slowly opening it

‘’Yah Lisa!’’

Lisa was startled by the shout of her unnies who quickly make their way towards her, but she was even startled more when the door suddenly swung open revealing a fully dressed Chaeyoung. Unfortunately the sudden swing of her door made Lisa lose her balance, falling right at Chaeyoung’s arms

‘’Lisa!’’ Chaeyoung exclaimed, surprised to see the young girl falling unto her but thankfully catching her in time ‘’What were you doing outside my room?’’

Lisa felt herself blush, feeling Chaeyoung’s warmth and her scent ‘’Uhm…waiting for you?’’

Jennie rolled her eyes and crossed her arms ‘’No, she just wants to take a quick pee-‘’ Lisa shot forward to Jennie and placed her hand to

‘’Yup just waiting’’ Lisa smiled nervously, looking at Chaeyoung’s confused look.

Chaeyoung shrugged and just went beside Jisoo ‘’Yeah sure I guess…Let’s go?’’

Jisoo nodded and the four of them went outside of their dorm to see their manager tapping her foot in anger for their lateness

‘’What took you guys so long?! Quick get in we’re going to be late!’’

The four quickly nodded, not wanting to anger their manager even further and went inside. Along the way, their manager was scolding them for their tardiness making Jisoo sighed ‘’This is going to be a long ride…’’


The four girls are now in a salon as their manager talked to the hair stylist there. Chaeyoung scrolled through her phone with a laid-back expression, Jisoo kept on observing her, Jennie and Lisa were still bickering about the events from earlier.

‘’Judging from her posture, she rather stay at home instead of being here’’ Jisoo is getting worried at this odd behavior of her fellow member ‘’Is she sick?’’

‘’Chaeyoungie?’’ Jisoo called out to her in which Chaeyoung answered with a small ‘Hm?’ without looking at her

Jisoo felt a pang of hurt and irritation seeing Chaeyoung’s disinterest and was about to talk but their manager came back and started to talk about how will they will going to change their hair.

‘’How about you Chaeyoung?’’ The manager turned to her ‘’They suggested that you should change your hair color.’’

Chaeyoung continued using her phone and just nodded lazily

The manager looks confused at her nonchalance ‘’Uhmm…just choose here I guess’’ She took out a sample of hair colors and showed it to Chaeyoung

‘’Why can’t they be the one who choose?’’ Chayoung thought ‘’Just choose for me manager-unnie’’

The manager looked at the other members ‘’Is Chaeyoung okay?’’ She asked them seeing the girl’s disinterest

‘’Yeah she is manager-unnie, must be tired from practice yesterday’’ Jennie reasoned out with a nervous smile

Their manager frowned in disapproval ‘’Look, you guys are late and now you’re saying to me you are tired?’’ The four just quieted down making their manager hold her temple in stress ‘’If you guys are not interested you can just go home instead of wasting my time here.’’ She gave them the hair colors before stomping away, probably to release her stress

‘’Chayoung-ah what’s up with you?’’ Jisoo frowned.  

‘’Nothing.’’

‘’Nothing? You’re the one who caused manager-unnie to storm out.’’

‘’Unnie stop fighting’’ Lisa said while Jennie started to sit between Chaeyoung and Jisoo to separate them

‘’She’s been acting like a lazy bum since earlier, are you guys seriously going to let this one slide?’’ Jisoo scoffed ‘’I know you guys like her but this is taking your whipness to her too far’’

Jennie glared at Jisoo ‘’As if you don’t like her the same way’’ She accused her

‘’Oh please not again…’’ Lisa sighed ‘’Unnie calm down please…we don’t want a repeat of our last fight now do we?’’ Lisa tried to calm down the two girls and saw Chaeyoung just using her phone, not listening at their conversation at all

‘’Chipmunk help me out with them’’ Lisa said, she is also getting irritated at Chaeyoung’s attitude since she was not helping her calm down the two ‘’Well she is at fault here…She made us late and also made manager-unnie storm out…’’

Chaeyoung sighed, feeling their irritation towards her and looked up to them ‘’Jennie-unnie, Jisoo-unnie please calm down. People might start staring t us.’’

Lisa quietly sighed in relief when the two finally stopped bickering and looked away from each other. ‘’Anyways chipmunk, what hair color do you choose?’’ Lisa said, taking the lead.

Chaeyoung just pointed a color in which Lisa sweat dropped because Chaeyoung pointed out her current hair color ‘’You just randomly chose it didn’t you?’’ Lisa scrunched her nose ‘’Seriously Chaeyoung what is wrong with you today?’’

‘’Nothing.’’

Before Lisa could retort, the hair stylist came up to them ‘’So did you choose your hair color yet? We need to get started soon since we are getting behind schedule.’’ Then the hair stylist looked at Chaeyoung ‘’Let’s get you started first shall we?’’

Chaeyoung inwardly sighed and nodded. ‘’So what color did you choose?’’

The three members sighed in relief seeing Chaeyoung scanning through the colors ‘’Finally…’’

‘’Yeah, I choose this’’ Chaeyoung pointed. The hair stylist blinked but nodded, she is sure that any idol can pull of any kind of hair color especially if you’re Blackpink. ‘’She’ll probably look rather…seductive in this hair color.’’

‘’Got it, let’s get started then’’ Chaeyoung nodded and followed the hair stylist, but not before giving a slight wave to her members

‘’God, something is really wrong with that girl’’ Jennie muttered

‘’I told you so’’ Jisoo said smugly to lift up the atmosphere between them

‘’Let’s just say that I agreed with you just this once.’’

‘’Maybe all the time Jendeukie’’

Lisa smiled, they avoided another fight thank God. ‘’Anyways, don’t you guys think Chaeyoung is getting weird too?’’

Jennie and Jisoo stared at her ‘’Wow Lisa’’ Jisoo started

‘’What is it unnie?’’

‘’This is like the 2nd time you said something logical’’ Jennie stated

‘’Seriously, you two are dissing me too much.’’ Lisa mumbled ‘’I don’t feel any love here’’

‘’Awwww Lisa we do love you’’ Jisoo cooed her ‘’Just that we always say and show what we feel’’

‘’That’s not making me feel any better.’’

‘’Though I do wonder what is wrong with my wifey nowadays’’ Jennie put her hand to her chin. The three were in deep in thought, not noticing a certain person coming up to them.

‘’I told you good luck in handling her’’

An elderly voice suddenly spoke up next to them. They quickly turned their head towards the voice and felt their heart race in fear ‘’When did she get here?’’

‘’Y-you!’’ Jennie hissed and narrowed her eyes ‘’What are you doing here?!’’ She spoke in a hushed voice

‘’Trying to remind you guys of something’’ The old lady who gave Chaeyoung the pill smirked at them

‘’As if you’ll know something old lady!’’ Lisa pointed her finger to her

‘’Don’t forget I started all of this’’ The old lady chuckled

‘’What do you mean?’’ Jisoo knitted her eyebrows in confusion

‘’My my, not only for a few weeks you already forgotten?’’ The old lady chuckled ‘’Busy persons I see’’ Then she glanced at Chaeyoung who was getting her hair done ‘’You girls must really like her’’

‘’Of course we are’’ Jennie scoffed ‘’She’s our band mate, our best friend!’’

The old lady laughed loudly at that ‘’Best friend? Oh I see,’’ A glint was seen in her eyes ‘’Just a best friend I guess?’’

Jennie sputtered out, how could this old lady know of her true feelings? ‘’What do you know? What is going on with Chaeyoung right now?’’ She decided to change the topic

The old lady saw through it but decided to let it slide as she turned around and started to walk away ‘’Don’t forget what I said about the Mood Pill.’’

Just from those two words, the three girls felt like a train hit their brain, continuously hitting it because of their stupidity

‘’So that means,’’ Lisa started

‘’The mood pill makes’’ Jisoo continued

‘’A person change their mood in random moments…’’ Jennie whispered. ‘’So it did work?’’

‘’Which means today Chaeyoungie is in a’’ Jisoo said, glancing at the said girl ‘’lazy mood’’

‘’You’re right unnie!’’ Lisa exclaimed ‘’Maybe that’s also why she was so clingy the other day and so workaholic the other one!’’

Jennie hummed ‘’Which means we get to see Chaeyoung in different sides of her?’’

The three stayed in silence, multiple thoughts going through their head. ‘’Is that a good thing or bad thing?’’ Lisa asked

‘’This is so unbelievable…’’ Jennie still couldn’t believe it ‘’Does that mean this isn’t Chaeyoung at all?’’

‘’I don’t know guys…’’ Jisoo said unsure ‘’it is called Mood Pill for a reason so this is still the Chaeyoungie that we all know, just in different moods.’’

‘’Moods that actually we haven’t seen before since Chaeyoungie is kind of conservative of herself, not wanting to let her true feelings out.’’ Jisoo continued

‘’And you know that…how?’’ Jennie asked

Jisoo smirked ‘’While Jenlisa were sailing,’’ She sung out making the two twitch their eyebrows ‘’Me and Chaeyoungie talked. I always encourage her so yeah, I get to see her open up to me’’

‘’Are you saying Chaeyoung only opens up to you?’’ Jennie said crossly

‘’Yeah unnie! We are also close you know?’’ Lisa frowned

‘’Well we’re much closer then’’ Jisoo shrugged before another hair stylist came up to them asking Jisoo to follow him for her hair treatment. Jisoo nodded and followed him before throwing another smirk to them ‘’Remember, Chaesoo may be underrated, it is still the one true pairing of them all and as an unnie, I’m going to make sure I can handle all of Chaeyoungie’s mood’’

Fire could be seen at Jennie and Lisa’s eyes, they are not going to let Jisoo outdo them.

‘’Not on my watch’’ Jennie and Lisa thought with determination.  Though Chaeyoung’s mood can’t be read, they are getting a bit excited at the prospect on getting to know each side of Chaeyoung. Along the way, the three girls are going to make sure that Chaeyoung would fall for at least one of them


Hey guys! Did I take too long? I've been rather busy lately so I do apologize for that but I do promise that I will not abandon this story. 

I hope you guys liked this chapter! Though I saw some of you are already suggesting what kind of mood you guys want Chaeyoung to change into and don't worry, you will probably read it at future chapters. I'm not going to tell what kind of mood it is, so I'm not going to be s spoilsport and just let the story progress! I hope you guys wait for more moods! I'm really enjoying writing this so I hope you guys are also enjoying reading it! Support our queens guys! Saranghae!!!!