Workaholic Chaeyoung Pt. 2

Mood Pill

Workaholic Chaeyoung Part 2

Jisoo was wrong however, the fight lasted for a week. 7 days have passed since the fight started, the four of them still have that cold and tense atmosphere. Jennie only talked to them when it was necessary and when practice was done, she would go straight to her room, ignoring them. Lisa and Chaeyoung stick together like glue since the fight started, much to the envy of Jisoo and Jennie.

Every day, Chaeyoung always stayed behind the studio saying that she wants more practice and going home very late at night, even skipping dinner since they are finished eating when she arrives. It became Lisa’s routine to wait for Chaeyoung every night and carrying her to her room.

‘’Does she always have to do that?’’ Jennie rolled her eyes at the sight in front of her. Jennie could see Lisa's delight whenever Chaeyoung would give all her attention to her and Jennie has to admit, she really misses Chaeyoung's company but their pride always stopped them. She and Chaeyoung stayed away from each other like plague, which is very hard since the choreographer would yell at them to stop acting so childish.

One day, Jisoo decided to wake up Chaeyoung first to formally apologize to her. So she woke up early and started to walk towards Chaeyoung’s room. ‘’Chaeyoung is a nice girl, I’m sure she’ll forgive me’’

With that thought, she started to enter Chaeyoung’s room ‘’Hey Chaeyoungie? I just wanted to say I’m sorr-‘’ She was quieted by the sight in front of her, there she saw Lisa and Chaeyoung cuddled up together with Lisa hugging Chaeyoung’s waist so tight that there is no space between their bodies and their clothes still the same as last night which means that after Lisa carried Chaeyoung to her room, they immediately slept.

Jisoo didn’t know what came over her so she didn’t have time to control what she said ‘’WAKE THE HELL UP! WE HAVE PRACTICE SO EAT BREAKFAST RIGHT NOW! AND ALSO CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES! YOU DIDN’T EVEN CHANGE LAST NIGHT AND EVEN SKIPPED DINNER! THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR CUDDLING!’’

Lisa and Chaeyoung jumped up in shock hearing Jisoo’s loud voice and started nagging them

Chaeyoung being not the morning person she is and since they are still fighting, yelled back at Jisoo ‘’Do you really need to yell so much?!’’

Lisa agreed with her sharing Chaeyoung’s irritated look ‘’Yeah unnie, there’s no need to shout jeez.’’

Jisoo rolled her eyes ‘’Whatever,’’ She sain in a cold tone ‘’Just get ready. We have practice today, don’t waste your time.’’

Jennie apparently was also awoken by Jisoo’s loud voice and heard what they were talking about. She clenched her fist when she heard Jisoo mentioning that they are cuddling ‘’How dare they…’’ She growled, here she was having a hard time to sleep because of their fight while those two just cuddled all night like nothing happened? ‘’Are they even planning to make up this stupid fight?’’ She scoffed, she had to admit, this is not a good start of her morning.

And just like that, the tension between the four only increased even further as the fight lasted even more days


The music ended and the four girls sighed in relief. Finally they finished their dance without any mistake as they’ve watched their choreographer analyzing them with a small frown in his face.

‘’What is it now?’’ Jennie mumbled, not liking the frown of their choreographer. They’ve finished the dance with hardly any mistakes so what was the problem? Why isn’t he congratulating them?

The choreographer stood up and made his way towards them. ‘’You’ve finished your dance’’ He said rather bluntly making the four girls tense up.

‘’Uhm yes oppa, is there something wrong?’’ Lisa asked

‘’Thank you for asking Lisa’’ The choreographer said and gained a hard look ‘’Yes, there is something wrong.’’

The four girls stayed quiet, not wanting their choreographer to be angry since he can be pretty scary and harsh if he did ‘’The dance steps were fine and you four executed it well.’’ Blackpink members nodded slowly, still not getting what was wrong

‘’But,’’ The choreographer said ‘’Your team dynamics…the feel of the song…your passion…it’s just not there’’

‘’Chaeyoung, you’re not looking rather healthy at all, are you even eating well? Your body doesn’t have enough energy, are you even resting when you go home?’’

‘’Jennie and Jisoo, both of you are not giving it your all, like something is stopping you and there is tension all over your body. Do you guys even want to practice? It feels like you guys are even forced because your comeback is nearing’’

‘’Lisa, you’re exceptional yes, but lately you seemed distracted, usually you’re good at changing your facial expression when you’re dancing but…it seems like you’re more worried about something than focusing on your dance’’

‘’Look the dance is good and all,’’ The choreographer said ‘’But what matters in each every performances, is that chemistry you have with each other, If I were a fan and saw you four dancing like earlier? I would say that ‘is there something wrong?’ I should feel excited watching the four of you dance but no, all I get is seeing four girls dance. Just that,dancing.’’ He said with disappointment ‘’If you’re not even enjoying your performance, how come your fans will enjoy it too?’’

The four girls processed what he said. The feeling of guilt, tiredness, disappointment mixed together inside of them as they weren’t able to say anything.

The choreographer sighed and walked away ‘’You better fix this guys, your comeback is nearing. We still have a lot of work to do.’’ He left, signaling that practice is over.

No one said anything, they were all too tired to even say a thing, even when their manager came to take them back to the dorm, none of them said anything. Their manager noticed it ‘’You have a day off tomorrow by the way. Your choreographer seems to be stressed out and told me that. But he expected for you guys to fix whatever problems you have and practice again the next day.’’ She said before looking at them ‘’You better hurry up, your comeback is nearing and we still got a lot of work to do.’’ She said in a serious tone and they just answered her with a nod.

They were now in front of the door of their dorm, taking their shoes off. Chaeyoung was a bit wobbly but thankfully Lisa caught her ‘’Whoah chipmunk, you alright?’’ She asked a bit worried making the unnie line glance at them

Feeling the glance of the two, Chaeyoung shakily stood up, trying to stay strong ‘’Yeah Lisa I’m fine…Just a bit tired I guess?’’ She tried walking by herself but her vision is getting blurry making her grip to Lisa tighten ‘’Uhm…can you carry me?’’ She said a bit shy

Lisa chuckled and carried Chaeyoung in princess style ‘’Of course’’ She said and walked past the unnie line, purposely ignoring them. Chaeyoung closed her eyes and let herself be carried away.

Jennie clenched her fist in anger, the two ignoring them like they were air and was about to storm off but was stopped by a hand on her shoulders. She looked at the owner and asked her in a harsh voice ‘’What?’’

Jisoo, who was unaffected by her tone of voice, said ‘’Can we talk?’’ Then she changed her tone to a soft one ‘’Please?’’

Jennie’s gaze softened hearing the rare ‘Please’ of Jisoo which means it is something serious ‘’What is it unnie?’’ She said her voice equally soft

Jisoo weakly smiled and surprised Jennie with a sudden hug ‘’I-‘’ Jisoo’s voice cracked a bit also making Jennie’s heart crack on how weak it sounded ‘’I’m sorry…I shouldn’t have released my anger to you and blaming you for starting this fight…I know you were just worried at Chaeyoungie so I’m really really sorry…’’ Jisoo apologized to her willing herself not to cry ‘’And I…I really missed you Jennie. I missed Chaeyoung…Heck I even miss Lisa…I miss the four of us…’’

Jennie decided to let go also and hugged Jisoo back ‘’I’m sorry too…I’m sorry for calling you a and any other mean things I’ve said…You know me unnie, when my temper gone out of control, my mouth has no filter…’’ Jisoo chuckled and released the hug finally smiling after a week of fighting ‘’Yeah your mouth really has no filter.’’

Jennie chuckled and slapped her arm playfully, relieved that the tension finally lifted up between the two of them ‘’I also missed you, Chaeng and Lisa…I missed the four of us too.’’

‘’Let’s go to the maknae line then and fix this stupid fight?’’ Jisoo said while Jennie laughed ‘’Yeah let’s’’

But before they could walk, a loud thud was head and Lisa’s shout of ‘’Chaeyoung!’’ Jennie and Jisoo wasted no time running towards them and in the living room and there they saw Lisa frantically waking Chaeyoung up and a glass of water thrown at the floor.

‘’Chaeyoung! Chaeyoung wake up!’’ Lisa panicked and tears getting away from her eyes

‘’Lisa what happened?!’’ Jisoo asked kneeling beside her checking at Chaeyoung, Lisa looked at her with tear-filled eyes ‘’U-unnie!’’ She sobbed and Jennie immediately decided to comfort the maknae ‘’C-chaeyoung said that she’s feeling nauseous so I decided to leave her here in the living room to get a glass of water but when I returned, Chaeyoung suddenly passed out a-and I really didn’t know what to d-do’’ Jennie patted the maknae’s back and soothed her ‘’It’s okay Lisa…we’re here now we can handle this.’’

Lisa looked up to Jennie and shot towards her to hug her ‘’I-I’m sorry for saying those hurtful things to you unnie…I really regret saying that to you…’’ Her voice muffled by Jennie’s shirt but Jennie heard her and patted her head ‘’It’s okay Lisa…I’m sorry too…’’

Jisoo checked Chaeyoung’s pulse and heart beat ‘’Well it’s normal…She probably passed out due to fatigue…’’ Jisoo looked at Chaeyoung, her body seems to be getting thinner and her face really expressed the word ‘tired’ She held Chaeyoung’s cheek gently ‘’You’ve overworked yourself pabo…’’

The three decided to take turns in taking care of her, thankfully they have a day off tomorrow so they desperately hope that Chaeyoung will get better soon or their choreographer and their manager will probably toast them off again. The three carried Chaeyoung to her bedroom and decided to prepare some foods, water and medicine for her when she wakes up.

‘’Wake up soon Chaeyoung…’’


A knock was heard at Jennie’s door whose owner was using her phone to past time, it was now midnight and still Chaeyoung is still not awake but she seemed to be getting better by just sleeping judging from her soft breathing and serene face

‘’Just come in you guys’’ Jennie chuckled, chucking away her phone. Lisa entered the room with a smile and droopy eyes ‘’Getting sleepy?’’ Jennie asked her affectionately

Lisa nodded and yawned ‘’Yeah…thankfully it’s your turn now so I’m just going to sleep in my room now…’’

Jennie nodded, thank God she slept when she heard that she was assigned at midnight in case Chaeyoung wakes up. ‘’Sure Lisa, go to sleep now’’ Jennie instructed and Lisa nodded but Jennie stopped her for a bit ‘’And Lisa? I’m sorry again’’

Lisa chuckled ‘’It’s okay Jennie-unnie, how many times do you want to say that word?’’ She teased

Jennie rolled her eyes ‘’You’re only hearing it once in a while Manoban, now go to sleep already.’’ Lisa laughed and finally left her room.

Jennie stood up and made her way towards Chaeyoung’s room. She took a deep breath and entered the room cautiously. Her heart slowed down seeing that Chaeyoung is still sleeping peacefully and sat beside her bed, observing her up close. She played with Chaeyoung’s hair seeing that Chaeyoung getting more comfortable when someone is playing her hair.

Jennie grinned softly, ‘’Aish…Even right now I’m still soft for you…’’ She chuckled and traced her fingers to her forehead, then to her nose and slightly brushing it to her lips that made her heart skip a beat before finally landing her finger to her chin ‘’I told you to not overwork yourself…’’ Jennie said ‘’Now look where it got you.’’ She closed her eyes and sighed before mumbling to herself

‘’I’m sorry…’’

Jennie snapped her eyes opened since it was not only her voice that she heard, and her heart skipped a beat when her eyes met with Chaeyoung’s own eyes.

‘’I’m sorry,’’ Chaeyoung repeated then began to tighten signaling that she was about to cry ‘’I-I’m sorry for worrying you and dismissing your concerns…I’m sorry for saying mean things about you guys and I’m really sorry if…’’She couldn’t finish her sentence as she sobbed ‘’I’m really sorry if I got angry just because you guys are worried for me…’’

Jennie felt her heart broke hearing the sincere apology from the younger girl. Jennie hugged her strongly that even Chaeyoung felt the feelings Jennie put through the hug ‘’I’m sorry too…’’ Jennie whispered softly ‘’I’m sorry for cussing at you….I’m sorry for saying mean things and everything…’’

Chaeyoung felt touched by her hug and words and hugged her back just as strongly. They stayed like that for a moment, relieving each other’s presence since they were ignoring each other for God knows how many hours and days.

Chaeyoung was the one who let go of the hug to give a small smile to Jennie but giggled instead ‘’Yah unnie…You’re crying too’’

Jennie also giggled, tears still streaming down her face ‘’You know that I cry when someone else cries too…’’ She said jokingly but it was true.

‘’Do you want to eat?’’ Jennie asked her, wiping away her tears. Chaeyoung felt her stomach growl ‘’Definitely. I’ve been skipping dinner for the past few days.’’

Jennie rolled her eyes playfully ‘’And whose fault was that?’’ Chaeyoung pouted ‘’I already said I’m sorry…’’

Jennie laughed and decided to get some food. After a few minutes she returned to Chaeyoung’s room and decided to feed her in which Chaeyoung refused with a pink blush ‘’No absolutely not I can eat by myself you know’’

Jennie grinned ‘’But I’m your wifey~’’ She said in her aegyo voice ‘’Let me feed my hubby please?’’

Chaeyoung blushed again ‘’I’m seriously going to sue that aegyo of yours’’ She mumbled before sighing in surrender seeing Jennie’s being cute at her ‘’Fine…Feed me’’

Jennue giggled and started feeding Chaeyoung who accepted the food eagerly. They really enjoyed their time together and after finishing feeding Chaeyoung, Jennie made her drink a medicine as Chaeyoung refused again

‘’But wifeyyyyy’’ Chaeyoung pouted ‘’I don’t want to drink medicine…’’ She crossed her arms like a child

Jennie shook her head at her childishness but her insides are tingling in a good way ‘’You need to, just to make sure. We have another practice the next day after our day off so I need to make sure you’re in tip top shape.’’ Then she took on a stern look ‘’This is an order from your wifey’’ Jennie tried to intimidate her but Chaeyoung laughed ‘’God my wifey is just too cute to be afraid of’’ She teased the older girl making her blush

‘’Just drink the damn medicine…’’

Chaeyoung grinned but followed her wifey anyways. After drinking it she felt sleepy again ‘’Sleepy?’’ Jennie asked. Chaeyoung nodded and said ‘’Yeah….’’

‘’Go to sleep then, I’ll be right here when you wake up.’’ Jennie reassured her and started to lay down beside her.

Chaeyoung hummed and murmured ‘’Thank you my wifey…’’ Jennie silently grinned and let Chaeyoung drift off to sleep before saying ‘’You’re always welcome…’’ Seeing Chaeyoung was now already asleep thanks to the medicine, she put her arms around the younger girl’s waist and hugging her ‘’I love you my hubby….’’ Jennie whispered before drifting off to sleep herself.


Practice was once again in their schedule and Chaeyoung never felt any better. The music started and the four of them started to dance, smiling every now and then, and feeling the song. Every glance at each other rewarding a smile on their faces as they’ve finished the dance with their final pose as they panted. They poured all their energy and passion into the dance and they jumped in happiness when their choreographer stood up and clapped with a huge smile in his face ‘’Now that’s the Blackpink I know!’’ He said ‘’What took you guys so long?’’ He joked

The four girls laughed and just grinned ‘’We just want to make you work hard for us’’ Jisoo joked around earning a laugh from all of them

‘’Aish you girls are going to dropped the bomb on earth the day you have your comeback’’ He grinned. They grinned back, their choreographer is fun to be around just don’t mess up and he’ll joke around.

‘’Come on guys let’s practice ‘Forever Young’ next!’’ Chaeyoung said excitedly. The three girls shook their head, here is workaholic Chaeyoung again but Jennie learned her lesson and said ’’You just want to lay at my bottom don’t you?’’ Jennie ‘’Ah my hubby is a ert!’’

Chaeyoung started to hit her with a small blush on her face ‘’It’s not my fault! It’s oppa’s fault for thinking that!’’

The choreographer chuckled and raised his hand in surrender ‘’Though you are comfortable at Jennie’s bottom Chaeyoung-ah’’

‘’Not you too oppa!’’ Chaeyoung whined and stomped her feet cutely ‘’My wifey is the ert one for thinking that…’’

Jennie grinned and just slapped Chaeyoung’s as she yelped ‘’Told you so’’ Chaeyoung remarked but there’s a small grin tugging her lips.

Jennie looked at the jealous look of Jisoo and Lisa and thought to herself with a playful grin

 ‘’Chaennie is also sailing es’’


Hey guys! I'm really surprised that many people liked this story and I'm very happy to write more to you guys! More moods are coming and I really appreaciate it if you suggest one mood or a scenario and see to it if I can write it to fit to the story! 

Thank you for you all of you support guys and of course also support our queens! They deserve it!