Rebel Chaeyoung Pt. 1

Mood Pill

‘’Let’s go home?’’ Jisoo yawned seeing the sun set and after a long day chilling out and playing like kids. They spent the entire day together and Lisa will have to go up early for Real Men. They texted their manager to pick them up as they began to walk around the park for a bit. Chaeyoung squealed as Lisa smacked her ‘’Yah Lalisa!’’ She giggled and smack Lisa at her arm.

‘’What? You have a big ’’ Lisa smirked before chuckling at her unnies’ reaction.

Chaeyoung was about to playfully tease Lisa before she felt another shift inside of her ‘’W-what the?!’’  She suddenly felt a rush of rebelliousness as she gritted her teeth in pain, her head was getting dizzy and her vision getting blurry as she stopped walking. ‘’W-what is happening to me?!’’ Chaeyoung stared off to space but inside, she was getting out of control making her hands twitch every now and then.

‘’Chaeyoung-ah?’’ Jisoo called out to her making Chaeyoung snapped out of her trance and noticed that she was left behind. The pain she was feeling slowly getting away…and another rush of rebelliousness entered her system making her crease her eyebrows in disdain.

‘’Are you okay hubby?’’ Jennie asked

Chaeyoung was suddenly quiet and felt a buzz on her phone. She opened it and saw an unknown number greeting her.

Unknown number: Hi, is this Rose from Blackpink?

‘’What’s wrong chipmunk? Are we in trouble from manager-nim?’’ Lisa asked, a bit worried at Chaeyoung’s sudden change.

Chaeyoung closed her phone and closed her eyes ‘’No, we’re not.’’ She said cooly

‘’Who was it then?’’ Jennie asked, narrowing her eyes seeing her hubby being discreet. She was surprised at Chaeyoung shooting them a playful smirk and not answering her question.

The three looked at each other in confusion, what’s with the sudden change?

‘’Are you sure you’re okay chipmunk?’’ Lisa asked again

‘’Yeah I’m fine’’ Chaeyoung replied casually

‘’Tell us what’s wrong Chaeng’’ Jisoo said before smirking ‘’Unless you want me to-‘’

‘’Kiss me and force me to tell you what’s wrong with me?’’ Chaeyoung walked closer and smirked ‘’No, it’s not me who want that.’’ She seductively went closer to Jisoo’s ear ‘’It’s you’’ She whispered and bit her ear playfully

Jisoo turned beet red at her action and shakily took a step backward. She looked at her other members and they were looking at them flabbergasted.

‘’W-what?’’ Jennie shrieked before angrily stomping towards Chaeyoung and pulling her away a distant from Jisoo. ‘’What the heck are you saying?!’’

Chaeyoung smirked ‘’Oh nothing…’’

Jennie fumed before looking at Jisoo’s flustered face ‘’Did something happen?!’’ Before any of them could answer, a loud ring was heard. Lisa answered her phone and said politely ‘’Yes manager-nim. Okay we’ll be there in a sec’’

Lisa closed her phone and said awkwardly ‘’Uhm guys, manager-nim is already here…we should go and meet them’’

Chaeyoung chuckled and got away from Jennie’s grip. ‘’Let’s go then’’ She said before walking on ahead leaving the three of them confused on what just transpired

‘’What is her mood this time?’’


The four were quiet in the van with Chaeyoung currently texting at her phone. Jennie still looks angry and shooting suspicious glares at Jisoo while Jisoo was sitting far from Jennie to avoid questioning. Lisa however was unusually quiet though, her head resting by Jennie's shoulder and her eyes closed, pretending to be asleep so that no fight will happen between her and Jisoo seeing Jisoo fidgeting nervously at Jennie's stare.

‘’Wow, this day really tired out your maknae’’ Their manager chuckled looking at the mirror and saw Lisa sleeping. ‘’It’s a strange feeling having the van so quiet when the four of you are together’’

‘’She’s being a bit lazy though, she already slept earlier at the grassland’’ Jennie scoffed. Lisa wants to pinch Jennie so much right now but she prevented herself from doing that and decided to annoy her by snuggling more to her shoulder making Jennie's eye twitch at the action but was kind enough to let it be.

‘’Now what’s got you in the bad mood?’’ Their manager said in amusement looking at Jennie through the mirror ‘’Tough taking care of 3 kids?’’

‘’Yah! I have you know I am taking care of 3 kids not Jendeukie!’’ Jisoo complained

Jennie glared at her ''You didn't even do anything today!'' and that started an argument on who was taking care of Blackpink.

While the two were fighting and their manager driving, Lisa was sneakily taking glances at Chaeyoung’s phone since she seemed really occupied in it. She took on Chaeyoung’s smirk and interested face as she kept on texting while glancing at their manager in cautiousness.

When Lisa read some few texts, she stared at it in horror and cursed ‘’, I’m going away tomorrow…I better tell the unnies about this’’


‘’Now don’t do anymore outings like that okay? After Lisa’s Real Men, you will begin practicing for the award shows in December. After that preparations for your concerts are ongoing, as well as your comeback in April. Spend the rest of the week resting okay?’’ Their manager said after dropping them off by their apartment ‘’Do you girls understand?’’

‘’Yes manager-nim’’ The three girls said.

The manager looked at the unresponsive girl in confusion ‘’Chaeyoung, I said do you understand?’’

Chaeyoung just nodded, her eyes never leaving her phone. The manager looked doubtful but shrugged it off ‘’I’ll see you Lisa tomorrow. Are your things packed already?’’

Lisa nodded while casting a suspicious look to Chaeyoung and with that, their manager left as they entered their apartment. ‘’Hey chipmunk let’s go to my room already.’’ Lisa said 

‘’Why?’’ Chaeyoung asked before putting her phone away ‘’Are you going to do something to me Lalisa?!’’ She said in a surprised voice but her lips curling into a mischievous smirk.

Lisa turned beet red at her idea ‘’No!’’ She exclaimed

Jisoo glared at the maknae and hugged Chaeyoung tightly ‘’ You better don’t do something naughty to my precious angel Manobangs!’’

‘’Like what you did to me unnie?’’ Chaeyoung said innocently

Jennie saw red and angrily ripped Jisoo from Chaeyoung ‘’What the heck is Chaeyoung saying Jisoo?!’’

‘’I-it was nothing I swear!’’ Jisoo said in fear for her life ‘’Chaeyoungie is lying!’’ She pouted. Jennie turned her angry gaze to Chaeyoung ‘’Are you really lying?’’ She seethed

‘’No I’m not wifey’’ Chaeyoung pouted and walked closer to her, her hand slowly sliding from Jennie’s hand up to her cheeks ‘’Believe me…’’ Her tone is innocent but her eyes held quite the opposite.

Jennie’s breath hitched ‘’That should be illegal!’’

‘’W-well I do believe you of course…’’ Jennie whispered like she was hypnotized

Chaeyoung grinned in victory ‘’I hope you scold Jisoo-unnie for taking advantage of me…’’ She looked at Jisoo with a glint in her eyes ‘’My lips hurt from all the kissing that we’ve made….’’

After what Chaeyoung said, let’s just say that Jensoo is going to have a long talk about what Chaeyoung said.

Chaeyoung snickered as she watch Jennie drag a horrified Jisoo to her room with Jisoo saying ‘’Traitor!’’ to Chaeyoung. ‘’Have a happy scolding unnies~’’ She smirked before going to her room, forgetting a certain someone angrily staring at her.

Chaeyoung finished taking a bath and came out clad only in a towel. She was taking out some clothes and jumped in surprise when someone talked.

‘’So…what you said earlier about Jisoo-unnie and you… was it true?’’

Chaeyoung looked behind her and saw Lisa with a blank expression, her back against her door and her arms crossed.

‘’What, am I going to get a scolding to you too?’’ Chaeyoung said mockingly. She heard her door click and smirked as Lisa came closer to her. ‘’No, I’m here with a different matter…’’

‘’What is it then?’’ Chaeyoung crossed her arms and looked at Lisa with no hint of shyness around her form despite being only in just a towel.

‘’You know,’’ Lisa drawled, her hand sliding from Chaeyoung’s shoulder to her waist ‘’Usually you’re shying away from me right now and fending me off…’’ She took a step closer and put her hands at the sides of Chaeyoung’s head, pinning her to her closet. ‘’Why are you suddenly being…’’ Lisa narrowed her eyes at the unusual smirk of her chipmunk  ''mischievous?'' ‘’rebelious?’’ She blurted out

‘’What do you mean Lalisa?’’ Chaeyoung whispered, putting her hands behind Lisa’s neck pulling her a bit closer. ‘’Is there something in me that is bothering you?’’ She smiled innocently

Lisa gulped now realizing the meaning of those words, her eyes couldn’t resist the temptation of looking at the towel Chaeyoung was wearing and how she smelled so fresh after taking a bath.

‘’Do you want to fix it for me?’’ Chaeyoung smiled slyly, her body shifting and her towel going down a bit showing more creamy skin underneath it.  Lisa’s eyes followed it and her heartbeat started going fast. ‘’It will be a long time before I get to see you again Lisa-yah…’’ Chaeyoung said huskily, wanting to break the limitations placed upon them. ‘’I’m going to miss you…’’ She whispered sweetly, both of them breathing slowly and their eyes are half-lidden as their faces got closer.

‘’Shall we break our rules for once?’’ Chaeyoung leaned closer to the conflicted Lisa ‘’what’s wrong? Why are you so quiet’’ She whispered in her ear as she giggled, clearly enjoying what is happening between them.

‘’You…’’ Lisa gritted her teeth, her self-control thinning as seconds passed by. ‘’I-I know what you’re going to do tomorrow and the following days when I’m gone…’’

‘’Oh?’’ Chaeyoung leaned away from her ‘’Care to tell me what is that then?’’

‘’Stop texting that person on your phone. You’re putting your career into useless rumors.’’ Lisa said angrily.

‘’But why? There won’t be any rumors if I’m careful’’ Chaeyoung smiled ‘’What’s wrong with hanging out with other people?’’

‘’This isn’t just any person chipmunk, it’s an idol.’’ Lisa clenched her fists and frowned at the thought of Chaeyoung hanging out with other idols.

‘’Aww Lisa jealousy suits you very well’’ Chaeyoung giggled, pulling Lisa closer to her, their bodies almost touching.

‘’I’m serious Chaeng’’ Lisa growled ‘’It’s obvious that person is crushing on you. Stay away from him.’’

‘’My my, the maknae ordering her unnie? Isn’t that disrespectful?’’ Chaeyoung laughed mockingly, she moved her hands to Lisa’s face and looked at her straight in the eye

‘’Maybe I should teach you a lesson on who should be ordering who….’’ She said teasingly with her eyes glowing in mischievousness

Chaeyoung harshly kissed Lisa square on the lips and both moaned as their lips finally made contact. Lisa lifted Chaeyoung up and brought her to her bed while roughly grabbing both of her hands that was around her face and pinned them to her sides.

Lisa was stunned to feel Chaeyoung’s tongue poking at and she gasped when Chaeyoung suddenly bit her bottom lip, the tongue she was feeling earlier now entered her own mouth. Their tongues swirled around each other and Lisa could feel herself getting more bothered evident by her face going red so she pulled away, both of them harshing pantly and tension is all around them.

‘’You…!’’ Lisa spoke up angrily, her body getting all hot and bothered seeing Chaeyoung panting and red-faced beneath her, clad only in a towel. ‘’, this is getting out of hand’’ Her hormones screaming at her to do continue what just started but her love for Chaeyoung finally overcomed her senses

‘’Get dressed and go to sleep.’’

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes as Lisa got off of her ‘’You’re such a bore…’’

Lisa raised her eyebrows at her ‘’It’s because I love you that I stopped.’’ She said before going out of her room to calm herself ‘’I don’t want taking advantage of you with this stupid mood pill being the stagant of what will happen…I’d rather make love to you than just having .’’ She whispered before walking away from her room, probably to cool herself.

Chaeyoung stared at the area Lisa was in and softly smiled ‘’Stupid Lisa. What’s the point of whispering when I can hear it so clearly?’’ She chuckled.


‘’So that’s why her lips are so red! You ing took advantage of Chaeyoung!’’ Jennie yelled while Jisoo is starting to get irritated at her voice and cursing

‘’I said I did not take advantage to her!’’ Jisoo yelled back ‘’She enjoyed it as much as I did!’’

Jennie was turning red in anger and jealousy, ‘’I should have been the one who kissed her like that!’’

‘’At least I was her first kiss!’’ Jennie scoffed while smirking at Jisoo’s wide eyes

‘’What?! Since when?’’

‘’Since she was being rude’’ Jennie smirked ‘’A Chaennie fan accidentally pushed Chaeyoung and her lips landed at mine’’

Jisoo snickered ‘’So it was an accident’’

Jennie scowled ‘’But it’s still a kiss!’’

‘’One that she didn’t reciprocate then’’ Jisoo said smugly

‘’I’ll show her’’ Jennie glared before standing up and stomping furiously to her door

‘’Where are you going?’’ Jisoo narrowed her eyes at her. Jennie grabbed her door handle and looked back at Jisoo with a mischivious glint in her eyes ‘’I’m going to make Chaeyoung realize that I should be the only one she will be kissing’’

Before Jisoo could protest, Jennie opened her door and bumped into someone ‘’Ow!’’ She pouted holding her forehead.

‘’Jeez unnie what’s got you in a hurry’’ Lisa moaned in pain holding her own forehead in pain.

‘’I need to see Chaeyoung so move out of the way Limario’’ Jennie growled

‘’No unnie not right now, I need to talk with both you and Jisoo-unnie.’’

Jennie looked at her with irritation ‘’Is it important? Because I swear to God if it’s not I’ll cut off your bangs.’’

‘’Hey! Don’t you dare cut off my precious bangs!’’ Lisa pouted while holding her bands protectively.

The three of them sat at Jennie's bed with Lisa taking deep breaths to calm herself because of what happening earlier with Chaeyoung. ‘’So what’s so important about this Limario?’’ Jisoo asked

‘’it’s about Chaeyoung unnie… I think I know what her mood is this time’’ Lisa whispered. The unnie line snapped their head in attention

‘’What is it!?’’

‘’She’s in a rebellious mood,’’ Lisa said seriously

‘’And how could you know that?’’ Jennie raised her eyebrows and Lisa’s answer made them go in a state of shock

‘’She’s going out with EXO Chanyeol tomorrow’’


Guys! This fic is not dead lol HAHAHAHHAH I've been wanting to update this fic of mine and glad that I was finally able to have time to update it! So how was Rebel Chaeyoung? I've always wanted to see Chaeyoung breaking the rules even their dating ban and curfews, or just disobeying their managers. Soooo here it is! Hope you enjoy the start of Rebel Chaeyoung! And I got to tell you, it's a bit of a long journey and can get pretty serious too. So please bear with me for the next chapter!