Clingy Chaeyoung Pt. 1

Mood Pill

Chapter 4: Clingy Chaeyoung Part 1

Jennie woke up and felt an arm draping over her waist and a soft breath tingling her neck. ‘’Huh?’’ Jennie knew that she slept all alone last night. When they were back to their dorm, they decided to watch movies and spend the whole day eating and bonding with each other until night time, though she did remember falling flat to her bed and immediately sleeping when her head hit the pillow.

Jennie turned around to see who it is and she really expected Jisoo since she’s her cuddly partner or Lisa since well, she’s clingy to everyone but what she saw took her breath away. ‘’C-Chaeng?’’ Jennie couldn’t believe it, why on earth was Park Chaeyoung doing to her room and hugging her from behind?

She observed the sleeping girl clad only in a sweater and shorts. Her eyes started from her forehead. Then down to her shapely eyes, her small cute pointed nose. And then Jennie’s eyes finally landed on Chaeyoung’s lips, which were parted as she breath in and out while sleeping.

Jennie gulped, she never experienced this close proximity to someone, especially Park Chaeyoung who was basically attacking her insides everytime they have their moment. But none of their moments were compared to this. Her eyes locking at the parted lips while many scenarios going around her head.

Jennie was really curious though, how would Chayoung’s lips feel to her own ones? Her heartbeat increasing at each passing moment and Jennie struggled to herself as the temptation seems strong.

The cat-eyed girl shook her head ‘’What am I thinking?’’ Kissing Chaeyoung, her band mate and best friend? That kind of action is so past to being best friends; She slowly distance herself from the girl while waking her up ‘’Chaeng…Chaeng wake up its morning.’’ She decided to shake her to wake her up

Chaeyoung groaned ‘’Five more minutes…’’ Jennie giggled at the cute girl ‘’C’mon Chaeng, wake up. We’re going to eat breakfast soon.’’ She said trying to wake her up, food always wakes up the other girl.

Chaeyoung grumbled trying to find a sense of warmth, she opened her eyes slowly and saw Jennie looked at her amused. ‘’Come on now.’’ Jennie persuaded her and when she thought she was successful at waking the other girl up, she was proven wrong when Chaeyoung pulled Jennie closer to her and snuggling to her neck.

‘’This is more like it.’’ Chaeyoung sighed and closed her eyes peacefully trying to go back to sleep now that warmth is all around her.

Jennie blushed profusely ‘’What…the…actual….heck?’’ Jennie felt Chaeyoung’s hot breath to her neck and that made her shiver a bit and aware at the closeness of their bodies. ‘’Since when did you get so…clingy?’’ Jennie muttered, she didn’t know what to do since the younger girl was latching onto her like a leech. She’s really not used to it since Chaeyoung rarely shows physical contact with the members but now…she really knows how to cuddle, not that she minded though…She never seen Chaeyoung show this side of her even when she’s together with Lisa, Chaeyoung was never really the clingy type of member.

So she was flattered when she realized that only she was able to see this side of Chaeyoung but still, they really need to get up early and eat breakfast. Her stomach is having a war inside of her indicating she needs to cook and eat right now.

‘’Chaeyoung come on I’m hungry and I’m sure you are too.’’ Jennie said ‘’I’ll cook.’’ Chaeyoung was a fan of Jennie’s cooking so she decided to use to her advantage

‘’But unnie~’’ Chaeyoung pouted while hugging Jennie closer to her ‘’I don’t want to…Let’s just stay like this forever’’ Jennie’s heart beats fast at that ‘’I never knew you were such a warm pillow wifey…I could sleep peacefully every night when I’m with you.’’

Okay, this is a really different Chaeyoung she is seeing right now, one that is melting her insides at her actions and words‘’Chaeng are you alright?’’

‘’Yes I’m fine.’’ Chaeyoung mumbled ‘’How about you unnie?’’

‘’Why do you ask?’’

‘’Your heart is beating fast.’’

Jennie didn’t realize that Chaeyoung laid her head to her chest, where her heart is located. ‘’See, it’s beating even faster now.’’

‘’You’re the reason why.’’ Jennie answered on her mind before sighing and hugging Chaeyoung closer to her, once again her soft spot to the girl triggering again ‘’….Fine, I’ll let you sleep longer.’’ Chaeyoung mumbled a sleepy ‘Yay’ before evening out her breathing.

Jennie also closed her eyes, the other girl warmth lulling her to drowsiness. ‘’I could get used to this…’’


Of course the world was not in favor to Jennie as when she was about to be welcomed to her dream world, her door was slammed open and there entered the maknae of the group

‘’Wake up wake up wake up!!!!!!!’’

Jennie cursed in her mind at Lisa’s timing and is already planning on how to kill the younger girl.

Lisa entered her room with enthusiasm and was about to jump up and down to wake Jennie up, but what she saw stop her actions. There she saw Chaeyoung sleeping peacefully at Jennie’s chest while Jennie has her arms around the small waist of Park Chaeyoung.

‘’Wow, they took cuddling into another whole level.’’ Lisa thought while an unknown emotion entered her system seeing Chaeyoung’s peaceful face while snuggling to Jennie.

‘’Uhm…’’ She said awkwardly when Jennie glanced at her ‘’Wake up?’’ Lisa said rather lamely and then she felt the glaring eyes of Jennie Kim.

‘’Ugh, thanks for the wake up call Lisa’’ Sarcasm was heard all over her voice. Jennie sighed, so much for some rare cuddling time with Chaeyoung.

‘’Chaeng c’mon wake up.’’ Jennie said softly shaking the other girl awake once again while Lisa watched the scene in front of her with hawk-like eyes.

Chaeyoung groaned again pulling Jennie closer to her much to the older girl’s hidden delight and the youngest shock, creating a frown. ‘’Wifey don’t leave…’’

Jennie laughed ‘’I’m just going to cook. Don’t you want to eat?’’

Chaeyoung finally felt her stomach growl and decided to finally wake up ‘’Fine…’’ Jennie sighed in relief, finally waking the girl up was successful, which surprises her since Chaeyoung is very easy to wake up. ‘’She must be really tired from yesterday’’

Lisa watched Chaeyoung clinging into Jennie like a koala which made her jealous a bit ‘’Why is she clinging to Jennie so much? We’re so much closer than her and Jennie-unnie…Why didn’t she cling to me instead?’’ Chaeyoung never shows clinginess to anyone, so Lisa didn’t receive much from the girl who is one month older than her. So seeing her suddenly being close to Jennie made her upset.

‘’Wifey~’’ Chaeyoung pouted ‘’Carry me.’’ Jennie and Lisa blinked in shock. Just what on earth is going on to Chaeyoung?

As much as Jennie likes to do that request, she has to cook, and she can’t do that while carrying Chaeyoung and she’s not that strong either. It’s been a while since she went to the gym anyway.

‘’I’m afraid I can’t hubby…I have to cook.’’ Jennie said apologetically. Chaeyoung pouted again and then she noticed Lisa staring at them too intently ‘’Lisa!’’ She greeted with a bright smile

‘’Hey’’ Lisa said, still upset at Chaeyoung for clinging to Jennie.

Chaeyoung doesn’t seem to notice and got up from Jennie’s bed and lunging to Lisa’s back. ‘’Carry me please?’’

Lisa is surprised at the sudden weight at her back, Chaeyoung’s scent being familiar to Lisa’s nose but when she felt arms around her neck, she decided to ask ‘’Chipmunk are you okay?’’

Chaeyoung blinked ‘’Seriously, you and Jennie-unnie are weird. She also asked me if I was fine which I am.’’ She then snuggled to Lisa’s hair ‘’Hmmmm your hair smells good Lisa.’’ Chaeyoung sighed contentedly and tightening her hold to the younger girl’s neck but not too tight to choke her.

Lisa blushed a bit, and just like that she’s not upset with Chaeyoung anymore. Chipmunk’s too cute to resist…

 ‘’Don’t forget to cook unnie! We’re starving’’ Lisa said, her energy coming back before zooming out to Jennie’s room, whose owner of the room not pleased at what she just saw.

Jennie stood up and washed her face before finally cooking, but not before muttering to herself ‘’I really need to get back to the gym soon…’’


Jisoo blinked at the scene in front of her; Chaeyoung squeak when Lisa sped up as they ran in circles at their living room with the youngest carrying the other girl. She then asked Jennie ‘’What’s up with them?’’

Jennie grunted ‘’Don’t know’’ She then continued cooking. Jisoo was surprise at the coldness of the older girl and shrug ‘’Must be on one of those days.’’ Though she was getting annoyed at the two maknae and was about to scold them but Lisa suddenly lay at the couch and letting go of Chaeyoung who pouted

‘’Lisa! Carry me more please?’’ Chaeyoung said looking at her with a puppy look eyes, Lisa blushed and tried to stand up again but slumped ‘’S-sorry chipmunk, you’re not that easy to carry…’’ She muttered while panting a bit. ‘’Man that’s more tiring than my usual workout.’’

Chaeyoung sighed and then turned her head to the oldest. ‘’Jisoo-unnie!’’ Chaeyoung ran towards her and hugged the oldest making her tense up.

‘’C-Chaeyoungie?’’ Jisoo is surprise at the sudden hug and when she thought Chaeyoung was going to let go, but she hugged her even tighter. ‘’Why won’t you hug me back?’’ Chaeyoung asked, her face leaning closer to Jisoo’s flustered face at their close proximity.

‘’I-I uhm…’’ Jisoo started, she never had this kind of moment to Chaeyoung which really surprises her, to the point that her ability to speak is deteriorating seeing the other girl’s face close to her. Jisoo usually hugs back only Jennie and sometimes Lisa since the maknae always hugs anyone with a beating heart, but it’s rare for both Jisoo and Chaeyoung to show affection (Which is why Chaesoo is the most underrated ship). And speaking of the maknae, she was frowning once again seeing Chaeyoung clung to the eldest.

‘’Are you okay Chaeyoungie?’’ Jisoo instead asked. Chaeyoung sighed ‘’You too unnie?’’ She said ‘’I’m fine.’’ Chaeyoung smiled and what she did next surprised everyone, she placed a quick kiss at Jisoo’s check and snuggled to her neck while saying ‘’There now you don’t have to worry.’’

Jisoo opened to speak but remembering Chaeyoung’s soft lips on her cheeks made close again, her whole face turning red.

‘’…..’’

 Only rare silence covered the living room, which is unusual when you have Jisoo and Lisa together in one room.

Jennie unfortunately saw what happened when she timely glanced at them and gripped the pan she was holding even tighter. Why was Chaeyoung clingy to everyone today?!

Lisa almost shouted in protest when Chaeyoung kissed Jisoo’s cheek. ‘’That’s so unfair! First her cuddling session with Jennie-unnie and then she kissed and hugged Jisoo-unnie!’’

‘’I want a kiss too chipmunk!’’ Lisa pouted rather loudly and almost threw a tantrum. Jisoo rolled her eyes, silently thanking Lisa for the distraction to calm down her racing mind and heart ‘’Yah Lalisa stop acting like a kid.’’

‘’But that’s unfair! I always kiss Chaeyoung at her cheek every chance I get and she almost never kissed me back at the cheek’’ Lisa answered her while crossing her arms like a child.

‘’Like I said, like a kid.’’

‘’Why do you get to receive one? You and Chaeyoung rarely hang out like me and she does! I’m much deserving of it!’’

That sparked Jisoo’s temper a bit ‘’Excuse me? We are living in the same dorm. I do believe we all hang out at the same time.’’

‘’Do you guys even go on dates like we do?’’

Jisoo glared at her ‘’Well we are always together at V lives!’’ She fought back, not noticing Chaeyoung slipping out of her grasp.

The two continued bickering with Jennie getting irritated at their loud voice and what they are fighting for and was about to shout at them when she felt two pair of arms hugging her from behind  ‘’Those two are so noisy…’’ Chaeyoung’s soft breath hitting Jennie’s ears making the said owner of those ears blush.

‘’Aren’t you used to it yet?’’ Jennie asked while trying to sound normal as she flipped the pancake.

Chaeyoung chuckled ‘’You got a point.’’ Jennie raised her eyebrows at her ‘’Don’t you even know what they are fighting for?’’

Chaeyoung tilted her head a bit ‘’Uhmmm…because of my kiss to Jisoo-unnie?’’ She said but she’s not so sure.

Jennie sighed ‘’Yeah…that.’’ She said stoically

Chaeyoung noticed the sudden change and kissed Jennie’s cheek ‘’There, that should cheer my wifey up’’ Chaeyoung smiled brightly acting like her kiss never affected the other girl.

Jennie froze at what just happened, not noticing the pancake burning ‘’Oh my God unnie! The pancake is burning!’’ Chaeyoung exclaimed as Jennie snapped out of her trance and immediately threw the burnt pancake to the trash can. ‘’D-did you just kissed me?’’ Jennie turned to her.

Chaeyoung nodded ‘’Can’t I?’’ She asked innocently and letting go of Jennie making Jennie regret slightly for raising her voice but she was surprise okay?

‘’Yah chipmunk! How could you!’’ Lisa stormed towards her, her energy back ‘’First Jisoo-unnie and now Jennie! Why are you so cling-‘’ She was cut off by a pair of soft lips meeting her cheeks and a warm body hugging her ‘’I’m sorry Lalisa~’’

‘’Clingy…’’ Lisa whispered, her cheeks turning red after finally experiencing a kiss from her chipmunk. The three girls looked at each other and decided on one thing.

There is definitely something wrong with Park Chaeyoung.

I'm actually laughing when writing this chapter mostly at Lisa but anyways I hope you guys liked it! 

P.S Don't forget to watch the Idol Room!