Jealous Chaeyoung Pt. 3

Mood Pill

‘’Jisoo-unnie! Feed me!’’ Chaeyoung pouted. Another day is beginning for the four girls and they were eating lunch.

Jisoo chuckled ‘’Sure. Here you go’’ Jennie scowled when Chaeyoung munch happily

‘’Hey! I’m your wifey so I should be the one feeding you’’ Chaeyoung looked at her wifey with doe eyes and swallowed the food she’s munching ‘’You have a point there wifey…’’ She said innocently

‘’It doesn’t matter’’ Jisoo dismissed that and kept on feeding Chaeyoung ‘’I’m the oldest here’’ She said smugly

Jennie rolled her eyes ‘’Yet you act like a child, even more so than Lisa’’

‘’Yah!’’ Lisa and Jisoo shouted at her. Jisoo and Jennie kept on bickering while Chaeyoung just munched the food she has happily. Lisa however was staring at Chaeyoung ‘’Why is she not turning to me?’’ She thought sadly. Chaeyoung’s really acting differently when Jisoo or Jennie is around, like she always depends on them or cling to them like no tomorrow

Lisa sighed and laid at their couch, Jisoo has a schedule while Jennie is having her shooting later on so she was at the dorm at the moment. And Chaeyoung?

‘’At Jennie’s room probably having ther sweet moment’’ Lisa grumbled and decided to take a quick look.

She saw Chaeyoung holding Jennie’s phone as Jennie tried to reach it

‘’Yah hubby my phone!’’

‘’No’’ Chaeyoung huffed ‘’You should be paying attention to me, not your dumb phone’’

Lisa watch Jennie raising her eyebrows quick before a sly smirk appeared on her face. ‘’You’ll get all my attention.’’ Jennie crawled closer to Chaeyoung who was a bit frozen at her action

‘’When I get my phone’’ Jennie whispered at Chaeyoung’s ear and stealthily snatch her phone at Chaeyoung’s hand and began using it again, a knowing smile on her face as Chaeyoung kept on getting her attention.

It was obvious that Jennie likes the fact that Chaeyoung is trying to get her attention so Lisa just walked away.

‘’Why the heck are you like this chipmunk?’’ She whispered. What was her mood this time? ‘’Why is she only like that to Jisoo and Jennie but not to me…’’ Her phone’s ringtone blared across the living room and saw it was Bambam, her friend since she was a child.

Lisa smiled a bit and answered it ‘’Hey Bam! It’s been a while’’

Lisa laughed, she really missed her friend’s jokes and bubbly personality ‘’You’re really late in the news but thanks anyway’’

They talked for like an hour and Bambam seems to be having a schedule so they decided to end it ‘’Yeah yeah I miss you too you dummy’’

‘’Are you flirting with me?’’ Lisa heard Bambam’s joking voice

‘’Do you want me to?’’ Lisa said huskily and both laughed out loud at that

‘’Jesus Lisa don’t you ever do that again! That’s sending shivers throughout my whole body and I might never dance again’’

‘’Hey you started it!’’ Lisa laughed ‘’Just go!’’

Bambam chuckled ‘’I will I will, congrats again you big monster’’

‘’Whatever’’ Lisa chuckled and hanged up. She felt a presence staring at her piercely so she turned around and saw it was Chaeyoung.

‘’Hey chipmunk’’ Lisa smiled dorkily and waved. She got confused when Chaeyoung kept staring at her with a blank look, the towel she was holding was getting hurt on how hard Chaeyoung was holding it

‘’Hey, I could hear your towel shouting for help and mercy to you’’ Lisa joked ‘’Are you okay?’’

‘’Just fine’’ Chaeyoung answered quickly and turned away before walking towards the bathroom, probably going to take a bath

‘’What…the heck?’’ Lisa whispered, she was slightly getting angry at Chaeyoung’s attitude right now. Just what did she do?


It was now night time and Lisa was finishing cleaning herself up. After Chaeyoung’s weird coldness to her earlier, Chaeyoung seems to be observing her after Jennie went away, like every time her phone ring, Chaeyoung’s posture seems to be straighter and her eyes getting harder everytime Lisa answered it.

‘’What is wrong with you?’’ Lisa asked ‘’If your looks could kill someone, my phone would have died multiple times already.’’

‘’Who were you talking to?’’ Chaeyoung asked

Lisa raised her eyebrow at that ‘’You answered my question with another question. Nice try Chaeng but I won’t answer you until you answer my question first.’’

‘’Fine don’t answer it then’’ Chaeyoung said sassily before going to her room

‘’What the actual…’’ Lisa gritted her teeth but remained calm.

Lisa sighed and spitted out the water she’s been gargling. ‘’Even when she’s being mean to me, I hope she will still keep her promise’’ Lisa started to walk back to her room until she peeked at Jisoo’s room, and what she saw made her go red

‘’Unnie hug me!’’

‘’Wait Chaeng I’m just going to change my clothes!’’ Jisoo laughed and was trying to pry Chaeyoung’s arms out of her waist.

‘’Don’t change!’’ Chaeyoung pouted ‘’You always smell good’’

Jisoo blushed ‘’Aish! If you’re not going to let go, I’m going to tickle you!’’

Lisa walked away, fuming as she heard Chaeyoung’s loud laugh and giggled followed by Jisoo’s carefree laugh. Lisa slammed the door to her room hard, anger now taking over her.

‘’I’m going to get to the bottom of this. One way or another.’’


‘’Why are you always with our unnies?!’’

‘’Because they’re older than us and I know they will take care of me!’’

‘’So I can’t take care of you?!’’

‘’Please Lisa maybe I will be the one taking care of you’’

‘’Yah how dare you Park Chaeyoung!’’

‘’Why are you always disrespecting me?!’

‘’Why can’t you be with me?!’’

Lisa panted from all the shouting, her eyes glaring at the girl older than her by just a month. They were in Lisa’s room after Lisa saw Chaeyoung and Jisoo having a fun time at Jisoo’s room, she stormed off back to her room and almost screamed at her pillow due to the frustration she is feeling. Chaeyoung seems to be sticking with their unnies these past few days and clinging to them like they were going to go away!

Lisa fumed ‘’Why can’t she just stay with me?!’’

Since Chaeyoung still has to keep her promise to Lisa, Chaeyoung went to Lisa’s room that night and raised her eyebrows when she saw Lisa staring at her with a cold look, her arms crossing over her chest.

‘’Wow I never thought you would go to my room tonight’’ Lisa said sarcastically ‘’I thought you were going to cuddle with Jennie or even Jisoo’’

Chaeyoung narrowed her eyes ‘’I always keep my promises’’

‘’Can’t you promise to be with me all the time then?’’ Lisa dared her before faking a gasp ‘’Oh right you can’t! You are always busy with our unnies but not with me’’

And that started the fight between them right now, there’s a tension in the night because of the two and they wondered how the unnies didn’t hear them. Probably tired from all the busy schedules they have today

Chaeyoung huff slightly ‘’Not now Lisa please, I’m tired. Let’s just cuddle please?’’ She said walking towards Lisa’s bed, walking past Lisa

‘’I’m leaving soon for Real Men and you’re not giving me enough attention’’ Lisa said, preventing her tears to come out because of all the frustration she’s been feeling for the past few days

‘’Why are you always making this my fault?!’’ Chaeyoung shouted back as she turned around to glare at her‘’Why are you roasting me about being close to our unnies?!’’

‘’BECAUSE I’M JEALOUS’’

Chaeyoung took a step back like Lisa’s shout made the air blow back

‘’Because I’m jealous okay’’ Lisa seethed ‘’I hate seeing you so sweet with Jisoo and so clingy with Jennie or whatever your ing mood is’’

Chaeyoung narrowed her eyes ‘’And you think I don’t get jealous’’ She sneered. She stepped forward to get closer to Lisa ‘’You always flirt with someone that has a beating heart’’ Chaeyoung said back to her ‘’Like from earlier, you talk so sweetly at someone in the phone and blatantly flirting witch each other….’’

Chaeyoung glared at Lisa, her own eyes fierce ‘’I get jealous too Lisa’’ She frowned ‘’Especially about you.’’

Lisa laughed that irritated Chaeyoung even more ‘’Oh Chaeyoung’’ She said mockingly ‘’If we were in a relationship, I would definitely be the jealous one not you’’ She said smugly ‘’Don’t twist it around me’’

‘’No I would definitely be the jealous one Lisa’’ Chaeyoung fired back

‘’No I am’’

‘’I am’’

‘’I said I am!’’

‘’I am!’’

‘’God ing damn it’’ Lisa cursed and grabbed Chaeyoung’s arm, pulling her towards her before spinning them around as Chaeyoung’s knees hit the back of Lisa’s bed making them fall with Lisa on top of her

‘’I said’’ Lisa pinned both of her hands at the side of her head, both of them looking no, glaring at each other. The tension so high that anybody can cut it with a simple flick of a finger ‘’I am’’

Chaeyoung scowled, struggling under Lisa’s tight grip and opening ‘’Don’t you dare curse at me! I always get jealous whenever you immediately get close to others and completely ignoring my presence! I’m tired of that Lisa! You think it feels good to be ignored like I’m a wasted space? I hate it! That’s why I’m always with our unnies because at least they give me the attention that I need’’ She shouted at Lisa’s face ‘’So don’t you dare say that you are the jealous one because I’m the one who is more jealou-’’

Chaeyoung’s eyes widened when a pair of lips shut her up. Before she could realize what was happening, frustration took over her and she also kissed back just as fiercely. Their fight about who’s more jealous fueling them and taking it out by kissing

Lisa felt fire, she felt it spread all over her body the moment she felt the sensation of the lips she’s been craving since day 1. She was getting annoyed by Chaeyoung’s constant shouting so she did the only thing she knows to shut her up, by kissing her straight on the lips.

Lisa has to admit though, when their lips met a part of her was scared that Chaeyoung would push her away and slap her asking her what was she doing. She felt delighted when Chaeyoung kissed back and thousands of feelings overcome her so she decided to just keep on kissing Chaeyoung’s soft lips

Chaeyoung was getting overwhelmed, she can’t push Lisa away because of her pinning her down to her bed. Lisa may be the maknae but damn she’s strong. She was thankful when Lisa pulled away, breathing heavily and her face tinted a bit with red like she’s drunk by just kissing her

‘’What…’’ Chaeyoung whispered, she didn’t realize she stopped struggling under Lisa’s grip and she just looked at Lisa, a bit of awe in her eyes. ‘’was that…?’’

Lisa was quiet however, she weakened her grip to Chaeyoung, sliding her hands at Chaeyoung’s soft skin; From her wrist, to her arm and then down to her waist. Chaeyoung felt herself shiver at Lisa’s sudden soft touch, her heart quickening as she can’t identify Lisa’s expression. ‘’Y-yah w-what are you doing’’

Lisa however just grabbed her hand and fixed their position quickly in her bed, a cuddling position to be exact as Lisa turned off the lights before going back to her bed, hugging Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung was bewildered at the change of action and finally couldn’t take the suspense ‘’Yah Lis-‘’

‘’If one word escapes from your mouth I’m going to kiss you again’’ Chaeyoung felt Lisa’s hot breath on her neck as she tightened her hug to her from Chaeyoung’s waist.

Chaeyoung blushed deeply before whispering a small ‘’Meanie’’

‘’Fine you’re more jealous than me. Happy now?’’ Lisa heard Chaeyoung huff before letting her eyes close.

‘’Yes I am…’’ Chaeyoung answered ‘’Good night and sweet dreams’’ Chaeyoung cracked her one eye open before saying in a stern voice ‘’You better cuddle with me and when I wake up, you must still be here’’ She switched to a whisper ‘’I don’t want you going away anytime soon…’’

Lisa chuckled, she turned off the lights quickly earlier and made herself the big spoon to hide her huge elated grin on her face. She just kissed Park Chaeyoung, the one she loves whole heartedly and even the one whom she daydreams all the time. Not only that ‘’She kissed back’’ She thought in giddy

Lisa felt like throwing a party and shouting to the world that she just kissed Park Chaeyoung but that would make their contract reduce to ashes so she just decided to savor this moment. She laughed inside of her head because of the cause of their kiss

‘’I never would have thought that a fight between who is more jealous will lead to this’’ Lisa inhaled Chaeyoung’s scent, completely erasing her frustrations and tiredness. She looked at Chaeyoung fondly and hugged her even closer, if that was still possible because Lisa could feel every curve of Chaeyoung and she completely relaxed

‘’Even if I’m the youngest…I would always be strong for you…and I will fight for you’’


Sooooooo I'm still alive? Anyways welcome back self! God I missed writing BP fics. When BP realeased kill this love I was itching to go write a chapter but school works are killing me that time and now that I'm finally a bit free from work, I was able to update and hey! I got my new laptop! It was definitely worth the wait now I can update wihout the laptop lagging. Anyways I will make up for you guys! I always keep my promise :) Hope you enjoyed Chaelisa in this chapter!