Sweet Chaeyoung Pt. 3

Mood Pill

Sweet Chaeyoung Pt. 3

Thud!

Chaeyoung snapped her head towards the source of the sound and she saw Jisoo hanging on the table near the kitchen ''What the?'' What was Jisoo doing at the kitchen in the middle of the night? She immediately rushed towards her ‘’Unnie!’’ She whispered in a hushed town since the other two was asleep

‘’Jisoo!’’ Chaeyoung called out but Jisoo just groaned, holding her head ‘’Not so loud Chaeyoung…’’ She whispered, her breathing is quite heavy, her face red and her lips dry as a desert.

Chaeyoung touched her forehead and hissed, immediately retracting her hand ‘’Jisoo you’re burning up!’’

''Chaeyoungie...water...I… need…. water'' Jisoo groaned, felt really dry and that woke her up from her slumber earlier but she felt really sick and dizzy when she opened her eyes and tried to stand up. Though she wondered why Chaeyoung was still up in midnight, she's quite thankful that she's there. ''I tried to get water by myself but'' She hissed in pain when another wave of pain met her head ''It hurts...''

Chaeyoung nodded furiously, her worried face was all Jisoo could decipher since her head-splitting headache is distracting her from staring too much. Chaeyoung mustered all her strength even though she’s sleepy and carried Jisoo to the couch

‘’Wait here unnie and don’t fall asleep just yet’’ Chaeyoung said to her in a gentle tone. Jisoo nodded and just closed her eyes, wishing to the God’s above to get rid of her headache

Chaeyoung came back quick with a glass of water and helped Jisoo drink it. Jisoo sighed in contentment but her headache didn’t go away just like that. She groaned again and almost fell over the couch. ‘’Jichu you’re sick.’’ Chaeyoung said but Jisoo didn’t answer her, she just panted heavily like she ran a marathon.

Chaeyoung looks worried ‘’Someone needs to take care of her’’ She looked at the time and it was past midnight now, her body is shutting down but when she looked at the sick-looking Jisoo, she became determined 

''I know what I need to do''

Jisoo was surprised to feel herself get carried away from the couch. She can’t fully understand where she was since the world was spinning, so she decided to ask ‘’Chaeyoungie…where are we going?’’

‘’To your room unnie’’

‘’I can walk by myself you know’’ Jisoo weakly said but she kept her eyes closed, Chaeyoung’s scent and warmth prompting her to sleep.

‘’Doesn’t seem like it since you almost fell earlier if it wasn’t for the table’’

Jisoo felt the familiar softness of her bed and the soft pillow ready to encase her head. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Chaeyoung going out of her room. She watched her get some water, towel, medicine, a basin full of water, and a chair.

Jisoo’s heart skipped a beat, just watching Chaeyoung put the towel at the basin and squeezed it before putting it on her forehead. ‘’She’s… taking care of me?’’ Her head felt cool because of the towel and she almost sighed in contentment when her headache lessened down. It was still there but this time it was bearable.

She looked at the worried Chaeyoung and smiled ‘’Thank you Chaeyoung-ah…’’

Chaeyoung smiled back though it is a bit strained because of how worried she is at Jisoo’s state and her tiredness trying to take over her body. ‘’You’re always welcome Jichu.’’ Chaeyoung started preparing the medicine and water as she talked ‘’Though I do wonder how did you get sick…you rarely get sick’’

Jisoo scrunched up her nose seeing Chaeyoung preparing the medicine but answered with a sick voice ‘’Must be from our shooting of Running Man, remember we played in the water, and probably because of our schedules too.’’

Chaeyoung hummed ‘’You’re right’’ Then she smiled ‘’Here Jichu, drink this medicine. It should make you feel better.’’

‘’I don’t want medicine…’’ Jisoo huffed while crossing her arms like a kid.

Chaeyoung giggled at her goofiness ‘’Even when she’s sick, she is so adorable.’’ She gently smiled at Jisoo ‘’But you’re sick Jichu…I don’t want you getting sick and feel bad. I want you to be cheerful and full of smiles.’’ Chaeyoung said ‘’You look perfect when you smile, I love seeing you happy and not sick’’

‘’I love getting sick remember?’’ Jisoo joked but Chaeyoung just giggled and said pleadingly ‘’Please?’’

Jisoo softened her eyes, she really doesn't like medicines but seeing Chaeyoung still being so sweet to her even though she refused drinking it...She looked at the medicine and sighed inwardly ‘’Aish, the things I do for this girl.’’

Jisoo relented and drank up the medicine, her face scrunching up in disgust but she swallowed it and drank the water. Chaeyoung cheered making Jisoo snort ‘’Yah! I’m not a kid’’

‘’Are you sure?’’ Chaeyoung and laughed when Jisoo glared at her, it seems so funny seeing Jisoo glaring with her face red in fever so her glare seems weak.

‘’I’m sick and you’re being mean to me’’ Jisoo pouted and squirmed.

‘’Sorry sorry’’ Chaeyoung chuckled before replacing the now dry towel at Jisoo’s forehead with a new one. Jisoo smiled and decided to tell Chaeyoung some of her experiences in the Running Man Episode.

They talked for some time and Jisoo swore that this is one of those moments where she knows why she loves Park Chaeyoung so much. She’s sweet and kind, always wears her heart out of her sleeves and she will always be there when you need her. Not only that, Chaeyoung keeps calling her Jichu, a nickname that she rarely use to call her. ‘’And she only calls me that when…’’ Jisoo looked at the talking Chaeyoung, her eyes sleepy but determined in taking care of her, her body ready to give up but Chaeyoung kept clenching her fist to keep them awake, and her vibes…it’s just comforting. They were alone, in her room, at the middle of midnight, just talking and…expressing ‘’We’re alone…’’

 Jisoo let herself be taken care by Chaeyoung since it is quite rare for them to have some alone time so Jisoo would savor every minute even though she is sick, her small gestures making her fall in love at the chipmunk-like girl like every time the cloth gets dry, Chaeyoung would immediately replace it. When Jisoo would squirm, Chaeyoung will place her hand to Jisoo's hair, it and humming a soft tune to calm her down.

Jisoo finally felt the effects of the medicine as her eyes struggled to be open. ‘’I don’t want to sleep…’’ Jisoo thought, this is a rare time for the both of them, Jisoo doesn’t want to waste it. She looked at Chaeyoung and saw her eyes getting droopy but still kept her attention to Jisoo. Jisoo would sometimes notice Chaeyoung pinching herself to keep awake.

She looked at the clock and it was past 3am now, they have been together for almost 3 hours. Jisoo felt her heart drop and sighed ‘’It’s time to sacrifice for some time together again…’’

‘’Chaeyoung-ah’’ Jisoo croaked out. Chaeyoung immediately took action ‘’What is it Jichu? Do you feel bad somewhere?’’

Jisoo knew she could never stop Chaeyoung for making her insides tingly so she just sadly smiled ‘’The sun is coming up soon…You should sleep already’’

‘’With Lisa…’’

 Jisoo felt her heart squeeze at that thought and couldn’t help but feel jealous. She knows Chaeyoung would never break her promise.

Chaeyoung shook her head ‘’I’m not really that sleepy’’

‘’Your talent in lying is non-existent’’ Jisoo chuckled seeing Chaeyoung holding her yawn. Chaeyoung laughed and shook her head, she held Jisoo's hand and looked at her with sincerity in her eyes

‘’I want to stay here and take care of you’’ Chaeyoung admitted before taking Jisoo’s towel off her forehead and wetting it again.

‘’But you need sleep’’ Jisoo said confused as Chaeyoung put the wet towel back to her forehead

‘’And you need someone to take care of you’’ Chaeyoung answered just as quickly. For the first time in a while,  Jisoo couldn’t find any words to say as Chayeoung continued to talk ‘’Don’t worry about me, I’ll sleep here by your side when you fall asleep and feel a bit better’’

Jisoo’s eyes widened, dropping ‘’Is she saying what I think she’s saying? She’s really breaking her promise to Lisa…for me?’’

Jisoo looked at Chaeyoung like she was an alien, her face in disbelief while Chaeyoung was confused at her reaction ‘’What?’’

‘’But what about your promise to Lisa?’’ Jisoo asked the question that keeps nagging her mind.

‘’It’s okay, I want to take care of you. I’m sure Lisa will understand.’’

‘’She’s really staying here and breaking her promise to Lisa…’’ Jisoo felt stunned and at the same time special. Is she really that special to Chaeyoung if said girl is willing to break a promise for her?

Jisoo closed her eyes and laughed a bit ‘’Park Chaeyoung…you are so confusing.’’ Her eyes glancing at Chaeyoung who was shaking her head to get some sleepiness out of her. Her heart feeling warm seeing that Chaeyoung working so hard for her ‘’But I’m really falling for you…’’

‘’Are you sure?’’ Jisoo asked again since she still can’t believe it. Chaeyoung giggled and grabbed Jisoo's hand, squeezing it ''I'm really sure. Now go to sleep. I'll be here taking care of you''

Jisoo doesn't really want to sleep because she wants to feel every bit of Chaeyoung's attention to her but the in her hair and hand, the cloth doing its job to lower down her fever, the medicine finally taking effects, and of course Chaeyoung singing softly to her made her fell asleep immediately. Her last thought is saying how much she loves the younger girl even more. ''I love you Chaeyoung-ah.'' She muttered before finally going to dreamland.

Chaeyoung smiled softly and continued singing and Jisoo’s hair

‘’I love you too Jichu…’’


‘’Thanks for taking care of me Chaeyoungie’’ Jisoo grinned, she have never felt so great after a fever before. They were at Jisoo’s room and Chaeyoung just entered the room, locking the door making Jisoo feel a bit nervous and curious. ‘’Anything for my Jichu’’ Chaeyoung winked at her before walking slowly towards Jisoo

Jisoo gulped seeing Chaeyoung looking at her with a dark look, something that the eldest couldn’t imagine on Chaeyoung’s face. Chaeyoung trailed her fingers to Jisoo’s arms creating goosebumps, she lean forward to Jisoo’s ear and whispered ‘’You want to do something?’’

''L-like what?''

Chaeyoung hummed, her hot breath hitting Jisoo's ear who shivered at the sensation ''Anything you want Jichu'' Chaeyoung whispered as if someone will hear them.

Jisoo’s body was on fire, Chaeyoung was caressing her so slowly as if waiting for her confirmation to touch ‘’A-anything?’’ She stuttered

Chaeyoung smirked and touched the older girl’s toned abs ‘’Anything you want Jichu…’’ She said it like a moan ‘’Just say the word’’ She whispered being close to her eldest unnie ‘’Or do something about it’’

Jisoo tried to control herself but with the way Chaeyoung was seducing her, she knew she has fallen into her trap. Jisoo pulled away a bit, her breathing quick because of nervousness and anticipation. Chaeyoung looked at her with a wicked look and pecked Jisoo at the lips and that broke the thread of self-control for Jisoo. 

‘’To hell with it’’

She pushed Chaeyoung at the bed and before Chaeyoung could say anything, was already covered by Jisoo’s own mouth. Both moaned at the sensation of finally having each other’s lips. They stayed in that position and when oxygen was needed, Jisoo pulled away, panting hard and her own eyes reflecting Chaeyoung’s own dark ones.

‘’Not bad’’ Chaeyoung smirked ‘’But I know you can do better than that because if you don’t’’ Jisoo narrowed her eyes seeing Chaeyoung’s playful smirk ‘’I can always kiss Lisa or Jenni-‘’

Chaeyoung was cut off by an aggressive kiss by Jisoo and felt gets abused by the older girl. ‘’Mine mine mine’’ Jisoo thought possessively and bit Chaeyoung’s bottom lip who jolted a bit in pain but opened up access for the eldest.

Tongue met another tongue resulting a groan from both sides, their hot sounds coming from their kisses turning them both on. Jisoo tasted the cavern that is Park Chaeyoung and continued exploring it.

Chaeyoung pushed Jisoo away since she was running out of air and a trail of saliva connected them. Jisoo saw Chaeyoung gasping for more air and smirked ‘’Still thinking about kissing them hm?’’ Jisoo started to trail butterfly kisses at Chaeyoung’s neck and her hands exploring the younger girl.

Chaeyoung chuckled and said ‘’Wake up’’

Jisoo looks confused ‘’Huh?’’

‘’I said wake up!’’

Jisoo jolted out of her bed and saw Chaeyoung looking at her a bit worried with a tray on her hand filled with foods

‘’I-it was a dream?’’ Jisoo thought, her face storming up a blush. Did she just dreamt about that hot dream about kissing Chaeyoung?

‘’Jichu, hey are you okay?’’ Chaeyoung asked again ‘’I heard you tossing around your bed and breathing a bit heavily…do you still feel sick?’’

Jisoo just nodded, not wanting to tell Chaeyoung what really happened. ‘’I need a cold shower after this…’’

She noticed Chaeyoung’s eyebags and was alarmed ‘’Chaeyoung, did you get any sleep?!’’ Jisoo asked urgently. Did Chaeyoung stayed up all night to look after her?

Chaeyoung laughed nervously, she wants to say yes so that Jisoo will not worry but she was always an honest girl so she just decided to tell the truth ‘’Uhm…I didn’t’’

A frown made its way on Jisoo’s beautiful face ‘’You’re going to get yourself sick Chaeyoung-ah. Why didn’t you sleep when I fell asleep?’’

‘’I…I just really want to take care of you. Your fever went really bad when you fell asleep so I have to change the towel regularly. I can’t just leave you sleeping while feeling like that.’’

Jisoo was quiet…her fever went bad when she was asleep?

‘’You were also squirming a lot but it’s a good thing that you relax when I your hair and sing a bit’’ Chaeyoung chuckled ‘’Your fever went down when you stopped squirming and then I saw that it was already morning so I decided to cook you breakfast’’

Jisoo looked at the tray and saw the delicious breakfast Chaeyoung made for her and don’t forget the medicine and water. Her heart felt warmth seeing the younger girl’s efforts to her ‘’Chaeyoung-ah…I don’t know what to say…’’

Chaeyoung smiled softly and placed the tray at Jisoo’s lap ‘’Just get better Jichu, that’s all I want.’’

Jisoo chuckled ‘’I’m already getting better because of you’’ She said softly and the aroma of the food made her stomach growl ‘’I never had breakfast in bed before’’ Jisoo said excitedly

Chaeyoung laughed ‘’There’s a first in everything then. Now eat up, you need to take your medicine after eating okay?’’

Jisoo rolled her eyes playfully ‘’Okay mom’’

‘’Yah!’’ Chaeyoung laughed and lightly smacked Jisoo’s arm.

‘’Hey I’m sick! You shouldn’t be hitting me!’’

‘’Well you do look a bit better now so I know I can hit you without hurting you too much’’

‘’Aish I’m still sick look’’ Jisoo faked a cough which made Chaeyoung burst into laughter ‘’You would really earn the actress of the year award with that cough’’ Jisoo laughed at that comment and said ‘’I’m still sick!’’

‘’Alright alright just eat jeez!’’

Their playful banter continued with both of them smiling and laughing at each other, including some scolding with Jisoo because Chaeyoung couldn’t get any sleep. As Chaeyoung pouted and kept explaining to Jisoo, they didn’t notice a pair of eyes looking at them with envy.

‘’I better wake up the other girls. The food might get cold’’ Chaeyoung said before suppressing her yawn

Jisoo looks surprised ‘’You also cooked for them?’’

‘’Of course I did’’ Chaeyoung said ‘’Yours is special because you’re sick’’

Jisoo giggled ‘’If that’s the case then I should get sick more often…’’

Chaeyoung laughed ‘’Don’t please, I don’t want seeing you sick’’ She stood up ‘’I better wake them up the-‘’ She turned and saw someone by the doorstep ‘’Oh Lisa! You’are already awake’’ She smiled before walking closer to the maknae

‘’Let’s go eat then?’’ Chaeyoung was surprised when Lisa just turned around and walked away. Chaeyoung blinked and glanced back at Jisoo ‘’Just what did I do?’’

Jisoo shrugged and just continued eating, though a small part of her felt victorious since Chaeyoung chose her over her promise to the cold maknae.

‘’Maybe that’s why.’’


‘’Yah Lisa don’t ignore me’’ Chaeyoung called out as they sat at the dining table, Jisoo is without them because she’s resting.

Lisa kept on eating, maintaining her stoic face while Jennie looked confused at the whole thing.

‘’What happened?’’ She asked

Chaeyoung felt a bit frustrated since the lack of sleep is also affecting her ‘’I don’t know…All I did was bring Jisoo a breakfast in bed because she was sick’’

‘’Jisoo-unnie is sick?’’ Jennie said surprised ‘’That’s new’’

Chaeyoung nodded ‘’I took care of her all night and didn’t get any sleep.’’

That’s when Lisa stood up and put her plate to the sink as she washed it and quickly went back to her room.

‘’Wait wait wait’’ Jennie said ‘’You stayed up all night taking care of Jisoo?’’ She raised her eyebrows.

Chaeyoung nodded ‘’Yeah, if I didn’t her fever would be really high right now.’’

‘’If you spent all night taking care of Jisoo…does that mean you broke your promise to Lisa to cuddle with her every night?’’

Silence consumed their breakfast and Chaeyoung wants to hit her head as she finally realized why Lisa was giving her the cold shoulder. ‘’Oh no….’’ She sighed

Jennie frowned a bit but suppressed her envy because Jisoo manage to make Chaeyoung break her promise to Lisa. Seeing Chaeyoung’s lack of sleep made her calm down a bit. ‘’Heck anyone of us will take care of each other anyway. It just so happens that Chaeyoung saw Jisoo in that state.’’ Jennie thought, convincing herself to not get jealous too much. ''After all'' Jennie blushed remembering the events from last night ''Chaeyoung broke some rules for me''

‘’So what are you going to do?’’ Jennie asked ‘’Another schedule is coming and we can’t do that with a plain Lisa.’’

Chaeyoung thought for a moment before a smile took over her face ‘’It might cost a lot but I know it will be worth it’’

‘’I got an idea.’’


Time flew by quick and it was night time. After eating breakfast, Chaeyoung decided to go outside to buy something, telling Jennie to look after Jisoo since Lisa locked herself up in her room.

‘’Where are you going?’’ Jennie asked seeing Chaeyoung dressed in casual clothes and seems to be fixing her bag.

‘’Just going to buy something’’ Chaeyoung answered before walking towards the door of their dorm ‘’Please look after Jisoo-unnie okay?’’

Jennie nodded and smiled ‘’I will’’ She kissed Chaeyoung’s cheek ‘’Be careful okay?’’

Chaeyoung nodded and smiled back ‘’I will wifey.’’

Jennie sat at the chair besides Jisoo’s bed, using her phone. It’s been a few hours since Chaeyoung left and there’s still no sounds of the door opening and closing.

‘’Where’s Chaeng?’’ Jisoo asked. She felt a lot better now thanks to the medicine Chaeyoung kept giving her and taking care of her, additional support from Jennie also made her feel better.

‘’Still not home’’ Jennie sighed ‘’Where did that girl go anyway?’’

Jisoo hummed ‘’Lisa must be really upset’’

Jennie chuckled ‘’Totally…’’ She said quietly ‘’Chaeyoung seems to be set on making up for her, even though it’s childish for Lisa to give Chaeyoung the cold shoulder’’

Jisoo nodded her head in agreement ‘’True, imagine what would happen if Chaeyoung is in a rude mood again and Lisa gave her the cold shoulder’’ She snickered

Jennie laughed ‘’Oh that is a disaster in making and a huge fight would break in this already loud dorm’’

‘’And curses’’ Jisoo laughed ‘’Lots and lots of curses coming from the mouth of our pure-hearted angel’’

Both unnie line laughed at that, they could totally imagine Chaeyoung snarling at Lisa’s attitude with Lisa just ignoring her triggering Chaeyoung even more.

‘’Hey Jendeukie’’ Jisoo asked after the laughter died down ‘’Are you sometimes confused at what Chaeyoung’s true feelings are?’’

Jennie seems surprised at the sudden question but answered nonetheless

‘’Always’’ Jennie said and closed her eyes, remembering every moment with Chaeyoung ever since she drank that weird pill. ‘’One moment she’s into you and the next she switched moods’’

Jisoo chuckled ‘’That’s true’’ She mused ‘’But….’’

Jennie looked at her seeing Jisoo thinking about something before contorting her face in a determined one ‘’With that stupid pill or not, I want to be Chaeyoung’s happy pill. I want her to be on my side every day, every night.’’ Jisoo said and looked at Jennie straight in the eye ‘’You’re my best friend Jendeukie’’ She said ‘’But these… these feelings I have for Chaeyoung, I will hold on to that.’’

‘’And I know you also have feelings for her’’ Jisoo pointed out ‘’We all are’’

‘’So I won’t lose. I won’t give up on her. I want to be always by her side’’ Jisoo said and grinned at Jennie’s stunned face ‘’I love her.’’

Jennie was stunned, that was…a rather unexpected speech from Jisoo and it looks like things are getting serious now. Jisoo’s…in love with Chaeyoung, as her best friend for years, she could clearly see the glow from Jisoo whenever she and Chaeyoung are together. That made her feel envy but at the same time determined, Jisoo’s not the only one in love after all

Jennie inwardly snorted ‘’As if I’ll let that happen so easily’’

‘’You think I’ll give up just because you said that?’’ Jennie smirked ‘’May the best girl win then but’’ She took on a serious expression ‘’Whoever wins, no hard feelings. We still have each other’s back and anything or anyone will not break our bond.’’

Jisoo smiled and hugged Jennie, coming up from her bed. A silent agreement between them that no matter what happens, they will always be at each other’s side though they wished Lisa was there to make sure of it.

Unknown to them that Lisa was just there outside Jisoo’s room, she was planning to visit Jisoo since she heard that she was sick. So she also heard everything from them

‘’I won’t give up also’’ She whispered to herself. Yes it was childish of her to get mad at Chaeyoung and she really felt guilty for not understanding the situation. ‘’I got to apologize’’

Lisa went to the kitchen to drink some water, to calm herself down. She took a deep breath, insecurities creeping closer to her mind and heart ‘’What if Chaeyoung and I weren’t just meant to be together?’’ She whispered to herself ‘’I mean…why would she choose me? Jennie’s perfect, she’s got it all. Rapping, singing, visual and body goals…’’

‘’ Jisoo-unnie’s visuals are way out of my league. She kept on improving to everything whether it be her singing and dancing…she can even rap now’’ Lisa chuckled sadly. What does she have? Just dancing skills that will probably get old as she gets older

She was so deep into her thoughts that she didn’t hear the door of their dorm opening and closing. ‘’I…I’m just a maknae with a silly personality.’’ Lisa whispered to herself, tears welling up to her eyes as she remembered how she ignored Chaeyoung earlier and even locked herself to her own room with Chaeyoung knocking on her door saying sorry repeatedly.

‘’Lisa please I’m sorry I broke my promise!’’ Lisa could hear Chaeyoung’s voice to the other side of her door. She ignored it even though it pinches her heart to do this.

She was very upset to wake up and saw no Park Chaeyoung snuggling with her, nor seeing her sleeping face.

‘’And then I stood up just to see her having fun with Jisoo-unnie’’ She said bitterly to herself

‘’Lisa please open the door’’ She heard Chaeyoung sigh ‘’Please…’’

Lisa could feel a piece of her heart breaking and contemplated if she should open the door to let Chaeyoung explain and make up to her.

She walked closer to her door and was about to take peek but she heard footsteps walking away from her door. Lisa sighed in dismay ‘’I should have opened it earlier…’’

‘’Well she’s ignoring me’’ Chaeyoung’s voice was sad

‘’Eh just let her it will pass’’ Jennie said to Chaeyoung ‘’How about you get some sleep now hubby? You’ve obviously didn’t sleep taking care of Jisoo.’’

‘’Her fever was very high, I just couldn’t let it be.’’

Lisa gasped at the new knowledge, Jisoo was sick? ‘’Oh yeah she mentioned it at breakfast earlier…’’ She really wasn’t listening much and was too upset to hear her out. ‘’So that’s why she was at Jisoo-unnie’s room…’’

Lisa felt guilty, she shouldn’t have ignored Chaeyoung and let her explain ‘’I’m a horrible girlfriend best friend or whatever Chaeyoung labeled me….’’ She clenched her fist ‘’I should have let her explain’’

‘’And you stayed up all night hubby.’’ Jennie spoke again ‘’You need sleep’’

‘’….’’ Chaeyoung was quiet

‘’How about you sleep in my room? I’ll keep you company’’

Lisa’s eyes widened and gritted her teeth angrily. Just when she was about to open her door, Jennie just have to ruin it. She covered her ears, she didn’t want Chaeyoung agreeing to Jennie’s suggestion. Chaeyoung would probably agree to Jennie since she can never deny the older girl. If it wasn’t for the stupid deal she made, Lisa wouldn’t even cuddle with Chaeyoung right now. She was happy when she didn’t accept Jennie’s offer of cuddling because of her promise.

‘’Until now that is’’ Chaeyoung broke her promise, so Lisa knows she would probably agree with Jennie.

She stomped towards her bed and just closed her eyes ‘’I hate this feeling…’’

Lisa felt tears streaming down her cheeks now ‘’I’m…’’ She is starting to shake, the possibility of not making Chaeyoung hers hurts. After all ‘’I’m just a childish maknae…’’

Suddenly, warmth surrounded her. Her breath hitches, smelling a familiar scent she really knew and loved ‘’But you’re my childish maknae’’ Her honey-like voice reaching her ears. ‘’I’ll still love you even if you’re childish…that’s a part of you Lisa so I’ll just accept and love it’’

Lisa could feel a sob tearing through before she turned around and hugged Chaeyoung tightly ‘’I’m sorry!’’ She muffled her shout at Chaeyoung’s shirt, also wetting them with her tears. ‘’I-I’m really s-sorry if I d-didn’t let you e-explain yourself and i-ignored you’’

Chaeyoung patted Lisa’s back and said in a soothing voice ‘’It’s okay Lisa’’ She smiled and let Lisa cry on her shirt. The two stayed in that position for a while, Chaeyoung rubbing her back and Lisa finally stopped crying and just kept sniffing

Chaeyoung let go of the hug and softly smiled at the maknae ‘’Are you okay now?’’

Lisa sniffed and nodded. She looked at Chaeyoung’s shirt which was really wet with her tears and blushed a bit ‘’I…I’m sorry about your shirt’’

Chaeyoung giggled ‘’It’s okay, it’s just a shirt.’’ She smiled before walking towards the counter which has plastics filled with something. Lisa got curious ‘’What is that Chaeyoungie?’’

Chaeyoung just grinned and gave it to Lisa ‘’Take a look.’’

Lisa accepted it and looked through it. She was shocked to see all her favorite snacks in it, loads of it! There was even a letter attached to one of the plastic

‘’C-Chaeyoungie this costs so much!’’ Lisa stuttered ‘’Why did you do this?’’

‘’I don’t want you to be upset with me’’ Chaeyoung sheepishly said ‘’So I went to every store that has your favorite snacks and bought a lot since you love snacks so much.’’

‘’I really can’t sit well with you being upset so…here it is’’ Chaeyoung said ‘’Did…did you like it?’’ Lisa almost cried again seeing Chaeyoung looking at her hopefully, the lack of sleep getting to Chaeyoung seeing the tired yet determined expression on her face

Lisa could feel herself shaking again, she grabbed the letter attached and read it. Lisa could feel her heart flutter reading it. The letter stated Chaeyoung’s apology for not keeping her promise and how she couldn’t just say still with Lisa being upset with her. Chaeyoung even admits she also feels a bit upset that Lisa didn’t let her explain, Chaeyoung said to the letter that she understands and wants to just see them make up and smile again.

You look really beautiful when you smile and your happiness is just infectious.

You’re really dorky and bubbly so I’m not used to seeing you upset and cold…So I hope you accept this letter of apology of mine and I hope I made you smile even for a bit.

Sincerely your supposed boyfriend,

Park Chaeyoung

‘’Chaeyoung this…I’’ Lisa felt a warm hand wiped a few stray of tears escaping her eyes ‘’I love it…I love you thank you so much…’’ Lisa said ‘’I…I don’t deserve this. I’m the one who is at fault here and yet you’re giving so much effort…’’

Chaeyoung smiled ‘’I want to do this Lisa. Besides,’’ She chuckled ‘’Who will eat all of that? They’re your favorite snacks after all’’

Lisa finally laughed ‘’Yah! It’s not my fault that you guys don’t like some of my snacks’’ She grinned

‘’There’s that smile’’ Chaeyoung grinned back and pinched Lisa’s cheek ‘’Now keep it’’

Lisa smiled and kissed Chaeyoung’s cheek feeling it stretch also in a smile

‘’I will…’’

‘’As long as you are there with me’’


I'm back for almost a month of no update! I'm really sorry guys but this November has been such hell of school works for me. 1st semester is almost done so our break is coming! I'll be able to update a bit more regularly now :)

However, I might start to focus on finishing my other story before I continue this. Though I will still update this fic, just that my other story will get more of my attention :)

I hope you forgive me guys and thank you so much for waiting! So here's a long- chapter for you :) Hope you enjoyed it!