Childish Chaeyoung Pt 2

Mood Pill

Childish Chaeyoung Pt. 2

‘’Limarioooooo’’ Chaeyoung drawled, her position upside down at Lisa’s bed while looking at the ceiling with a bored look

‘’What is it chipmunk?’’ Lisa asked while packing her things for Real Men soon.

‘’Can we go out please?’’ Chaeyoung sneaked a peek at her fixing her things, feeling sad that she won’t be able to see her for days.

‘’Why?’’ Lisa asked in curiosity

‘’Because you’re leaving soon…’’ Chaeyoung suddenly sat up and looked at Lisa sadly, looking like a kicked puppy.

Lisa chuckled and looked fondly at her ‘’C’mere you’’

Chaeyoung crawled towards Lisa who hugged her tightly. Lisa felt tears smearing her shirt and her heart felt warmed but she decided to chipmunk first ‘’Aish you’re acting like a kid.’’

Chaeyoung looked at her with puffy eyes and pout ‘’Alright alright we’ll go out so that you’ll miss me so much that you’ll go to Real Men with me’’ Lisa teased.

‘’Let’s go then!’’ Chaeyoung said happily and grabbing Lisa’s hand to laughed ‘’Yah! We haven’t changed yet!’’

‘’Where are you going?’’ Jisoo asked with Jennie beside her as they were watching TV

‘’To Han River, we plan to bike there since it’s been a long time since we’ve been there together’’ Lisa said fixing her clothes while waiting for Chaeyoung to finish herself up.

‘’Oh no you’re not’’ Jennie stood up while Lisa stuck out her tongue ‘’Too bad we’re already going’’ She said smugly

‘’Then I’m coming with you’’ Jennie smirked while Lisa frowned and looked at Jisoo who was already going to her room ‘’Let me guess,’’ Lisa said in sarcasm ‘’You’re going too’’

‘’Of course’’ Jisoo smirked

‘’Now that I remember, did you just put some lipstick on your lips? It’s a bit red unnie’’ Jennie pointed out

Jisoo blushed and just giggled ‘’This is nothing. I better go change then’’ She said with a smirk

‘’That’s a giggle of a successful devious plan’’ Jennie stated in which Lisa agreed

‘’Whoah we’re all going together?!’’ Chaeyoung came out of her room excitedly in which Lisa sadly nodded ‘’Yay! We’re definitely enjoy this day before Lisa goes!’’

Then Lisa noticed something ‘’Hey chipmunk, we’re just going to Han River why do you need to put on lipstick?’’ She said noticing her red lips.

Chaeyoung looked confused ‘’But I didn’t put on any lipstick. Just a lip balm’’

Lisa nodded slowly and just sighed ‘’Looks like I just got find a way for us to be together.’’

Jennie looked strangely at Chaeyoung and shrugged it off but she can’t help but feel that something is missing.

‘’Oh well…I hope I get to survive this day’’ Jennie cringed while looking at Chaeyoung tickling Lisa and squealing as they tickled each other.

‘’Go faster Lisa!’’ Chaeyoung squealed as Lisa pedaled even faster, the wind hitting their face as the two maknae decided to enjoy their last day together before Lisa could go to Real Men.

‘’Yah! Wait up!’’ Jisoo yelled ‘’Pedal your little legs Jendeukie!’’

Jennie glared at her while huffing ‘’Do you think it’s easy to compete with Lisa’s long legs?! And also, why don’t you also pedal instead of relying in on me’’ She pouted ‘’I’m the shortest among us!’’

‘’I’m the oldest here’’ Jisoo fought back

‘’So?’’ Jennie snapped

Chaeyoung looked behind her and saw her unnies fighting ‘’Hey Lisa look look our unnies fighting!’’ She giggled happily probably due to the adrenaline on how fast Lisa was biking

‘’Let them be’’ Lisa nudged Chaeyoung before going even further away from their unnies.

‘’Let’s rest here chipmunk’’ Lisa plopped down at a grassy terrain nearby and closed her eyes, feeling the sunlight warming her face as she smiled slighty, enjoying the warm atmosphere. Then she felt the sun get blocked that prompted her to open her eyes.

She almost got a heart attack to see Chaeyoung lying on top of her ‘’W-what are you doing chipmunk?’’

‘’Cuddling with my girlfriend’’ Chaeyoung pouted ‘’You don’t want to?’’ She whispered sadly

Lisa shook her head rapidly ‘’No no! I do want to cuddle with you’’ Lisa grinned and opened her arms wide ‘’Now come and give me the best cuddle a girlfriend should ever feel!’’

Chaeyoung laughed and hugged Lisa tightly ‘’You’re such a dork Lali!’’

Lisa laughed also ‘’And you’re acting like a kid!’’ She stuck out her tongue. They laid there for a while as Lisa started to enter into a slumber ‘’Hey chipmunk…’’

‘’Yeah?’’ Chaeyoung said sleepily

‘’Could you give me a kiss before sleep kidnaps me from reality?’’

Chaeyoung giggled ‘’Okay dorky’’ Then she proceeds to kiss Lisa on her forehead

‘’Yahhh, not my forehead you chippy’’ Lisa drawled as darkness slowly consumed her.

‘’I love your forehead Lali…’’ Chaeyoung whispered then followed Lisa to dreamland.

Half an hour later, the unnie line finally found the maknae line sleeping on the grassland, their arms around each other’s waist and snoring lightly. Even though they love the other one, they can’t help but think the maknae line look so cute and innocent at the moment.

‘’Took you forever to pedal Jendeukie now here they are sleeping at the grass’’ Jisoo rolled her eyes at her

Jennie sat down on the grass right next to Chaeyoung while panting heavily ‘’If you could have just helped me then we are all sleeping right now next to them’’ She gritted her teeth at her.

‘’But I’m your eyes’’ Jisoo pouted

‘’I have my own eyes Jisoo!’’

‘’Stop blaming me for your short legs’’

‘’Then stop blaming me for your lazy ’’

Chaeyoung moved a bit at the noise which made the two older girls stop and look her. They watched as Chaeyoung turned away from Lisa and laid her arm to Jennie’s lap while still snoring lightly. ‘’I want to eat pho…’’ She mumbled sleepily and continued hugging Jennie.

‘’Awww she’s so cute!’’ Jennie squealed like a child while poking Chaeyoung’s chipmunk cheeks.

‘’Yah let me poke her cheeks too’’ Jisoo said and sat down in front of Chaeyoung to poke her cheek gently to not wake her up. ‘’Chaeyoungie has some soft cheeks’’ She giggled

 Lisa started to stir, finding some warmth so she scooted closer and felt Chaeyoung’s warmth so she decided to wrap her arm around Chaeyoung’s waist, pulling herself closer to the warmth ‘’Chipmunk is so warm…and sleepy zzzzzzzz’’ Lisa snoozed off, not noticing her unnies looking at her amused.

‘’Who knew our maknaes sleeptalk’’ Jennie laughed softly and started to Chaeyoung’s hair while looking around the park. It was so peaceful, the sun was just in the right place and they’re under a shade of a tree. The wind blowing to them making them feel cool but fine, the atmosphere really relaxing making them forget that they were idols at the moment.

‘’I’m surprised it’s not raining when we’re all together right now.’’ Jisoo chuckled followed by Jennie’s.

‘’Yeah you’re right’’ Jennie hummed in agreement.

‘’Jisoo-unnie you’re so unfair…’’ Chaeyoung mumbled before tightening her hold to Jennie’s waist.

‘’Hm?’’ Jennie looked at her and Jisoo questioningly

Jisoo started to get nervous ‘’Please don’t tell me Chaeyoung is dreaming about our kissing game?’’

‘’Stop it unnieee’’ Chaeyoung started to pout ‘’You’re biting my li-‘’ She was cut off by Jisoo’s hand immediately slapping her hand to . The action suddenly waking Chaeyoung from her slumber.

‘’What was she going to say? Why did you cover ?’’ Jennie said suspiciously ‘’Biting what?’’ She thought what Chaeyoung has said.

‘’Nothing’’ Jisoo smirked nervously and tried to laugh it off so that Jennie can let it slide.

‘’Unnies?’’ Chaeyoung yawned when she felt Jisoo’s hand uncover . ‘’Where are we?”’ She blinked

‘’We’re in the park remember?’’ Jisoo answered while Jennie was still thinking on what Chaeyoung was about to sleeptalk.

‘’Oh yeah! We went on biking but you and wifey are so slow’’ She pouted ‘’Me and Lisa fell asleep while waiting for you slowpokes!’’ Chaeyoung snickered while nudging Lisa ‘’Hey Limario! Our slowpokes unnies are here.’’

Lisa was awakened at that and slowly opened her eyes ‘’Yah why are you waking me up’’ She grumbled ‘’I was enjoying my nap..’’

‘’Our slow unnies are hereeeeee’’ Chaeyoung drawled out the here while pointing to her unnies.

‘’Well,’’ Lisa looked at them and shrugged ‘’Go bike around the park again so we can sleep again.’’

Chaeyoung snickered ‘’You’re being a meanie’’

‘’Well I just want you to myself for this day but these two decided to ruin it’’ Lisa answered her, unbothered by the glares of her two unnies.

‘’Why? The more the merrier’’ Chaeyoung asked

‘’I’m leaving for Real Men tomorrow dummy. Of course I’ll miss you’’

‘’But won’t you miss our unnies as well?’’

‘’Nope.’’

‘’You ungrateful maknae!’’ Jisoo yelled and tackled Lisa ‘’After all the sacrifices I’ve done for you!’’

‘’Ouch! Hey I just woken up and you’re already harassing me!’’

‘’I hope the variety show will set your straight!’’

‘’Well sorry for you but I’m not straight!’’ Lisa yelled back and looked at Chaeyoung ‘’Help me get our fat unnie off of me!’’

‘’No way!’’ Chaeyoung laughed when she saw the rage on Jisoo’s eyes ‘’You’re on your own’’ She stuck out her tongue and laughed at Lisa’s situation while Jennie was still looking suspiciously at Chaeyoung and Jisoo.

‘’You guys are evil!’’ Lisa shrieked as Jisoo kept on harassing her with yells and weak punches.

‘’Chaeyoung help me punish Lisa for her ungratefulness!’’ Jisoo exclaimed

‘’I don’t wanna’’ Chaeyoung crossed her arms

‘’Do what I tell you or we’ll have another’’ Jisoo looked at her in the eyes with hidden intent ‘’another staring game.’’

Chaeyoung gulped when she saw Jisoo’s eyes looking at her lips which are still red ‘’Two can play at that game’’ She thought deviously ‘’Ay ay captain!’’ She immediately pounced on Jisoo’s back making Lisa made an ‘ooff’ sound while struggling under the weight of two people.

‘’Yah Chaeyoungie I said help me not pounce on me!’’ Jisoo pouted while struggling under Chaeyoung’s weight

‘’I am helping you! Look at Limario she’s struggling much more than you’’ Chaeyoung said innocently.

‘’Can’t….breathe…’’ Lisa choked out

Jennie sighed looking at her three members yelling at each other. She massaged her forehead in stress ‘’I’m a young and beautiful woman and here I am probably going to have wrinkles.’’ She mumbled before deciding to stop the three by yelling

‘’Get the off of each other and let’s eat!’’

The three scrambled off of each other while pointing one another ‘’It’s her fault!’’ They said at the same time.

Jennie took a deep breath and calmly said ‘’…Let’s just go’’ ‘’Before I become a volcano’’

The three nodded fearfully hearing the unusual calm voice of Jennie. Chaeyoung decided to walk nect to Jennie so that she will not face her wrath ‘’Wifey can I walk with you?’’ She said wih aegyo that immediately melted Jennie’s frustrations.

‘’Sure’’ Jennie said with a stoic voice but deep inside she was melting at her cuteness.

‘’Wait us too!’’ Jisoo and Lisa exclaimed before getting next to Chaeyoung. Jennie sighed and just let them be for now.

The three are now walking towards to restaurant while chatting happily to each other with Jennie just staying quiet because she doesn’t want to add to the loud voices they have.

‘’If you really, really love me malhaejwo’’ Jisoo sang to Chaeyoung which she giggled ‘’No I don’t love you’’ Chaeyoung mocked her and then laughed when Jisoo made a fake heartbroken look.

‘’Baby shark dududududu’’ Lisa suddenly sang in which Chaeyoung immediately joined

‘’Baby shark! Mommy shark dududududu mommy shark dudududu’’ Chaeyoung sang with her conjoined hand with Lisa’s as they swayed it like they’re children.

‘’Daddy shark dudududu’’ Jisoo sang while Lisa started to imitate a daddy shark in which the three burst out of laughter.

Jennie shook her head, she may be irritated by their childish behavior today but they actually seem so cute interacting with each other. ‘’Aww what the heck’’ Jennie smiled before finally singing along

‘’Grandma shark dudududu grandma shark dududu’’ She sang in which the three happily let her join with the maknae line acting out grandma shark as Jisoo clapped happily at their imitations and laughing out loud.

Maybe being childish is not so bad, they forget about their real problems and jobs in the world and here they are. Acting like kids who got out of school and laughing out loud, away from all the problems and stress they have as idols. For right at this moment, they are just children who are enjoying and having the time of their lives at the simplest things they are doing.


Hey just wanna post another chapter here since I'm finishing my other story but I am also writing some of my ideas here in the Mood Pill. If any of you guys read my latest chapter in my other story, there will be double updates there tomorrow. Unfortunately, the same thing couldn't be said here :( But! I'm currently writing a new chapter but can't say when will I post it since I am focusing on finishing my other story. Anyways hope this story brings a smile to your face and don't worry, promises are meant tp be fulfilled ;)