Clingy Chaeyoung Pt. 2

Mood Pill

Chapter 5: Clingy Chaeyoung Part 2

When breakfast was ready, Chaeyoung sat next with Jisoo and then noticed the distance between them. She didn't know why but she felt this need to have some kind of contact to someone so Chaeyoung decided to follow her heart.

‘’Unnie you’re too far.’’

Chaeyoung moved her seat much closer to Jisoo, to the point of their arms brushing against each other. Jisoo tried to ignore the electricity shooting up throughout her body when Chaeyoung’s arm brushed hers ‘’Uhm…Chaeyoungiee you’re being too close…’’

‘’She’s right Chaeng, you should move a bit farther away.’’ Jennie said rather emotionlessly.

‘’I don’t think Jisoo-unnie mind.’’ Chaeyoung smiled an innocent smile and looked at Jisoo ‘’Do you?’’

‘’I uhmm..’’ Jisoo said with hesitance on her voice. A part of her is perfectly fine being this close to her while another part of her is screaming to tell her to get a bit farther away due to the overwhelming feeling she is getting and the hard stares of Lisa and Jennie being directed to her. ‘’Aish why am I being a coward?’’ Jisoo scoffed and with a bold move, she pulled Chaeyoung closer to her by her waist ‘’There now no more complaints.’’

Lisa rolled her eyes ‘’How are you going to eat with you two being glued to each other?’’ A bit of sassiness can be heard to her voice

Jisoo smirked ‘’I can manage.’’ Then she glanced at Chaeyoung ‘’And I think Chaeyoungie can manage too.’’

Unfortunately for the both of them, they saw Chaeyoung eating perfectly fine like she isn’t super close to Jisoo right now. So they huffed and just ate the breakfast with no complaints. Jisoo grinned victoriously ‘’Chaesoo:1’’ She thought and started eating with a grin, enjoying Jennie and Lisa's fierce stares.

‘’That was delicious’’ Chaeyoung said happily, unconsciously making the three girls smile at her. She stood up and placed a quick kiss to Jennie’s cheek ‘’Thanks for cooking for us unnie! You’re the best cook ever!’’ Chaeyoung complimented her before skipping away towards the living room to use her phone.

Jennie blushed and finished eating ‘’So who’s going to wash the dishes?’’ She said after fanning away her red cheeks.

‘’Don’t look at me.’’ Jisoo said so Jennie turned to the dreading maknae.

Lisa pouted ‘’Please don’t let me do the dishes?’’ She said with her aegyo voice. Jennie and Jisoo cringed and agreed on one thing

‘’Yup, you’re washing the dishes.’’


Chaeyoung decided to use their instagram account and scroll down through it, seeing some blinks’ comments and giggling at them. ‘’Blinks are so cute…’’ Then she felt the couch shift beside her and there she saw Lisa flopping down

‘’What’s got you so tired?’’ Chaeyoung smiled in amusement seeing the exaggerated look of the maknae. ‘’Jisoo and Jennie-unnie made me do the dishes…’’

Chayeoung laughed ‘’That’s it?’’

‘’Yah! I’m still tired from carrying you earlier!’’

Chaeyoung turned off her phone and side hugged Lisa ‘’Sorry, forgive me please?’’ She jutted her bottom lip out in a pout, melting Lisa’s heart in seconds. ‘’I-it’s okay chipmunk…’’ Lisa stuttered. Chaeyoung giggled ‘’You're being weird. Why are you all so shy for?’’ Lisa just looked away from her since she was blushing at the close proximity again, she was so not used with Chaeyoung being clingy to her since it was usually the other way around.

‘’Yeah, it’s normal for best friends to be clingy with each other sometimes right?’’ Lisa thought and decided to follow her heart ‘’I’m going to take a nap…do you want to join me?’’ Lisa asked while Chaeyoung agreed eagerly ‘’I could use some cuddling time.’’ She answered. Lisa decided to be the big spoon and since the couch is large enough for both of them, the two fitted like puzzle as Chaeyoung sighed and snuggled to Lisa, her back at Lisa’s front as she was the small spoon.

Lisa breathed in Chaeyoung’s hair smelling lavender in it, lulling her to sleep and feeling Chaeyoung’s slow breathing even made her more sleepier ‘’I hope you’re always like this Chaeyoung-ah’’ Lisa mumbled while Chaeyoung grunted as both of them drifted off to sleep. ''I like it when you're close to me...''


It was now afternoon and Jisoo was bored playing the same game with her phone ‘’Hmmmm..maybe I should go outside? But who should I bring with me?’’ Then a light bulb appeared in her head ‘’Chaeyoungie! That will show Lisa that me and her do have dates!’’

She excitedly went out of her room and entered Chaeyoung’s room ‘’Chaeyoungie? Let’s go out!’’ But she was answered with silence seeing the girl not in her room.

‘’Maybe she’s in the living room?’’ Jisoo mumbled before going to the living room. She was correct but the sight in front of her doesn’t seem so pleasing to her. There she saw Lisa spooning Chaeyoung as they slept soundly. ‘’Well, aren’t they enjoying their day off.’’ Jisoo said, a bit of sarcasm hinted in her voice. She didn’t know why, but seeing those two like that somehow made her insides twisted especially seeing Chaeyoung’s peaceful face.

Deciding to be selfish for once, she shook Chaeyoung to wake her up. ‘’Thank God Lisa is a heavy sleeper.’’

‘’Unnie?’’ Chaeyoung mumbled, her voice husky from being woke up from her slumber. Jisoo blushed and cleared to steady her voice ‘’Uhmmm I want to go out. Would you come with me?’’

‘’Why didn’t you ask Jennie-unnie?’’ Chaeyoung said questioningly.

‘’Well we always go to dates and she's also asleep. This time I want to go with you since we rarely hang out outside’’ Jisoo said honestly since it is true that Jennie and her always go to dates when the maknaes became too annoying at their dorm.

Chaeyoung grinned ‘’Sure unnie! I’m just going to change, and you should too’’ She snuck out of Lisa’s grasp and before she went to her room, she left a kiss on Lisa’s forehead with Lisa mumbling ‘’Chaeyoung-ah, stop teasing my forehead…’’

Chaeyoung giggled and left the girl in her dream world. Jisoo frowned a bit but shook her head ‘’At least I get to spend the day with Chaeyoung. I’m going to make sure we’re going to go home at night.’’

‘’So where are we going?’’ Chaeyoung asked dressed in denim shorts with a plain white t-shirt tucked in and her head covered by her black cap and finally finishing her look with an adidas white shoes while Jisoo also decided to wear a denim shorts, black t-shirt, and simple white shoes.

Jisoo silently admired the girl in front of her and then answered her ‘’Hmmm…want to go to the arcade? It’s been a while since we’ve go there anyways.’’

Chaeyoung nodded excitedly ‘’Let’s go let’s go!’’ She put her arm around Jisoo’s as they decided to get out of their dorm after asking permission from their manager who surprisingly let them as tomorrow they will have their practice yet again for their comeback.

The older girl grinned at the clinginess of the usually conservative member so she decided to just enjoy. JIsoo was never a fan of skinship…but looks like Chaeyoung is an exception for this day. ''I got a feeling I'm going to enjoy this day''


Though of course there is always going to be setbacks. As they walked towards the arcade, Jisoo saw some group of boys whistling at Chaeyoung’s legs (That girl’s leg is just too much and might cause accidents due to people staring at it too much.)

She frowned and threw a fierce glare at those boys who saw it and much to Jisoo’s irritation, they also wolf-whistled at her. ‘’Chaeyoung come closer to me.’’ Jisoo said to the younger girl who obediently went closer to Jisoo who grabbed Chaeyoung’s waist while throwing glares every time someone whistled at them and sometimes growling at them, effectively scaring them away. Jisoo is scary when she needs to be.

‘’Unnie you’re being too protective’’ Chaeyoung giggled, her doe eyes looking at her lovingly. ‘’Why did we even decided to wear shorts today.’’ Jisoo scoffed

‘’Because it’s hot?’’

Jisoo sighed ‘’I should have brought a jacket for you to at least cover your legs a bit…’’She grumbled. Chaeyoung giggled and kissed Jisoo’s cheek and lingered it there. Jisoo stopped walking, her face burning hot and her heart beating fast as Chaeyoung is still kissing her cheek.

‘’Your face is kind of hot unnie’’ Chaeyoung said playfully. Jisoo rolled her eyes ‘’Whose fault was it?’’

‘’Me?’’

Jisoo looked at her sensing Chaeyoung curiosity ‘’Are you serious?’’ Jisoo chuckled as Chaeyoung pouted ‘’You’re unsually clingy today Chaeyoungie…’’ Jisoo remarked ‘’Is there a reason for that?’’

Jisoo became nervous when she saw an unknown emotion in her eyes, an emotion she couldn’t decipher.

Chaeyoung leaned her face closer to Jisoo, close to the point of her hot breath kissing her face ‘’Do I need a reason to?’’ She smirked but it was gone as quick as it came when Chaeyoung leaned back and dragged Jisoo inside the arcade ‘’Let’s go play unnie!’’

Jisoo couldn’t process properly, many thoughts and question running through her mind right now. ‘’What the heck just occurred earlier?’’ It’s like a switch was to Chaeyoung when she smirked, like the clingy Chaeyoung from earlier switched to a…provocative one. She never saw the younger girl smirk like that…Jisoo blushed, she had to admit though ‘’She’s really hot when she smirks.’’

 When they arrived at the arcade, they decided to play a gun game. ‘’Let’s make a bet!’’ Chaeyoung said excitedly.

‘’What kind of bet?’’

‘’The person who scores the highest is the winner! The loser will buy the winner an ice cream!’’

Jisoo smirked and held the gun like a pro ‘’I’m not like Lisa Chaeyoungie, prepare to lose’’ When they were about to play Jisoo’s phone vibrated signaling a text message. So Chaeyoung decided to buy some tokens telling Jisoo to answer it. Jisoo looked at her phone and saw texts from Lisa and Jennie. They were asking where they are and are flooding her with messages. She scoffed and turned off her phone, she will answer them later when their…date is finished.

Chaeyoung came back with some tokens and together, they went to the gun game.


A few hours later we can now see a victorious Jisoo and a sulking Chaeyoung walking out of the arcade. ‘’I can’t believe I lost by a point…’’ Chaeyoung sulked

‘’I told you, I’m not like Lisa’’ Jisoo snickered looking in admiration at Chaeyoung. She had so much fun seeing Chaeyoung’s squeaking every time a monster damaged her character and her looks of concentration when she’s taking aim. Her serious looks really got Jisoo laughing that’s why Chaeyoung caught up to her. She had never seen the younger girl so serious like it’s the Hunger Games. ‘’I should have won that!’’ Chaeyoung huffed

‘’Aish stop it Chaeyoungie’’ Jisoo laughed hard, her stomach hurting ‘’You’re seriously making me laugh since we started playing!’’ She then pinched Chaeyoung’s cheek and internally screamed at its adorableness ‘’Now I get why Lisa always makes fun of her cheeks.’’

‘’You’re making me laugh on purpose so that you could catch up to me didn’t you!’’ Jisoo playfully accused her.

‘’No I’m not unnie!’’

‘’Yes you are’’ Jisoo continued teasing her until they’ve reached the park. ‘’Why are you so intent on winning it?’’ Jisoo chuckled seeing the younger girl intentionally ignoring her. ‘’Oh come on Chaeyoungie you are seriously not ignoring me because I won?’’ Jisoo pouted like a kid but Chaeyoung continued ignoring her, still bummed about her lost and Jisoo’s teasing.

‘’Aish this girl’’ Jisoo shook her head, she couldn’t help but grin. With Chaeyoung’s back in front of her, Jisoo decided to back hug her surprising the younger girl ‘’Fine I’ll buy the ice cream so that this loser can stop sulking.’’ Jisoo .

Chaeyoung struggled to not hug back Jisoo ‘’What is wrong with me? Why am I being so clingy?’’ Her thoughts however were swallowed up by something and converting her thoughts into a need of physical contact. Chaeyoung blushed in embarrassment when she realized she’s acting like a kid. ‘’Fine…’’ She mumbled but deep inside she was cheering in happiness. Chaeyoung started to walk but was stopped by Jisoo’s grip on her waist since she was still hugging her from behind.

‘’We’re not moving until you hug me back.’’ Jisoo said like it was the simplest thing in the world. Chaeyoung finally couldn’t handle it and giggled as she quickly turned around to hug Jisoo back ‘’Thank you unnie’’

Jisoo relished Chaeyoung’s warmth and scent as she saw the sun is ready to set ‘’Huh? We’ve been gone for hours?’’ She though in disappointment since it only felt like minutes since they went out of the dorm. ‘’Let’s go buy that ice cream before the sun goes down then’’ Jisoo smiled as they let go of each other. Chayoung nodded happily and surprises her by holding her hand and intertwining them.

Jisoo looked at the intertwined hands, ‘’I felt like I’m on a date with my girlfriend instead of my best friend….’’ Jisoo looks troubled at that thought but she knows inside of her that she’s loving Chaeyoung’s attention every second they hang out.

After buying ice cream, the two decided to sit by the bench as they’ve watch the sun going down, a really great ending for their date of the day.

‘’I had fun today Jichu’’ Chaeyoung grinned, her ice cream that Jisoo bought to her. ‘’Thank you for spending your day with me’’

Jisoo glanced at her, seeing the sun’s rays hitting her face ‘’Am I even the visual in this group?’’ Jisoo thought in wonder seeing the beautiful human being beside her ‘’No Chaeyoungie…Thank you for spending your day with me….’’

Chaeyoung looked back at Jisoo and the two seemed to be lost in their own world until a loud squeak interrupted their moment.

‘’Oh My God! Are you Chaeyoung and Jisoo from Blackpink?!’’

The two looked behind them and saw a teenage girl younger than them shaking in what apparently looked like happiness.

‘’Yes we are,’’ Jisoo smiled seeing the girl squeal ‘’Are you a blink?’’

The girl nodded furiously ‘’Yes! Yes I am!’’ She said loudly but Jisoo playfully shushed her ‘’Hey, we don’t want attracting attention now do we?’’

‘’Can…Can I take a picture with you two?’’ The girl blushed while Chaeyoung nodded sending the girl her heart-warming smile ‘’Of course! Come here then’’

The girl squealed to herself again and went closer to the two as she took out her phone and they smiled brightly at the camera.

‘’Yah Chayoungie your ice cream is melting’’ Jisoo pointed out ‘’You’re wasting my precious money!’’

Chaeyoung laughed and the melting ice cream ‘’Yours are melting too, looks like I’m not the only one wasting your precious money here’’ She said playfully.

The girl looked at the two, her heart exploding ‘’Can…Can I also take a picture of the both of you?’’

Jisoo and Chaeyoung nodded and decided to make a heart with their other arm, and unknowingly for them, inside the heart they’ve made is the beautiful sunset so the girl immediately snapped the picture and can’t help but love the picture.

‘’God, thank you…’’ The girl whispered to herself before squealing again ‘’Thank you so much!’’ The girl grinned before finally bidding her farewell, but not before looking at the picture again and shouting ‘’Kyah!!! My ship is sailing!’’

Jisoo apparently heard that and burst out in laughter when the girl was out of their sight. ‘’A Chaesoo shipper, what a surprise’’ She grinned ‘’Looks like there’s going to be an update to the blinks later’’

‘’Why are you laughing?’’ Chaeyoung said, trying to hold back her own laugh seeing Jisoo in the element of happiness. Jisoo finally calmed down and shook her head ‘’It was nothing’’ She smiled at Chaeyoung, her eyes twinkling in happiness.

Chaeyoung admired her girl crush since the day she saw Jisoo krumping back to their trainee days ‘’I hope you’re always happy Jisoo-unnie…’’ She mumbled to herself but Jisoo heard it and just continued smiling while finishing her ice cream ‘’You’re the reason why I’m happy right now Chaeyoungie…’’

They sat together close while finishing their ice cream as the sun started going down signaling night is coming. A day well spent for the two girls…


Jennie was scrolling down to her phone in a grumpy mood, she can’t believe those two snuck out of their dorm to hang out while they were taking a nap. ‘’Probably Jisoo’s idea.’’

She decided to stalk some blinks since that’s their routine when they don’t have any schedules and that’s why she also discovered they made some ship names between the four of them, and dear God did blinks have sharp eyes in every moment they have with each other. Then something caught her eyes, like it’s the latest update of the blinks as of right now and what she saw made her blood boil

Chaesoo is sailing guys! I saw them earlier today at the park and they were goofing off and they’re so cute! Kyahhh my heart cannot take this ship they’re so soft omfg!

P.S this has got to be one of the best pics we have all seen since their debut. Thank me later fellow Chaesoo shippers!

Jennie glared at the picture like she wants the sun to burn it alive and even she has to admit the picture taken was great! Chaeyoung and Jisoo making a heart with their arm and the sunset inside of it…She saw many comments like more love from the fans and some even becoming Chaesoo shippers now. Some also stated what about Jensoo or Chaelisa. Some also stated that Jenlisa will ship hard too since Chaesoo is on the go.

Jennie almost scoffed, her and Lisa’s relationship is purely just for fun and how can they help it? They each enjoy each other’s company. A simple hand holding and bam, a ship was born. Jennie sighed and turned off her phone. It is now night and the two are still not home.

‘’Jennie-unnie!’’

Lisa loud voice rang as she entered Jennie ‘s room who groaned and placed her face into the pillow to minimize the loud voice of the maknae ‘’Lisa not so loud please…’’

Apparently Lisa didn’t heard her and started annoying the older girl ‘’The two are still not home! What if they were kidnapped?! What if they got lost?! I was so surprised that chipmunk is not sleeping beside me earlier that I fell off the couch!’’

Jennie snickered at that before taking on a serious expression ‘’Jisoo hasn’t even answered my texts yet.’’

‘’Mine too.’’ Lisa huffed. Jennie looked at the clock and stood up ‘’I should probably start cooking now.’’

‘’Let me help!’’

Jennie looked at her with a ‘Seriously?’ look making Lisa pout ‘’I’m not that bad of a cook…’’

‘’Lisa you burned ramen once. Who the heck burns ramen?’’ Jennie said with a deadpanned look. When they went out of Jennie’s room, they heard their front door open and it took a moment for them to hear it close.

‘’Where have you been unni-‘’ Lisa shouted running towards the source but was cut off by a loud shush from Jisoo.

‘’Shush!!’’ Jisoo said, pointing at the sleeping Chaeyoung at her back who snuggled to Jisoo, her arms wrapped around the neck of the eldest while snoring lightly.

The two were silent seeing Jisoo struggling to carry Chaeyoung to her room

‘’I’ll carry her unnie’’ Lisa said coming closer to them, however Jisoo only gripped Chaeyoung tighter ‘’Nah I can handle it.’’ And like she found energy from the hard stares from the two, she walked towards Chaeyoung’s room, probably to lay her down.

They watched closely when Jisoo entered the room and followed her. Inside of Chaeyoung’s room they saw Jisoo laying Chaeyoung down and brushing a strand of her hair. They then saw Jisoo mumbled something before proceeding to kiss Chaeyoung’s forehead. They gasped at the rare action of the oldest, and apparently Jisoo heard their gasp, turning to them and giving them a smirk, mostly directing it to Lisa.

‘’I told you we also go on dates.’’ She said crossing her arms victoriously

Lisa huffed ‘’Because you probably woke her up to spend the day with you’’

‘’She didn’t mind it though.’’

Jennie narrowed her arms ‘’How could you two sneak out like that?’’ She hissed ‘’Do you know we could get in trouble since we’re not allowed outside the dorm yet?!’’

‘’I got manager-unnie’s approval.’’ Jisoo rebutted back before walking outside Chaeyoung’s room but not before sending them one final victorious grin

‘’Oh and by the way,’’ Jisoo grabbed her phone and opening it while clicking a few times before finally showing them the picture Jennie saw earlier, the one they made a heart and the sun inside of it and also several comments.

‘’Chaesoo is sailing es!’’ Jisoo laughed as she ran towards her room before the two could say anything.

The fire in Lisa and Jennie’s eyes are burning brightly. Oh the war is on now.


Really Chaesoo is just too cute. I'm really loving writing this story, it's so much fun! 

Sadly classes are starting soon and I might not update weekly but one thing is for sure guys, I am NOT abandoning this story nope nope. This is my stress reliever and it makes me happy seeing you guys enjoy reading this just as I enjoy writing this. Thank you so much guys! Saranghae!!!!!