Flirty Chaeyoung Pt. 2

Mood Pill

Flirty Chaeyoung Pt. 2

The comeback was a success! They did a V-Live and let’s just say Jennie was having the time of her life, she was seated next to Chaeyoung as they read comments from blinks all around the world while time is ticking for their MV to be released. They are then dared to stare at each other without smiling. Jisoo sounds a bit forced while being cheerful ‘’Okay 1,2,3 go!’’ As Jisoo counted, Jennie stared at Chaeyoung in the eyes but a playful smile from the other girl made her smile also, they began to laugh. ''Yah hubby stop making me laugh!'' Jennie said, a joyful smile on her face. Chaeyougn gave her a hidden smirk ''You look beautiful when you laugh though'' She whispered soft enough for them to only hear. Jennie just fanned her face a bit to get rid of the blush.

‘’Okay okay take two’’ Jisoo said before placing the card between them letting them ready their features.

Jennie took a deep breath and controlled her facial features. ‘’Must…not…smile’’

The card that was blocking their view from each other was lifted and Jisoo began counting again. While counting, Jennie was leaning towards Chaeyoung with a playful smirk. ''Payback'' Chaeyoung began to smile but she was still holding it even her laughter

As Jisoo finished counting, Jennie threw a flying kiss to Chaeyoung who squealed and finally laughed, fanning away her blush. Jennie began to sit up properly with a satisfied smile ‘’Whoah I felt really lucky that the great Jennie Kim blew me a kiss’’ Chaeyoung whispered, her head turning so that the camera will not spot the flirty smirk she sent to the cat-eyed girl.

Jennie masked her blush by clearing but her smile never went away

‘’Chaennie sure is sailing hard at this era’’ Jennie mused, shooting Chaeyoung a glance while she was talking. She was also laughing since Chaeyoung’s lip synching her was absolutely on point and apparently she’s not the only one.

''Damn chipmunk control your tongue'' Lisa snickered while all of the chuckled at how sassy Chaeyoung was acting. Before they knew it, there's only a minute remaining before their MV is released

‘’Well blinks 60 seconds are remaining so we are going to wrap this up’’ Jisoo smiled charmingly at the camera

‘’We really hope you guys love it and thank you so much for your patience! Saranghae blinks!’’ The four girls shouted and waved goodbye to the blinks as the 1 minute is up and their V-live is finished, but their MV is now rolling.

‘’I wonder if they will love it’’ Jennie whispered

‘’Don’t worry wifey’’ Chaeyoung grabbed Jennie’s hand and squeezed it ‘’Blinks will love it, I’m positive’’

Jennie grinned and laid her head at Chaeyoung’s shoulder, ignoring the looks from Jisoo and Lisa. ‘’You only got that dare because you are seated next to her’’ Lisa grumbled

‘’You’re just jealous’’ Jennie chuckled, gripping Chaeyoung’s arm who doesn’t seem to mind as she was too busy humming their song with her eyes closed

‘’We better get going though’’ Jisoo said and stood up, seeing their manager motioning them to come over and talk about their upcoming performance with their new songs. ‘’We still have a lot of work to do’’

‘’Responsible as always unnie’’ Chaeyoung mused and stood up making Jennie pout a bit but reluctantly let her go. Chaeyoung passed by Jisoo and whispered ‘’My kind of girl’’

Jisoo blushed and shook her head to focus, they have a performance to get ready.


They are now dressed and waiting anxiously for their group name to be called ‘’Wow, it’s been a long time since we will be performing again and with a new song too’’ Lisa said excitedly, Chaeyoung nodding her head joining her excitement ‘’Totally! I can’t wait!’’

The unnie line shook their head at the maknae line with a smile, it’s true it has been a long time since they performed a new song so it gives off the vibe of finally doing something new

‘’Well we’re next let’s get ready’’ Jennie said and the four put their hands in together and did their cheer ‘’Hoh~’’

Chaeyoung giggled and hugged the three of them, surprising them ‘’Do your best guys’’ She let go and started to walk away, but not before scanning them up and down ‘’Damn you all look perfect’’ She giggled and threw them a wink ‘’I can’t wait to go home and get some cuddles’’ With that she left first, the three girls gawking at her

‘’Okay let’s admit it’’ Lisa started gaining the attention of two older girls ‘’She’s talking about me’’ She smirked, pointing herself

Jisoo scoffed ‘’As if, she was obviously looking at me’’

‘’Well I’m her wifey so she must be talking about me’’ Jennie crossed her arms and glared at them. The manager suddenly entered their dressing room with a distressed face ‘’What are you three doing? You guys are up next! Chaeyoung is already there so go!’’

The three girls stopped their glaring contest and began to sprint towards the stage, seeing Chaeyoung there, her face fierce. They got into position and when the music started, they secretly gulped

Chaeyoung really is the lead dancer and damn she got her ways on bringing in the attention on her. Nevertheless, they all performed fiercely and passionately so the attention was divided equally between the four of them. They got to thank YG for training them, their focus is not that distracted now they are concentrated on their selves, performing with all their passion for their blinks. They finished the dance with a happy smile and the crowd cheering so loud and chanting their group name.

Yup, they missed this.


They got home and slouched on their couch as soon as they reached it

‘’Well that was tiring’’ Jisoo panted and scrolling through her instagram account seeing so many followers already ‘’Whoah blinks sure are fast to follow us’’

‘’Mine too’’ Lisa said giddily showing her followers going up fast ‘’Hey unnie did you follow me already?’’

‘’No’’ Jisoo said bluntly

‘’But why?!’’ Lisa pouted

‘’I already see your face everyday, I don’t want to see it on my phone too’’

‘’Meanie’’ Lisa muttered

Jennie chuckled seeing Jisoo finally follow Lisa back at her instagram. She then got a phone call from YG ‘’Guys…a call from YG’’

The three girls turned their attention at the ringing phone, nervous on why their boss is calling just after their performance. Jennie cleared and with Chaeyoung’s assured hands on her shoulder, it calmed her down and answered the phone ‘’Hello sajangnim? Yes this is Jennie’’

Jennie nodded as their boss talked and then her eyes widened ‘’W-what?! Really that fast?! Oh my…’’ Jennie grabbed to stop a squeal ‘’Okay okay thank you so much! Yes we will work even harder. Thank you!’’

‘’So it’s good news I bet?’’ Chaeyoung grinned seeing Jennie’s gummy smile as she ended the call

‘’Guys..’’ Jennie said before being quiet for a moment to add some suspense ‘’The views of our MV are going fast…much faster that AIIYL’’ She said giddily, the three girl widening their eyes in surprise

‘’Wah!! Jinjja!!?’’ Jisoo exclaimed and opened Youtube to search for their music video and indeed it was going up, and fast. ‘’Wow it’s already a trend in Korea!’’ Lisa screamed, her eyes getting teary a bit. Their hardwork and patience are finally paying off

‘’Amazing’’ Chaeyoung whispered, seeing millions of comments and views going up so fast everytime they refresh it ‘’Blinks are amazing’’

‘’I know right’’ Jennie said, her eyes getting a bit teary due to happiness.

‘’This call for a celebration!’’ Jisoo cheered ‘’Which means…’’

The three girls looked at her in anticipation ‘’Chicken party tonight!!!!’’ Jisoo yelled and pumping her arms up like she won

Jennie and Lisa dead-panned at Jisoo ‘’Are you serious?’’

‘’I’m always serious when it comes to chicken’’ Jisoo said seriously

Chaeyoung chuckled ‘’Chicken party it is then’’ Chaeyoung said jokingly and put her arm around Jisoo’s shoulder ‘’Anything for this cute girl’’ Jisoo cheered and hugged Chaeyoung ‘’At least Chaeyoungie is getting along with me’’

‘’Fine chicken it is then!’’ Jennie fumed so that Chaeyoung could let go of Jisoo already. ‘’Happy with your reward?’’

Jisoo smirked and tightened her hug to Chaeyoung ‘’Yup happy with it very much’’ She sang

Before another bickering started, Chaeyoung’s phone started ringing

‘’Sorry I got to take this guys’’ Chaeyoung said and let go of Jisoo to answer her phone. The three members looked at her, curious on who was calling though they expected it to be her father

‘’Hello?’’

‘’Chaeyoung-ah! It’s me unnie!’’

Chaeyoung laughed recognizing the voice ‘’Joy! Well isn’t this sudden’’ She said playfully ‘’Why’d you call?’’

‘’Joy?’’ Somehow they felt a dread feeling, Joy seems to be close to Chaeyoung out of the four of them, and their closeness is getting them a bid edgy, especially since when Blackpink is what they are talking about, Joy seems to mention Chaeyoung every time that they suspect that she has a crush on their fellow member.

‘’I really wanted to congratulate you guys! You guys were amazing! And Chaeyoung you slayed that goddess theme!’’ Joy rambled

‘’You’re such a bundle of joy’’ Chaeyoung remarked

‘’That’s my name duh’’ Chaeyoung could hear Joy’s grin and laughed ‘’So you called because you wanted to congratulate us?’’

‘’Well yeah that and’’ Joy started grumbling ‘’I was wondering if you want to hang out? You know just the two of us? I’m really stressed and I want to go out on my own’’

‘’What?!’’ The three girls are alarmed hearing that, just the two of them so it’s a date?

Chaeyoung raised her eyebrows ‘’But if you want to go out on your own, why did you invite me?’’

‘’Well, I feel really comfortable with you like really comfortable’’ Joy answered her ‘’B-but if you don’t want to it’s okay I can always go on my own and I know you guys just finished performing and are probably resting so it’s really okay if you don’t want to come’’

‘’No it’s okay’’ Chaeyoung chuckled hearing Joy’s nervous voice ‘’I would love to come with a girl like you’’ She flirted

Joy seems quiet for a bit before finally speaking ‘’G-Great! I’ll text you the store that opened up just nearby! It has chickens and pizza!’’ Joy said with a giddy voice

‘’Okay okay I’ll see you then’’ Chaeyoung said ‘’Dress up nicely princess’’ She sang out and she heard Joy’s surprised yelp when Chaeyoung said that but Chaeyoung ended the call and began to stand up but a cough startled her, she almost forgot that the three girls are there with her ‘’Oh hey’’ Chaeyoung chuckled ‘’I’m just going out with Joy, she said she wants to relieve some stress and asked me to hang out with her’’

‘’Why don’t you just take a rest?’’ Jisoo said calmly but deep inside she’s seething. God why did Joy have to be so close with Chaeyoung ever since their dinner with them

Chaeyoung shrugged ‘’I’m not really tired beside it’s Joy’’ She grinned ‘’It’ll be fun hanging out with her again. I just got to text manager-unnie where I am going then I’ll be on my way’’

‘’But chipmunk’’ Lisa whined

‘’I’ll come back before the sun sets. We'll have that chicken party tonight I promise.’’ Chaeyoung let out a chuckle ‘’Just going to change some clothes. I’ll see you guys later’’

‘’Guys’’ Jennie suddenly said as soon as Chaeyoung left to change ‘’I have a plan’’ Her eyes steel clear

‘’What is it?’’ Jisoo asked, curious

‘’Let’s spy on them’’

‘’Are you serious unnie?’’ Lisa said, her face shock along with Jisoo ‘’Spying really?’’

‘’If you guys haven’t notice,’’ Jennie snorted ‘’Chaeyoung is still in a flirty mood, who knows when she comes back home she already has a secret relationship with Joy’’ She said, her voice dripping with jealousy. She is not going to let that happen. 

Lisa and Jisoo frowned, they also don’t want that so they agreed, for now they will work together and intervene when things gets a bit too much when those two hang out. They looked at each other and nodded, they will work together for now as they have a common enemy, and that enemy is apparently Joy from Red Velvet, one who is very close to Chaeyoung, the girl they all like


Okay guys chapter is a bit short but I hope it's enough to repay my almost a month absence. School has been a pain really, in a few weeks we will be having an exam so don't expect another chapter :( I'm really sad that my updates are going slow but I promise that I won't abandon this story! Thank you guys for all the support and expect some jelly moments next chapter!