Lazy Chaeyoung Pt. 2

Mood Pill

Lazy Chaeyoung Pt. 2

The girls are finally done on at the hair salon and the unnie lines were the ones who finished first before the maknae line.

‘’You look really good in a shorter hair unnie’’ Jennie complimented her

‘’Are you saying I don’t look good when my hair is long?’’ Jisoo . Jennie rolled her eyes ‘’It’s a freaking compliment accept it.’’

Jisoo laughed ‘’You look also good Jennie, though I do wonder why you stuck around with only black and sometimes brown hair only’’

‘’Because I want to.’’

Jisoo shook her head before gesturing to Jennie to look at the maknae lines. The two spotted Lisa immediately who just finished having her hair colored

‘’Whoah not bad at all’’ Jisoo said while nodding observing the new hair color of the maknae (Note: I tried guys, I tried searching the name of Lisa’s current hair color and Google didn’t help me today. So please, just look at Lisa’s current hair color because that is her hair color here in this story)

‘’Maybe it’s fake hair again?’’ Jennie snickered, Jisoo laughed and high five with Jennie while Lisa showed them her ‘I got dissed again’ look.

‘’Seriously?’’ Lisa said then switched to her aegyo voice ‘’I’m sure many blinks would love it though’’

Jisoo saw Jennie grab a scissor and immediately stopped her ‘’No, Jendeukie don’t’’ Jisoo said seriously ‘’We don’t want you getting arrested for murder’’

‘’I can always make it look like an accident though’’ Jennie smiled sweetly

Lisa gulped and stepped back from Jennie, scared for her life ‘’Got to shut up for now.’’

Jisoo inwardly chuckled ‘’Anyways where’s Chaeyoung?’’

‘’She’s just getting her hair washed, she’ll be right out soon.’’ Lisa answered, getting straight to the point seeing Jennie still looking at her with a sweet smile that made her shiver in fear. A few moments of silence and Jennie decided to break it ‘’Hey Lisa,’’ She said ‘’Why are you so quiet hm?’’

‘’I uhm…’’ Lisa knows not to say much seeing Jennie’s creepy smile and Jisoo’s amused expression ‘’Waiting for chipmunk?’’ Lisa laughed nervously and hoping the older girl come out and save her from her (crazy) unnie

‘’Waiting for me?’’

A velvety voice spoke up behind Lisa with a lazy but amused drawl ‘’The stylist just finished so we should go and get manager-unnie now.’’

Jisoo and Jennie’s jaw dropped while Lisa quietly snickered at them ‘’What’s with the funny expression unnies?’’

Seeing the two still looking at Chaeyoung who is behind her, Lisa decided to turn around and in a breath, her eyes seeing the y red color ‘’I know chipmunk is hot but damn…’’ The new red hair look gave off an aura of seductiveness and fierceness, its vibes will definitely attract the blinks, and not to mention her fellow members as well.

Jennie gulped she is really scared she might lose her when they start the dance practice again or even when they comeback, because another fact of Chaeyoung is that she switches when she’s on and off the stage, that kind of attitude of hers really attracts Jennie to her since she went from adorable to fierce real quick. Chaeyoung is a different person when she’s on stage. So if the said girl started performing their new song with her vibrant red hair…she will definitely stand out ‘’And damn…’’ Jennie bit her lip ‘’Chaeyoung dancing ily with that kind of hair and her performance look?’’ Jennie has got to thank YG for training them in controlling their emotions especially when they are panicking or what else.

Jisoo quietly observed, she’s at the same situation as Jennie, so she is also afraid and she needs to get her feelings in control when that happens ‘’No worries, I’m the best at that.’’

‘’Guys?’’ Chaeyoung stared at them confused ‘’Let’s go talk to manager-unnie and go home. I want to lay on my bed’’

Jisoo quickly composed herself ‘’Yeah let’s go then’’ Seeing the two still in a daze, she made her move besides Chaeyoung and linked their arms giving the said girl a playful smile ‘’Let’s go home!’’

Even Jisoo’s action didn’t shake the other two girls out of their fantasies so Jisoo snickered when she and Chaeyoung started walking away. ‘’Aish, why am I such a kind human being?’’ Jisoo opened and yelled at them ‘’Hey s! Let’s go!’’

Jennie and Lisa finally snapped out of their trance and finally noticed Jisoo’s move ‘’Yah!’’ Lisa shouted and going after them while Jennie glared at Jisoo for calling them erts.

‘’s?’’ Chaeyoung asked Jisoo with a raised eyebrow

‘’You don’t need to know Chaeyoungie’’ Jisoo chuckled ‘’By the way, your hair looks great’’

The four apologized to their manager who forgave them and decided to take them home now. ‘’Seriously though girls, are you guys really that tired?’’ She asked them while driving ‘’Especially you Chaeyoung, are you doing fine?’’

‘’Yes unnie I am fine’’ Chaeyoung sent a small smile before continuing looking out the window

‘’Don’t worry unnie, we just need a rest and we’ll be back to normal tomorrow’’ Jisoo assured her manager who nodded, trusting her words ‘’And guys?’’ Their manager said while they tilt their head gesturing her to continue what their manager was saying ‘’Please don’t cause another accident just so you guys could get another day off’’

They all laughed at the joke, seems like their manager is all okay now ‘’We are not doing that unnie’’ Jennie said chuckling and relief that all is well right now.

In a matter of minutes, their manager dropped them off the dorm and bid them farewell ‘’Get a well-deserved rest, you guys have meetings and practices tomorrow. We are going to start filming so get ready.’’

The four girls nodded and playfully saluted at their manager who chuckled at their goofiness and went away.

‘’Finally home’’ Chaeyoung sighed, running a hand through her now red hair.

‘’You guys want to watch movies?’’ Lisa asked excitedly

‘’I just want to lay on my bed. Sorry Lisa’’ Chaeyoung declined before slowly making her way towards her room, like every step takes every ounce of energy from her body

Lisa felt a bit disappointed that Chaeyoung is not joining so she decided to ask the unnies ‘’No.’’ Jennie immediately said before walking inside the dorm probably to her room

‘’Why is Jennie-unnie so mean’’ Lisa pouted while Jisoo chuckled ‘’That’s how she is.’’

Then a bright idea popped up to Lisa’s head ‘’I know! Chaeyoung can watch with me while we lay on her bed!’’ As she said that, she saw Jisoo sprint ‘’Yah unnie!’’

Jisoo laughed before going entering Chaeyoung’s room and locking it. She laughed loudly again hearing Lisa’s shouts to come out and not take her precious time from Chaeyoung away from her.

‘’Unnie! You’re so unfair!’’

‘’Jisoo-unnie just open it’’ Chaeyoung said massaging her temples in stress. Jisoo pouted and relented and opened the door revealing a glaring Lisa and Jennie coming out to her room to see the commotion

‘’So what’s this all about now?’’ Jennie asked ‘’Not even 1 minute in my room and you two are causing a ruckus’’

‘’As I’ve said’’ Jisoo smirked and pointed to herself ‘’I’m going to take care of Chaeyoung despite any moods.’’

Jennie crossed her arms ‘’Chaeyoung is our best friend too you know, you can’t keep her all for yourself.’’

Jisoo shrugged ‘’I’m not leaving this room.’’

Jennie then entered Chaeyoung’s room ‘’Then I’m not leaving too’’

‘’You guys are not leaving me alone, I’m coming along too.’’ Lisa said and also entered Chaeyoung’s room, the three girls glaring at each others, sparks flying and competition getting heated.

‘’What is this, a slumber party?’’ Jisoo rolled her eyes and looked at Chaeyoung ‘’Are you seriously going to let them in?’’

Chaeyoung shrugged and closed her phone as well as her eyes ‘’Your choice guys, just don’t be too loud. I’m going to sleep.’’

 ‘’You’re not going to change your clothes?’’ Jisoo asked

‘’Too lazy’’

The three expected this and simultaneously went to her closet to get her some clothes ‘’I’m going to get her clothes.’’ Lisa said stubbornly

‘’No I am!’’ Jisoo growled and opening the closet to reveal Chaeyoung’s clothes.

Jennie smirked ‘’You guys get them, I’m going to change her clothes.’’

Jisoo and Lisa blushed at what Jennie said ‘’A-as if Chaeyoung would let you do that!’’ Lisa shouted

Jennie decided to anger them a bit more ‘’Who knows? She is rather lazy today she might agree’’

‘’Okay decision changed, Chaeyoung’s not changing clothes end of story.’’ Jisoo said, slamming the closet closed.

‘’You guys are so noisy’’ Chaeyoung grunted

‘’Sorry’’ The three said and decided to sit on the floor while having a fight with their gazes

‘Why don’t you two just get out?’ Jisoo

‘So you could have her all for yourself? No thanks’ Jennie

‘I was just going to watch movie with her and Jisoo-unnie just have to ruin it’ Lisa

‘Yeah and Chaeng will agree to watch with you? Yeah right’ Jisoo

‘Well, it’s an excuse to cuddle with her’ Lisa

‘Lisa!’ Jennie and Jisoo

Chaeyoung could sense the conversation and sighed ‘’What is up with the three of them?’’ She closed her eyes and finally went to sleep.


Few days have passed and Chaeyoung continued lazing around, her room actually got a bit messy due to her just throwing her used clothes everywhere

‘’Hey Chaeng! Need help cleaning all this up?’’ Jennie suddenly entered her room with a gummy smile, seeing the mess around the younger girl’s room. Chaeyoung groaned ‘’I don’t want too…’’

Jennie inwardly sighed ‘’Okay I’ll clean this all up.’’ Jennie started collecting all the used clothes and put it in a basket

Chaeyoung looked at her as she cleaned up her mess ‘’You know,’’ She started talking as Jennie looked at her curiously

Chaeyoung gave a lazy but grateful smile ‘’You’re the best wifey ever~’’

Jennie blushed ‘’I’ll always take care of my hubby’’ She said before going up to Chaeyoung to pinch her cheeks playfully. Chaeyoung laughed at her and looked at Jennie’s eyes not noticing her leaning up to her closely

Jennie started closing her eyes and inching her lips towards Chaeyoung’s but of course fate is cruel to anyone wants.

‘’Yah Jendeukie! What do you think you’re doing to Chaeyoungie!’’

Jennie pulled away abruptly to sent a small glare to Jisoo ‘’Tsk, missed chance.’’ She forgot to close the door that was her mistake.

Jisoo then held the dazed Chaeyoung like a baby ‘’Aish you’re corrupting this pure angel.’’ She said while rocking Chaeyoung and holding her

Jennie rolled her eyes and shook her head ‘’This is going to be harder than I thought’’ She seriously hopes that one of these days that they will have some solo schedules so that she can have some alone time with Chaeyoung.

….And fate seems to be crueler to Jennie as their manager called saying that Jennie has an upcoming meeting with Chanel and she will probably return after a few days since there is also a shooting.

‘’You have got to be kidding me…’’ Jennie sulked after ending the phone call

Lisa apparently heard it and laughed at her ‘’You better get change now unnie’’ Lisa giggled and wiggling her eyebrows playfully ‘’Maybe when you come back you’ll probably see Chaeyoung in my arms and calling me her wifey’’ She teased and continued laughing not noticing Jennie’s dark aura

‘’…….’’ Jennie stayed in silent trying to control her temper

‘’Oooohhh I can’t wait to call chipmunk my hubby’’ Lisa continued and a tic mark appeared on Jennie’s forehead ‘’Though I do wonder when did you two thought up that nickname’’ Lisa put her hand to her chin in thought ‘’I should have said it to chipmunk first…’’

‘’Lisa?’’ Jennie whispered, her back facing Lisa

‘’Yes wifey?’’ Lisa continued mocking her and even using her aegyo voice, not noticing Jennie’s dark aura flaring

Jennie slowly turned to Lisa like in a horror film and Lisa finally felt it ‘’Uh oh’’ She took a step back and squeak in fear seeing Jennie’s face wearing a scary but calm smile ‘’Yet  why is it much scarier than her usual scary smile?’’

‘’Do you want me to dye your hair black?’’ She said sweetly ‘’Oh I’m sure you will probably like it heck even the blinks will love it too’’ Jennie said and put her hand in her chin like she was deep in thought ‘’Hmmm should I secretly put it in your shampoo?’’ She mumbled loud enough for Lisa to hear.  

Lisa quietly walked quickly to her room and locking it. Let’s just say she didn’t took a bath the next day.


While Jennie was out, Lisa and Jisoo were talking about a very serious topic, probably one of the most serious conversation they have and one that involves not only Chaeyoung, but the three of them also. The maknae and fake maknae stared something in front of them

‘’So are we still going to do it?’’ Lisa asked to Jisoo, her face not joking at all

Jisoo grunted and folder her hands like a boss in a meeting ‘’…..’’

‘’Unnie,’’ Lisa called out to her but Jisoo continued thinking making Lisa groan ‘’Man this is hard!’’

‘’No, let’s try it one more time’’ Jisoo shook her head and looked at Lisa in the eye ‘’Get what we need quick!’’

‘’But we’re running out of supplie-‘’ Lisa got cut off by Jisoo ‘’It doesn’t matter! We need to finish this!’’

Lisa sighed and nodded, walking towards the refrigerator taking out their last supply of meat, vegetables and etc. ‘’Man, a dorm without Jennie-unnie and a lazy Chaeyoung is hard…very hard.’’ She stared at the thrash can seeing it load up with burnt foods. They have been cooking for lunch and seeing that Chaeyoung is still in a lazy mood, the two decided to cook for the three of them. Lisa stared at the last supply of meat in her hands and at the almost empty refrigerator ‘’Jennie is going to kill us’’

Lisa looked at the clock ‘’….and lunch time is over already’’ Lisa sighed and heard Jisoo calling out to her ‘’Limario hurry up! I’m starving here!’’

‘’So who’s going to cook this time?’’ Lisa asked

‘’You’’

‘’Me again?’’ Lisa said frustrated ‘’I have been frying it most of the time and it always gets burnt’’ She pouted ‘’Why can’t you do it?’’

Jisoo sighed and patted Lisa’s head like she was a puppy ‘’Lisa, you still have a lot to learn’’ She said in a wise tone ‘’If I cook it, you will never learn how to cook. Can’t you appreaciate I’m doing this for you?’’

Lisa deadpanned on her unnie ‘’She was the one who cooked it in the first try and also burnt it, almost as bad as I burnt it.’’Lisa decided not to say anything and just put the meat at the pan, they have been arguing since Jisoo’s first try and that stopped Lisa from stir-frying the meat. ‘’Don’t tell me we burnt the meat because we were arguing?’’

‘’What’s with that look?’’ Jisoo asked her and Lisa pointed her fingers at her accusingly ‘’You! You’re the one at fault here!’’

Jisoo looks a taken aback ‘’What?! Me?!’’ Then she glared at Lisa and crossed her arms like a kid ‘’I’ve been teaching you how to cook and this is how you repay me?!’’

‘’After you burnt the meat in the first try, you gave me the job to fry so that I could be at fault here!’’ Lisa shouted at her

‘’No I wasn’t! I was just trying to see your cooking skills if it improved a bit!’’

The two continued bickering, not noticing their last supply of meat is getting burnt…again

‘’Lisa! The meat!’’

Lisa panicked and turned off the stove and looked at the meat with defeated eyes ‘’Curse this meat! Why is it so hard to fry! I thought frying was the most easiest thing to do in cooking!’’ Lisa stomped her feet and grumbled as she threw away the burnt meat to the trash can. Their last supply of meat joining its fellow meat to the trash can.

‘’It’s still your fault unnie’’ Lisa grumbled ‘’If you didn’t argue with me then we would have cooked it perfectly’’

‘’How is it my fault? You were the one who was arguing with me!’’ Jisoo scrunched her nose ‘’Now what are we going to eat’’ She whined

‘’Jennie-unnie is going to kill us for emptying our fridge…’’ Lisa whispered and Jisoo gulped. They know how scary Jennie can get especially when Lisa and Jisoo did something.

‘’Y-yah you were the one who burnt it all’’ Jisoo accused the maknae

‘’Because you couldn’t cook it at all and passed it to me!’’

‘’If you would have just listen to my advice then maybe we are eating right now?’’

‘’What kind of advice is belittling my cooking skills!’’

‘’I was trying to motivate you!’’

‘’By mocking me?’’

‘’Yes!’’

Lisa just screamed and put her hands up in frustration

‘’What are you guys doing?’’

The two looked at Chaeyoung who was surprisingly out of her room since she became lazy a few days ago.

‘’Chipmunk!’’ Lisa shouted and lunged at her with fake tears in her eyes ‘’Jisoo-unnie made me cook and accused me for burning all our meat!’’

‘’Yah no she’s lying!’’ Jisoo said walking towards them ‘’Don’t believe her Chaeyoung!’’

‘’She burnt the meat first chipmunk!’’

‘’No I did not! You distracted me so it burnt itself!’’

Chaeyoung sighed ‘’So we don’t have any food left?’’

The two stayed quiet but sighed and nodded ‘’Now what are we going to eat?’’ Lisa pouted ‘’I’m so hungry’’

‘’I want Jendeukie back’’ Jisoo also pouted ‘’And for Chaeyoung to stop lazing around’’

‘’Let’s just order some food then.’’ Chaeyoung suggested and the two looked at Chaeyoung like she was sent from the heavens above

‘’You do know that I really love and appreciate you as a part of Blackpink right?’’ Jisoo said ‘’Because I really do love you’’

Chaeyoung shook her head in amusement and grabbed Lisa’s arm to let her go ‘’Just go order pabo.’’

Jisoo grinned and gave her a thumbs up and decided to order some food

‘’You’re like the best person to get some advice chipmunk’’ Lisa grinned and took a glance at the empty refrigerator and fear shot up through her spine ‘’Uhmmm can you help us when Jennie-unnie comes back?’’

It took Chaeyoung a few minutes to get what she means before turning her back and going back to her room while saying ‘’Well,may God bless your souls guys. Always remember that I love you’’ Chaeyoung said while giving a lazy grin and wave to Lisa before closing her room


‘’I’m home!’’

Jennie shouted as she entered the dorm with a tired sigh ‘’Man I feel like I need 1 week of sleep…’’

‘’Oh hey Jendeukie welcome home!’’ Jisoo greeted her. It has been a few days since the cooking incident so Jisoo probably forgot about it, apparently only Lisa remembered as she shakily waved at Jennie ‘’H-hey unnie!’’

Jennie raised her eyebrows at Lisa ‘’What’s wrong?’’ Lisa shook her head furiously ‘’N-nothing!’’

‘’Where’s my hubby?’’

‘’Yah stop calling her that, she’s not your possession or whatever’’ Jisoo grunted ‘’And she’s on her room by the way. Have been for the past few days’’

‘’Wow lazy Chaeyoung takes a long time to change her mood’’ Jennie chuckled

‘’Anyways, you hungry Jendeuki-‘’ Jisoo felt a pinch on her arm and saw Lisa’s alarmed look. Just like that, Jisoo remembered what happened a few days ago and then she started to feel nervous and decided to change the topic ‘’How about you go to your room and rest Jendeukie’’ Jisoo laughed nervously ‘’You’re probably tired’’

Jennie looked at them suspiciously, already getting a bad feeling but decided to ignore it. She’s too tired to play detective right now ‘’Actually, I was getting hungry and I’m craving for some meat too. I think I’ll cook some for us.’’

Jisoo and Lisa panicked even further seeing Jennie walked towards the fridge.

‘’What are we going to do?!’’ Lisa whispered harshly to the eldest ‘’I don’t want to die so early! I want to marry chipmunk before I die!’’

Jisoo glared at her ‘’Yah stop that! You’re too young to get married’’ She hissed ‘’Anyways when I say go, you know what to do.’’

‘’What do you mean unni-‘’ Lisa was cut off by Jisoo’s ‘’Go!’’

Jisoo sprinted towards her room and locked it and Lisa followed immediately and when she closed the door then she heard it

‘’WHAT THE !? WHERE ARE ALL THE MEATS!?’’

Lisa locked the door instantly hearing Jennie’s enraged voice and prayed ‘’Dear God please let me live for another day’’

‘’LISA! JISOO! DON’T TELL ME YOU BURNT IT ALL?!’’

‘’Oh boy….’’

And that’s why they decided to stay by their own rooms when they are at the dorm to avoid happenings like this

Jennie fumed and closed the refrigerator aggressively ‘’Seriously those two…’’ Jennie swore she’s going to get her hands on them since she already knew why the two ran off so quickly

‘’Oh wifey welcome home’’ Chaeyoung went out of her room, hearing the commotion and hugged Jennie

Jennie calmed down a bit when Chaeyoung hugged her ‘’What’s wrong?’’ Chaeyoung asked

‘’Those two burnt all the meats we have Chaeyoung-ah’’ Jennie frowned ‘’What have you guys been eating since I’ve been gone?’’

‘’Well manager-unnie bought us some food when we were practicing without you’’ Chaeyoung shrugged ‘’And the choreographer got stressed again though he was blaming me, saying that I should put more energy to my dance’’ Chaeyoung grunted

Jennie sweat dropped and sighed ‘’Now I see why that old lady said good luck to us...’’ She glanced at her hubby ‘’Why do I feel like this is just the beginning though.’’

‘’Let’s order some food then?’’ Chaeyoung asked her and Jennie nodded ‘’Let’s’’

The delivery food came and the four girls were quiet, specifically Jisoo and Lisa who kept on giving nervous glances since Jennie wasn’t yelling at them since they came out, which scared the two even more. A quiet angry Jennie is scarier than angry nagging Jennie

As they finished eating, Jennie stood up ‘’I’m going to sleep at Chaeyoung’s room tonight’’

That alerted the two girls ‘’What?!’’ Lisa finally talked

‘’Since it’s still pretty early, you two go to the grocery to stock up some food.’’ Jennie glared at them reminding them of what they have done

‘’But!’’ The two protested but Jennie’s hard stare stopped them ‘’No. Buts’’ Jennie growled

The two girls nodded in defeat and took on an expression of a lost puppy. ‘’Let’s go hubby?’’ Jennie immediately asked Chaeyoung the moment she finished her food

‘’Wait, you’re alright with Jennie staying with you overnight?’’ Jisoo stopped them ‘’She has her own room though!’’

Jennie glared at Jisoo and was about to fight back but Chaeyoung talked first ‘’Nah it’s alright.’’ She shrugged ‘’If she wants to then go for it. She’s not a tenacious sleeper so I don’t mind.’’

‘’But!’’ Lisa started to fight back but Chaeyoung gave them a weird look ‘’Why is it bothering you guys so much?’’

Lisa and Jisoo blushed and said ‘’Nothing…’’

Chaeyoung blinked before shrugging and walking inside her room ‘’You coming?’’ Chaeyoung glanced at Jennie who looks overjoyed

‘’Yeah! I’m just going to get changed’’ Jennie gave Chaeyoung her gummy smile which made Chaeyoung giggle a bit and nodded

‘’Okay see you then’’

Jennie nodded before giving the two a victorious smirk ‘’You guys better burn more meats if it gets me to sleep next to my hubby every night’’ She laughed when Lisoo gave her a vicious glare saying that ‘You win this time but not next time’


Honestly I love Lisoo sometimes since they always makes me laugh at every interactions HAHAHA Anyways I was really smiling and sometimes laughing when I was writing this so I hope the feeling's mutual with you guys! Sorry for not updating quick but I hope this is long enough to satisfy you guys! Thank you so much for all the support! I love you guys so much!!