Rebel Chaeyoung Part 2

Mood Pill

I'm back to finally update Mood Pill! I'm terribly sorry for the long wait for my readers in Mood Pill but I'm finally able to update because my other story is already finishing! However, I have a new story idea that kept coming up to me, but I promise you that I would still be updating Mood Pill! I'm sorry for the long wait and for this short chapter but next chapter will definitely be long to compensate my long absence. For now? Enjoy this new chapter!

Oh and also, I don't know whether to uhm put this chapter as Rated M or TW, so I'm just going to warn you all here

Warning: Might get steamy, and also language


‘’Let me out!’’ Chaeyoung shouted ‘’I swear unnies if you don’t get me out of here, I’ll personally make sure that you’ll regret doing this’’ She growled as she rattled her door which was locked and she’s pretty sure there’s something heavy outside her door that makes it even harder to open it ‘’Open this damn door Jennie! Jisoo!’’

Jennie looked at the heavy table being placed in front of Chaeyoung’s door, preventing the other girl from leaving the dorm. ‘’No can do Chaeyoung, what you’re doing is something dangerous. We can’t risk you for sparking up useless rumors.’’ Jennie said to Chaeyoung's shouts.

Flashback

‘’What?!’’ Jennie and Jisoo shouted

‘’How would you know that?!’’ Jisoo asked in suspicion. Lisa pouted and gave them her puppy eyes ‘’You won’t believe your precious maknae?’’

Jennie smacked Lisa in the head ‘’Be serious pabo!’’ She scolded ‘’What do you mean by Chaeyoung hanging out with Chanyeol? Like Chanyeol from EXO?’’

Lisa rubbed the smacked part of her head and nodded ‘’Yeah…him. I saw Chaeyoung texting him earlier in the van that’s why I was so quiet.’’

‘’I knew a quiet Lisa meant that there’s something going on.’’ Jisoo nodded

Lisa rolled her eyes ‘’If I wasn’t going for Real Men, I would have prevented letting Chaeyoung out of this dorm by myself.’’

Jennie and Jisoo glared at Lisa who put up her hands in surrender ‘’T-that’s why I told you guys’’ She chuckled nervously and shook her head ‘’I leave it to you two. Don’t let them be together, not only will there will be a chance to lose my chipmunk to a stupid idol that’s crushing on her, this could be bad for us as a group if any news management managed to get a hold even a picture of them.’’

Jennie and Jisoo looked at each other nodded, for now they will be working together to prevent Chanrose from happening in real life.

End Flashback

Chaeyoung growled and her phone pinged as she saw Chanyeol texting her

Chanyeol (EXO): Hey, I’m about to go out. I’ll see you in our meeting place 😊

Chaeyoung let out a ‘tsk’ sound ‘’Stupid unnies…. why aren’t they letting me out?’’

Chaeyoung: Yeah, I’ll be a bit late though, there’s something going on around our dorm. But don’t worry, I’ll be there 😉

Chaeyoung sighed and tried to think of ways to get out of the dorm ‘’I can’t deal with them both at the same time…I wonder where Jisoo-unnie is since Jennie-unnie is the only one answering me’’ Chaeyoung began to think and smirked, it’s time to put on her acting skills. She prepared a certain material before proceeding with her plan.

‘’Hey wifey…you there?’’ Chaeyoung asked

‘’Whatever you’re going to say Chaeyoung, I won’t believe it.’’ Jennie firmly said, sitting on the table placed on Chaeyoung’s door like a guard.

Chaeyoung pouted ‘’I was just going to ask where Jisoo-unnie is…’’

Jennie felt a flare of envy go through her, her discussion last night with Jisoo still very fresh in her mind. ‘’Why are you looking for her?!’’ She sharply said. Chaeyoung heard that tone and smiled mischievously

‘’Bingo’’

‘’I miss her…If I’m not going out of this room, might as well be with Jisoo-unnie and play a game with her here in my room. At least I’ll be able to pass time because of you guys suddenly locking me in my room.’’

Jennie gritted her teeth ‘’She’s taking a bath now.’’

‘’Whoa really? I would love to take a bath with her right now…’’ Chaeyoung said hotly before sighing ‘’A Jisoo-unnie must be really hot I mean, she is the visual’’ She smirked inside hearing Jennie breathing hard outside and said 4 more words to put oil in Jennie’s jealousy ‘’I miss her lips…’’

Chaeyoung took a step back at her door and heard rummaging outside. She hid her smirk as her door was opened harshly by the one who was guarding it. She was met with glaring cat eyes and an angry scowl plastered on her wifey’s face. ‘’Got you’’ Chaeyoung laughed in her mind, it’s so fun messing with her members ‘’especially my wifey’’ Chaeyoung thought because Jennie was really easy to tease even though she is the savage one between them.

‘’You, Park Chaeyoung, are not going to get your lips red by our oldest unnie!’’ Jennie fumed ‘’You shouldn’t even be kissing anyone right now!’’

Chaeyoung tilted her head in confusion ‘’But why unnie? I like Jisoo-unnie, and she likes me’’ She hid a smirk ‘’I think the feeling’s mutua- ‘’

Chaeyoung let out a yelp when she felt herself being pushed at her bed by her aggressive unnie and felt her arms pinned at her sides with Jennie straddling her and her cat eyes furiously looking at Chaeyoung’s surprised ones.

‘’Don’t continue it’’ Jennie’s eyes flashed dangerously ‘’You’re mine Park Chaeyoung, what’s the point of our endearment if you don’t take it seriously’’ She tightened her grip on Chaeyoung’s wrist.

Chaeyoung struggled at the unusually strong hold of Jennie ‘’, I didn’t expect this turn of events. Think Chaeyoung think!’’ She panicked

She saw Jennie glowering at her, and then remembered the next step of her plan, she looked beside her and saw the material just near making her sigh in relief a bit. She just needs to be innovative right now. She looked at Jennie and narrowed her eyes ily while biting her lips.

 ‘’Come here wifey’’ She husked out. Jennie raised her eyebrows at her sudden expression but relented nonetheless, leaning her face towards Chaeyoung ‘’What are you doin-?’’

‘’Closer wifey’’ Jennie was cut off by Chaeyoung who looked at her straight in the eyes like she was hypnotizing her. ‘’I want you closer to me…’’ She whispered seductively

Jennie blinked and couldn’t control her face as she came closer to Chaeyoung’s face until their noses are touching. Chaeyoung wants to smirk but that will probably ruin her plan. She let out a breath and observed Jennie shivering, her hold on her weakening ‘’Just a bit more’’

‘’If you did want me to take our endearment seriously,’’ Chaeyoung said with half-lidden eyes and Jennie’s lips slowly which made her hold on her completely weak, weak enough for her to switch their position.

‘’Then I should be on top’’ She smirked and watched Jennie glaring at her weakly, her face red, and she’s panting a bit, probably from the sudden emotion that’s she’s feeling.

Desire

Chaeyoung giggled playfully ‘’Let’s play a game wifey since you’re so jealous with my game with Jisoo-unnie…’’ She was on top of her now, ily laid upon Jennie’s heating body.

Jennie gulped; she’s probably sweating on how suddenly hot the atmosphere became ‘’W-what game?’’ She stuttered in which she wants to slap herself at that. She was Kim freaking Jennie! She shouldn’t be acting like a to the most innocent girl that she knows well, not really that innocent from the way Chaeyoung is looking at her, which is also making her breathless.

‘’Guess Where’’ Chaeyoung smirked. Jennie was about to ask then she felt Chaeyoung putting something on her eyes ‘’a blindfold?’’ Jennie thought. She felt Chaeyoung’s breath on her ears ‘’Guess where I put my mouth on you’’ She heard Chaeyoung speaking hotly in English and she is sure that anyone would be by that, and she’s one of those anyone right now.

‘’You ready wifey?’’ Chaeyoung kept on whispering in English on her ear. Jennie could only nod before she embarrassingly moans for no reason at all, but with her hubby on top of her, her being blindfolded making her senses heightened, and whispering on her ear with her native tongue?

Yup, she’s screwed

Jennie felt Chaeyoung’s mouth on cheek and even slightly ‘’Where wifey?’’ Chaeyoung smiled as Jennie stuttered ‘’C-cheek’’

Chaeyoung hummed then placed it on Jennie’s forehead ‘’Now where?’’

Jennie felt her heart racing ‘’M-my forehead…’’ She answered but pondered why was Chaeyoung doing this? of course she will know where she’s going to put on because she has senses…

Before she notices what was the younger girl doing out of this, Jennie yelped and let out a small moan when Chaeyoung suddenly bit her bottom lip. Chaeyoung also felt hot at that but seeing her phone vibrating, she knew she has to be fast now. ‘’Sorry about that, you just look so y’’ Chaeyoung giggled ‘’I’m having so much fun wifey, this is so much more fun than with Jisoo-unnie’’

Jennie was ashamed to feel a small swell of pride at what Chaeyoung said but hey she is enjoying it as well. Then she felt a wet sensation on her neck which made her back arch up a bit ‘’C-Chaeyoung!’’ She groaned, goosebumps all around her.

‘’Guess where wifey, not my name’’ Chaeyoung laughed

‘’My neck you bully’’ Jennie pouted. She was now anticipating Chaeyoung’s next move ‘’probably my chest since she’s going down’’ She was now blushing profusely and panting hard, as well as being to the max.

Chaeyoung silently laughed and got off quietly to Jennie. She grabbed her phone and bag, fixed herself and looked at her panting wifey. A part of her wants to continue their game but a larger part of her wants to continue her hangout with another idol, probably one of the most thrilling things that she will do in her life. She lets out a satisfied smirk and peeked outside, hearing Jisoo still taking a bath

‘’Wow, she really does take a long time in the bath’’ Chaeyoung snickered.

Jennie was confused, she’s been waiting for a minute now and felt dread creeping up to her. ‘’Oh no….’’ she whispered and at that time, she heard Chaeyoung shout

‘’Bye unnies! I’m going out for a while. Don’t wait up on me’’ Chaeyoung shouted as she let out a final smirk before getting out of the dorm, slamming the door loudly to let them know she escaped.

‘’!’’ Jennie cussed, harshly taking off the blindfold and growling angrily ‘’I’m going to kill that son of a ’’ She doesn’t care if she called her hubby a but leaving her hanging like that? Oh no no, No one messes and leaves her bothered like that! She’s Kim Jennie! and she swore to herself she will punish Chaeyoung when she gets her hands on her.

She heard Jisoo running with only a towel covering her body, probably hearing what Chaeyoung said ‘’What the heck Jennie?! I was only taking a shower and you let her escape?!’’

Jennie let out a scowl but a blush was covering up on her face in embarrassment because of how Chaeyoung escaped ‘’I didn’t let her escape! She tricked me!’’

Jisoo was shocked ‘’Our Park Chaeyoung now tricking her unnies?!’’ Jisoo exclaimed ‘’Wow, rebellious Chaeyoung is so hard to handle…not to mention you’re too whipped for her’’

Jennie scoffed ‘’At least I didn’t trick her into a kissing game’’

Jisoo slapped her arm ‘’Just what did she do to you anyway?’’ Jennie growled gripping the blindfold harshly while still blushing from the earlier event

‘’Shut up!’’

Jisoo looked at her strangely ‘’Fine, whatever let’s just go after her now.’’

‘’Yeah, let’s fix ourselves’’ Jennie scowled before entering her room ‘’Oh and Jisoo?’’

‘’What?’’

‘’Please don’t wear something stupid. We’re going on a mission, so it’s better not to stand out.’’ Jennie said bluntly

‘’Yah! Are you saying that my fashion style is too outstanding?!’’ Jisoo fumed and threw a pillow to Jennie.

Jennie rolled her eyes ‘’For all I know you might wear a onesie.’’

Jisoo looked at Jennie with an incredulous look and blushed

‘’Y-yah! As if I’m wearing something like that’’

Jennie sighed ‘’Yeah…you were totally planning it.’’ Before entering her room to get ready, her eyes on fire and her lips stuck in an angry frown ‘’Wait till I get my hands on you Park Chaeyoung…you’ll surely regret for leaving me like that’’ She thought in anger. As I’ve said, no one messes with Jennie Kim so Chaeyoung better be prepared for hell.