Jealous Chaeyoung Pt. 1

Mood Pill

Jisoo woke up pretty early considering that all she did while she was sick was sleep all day ‘’I love sleep but I think it’s too much right now’’ She mumbled. She stood up and stretched her body, relieving them from all the tension from staying in the bed for too long. Though she did feel a bit dizzy, she manage to walk outside her room.

‘’I got to thank Chaeyoung for taking care of me’’

She remembered that Lisa and Chaeyoung made up when Chaeyoung returned home with multiple snacks for Lisa. Jisoo shook her head ‘’I wonder how did she carry it though’’

‘’Unnie?’’

Jisoo heard the all too familiar voice of the one she loves. She turned towards the source and gave a small smile ‘’Hey Chaeyoungie’’ She said softly ‘’You’re up pretty early’’

Chaeyoung smiled back and hugged Jisoo, clinging to her arm ‘’That I am’’ She said cutely. Jisoo looked at her curiously before letting her be

‘’Hey Jichu?’’

‘’Yeah?’’

‘’You promise that you’ll take care of me right?’’ Jisoo looks surprise to hear Chaeyoung asking her that

‘’Of course I do. I’m the eldest here so it’s my job to take care all of you’’ Jisoo answered her and Chaeyoung frowned bit before smiled giddily ‘’Good!’’

‘’I should be the only one you’ll be taking care of then’’ Chaeyoung said in a smug tone ‘’Lisa and Jennie is on another schedule…so you’ll be with me right?’’

Jisoo nodded slowly and was about to question her weird attitude when Dalgom came in and barked, asking for her attention.

‘’Oh hey Dalgomi-‘’ She was cut off by Chaeyoung swiftly turning her around and leading them to the living room.

‘’What was that for?’’ Jisoo asked confused

Chaeyoung looked at her with a poker face ‘’You said you’ll be taking care of me.’’ She said in a blunt tone ‘’So your attention should be on me’’

Jisoo looked amused at Chaeyoung’s pout ‘’Chaeng, Dalgom is my dog. You shouldn’t be jealous just because I’m giving attention to my dog’’ She giggled, amused at the idea of Chaeyoung being jealous to a dog.

‘’Are you sick?’’ Jisoo asked and placed a hand to Chaeyoung’s forehead. She hissed a bit and put her hand away ‘’Wow, you’re getting a bit warm’’

Chaeyoung started coughing ‘’I told you, you should take care of me…’’

Jisoo got a bit worried ‘’Is this because of the lack of sleep?’’

Chaeyoung was just quiet confirming Jisoo’s suspicion ‘’Aish Chaeng’’ Jisoo shook her head ‘’Do you want me to take care of you?’’

Chaeyoung nodded eagerly and grinned ‘’I want Jichu!’’ Chaeyoung exclaimed and hugged Jisoo

‘’I want you too’’ Jisoo chuckled and hugged back. She doesn’t know what’s wrong with Chaeyoung but she’s really enjoying it.

Chaeyoung leaned away a bit to peck Jisoo at the lips and closed her eyes, relaxing in her embrace. ‘’You’re so warm Jichu…’’

Jisoo froze ‘’Did Chaeyoung just…?’’ She blushed bright red. She know’s she’s not delusional so it means that Chaeyoung really did just peck her lips.

‘’Yo yo yo!’’

Jisoo glanced back and saw Lisa coming towards them. ‘’What’s up Limario?’’ She said, slightly thankful for the distraction the maknae did so that she can calm her thoughts

‘’I need help in choosing clothes so can I borrow Chaeyoung for a bit?’’ She grinned

Jisoo raised an eyebrow at her ‘’Why can’t you ask Jennie?’’

‘’She’s busy sleeping…and I don’t want to face the wrath of a just woke up Jennie.’’ Lisa shivered in fear.

‘’Chaeyoung’s sick. You can pick clothes by yourself’’ Jisoo waved her off, playing with Chaeyoung’s hair.

Persistent as ever, Lisa rushed towards Chaeyoung to put a hand at her forehead ‘’Whoah chipmunk you are a bit hot’’

‘’…thanks?’’

Lisa chuckled ‘’Yeah you’re hot’’ She said in a y way ‘’Literally hot’’

Chaeyoung giggled before a cough escaped from ‘’Jisoo’s unnie going to take care of me because I’m sick…I’ll help you next time’’

Lisa pouted ‘’Please?’’

Chaeyoung grinned at Lisa’s cute face and stood up from her cuddle time with Jisoo ‘’Oh alright I’ll help you.’’

Jisoo frowned and then she saw Dalgom entering the living room as an idea clicked through her head. She got a bit of an idea what mood Chaeyoung's in ‘’Let’s test it…’’

When she saw Chaeyoung and Lisa turn around to go to Lisa’s room, Jisoo spoke up loudly ‘’Oh hey Dalgom!’’ She said in a cheerful voice ‘’Chaeyoung’s okay now so I’ll take care of you right now’’

Like a flash, Chaeyoung was immediately at Jisoo’s side, smiling sweetly at her unnie ‘’On a second thought,’’ She threw a quick glare at Dalgom ‘’I think I’m really sick.’’

Jisoo laughed inwardly, seeing Lisa’s dumbfounded face and Chaeyoung glaring at her innocent dog, she finally knows what was going on.

She glanced at Chaeyoung whose body was clinging to her while glaring at a confused Dalgom, her dog.

‘’She’s in…a jealous mood’’


‘’You better don’t do anything to her unnie’’ Jennie glared at Jisoo who was playing games in her phone while Chaeyoung lay asleep beside her. After breakfast Chaeyoung, clung to Jisoo like Jisoo’s a magnet and she’s a metal attracted to it. The two other girls were confused at Chaeyoung’s sudden change of mood and couldn’t identify it. They know Jisoo knows it by her smirk, who she desperately tried to hide while they were eating.

‘’I told you I don’t know’’ Jisoo chuckled when they were eating breakfast

Jennie scoffed, getting red seeing Jisoo feed her hubby which she was supposed to her since she’s Chaeyoung’s wifey ‘’That’s bull unnie’’ She glared ‘’What’s her mood?’’

Jisoo snickered ‘’That’s for you guys to find out’’ She said in a sing-a-long voice

Jennie was getting agitated as she finished getting ready for an upcoming chanel event. She just couldn’t get the nagging feeling she felt when she saw Chaeyoung clinging to Jisoo and even glaring at her and Lisa whenever Jisoo gives them attention.

‘’Okay that’s it’’ Jennie slammed her hands down on her table and went to Jisoo’s room

‘’It’s not like I’ll her or anything Jendeukie’’ Jisoo said in amusement and seeing Jennie’s blank face made her laugh ‘’Jesus Jendeukie’’ She laughed hard making Chaeyoung stir a bit in her sleep ‘’You really think I’ll take advantage of Chaeyoung like that?’’

‘’You’ll do everything for the person you love’’

‘’But not force her for something she doesn’t want’’ Jisoo fired back ‘’Chaeyoung loves me’’ She smirked when Jennie exhaled through her nose ‘’I’m sure she let me do anything I want for her’’ Jisoo decided to spark Jennie’s temper even more ‘’She even kissed me earlier’’ Jisoo said smugly

‘’What?!’’ Jennie shouted and was about to rant some more but Lisa voice cut her off ‘’Jennie! We should get going! Manager-unnie is waiting for us!’’

Jennie cursed and glared at Jisoo who continued playing in her phone ‘’I’ll be back quick.’’

‘’Come back and you might see a hickey on Chaeyoung’s neck’’

Jennie growled and picked a pillow as she threw it to Jisoo. Jisoo’s phone was targeted making the phone smacked through Jisoo’s face ‘’Ouch!’’

‘’Chaesoo better not be sailing after this day!’’

‘’You better say good bye to Chaennie then!’’ Jisoo yelled back

‘’ you unnie!’’

Jisoo laughed and rubbed her nose, the impact hurt quite a bit. ‘’Stupid Jendeukie, she’s didn’t need to throw the pillow…it was just a joke’’

‘’A joke I might be willing to make into a reality’’

Jisoo kept playing on her phone for quite a while now when Chaeyoung suddenly stirred in her sleep ‘’Unnie?’’

Jisoo hummed in reply but kept her focus on her game. Chaeyoung pursued her lips ‘’Jichu?’’

‘’Yeah?’’ Jisoo finally replied

‘’Where’s Jennie and Lisa?’’

‘’On a schedule’’ Jisoo groaned in frustration when her character died and started over again

Chaeyoung’s eyes twitched and said  ‘’Can you please stop playing games?’’

‘’But I’m bored’’

‘’You’re not giving me enough attention’’ Chaeyoung pouted and sprawled at Jisoo’s front making the unnie grunt at her sudden weight ‘’oompf’’

‘’You’re supposed to be taking care of me’’ Chaeyoung frowned and grabbed Jisoo’s phone and hid it. ‘’Yet you’re playing your phone ever since I fell asleep’’

Jisoo chuckled ‘’Jealous baby’’ She teased

‘’So what’’ Chaeyoung narrowed her eyes ‘’You don’t love me?’’

Jisoo laughed lightly and hugged Chaeyoung, grabbing her face and pulling it closer to hers ‘’Of course I love you’’ She nuzzled her nose to Chaeyoung’s ‘’You’re my Chaeyoungie.’’ Jisoo said sweetly

Chaeyoung finally smiled and giggled ‘’Stop that tickles’’ She looked at Jisoo with doe eyes ‘’So what are we going to do today?’’

Jisoo grinned ‘’Finally you asked’’ She motioned Chaeyoung to stand up and get dress. She first checked Chaeyoung’s temperature and nodded, it seems like Chaeyoung just needs some sleep to get better.

‘’We’re going outside’’

The vocal lines of Blackpink decided to go outside and eat, with the permission of their manager of course.

‘’Our managers seems to be a bit laid back now, letting us go out whenever we want’’ Chaeyoung exclaimed

Jisoo shrugged in response ‘’Maybe Seungri finally took sajangnim’s position’’

Chaeyoung laughed ‘’Hey I’ve heard that he has an upcoming show on Netflix about it. You think we’ll be there?’’

Jisoo grabbed Chaeyoung’s hand, pulling her closer to her ‘’Of course we will! They have to at least catch a glimpse of us’’ She winked ‘’We’re Blackpink!’’ She made a proud face and raised their intertwined hands up in the air

‘’You look like a child Jichu stop that’’ Chaeyoung laughed but Jisoo continued on making funny gestures effectively getting a giggle every now and then from the younger girl.

‘’What do you like to eat?’’ Jisoo asked

‘’Anything’’

Jisoo suddenly smirked ‘’Anything like…avocado?’’

Chaeyoung made a disgusted face ‘’Please…anything but that…’’

Jisoo pouted ‘’But I’m craving for some avocado!’’

Chaeyoung huffed ‘’No, you’re not making me eat avocado again. No not again.’’

‘’Fine…I think I’ll just ask others to eat with me then.’’


Jisoo grinned in delight when she saw an avocado shake being served to them. She glanced at the frowning Chaeyoung and laughed ‘’What’s with the face?’’

Chaeyoung grumbled and just grabbed a spoon to eat the shake. She grimaced ‘’I can’t believe you made me eat avocado-like things’’

Jisoo bit her lip to hide the giddy grin on her face ‘’It’s not my fault when you suddenly agreed to eat it when I was just about to call someone on my phone to eat with me’’ She finally let the giddy grin on her face out when she saw Chaeyoung narrowing her eyes at that. It felt good that she was not the one getting jealous now, it’s rather fun seeing the usual reserved member of their group showing that green emotion.

‘’You’re with me’’ Chaeyoung said fiercely ‘’Besides,’’ She glanced at the avocado and grimaced again just by looking at it ‘’I can totally finish this with you. You don’t need others to come by’’

Jisoo chuckled and just kept on staring at Chaeyoung as she ate her own avocado shake. If Jisoo was honest, she thought she wouldn’t get Chaeyoung to eat the avocado shake with her but here she was, eating for her own jealous sake. Jisoo grinned, seeing that Chaeyoung really wants to be with her judging by her obvious jealous remarks and actions.

As she watch Chaeyoung finish her own shake, just admiring the chipmunk-like girl in front of her, Jisoo didn’t notice that she didn’t even ate a single spoon of her own avocado shake


Chaeyoung mumbled nonsense things under her breath as she crossed her arms while walking. She kept on ignoring Jisoo who was trying her best to hide her amused face while apologizing

‘’Come on Chaeyoungie I’m sorry already’’

‘’No.’’ Chaeyoung replied

‘’Just why won’t you forgive me?’’

Chaeyoung stopped and finally turned to look at her ‘’Because you made me eat two avocado shake Jichu’’

‘’Hey! I drank half of it so it’s one and a half avocado shake for you!’’

Chaeyoung just stared at her like she was an alien before finally rolling her eyes and continued walking as Jisoo kept on following her

‘’Chaeyoungieeee~’’ Jisoo called out ‘’Please forgive me?’’ Jisoo said in a rare aegyo

Chaeyoung timely turned to see the aegyo and she almost felt her heart melt on how cute Jisoo was being as she rarely do aegyo to anyone, even to them.

Before Chaeyoung could reply, her phone rang and saw it was Jennie

‘’Hey wifey’’ Jisoo frowned and pursued her lips, of course Jennie have to disturb them

‘’Hey hubby!’’ She heard Jennie greet her, probably with a smile on her face ‘’How are you doing with Jisoo-unnie?’’

‘’Well,’’ Chaeyoung glanced at Jisoo who was looking around, not looking at her. Chaeyoung stared at Jisoo’s flawless visual ‘’Wow…’’ The light of the sun highlighting Jisoo’s skin like she was an angel and her face just has that rosy cheek with it ‘’What an angel…so’’ Her heart skipped a beat when Jisoo looked at her a bit confused at her sudden silence ‘’Beautiful…’’

‘’Hubby?’’

Chaeyoung snapped out of her thoughts and rambled ‘’O-oh! Yeah we’re fine we’re doing fine’’ She cleared ‘’We’re outside just hanging out’’

‘’Like a date?’’

Chaeyoung was taken aback at that and was about to reply when she saw from the corner of her eye someone flirting with Jisoo, her Jichu. Rage filled Chaeyoung’s eyes when she saw the man touching Jisoo’s arm

‘’Please just your number?’’

Jisoo chuckled nervously ‘’Uhmm sorry I really don’t give my number to anyone.’’

‘’Come on please?’’ The boy grinned ‘’It’s not everyday I encounter someone famous, beautiful and not get their number’’ He winked. ‘’It’s not like you’re with someone right now. How about going out with me for a bit?’’

Jisoo was about to open when a hand sneaked its way to her waist, pulling her farther away from the boy.

‘’Actually, she’s with me’’ Jisoo heard Chaeyoung growl. She glanced at her and saw her glaring at the boy with intense eyes, her hand on Jisoo’s waist, gripping it and her other hand holding her phone. ‘’What do you think you’re doing with her huh?’’

The boy was surprise before grinning nervously, he knows that the red-haired girl is a sweetheart so why was she acting…like she was jealous? Chaeyoung is pretty scary when she’s in this kind of mood

 ‘’Uhmmm..I’m just asking for her number? She’s my uhm…bias and she’s really beautiful’’ He answered nervously. Chaeyoung’s cold look to him doesn’t seem to change ‘’Oh uhm you’re all beautiful I mean!’’

Few seconds of silence was enough for the boy to feel awkward, he didn’t know interacting with an idol could be so…tense. ‘’Uhmmm…’’ He said hesitantly and Chaeyoung finally spoke up

‘’Look boy, listen to me real closely’’ She stepped forward with confidence and the boy took a step backward when she did that, getting intimidated. ‘’Jisoo’s a precious and gorgeous angel that always guides us and is always there for us’’ Chaeyoung narrowed her eyes at him ‘’And if you think she’s going in a relationship with you, that’s a big no no. You’re way out of her league’’ She scowled

‘’Because,’’ Chaeyoung held Jisoo’s waist like it was going to go away and pulled her closer ‘’She’s mine so back off’’ She growled at the offender

The boy nodded furiously before running away like a coward, maybe learning a lesson at his encounter with them too.

Jisoo watched the boy run away and glanced at Chaeyoung in awe, did she just…claim her?

Chaeyoung took a deep breath and glanced at Jisoo ‘’You know next time, we should bring face masks’’ She said before mumbling to herself ‘’You’re so beautiful it will attract anyone when they see you…’’

Jisoo swore she is really loving this kind of Chaeyoung, she never outwardly shows any jealousy and jealousy can really make you realize who you want after all.

‘’Yeah I will’’ Jisoo smiled softly before kissing Chaeyoung at the cheek and lingered it there as she closed her eyes, enjoying the soft skin she is kissing.

Chaeyoung froze and stormed up a full blush when she felt those heart-shaped lips touched her cheek. ‘’I…umm..’’ Chaeyoung looked at Jisoo with wide eyes when she pulled away, touching her own cheek and feeling it spark when it remembered Jisoo’s mark in it.

Jisoo just gave a beautiful smile that can cure any cancer to Chaeyoung who stared absently at her flawless visual. Jisoo saw Chaeyoung’s phone still on a call and chuckled, quickly grabbing it while Chaeyoung was in a daze.

She put the phone to her ear and heard silence, but it was clear that Jennie was still on the line judging by her deep breaths. ‘’Probably calming herself down’’ She chuckled. Jennie probably heard everything that Chaeyoung said 

‘’Heyyyy Jendeukie~’’ Jisoo called out. She could clearly hear Jennie’s glare and snickered

‘’….what?’’

  ‘’Just want to say Chaesoo is sailing’’ Jisoo laughed and ended the call before Jennie could rant to her. Though she could clearly imagine Jennie’s angered face and shouting out yells of frustrations.

Jisoo glanced at Chaeyoung and grabbed her hand, intertwining them. She boldly kissed Chaeyoung’s other cheek and stated ‘’Let’s go to the arcade you jealous baby’’ She and Chaeyoung just nodded, her face now pink and followed Jisoo’s lead

Jisoo grinned, jealous Chaeyoung made her day today and she’s proud she took another step forward towards Chaeyoung’s heart. Jisoo is not going to give up as she also knows the other two won’t. She got to make every opportunity worth it and possibly win Chaeyoung’s affection.

Jisoo is determined, she is not going to give up. She looked at Chaeyoung who softly smiled back at her

‘’I won’t give up…I want her in my life and I’m going to make she stays to it permanently’’


Really am sorry for the late update :( Here's a chapter for you guys but I am still focusing on finishing my other story. I will still update this from time to time, I just got to finish my other story :) Speaking of which, I have posted 2 chapters at that story so you better go and check it out :) Have a great December you guys!