Sad Chaeyoung Pt. 3

Mood Pill

Breaking: EXO's Kai and BLACKPINK's Jennie Confirmed To Be Dating

 

It’s official, EXO’s Kai and BLACKPINK’s Jennie are in a relationship!

On January 1, EXO’s agency SM Entertainment confirmed the pair are dating and gave the brief statement, “Kai and Jennie have become fond of each other.”

Earlier in the day, Dispatch reported that the two idols are currently in a relationship and included photos taken of the pair as they enjoyed a late-night date in November.

Ahead of SM Entertainment’s statement, YG Entertainment had also been contacted for comment as BLACKPINK’s agency and they stated, “We did not know of the dating rumors involving Jennie. We are currently looking into the matter.” The agency later stated to another outlet, “SM will be releasing a statement.”

Congratulations to the happy couple!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Or is it?


"Jennie honey? Please come out of your room...you haven't eaten for the whole day"

Jennie hid even further to the comfort of her bed if it was possible and dully shouted

"I'm not hungry mom, please leave me alone"

There was a pause and then a sigh

"Jennie...you're stronger than this"

Jennie closed her eyes, guilt creeping up her heart, and the silence after turning off her phone is not helping her at all. Her mind is still filled with haunted thoughts and the meeting she'll have to attend at her company after the scandal she just pulled out.

"All because of my jealousy and anger..."

 

 

It was just supposed to be a fun hang-out, and that maybe Rosie will get jealous when she's not out much and not interacting with her

 

 

And it all backfired on her

 

 

Sure she had fun hanging out into the unknown with EXO Kai and even felt herself feel content just staring and listening to his handsome face and voice. Not to mention he's hot when's dancing.

 

 

But she didn't feel the sparks; actually, she really didn't feel any excitement at all. Just content, as if doing a hobby just to pass time.

 

 

Jennie felt guilty for using Kai like this, she felt guilty for hiding it from her family, and most especially...

 

 

She felt guilty for the backlash that her group will get during this

 

 

All because of her

 

 

As if she wasn't having enough hate and scandals, here's another one to the list

 

 

Jennie could feel tears creeping up her eyes and chuckled sadly to herself

 

 

"I'm such a burden..."

In her self-wallow, the cat-eyed woman didn't hear the door unlocking and someone walking up towards her

 

"Jisoo...Lisa...and..." Jennie let tears stream down her face as she choked out the name of the woman she loves

 

"Rosie..."

 

"I'm so sorry...."

Jennie's body stiffened before quickly relaxing as her eyes widened in shock feeling two warm familiar arms wrapping themselves around her. The person hugging her is clearly taller than her and her face was quickly met by the milky skin of someone's neck. The familiar scent of roses made more tears stream down her face and Jennie whispered in shock

"Rosie?"

The arms around her tightened and Jennie couldn't believe that this was true, for all she knew Rosie is at Jisoo's place for Christmas and maybe even the New Year.

Well, it's already a new year but...

"Am I dreaming?" Jennie could feel herself trembling, slowly wrapping her arms around Chaeyoung's form "Please don't wake me up if it is"

A soft pair of lips touched her forehead and Jennie could feel droplets of water hitting her face as well. Jennie looked up and in the dark luminescence of her room, she was able to finally see her.

 

Her, Park Chaeyoung in all her glory with tears running down her face and a sob escaped from those pretty lips.

 

"Jennie-unnie...my wifey"

 

 

 

That does it

 

 

 

Jennie wailed

 

 

 

 

Jennie cried

 

 

 

 

and Jennie filled the room with sorrowful cries and hiccups

 

 

 

She lets all her feelings go and hugged Chaeyoung with all her might, not caring if her tears and snots are ruining the other girl's shirt and not caring if she's crushing Chaeyoung with her hug.

 

 

Jennie didn't know how Chaeyoung arrived here or what the hell she was doing here, but she will never complain about this surprise and hugged the younger girl tighter, cherishing this moment of comfort as she let out her anguish.


Chaeyoung smiled happily, watching the fireworks on the balcony with Jisoo's family. She finished greeting her family and even sent a picture with Jisoo beside her and Chaeyoung could only laugh at the meme and pout that Lisa sent to them.

 

But...

 

Chaeyoung felt sad seeing that one of her unnies, Jennie, didn't even see the messages and was totally MIA

 

"Is there something wrong Chaeyoungie?"

Chaeyoung looked beside her and sighed "It's just...It's Jennie-unnie" Chaeyoung looked back up at the sky seeing it light up with colors and sparkles "Don't you think she's been...distant since we have this vacation?"

Jisoo frowned thoughtfully "Now that you mention it...she has been not acting like herself since Christmas..."

"I'm worried Jichu, what if something is happening to her and we didn't know it?"

Just in time, there's a message in their group. Chaeyoung opened it with Jisoo looking over

Manobangs: WHAT THE HELL JENNIE-UNNIE!? IS THIS WHY YOU'RE IGNORING US LATELY?

Chaeyoung furrowed her eyebrows and soon, an article was sent to their group chat.

Chaeyoung almost dropped her phone in shock if it wasn't for Jisoo quickly catching it, eyes wide and mouth opening and closing with nothing to say at what she just read

 

"EXO Kai and Blackpink Jennie...Dating?"

 

Jisoo read in a low mutter and could feel the sinking dread inside of her

 

"Oh no..." Jisoo whispered, mind probably knowing what is now going on. She looked at Chaeyoung who was still in shock with what she just read.

 

Chaeyoung could feel her heart stop as she processed what the trending news is right now, a wave of sadness filling up her heart...

 

And maybe a little bit of jealousy

 

"Jennie..." Jisoo whispered in concern and whipped up her phone to call her fellow unnie line but she cursed when she cannot call the other girl "She must have turned off her phone..."

"I need to go" Chaeyoung stood up, wiping away some stray tears from worry and sorrow. She looked at the stunned Jisoo with determined eyes "I have to go Jichu"

Jisoo contemplated it for a while and whispered "...you're going to comfort her aren't you?"

Chaeyoung nodded "I...I feel worried unnie. Jennie needs us...but I know you can't leave your family here" She smiled sadly "As much as I love to hang out New Year with you and your family, I feel like Jennie needs someone right now."

Jisoo sighed and looked lovingly at Chaeyoung "You and your heart Park Chaeyoung I swear" She shook her head and turned around to not let Chaeyoung see the slight sorrow on her face

"Go then...we'll see each other soon."

Chaeyoung smiled softly at the unnie and back-hugged her tightly

"Thank you for everything Jichu..."

Jisoo grasped Chaeyoung's clasped hands around her waist and squeezed it, closing her eyes and relishing her warmth as she said in a loving tone

"Always..."


Chaeyoung looked at Jennie's sleeping face sadly; the older woman finally fell into a peaceful sleep though her eyes are swollen from crying so much and her nose is even a bit red. She started to gently put away Jennie's tight hug on her so that she could go outside and prepare something for her to eat.

Chaeyoung stared at Jennie intently and her eyes softened remembering how she cried earlier; it broke her heart seeing her precious member like this. She kissed Jennie on the forehead and proceeded to get out of her room.

"How was she?"

Chaeyoung looked back to Mrs. Kim, Jennie's mother "She's...going through a lot" Chaeyoung sighed sadly

Mrs. Kim frowned "Yeah...and it's a new year too"

Chaeyoung clenched her fist and could feel tears gather in her eyes, how dare those imbeciles post something like this at such a special event?

"Probably to get the spotlight of having a bigger news, bigger than the fireworks out there"

"Thank you Chaeyoung"

Chaeyoung could only look down in sadness "I haven't done anything yet Mrs. Kim...for all I know, Jennie-unnie is still going to feel worse when she wakes up. The least I could do right now is look after her and make her some food."

Mrs. Kim smiled at the kind girl and proceeded to hug her, shocking the main vocalist "You already done great just by coming here instead of celebrating out there...thank you Chaeyoung, I know my daughter will get through this if she has people like you"

Chaeyoung let some tears slip by and gently hugged back Jennie's mother "I will always be there for her...no matter what, we'll get through this together"

Mrs. Kim smiled "Perhaps...you're the reason why Jennie has that look in her eyes. Maybe I'll see it soon enough" She let go of the hug and said to Chaeyoung

"No need to prepare some food. I have already cooked some. You should get some rest though sweetie, go back to Jennie's room and sleep next to her"

Chaeyoung sputtered "A-are you sure? I'm okay with sleeping on the couch..." She cowered slightly when Mrs. Kim gained a stern look that reminded her of Jennie

"No, sleep now Chaeyoung" Then her eyes softened "Go and get some rest...both of you need it"

Chaeyoung sighed defeatedly and nodded "Okay, you should get some rest too Mrs. Kim" She gave the mother a small smile which Jennie's mother returned with her own but with much gratefulness

"I will now go"

Mrs. Kim watched Chaeyoung hide a yawn and giggled "That girl never changes" She thought and finally went to her own room when Chaeyoung closed Jennie's door

"But...I think it's what made my daughter so close to her"


Jennie woke up with warm arms hugging her waist and muttered

"What..happened?"

She swore she had a dream where Chaeyoung suddenly came out of nowhere and hugged her as she cried

"Was that really...?"

A warm hand then cupped her cheek

"Wifey? Are you okay? Do you need something?"

Jennie looked up and her eyes are wide awake now "Rosie..." She murmured in awe and disbelief

"It's really you"

Chaeyoung just smiled sadly at her and nodded as she whispered sweetly

"I'm here Jennie"

Jennie couldn't stop herself and lunged forward, her lips meeting softly with Chaeyoung's own ones as Chaeyoung had her eyes wide in shock at the sudden action of her unnie.

 

Jennie cupped Chaeyoung's chipmunk cheek and sighed happily, feeling its squishy and soft texture. "It's really her"  She continued kissing the younger girl softly and felt the heaviness in her heart easily lifted just by the presence and kiss with her Rosie.

 

"Jennie..."

 

Chaeyoung's heart was beating with ease as she closed her eyes and kissed Jennie back with equal softness

 

They continued like that for a while to ignore the hectic world outside and just focus on...them.

 

They are inside Jennie's room and in each other's comfort

 

Jennie was the one who pulled away and a small smile was on her face; the first true smile that she let out after the scandal she pulled last November

 

"Thank you Rosie" Jennie smiled at her warmly "Just....thank you"

 

Chaeyoung looked deeply into Jennie's cat eyes and could feel the gratitude radiating from them as she finally smile back

 

"I'm always here wifey, I will never make you feel alone on your lowest"

 

Jennie could feel tears rising once again but she suppressed them and settled on hugging the younger girl tightly as Chaeyoung hugged back just as tight.

 

No words were needed at this moment of comfort, they just knew that they will have each other no matter what happens.

 

Chaeyoung tapped Jennie's back and said softly "We should go and eat already. Your mom has been really worried you know?"

Jennie sighed, not wanting to let go of the embrace "I know...we should probably stand now huh" She pouted

Chaeyoung laughed lightly "Come on you big baby, we'll come back to cuddling and watching Disney movies after we eat and chat with your mom"

"Fine..." Jennie pulled back before a small smirk is on her face "but with a kiss"

Chaeyoung chuckled, her eyes crinkling with child-like mischievousness "Fine"

Jennie closed her eyes in anticipation then she felt soft petal lips kiss her cheek and she pouted once again

 

"Cheater"

 

Chaeyoung laughed as Jennie stood up, laughing as well

 

Only Chaeyoung can make her feel like this

 

Jennie watched as Chaeyoung offered her hand like some kind of prince-charming or in this case, princess-charming. Jennie just smiled and somehow...

 

She could see the light in this tunnel called scandal with Chaeyoung being the angel she is and guiding her toward the right path


"So, is Chaeyoung the one making you smile so much?"

Jennie stumbled and sighed in relief when the plates in her hand were safe

"Mom!" she hissed, thankful that Chaeyoung has to use the bathroom

Her mom started smiling mischievously "What? I'm just asking a simple question"

"Shut up..." Jennie mumbled but a blush is on her cheeks

"Well, would you rather prefer the Kai fellow? I mean he looks good and dances really really well."

 

Jennie scrunched up her face "No!"

 

"Then tell me the truth honey"

 

Jennie sagged and couldn't look at her mother in the eyes

 

"Would you be mad if I said yes?"

 

"Yes to what?"

 

"...That I like Rosie, who's a woman"

 

"Oh, Jennie..."

 

Mrs. Kim smiled in exasperation and moved to hug her daughter tenderly

 

"You know I will always love and accept you," She said soothingly "As long as Chaeyoung makes you keep that smile on your face and helps you move on in the hard challenges in life, I would be proud to also call her my daughter"

"Well, I already considered her as my daughter since you guys were trainees anyways," Mrs. Kim said cheekily

Jennie giggled and let go of the hug to look at her mother with teary eyes and a joyful smile

"Thank you mom, I love you so much and I'm sorry for making you worry"

Mrs. Kim just patted her daughter's hair and replied

"It's okay, I'm just glad you were able to bounce back sooner than I expected. Should I thank a certain chipmunk?'

A sniff was heard and both Kims turned their head toward the source and smiled in amusement seeing Chaeyoung wiping away some tears

"I'm sorry I just" Chaeyoung sniffed "It makes my heart soft and sad seeing such a tender moment that it makes me wish my family was here as well"

Jennie chuckled "Ah...so that's her mood"

"Come here you big baby" Jennie grinned and Chaeyoung immediately complied, joining their hug.

A moment of them hugging each other was memorable, the fireworks outside joining in their moment and Jennie opened her eyes to see Chaeyoung cherishing this moment as well.

"Not a bad end for my New Year..." Jennie thought "And I swear on my resolution...that you'll be part of this family permanently Rosie because I love you so so much and will do everything in my power to make you feel how much you make me feel"

"So...how do you feel at being my real daughter Chaeyoung? I'm sure we could arrange some marriage outside of Korea, let's say New Zealand?"

"Mom!"


Finally back to updating this story! God, I missed Chaennie so much and they just had their first ever live together! I wanna cry in Chaennie. The next goal would be Rosie and Hank in Jennie's next vlog. Because of that, I hope you loved the Chaennie content in this chapter! The mood will probably change in the next one.

I have to be honest though, I lost my notes on this story which makes it hard for me to write the next chapter. So, if you want any mood to be presented in the next chapter, just say so in the comment section. Comeback moods can also be a thing ;) Stay safe everyone and thank you for supporting my stories!