Rebel Chaeyoung Pt. 3

Mood Pill

‘’Hey sorry I’m late,’’ Chaeyoung let out a bright smile, though it was covered by her mask, her eyes still shining with mischievousness

‘’Oppa’’

The man laughed and smiled back, also covered with his black mask ‘’I told you, call me by my name. We’re close right?’’

Chaeyoung giggled ‘’Yeah, sorry Chanyeol’’

Chanyeol hugged her ‘’No problem’’ He said warmly

‘’I missed you’’

Chaeyoung laughed and hugged back ‘’Well, it has been a long time since we have talked casually like this.’’ She let out a tiny smirk ‘’Fans might go crazy if they see us off cam like this.’’

Chanyeol chuckled and let go of the hug ‘’Well, too bad we’re spies right now’’ He joked.

Chaeyoung giggled and held his hand surprising the older boy ‘’Let’s go?’’ She said

Chanyeol slightly blushed at the sudden action, which he wasn’t expecting at all from the usually shy girl ‘’Isn’t it a bit dangerous for us to walk around holding hands like this?’’

Chaeyoung laughed and tightened her hold to his hand ‘’Like you said,’’ She winked ‘’We’re spies right now. No one would notice that it’s us.’’

Chanyeol slowly nodded and smiled ‘’Holding her hand is totally fine for me especially since she’s the one who initiated it’’ He held himself back since s kept on teasing him telling him to don’t go home as a dad like that or even making him watch how to take a girl out on a date. Chanyeol shook his head in amusement as he remembered that. Though as he was walking towards the meeting place, he was running on some ideas on how he could somehow hold the younger girl’s hand without her being awkward.

‘’Well, looks like fate is with me’’ Chanyeol thought as he squeezed the younger girl’s soft hands making his heart race. He swore it was like holding an angel’s hand.

‘’Let’s go to the nearest aquarium?’’ Chanyeol said ‘’I heard you like fishes’’

‘’Doing your research on me huh’’ Chaeyoung teased

Chanyeol laughed and winked at her ‘’I got to know my future girl you know.’’

Chaeyoung raised her eyebrows challengingly at him and they started a staring competition. It took a full minute of them not saying anything before both of them suddenly laughed.

‘’Whatever Romeo’’ Chaeyoung rolled her eyes playfully ‘’Let’s go to the aquarium then.’’

Chanyeol saw that and was a bit confused. Chaeyoung was definitely acting different today and not the he didn’t like it; he was just surprised. They started walking as he thought ‘’This is going to be an interesting day…’’ He glanced at Chaeyoung and smiled

‘’Very interesting’’


‘’Jendeukie, how do we know where Chaeyoungie is?’’ Jisoo groaned ‘’And we have to prepare a number of excuses why we’re going out…manager-nim is going to be so pissed at us.’’

Jennie was texting someone on her phone and replied ‘’Don’t worry I have my sources. We’ll get their location quick and as for our managers well…’’

Jisoo looked at her as Jennie smirked ‘’I wish you luck for that then unnie’’

‘’What! Why me?!’’ Jisoo pouted and smacked Jennie at her arm making Jennie laugh 

‘’Because you’re the oldest! So that means the responsibility goes to you’’ She said smugly

Jisoo stomped her feet angrily ‘’I’m not the oldest in my family’’ She crossed her arms like a kid and looked away. Jennie was silently laughing, it was so fun teasing Jisoo like this and at that exact moment, her phone dinged. She opened it and saw what she needed while replying a quick thanks, however Jisoo was subtly looking at her phone and opened in surprise

‘’Aha! You’re texting Kai from EXO! How could you hide this from us Jendeukie huh?! You ow!’’ Jisoo pointed at her accusingly while grabbing her sides where Jennie pinched her.

‘’Could you get any louder?!’’ Jennie hissed at her ‘’I swear I’m going to go crazy if it weren’t for Chaeyoung, my blinks, and my family keeping me sane!’’

‘’Sorry’’ Jisoo smiled sheepishly ‘’But seriously Jendeukie? Since when did you and Kai have been hooking up?’’

Jennie glared at her ‘’We're not hooking up. I’m loyal to my hubby’’ She passionately said ‘’It’s not my fault that he was being kind and asked for my number, and since I was in a good mood, I gave it okay? Be thankful that happened because if not, we won’t be knowing where Chaeyoung is right now.’’

‘’You and your hot ’’ Jisoo laughed and dodged another pinch from Jennie ‘’So, where is my Chaeyoungie?’’

‘’Prepare your wallet, we’re going to the Lotte World Aquarium.’’


‘’Wow!’’

Chaeyoung’s eyes sparkled seeing the various marine life in front of her. She knows she went here before and she was impressed that Chanyeol bought her here. Chanyeol was just smiling at her, proud of himself that he picked the right destination. He got to pat himself for watching Blackpink house, specifically when Chaeyoung went to the aquarium. His phone dinged and looked as he saw s asking where they are right now along with some teasing remarks.

After replying to s about where he is, he focused all of his attention to the girl next to him and just smiled at the perfect facial features he is seeing right now. ‘’Even though we have our busy schedules, I can’t believe we’re here right now. Together and alone too’’ He thought giddily

 ‘’No matter how many times I go here, it’s always an amazing feeling!’’ She squealed seeing cute fishes in her vision. When she heard Chanyeol chuckling at her, she let out a full-blown blush.

‘’Crap I didn’t mean to do that’’

‘’Yah! Stop mocking me!’’ Chaeyoung glared at him making Chanyeol finally let out a laugh. ‘’Yah I said stop it!’’ She was supposed to be cool, not cute!

‘’I’m sorry it’s just that,’’ Chanyeol kept on chuckling ‘’You’re just too cute you know’’

Chaeyoung’s blush never went away and gripped the holder’s hand tighter making him yelp in pain. ‘’Okay! Okay! I’ll stop I’ll stop’’ Chanyeol said and let out a sigh of relief when Chaeyoung’s grip returned to normal. ‘’For a cute girl, you sure have a macho grip’’ He

‘’…I swear I want to feed you to the fishes right now’’ Chaeyoung said stoically

‘’How about you feed some fishes?’’ Chanyeol smiled when he saw the younger girl’s ears perked up ‘’Wait do you mean that…’’

Chanyeol showered her some fish food that he was hiding behind his back and let out an excited smile as well ‘’Let’s go babe?’’ He winked at her, obviously flirting at her.

Chaeyoung smirked and grabbed his hand as they ran towards the area where they can feed the fishes ‘’Don’t be a slowpoke then,’’ She winked back before replying ‘’babe’’

Chanyeol’s heart soared and gripped the younger girl’s hand tightly, with no intent of letting her go

‘’Let’s go feed some fishes!’’ he exclaimed happily

When they got to the feeding area, they saw many kids feeding the fishes along with some parents watching over them with a smile. Chanyeol smiled at that and continued guiding the younger girl towards a less crowded spot. They still have their hats and masks on of course but it’s better to be safe than sorry.

Chaeyoung excitedly grabbed some fish food and threw it at the fishes. She watched in happiness and amazement as multiple fishes swam around to eat the food that she threw. Chanyeol began feeding them as well while keeping their bodies closed and if any random person could see them right now, it would be totally obvious that they look like a couple.

‘’So Chaeyoung, how are you?’’ Chanyeol started a conversation

Chaeyoung hummed, somehow the fishes and Chanyeol’s warmth is making her rebellious side calm down a bit so she replied normally ‘’Well, Lisa just went out earlier for Real Men. We don’t have any activities for this week but manager-nim did said that we will be having practices for the upcoming award shows this coming December when Lisa returns.’’

‘’Wait, so you mean that you’re free for the whole week?’’ Chanyeol said with hope in his voice

‘’Well yeah,’’ Chaeyoung shrugged ‘’Why? Asking me out on another date again when we barely even started?’’ She smirked

Chanyeol put an arm around her shoulder casually ‘’Will you let me?’’ He playfully winked. Chaeyoung leaned her head on Chanyeol’s broad shoulder

‘’Hmmmm why not?’’

She could hear people around them saying that they’re cute and giggling at them. Too bad they don’t see much of their faces. It would be a riot here in Lotte World Aquarium if they knew K-pop Idols were here, and from big groups too.

After feeding the fishes, they went to the Tropical Rivers to take a look at the fresh water tropical fishes. As they went there, they didn’t notice a pair of two glaring eyes following their every movement…


‘’I swear unnie, if that stupid rapper touches my hubby one more time…’’ Jennie growled out, her sunglasses covering her eyes pretty well and her black mask covering her scowl. She should be the only rapper that touches her hubby like that! Not to mention...

‘’And what is my hubby doing?! Leaning her head at his ing shoulders! I swear when I get my hands on her’’ Jennie snarled while clenching her fist.

‘’Calm down Jendeukie, we can’t afford a scandal right now’’ Jisoo said trying to calm Jennie down, scared that Jennie might actually pull Chaeyoung and cause a scandal. ‘’Remember Chaeyoung is in a rebellious mood, we don’t know if she even meant to act like that towards Chanyeol. Let’s just keep following them and make sure nothing further happens.’’

Jennie took a deep breath ‘’She’s right…Chaeyoung must be doing all those things because she wants to break YG’s strict rule…which is to date’’ She thought and nodded.

Jisoo sighed in relief ‘’Being the oldest is no fun at all.’’ She looked at Chaeyoung and can’t help but feel a twinge of envy at how close Chanyeol is to her Chaeyoung ‘’This stupid mood pill better does its work right now…I’ve been holding myself back to not be’’ Jisoo glanced at the enraged Jennie ‘’like that’’

 They followed the two as they watched Chaeyoung laughing at a pouting Chanyeol.

‘’No seriously babe’’ Chaeyoung since she can’t say his name around here ‘’You look like a crocodile’’

‘’I’m cuter than that crocodile’’ Chanyeol crossed his arm and glared at the crocodile which surprisingly glared back at him though, probably taking a liking to Chaeyoung who kept cooing at him.

‘’Don’t be such a big baby’’ Chaeyoung laughed and pinched his cheek. ‘’Let’s go to another zone before you kill that cute crocodile with your eyes’’

Chanyeol grumbled but let Chaeyoung drag him to another zone. He could still feel a tint of blush and warmth at his pinched cheek. He could see the crocodile growling at him and he stuck out his tongue with his face smug. ‘’Take that you stupid croc!’’

‘’Babe?!’’ Jennie snarled ‘’Seriously they’re having pet names now? What’s next?’’

Jisoo looked at Jennie and sweat-dropped. Jennie was beside the crocodile Chanyeol was glaring at, and she can’t help but compare their scowling faces together. ‘’Stop scowling Jendeukie, you’re looking like the crocodile beside you’’

Jennie looked at the crocodile who also looked at her and comically nodded at each other. ‘’You understand crocodile language now Jendeukie?’’ Jisoo joked

Jennie smirked along with the crocodile ‘’Yeah…actually I think I am right now.’’

Jisoo raised her eyebrows in amusement ‘’What did it say to you then?’’

Jennie looked at the two PCY with a crazy glint in her eyes ‘’To kill someone named Park Chanyeol’’ Jisoo sweat-dropped again and grabbed Jennie’s wrist to pull her away from the crocodile.

‘’If you’re going to kill someone, please do it without me. I want to marry Chaeyoung without murder in my records.’’


They went to the heart of the aquarium, the Ocean. They watched the group dance of the cownose rays as they stared at it in awe and amazement. ‘’Amazing’’ Chaeyoung whispered, she knew she’s been here before but man, marine life is so amazing!

Chanyeol let out a playful smirk ‘’Hey babe look I’m a ray!’’ He exclaimed as he opened his arms wide making Chaeyoung look at him silly ‘’A ray is much cuter than you’’ She laughed when Chanyeol pouted at her again. She got to admit, a pouting Chanyeol is rather cute seeing it personally than seeing it on TV or pictures.

Chanyeol smirked ‘’At least I get to do this!’’ Chaeyoung felt herself get embraced by Chanyeol’s strong arms as her heart raced at the sudden gesture. She could feel the hug get tightened and she could feel him taking up her scent and his body relaxing completely. ‘’She smells…like a rose. A fresh rose’’ Chanyeol thought, he never wants to let go of this hug. In fact, he could stay in this position for 24 hours and still not get tired of it.

‘’Park Chaeyoung…what are you doing to me?’’ He thought

‘’This guy really knows how to make a girl’s heart flutter’’ Chaeyoung chuckled ‘’Real smooth babe, real smooth’’ Chaeyoung let go of the hug to calm herself down. Something caught her eye behind Chanyeol and squinted her eyes at two familiar figures. There's one who was struggling under the other one’s grip, and that other one seemed to be calming her down.

‘’They look familiar…’’ Chaeyoung narrowed her eyes

‘’What’s wrong babe? Want more hugs?’’ Chanyeol joked. Chaeyoung blinked and leaned closer to his ear, her feet tipping a bit since Chanyeol is taller than her ‘’Or maybe you’re the one who want it’’ She whispered, her lips close to his ear making Chanyeol have goosebumps.

‘’Let’s go listen to some songs?’’ Chaeyoung leaned away and her eyes crinkled in amusement behind Chanyeol. Though Chanyeol thought it was for him so he cleared his throat to regain his senses. ‘’Y-yeah let’s go’’

Chaeyoung grabbed his hand and put it at her waist making Chanyeol look at her with surprise. Chaeyoung just sent him an innocent smile ‘’Nothing, I’m just getting cold…’’

Chanyeol looked worried ‘’Do you want a jacket?’’

‘’No, just your warmth is fine’’ Chaeyoung smiled cheekily at him. Chanyeol smiled back and confidently pulled her closer to him by her waist. He could hear passerby saying that they look good together and even some teenage girls squealing at them. He chuckled when he heard one girl said to his boyfriend ‘’Now why can’t you be sweet to me like that?’’

Chaeyoung giggled silently, even with their disguise, people sure paid some attention to them. She subtly looked behind her and chuckled, finally knowing who those two figures are.

‘’Ah wifey and Jichu…How long will you guys spy on me?’’ She thought deviously. When she leaned closer to Chanyeol, she could clearly see at that moment that it was indeed her two unnies following her. Jennie was probably the one who was angry while Jisoo was the one who was calming her down. Chaeyoung snickered

‘’Probably mad that I left her bothered’’

Now...Chaeyoung wonders how long would it take till Jisoo couldn't handle an angry Jennie anymore, or maybe even Jisoo would be the one to charge to them. Chaeyoung chuckles,

She'll just have to wait and see


‘’We’re here’’

Chanyeol smiled as he watched the beluga swimming around. He guided Chaeyoung towards it and placed his ear at the tank. He hummed quietly and closed his eyes as he listened to the song of the beluga. When he opened them again to tell Chaeyoung to come and listen, his heart stopped seeing the younger girl’s face in front of him, and so close too. He watched her eyes closing as she listened to the beautiful song of the beluga.

He opened his mouth to say something, but he was speechless at the visual in front of him. Both of their ears at the tank and Chanyeol knew if he moved much closer, their lips would definitely be touching. Well, their masks are covering their faces but they were that close. He was mesmerized at the almost pink hair of the younger girl, her creamy face and shapely eyes. He wants to pinch those cute chipmunk cheeks as well.

As Chanyeol was busy with his thoughts, he jumped when he heard Chaeyoung ‘’You know, a picture lasts longer you know’’ She smirked, noticing his staring.

Chanyeol shrugged and stood up ‘’But seeing you up close is much better’’ He winked and smiled warmly ‘’You’re really beautiful… you know that, right?’’

Chaeyoung giggled ‘’Yeah, got that from my blinks and members but thank you’’ Normally Chaeyoung would say no to that and shy away, but she’s in a different mood after all. She felt confident and she could feel her phone ringing as well.

‘’Sorry I got to answer this.’’ Chaeyoung excused herself. Chanyeol nodded and let her be.

‘’Hello unnie?’’ Chaeyoung simpered and she could hear Jennie yelling at her in the background.

‘’Chaeyoungie go home right now! Manager-nim is going to kill us if they discovered you’re not in the dorm!’’ Jisoo scolded her while trying to keep Jennie away from the phone.

Chaeyoung wants to laugh, she can actually see the two in a less crowded spot so that no one will hear their call and she could clearly see Jennie clawing Jisoo’s arm to get the phone. Their backs were in front of Chaeyoung making them unaware that Chaeyoung is looking at them.

‘’But I’m having so much fun unnie’’ Chaeyoung pouted

‘’What you’re doing is dangerous Chaeng, come home right now or we’ll tell manager-nim what you’ve done!’’

Chaeyoung chuckled ‘’You can’t do that unnie, you know that it will only get you even more trouble for even letting me’’ She smiled deviously. She could here Jisoo curse

‘’Damn she’s right’’ Jisoo muttered

‘’Well, if you don’t have anything to say, I got to enjoy the date before I get some more scolding when I get home.’’ Chaeyoung said smugly. Jisoo was about to say something when yelped in pain ‘’Ow! That hurts you stupid mandu!’’ Chaeyoung laughed silently as she watched Jennie bit Jisoo’s arm.

‘’You Park Chaeyoung’’ Chaeyoung heard Jennie growl angrily at her ear ‘’Yes wifey?’’ Chaeyoung purred in her phone ‘’You enjoyed our game? Do you want another one?’’

‘’You’re going to pay for what you’ve done’’ Jennie harshly said ‘’I swear Park ing Chaeyoung if I get my hands on you, you’re going to wish you didn’t go out today!’’

Chaeyoung smirked, she’s getting hot but how could she help it? An angry and hot Jennie on her tails is y in her book ‘’We’ll see my wifey. Bye~’’ She ended the call and looked at the beluga whale at the tank. She smiled softly and cooed at the cute whale

She was cut off of her musing when she heard a camera click and laughed ‘’Told you pictures would last longer.’’ She teased Chanyeol

Chanyeol laughed and stared at the soft-smiling Chaeyoung at his phone with an uncontrollable smile ‘’Yeah it sure is. Can I take more pictures of you?’’

Chaeyoung posed quickly with her signature peace sign ‘’Go for it’’ She winked. Chanyeol laughed and snapped more pictures of her, as well as some pictures together. Their eyes smiled since they have their masks on and even another picture of them glaring cutely at each other as they walk towards their next destination. 

A thrilling day for Chaeyoung and an amazing date for Chanyeol it is.


‘’Let’s go eat?’’ Chanyeol asked after going outside of the aquarium with quite a handful of pictures in Chanyeol’s phone. Seeing that it was about to get dark because of the sunset, Chanyeol figured it’s time for them to eat and bring Chaeyoung home.

‘’Thought you would never ask’’ Chaeyoung asked excitedly. She subtly looked behind her and smiled in amusement seeing her two unnies still following them, fatigue could be seen at their figures.

They found a restaurant which is not crowded near the aquarium and decided to just eat their quickly. Chaeyoung grabbed Chanyeol’s hand to go through some crowded area as they went to the restaurant so the Jensoo wouldn’t follow them anymore.

 As they sat down in a secluded area with waiters bringing their food, as soon as they went away, both PCY removed their mask and both sighed in relief after finally going to breath fresh air. They looked at each other and laughed silently to not attract attention

‘’Finally, able to breath fresh air huh’’ Chanyeol chuckled

‘’yeah, it was suffocating to wear it.’’ Chaeyoung cheekily said. If she were honest though, she was itching to remove her mask and be damned if people recognize her, but seeing Chanyeol was the one who suggested it, and she wants to piss her unnies off by wearing couple masks, she decided to just bear with it.

They talked some more and Chaeyoung felt her phone ringing again. She ended it that made Chanyeol look at her with a worried face ‘’Shouldn’t you answer that? It might be important.’’

Chaeyoung shook her head ‘’Nah, it’s fine. Though I’ll text back since you worry about it too much’’ She giggled making Chanyeol blush slightly.

She saw multiple text messages from both of her unnies and laughed silently. She texted back saying she’s still at the aquarium so that she would be the one who would go home first.

After eating a delicious meal and some small talks, Chanyeol decided to take Chaeyoung back home at her dorm. ‘’Let’s go, I’ll take you home’’ Chanyeol offered. Chaeyoung wants to smile shyly at his gentleman offer but her rebellious side just laughed and grabbed his hand as a sign that she accepts.

‘’Take me home already babe’’ She winked

Chanyeol however surprised her by letting go of her hand and grabbing her by the waist instead ‘’I’ll take care of you don’t worry.’’ He said with a charming smile.

Chaeyoung laughed ‘’If that’s your charming smile, consider me charmed.’’ She quickly texted her unnies that she’s on her way home and she could imagine their panicked faces as they probably will go home also, and fast since in their knowledge, Chaeyoung doesn’t know that they’re following her, so they got to go home before Chaeyoung does.

As they neared at the front of Blackpink’s dorm, Chaeyoung stopped walking as well as Chanyeol ‘’I think I’ll take it from here babe’’ Chaeyoung smiled at him.

Chanyeol smiled and stretched his arms ‘’Okay, text me when you’re all home’’

Chaeyoung giggled and saw behind Chanyeol again her two panting unnies, probably running to get to their dorm. She smirked deviously ‘’Perfect timing’’

Chanyeol watched in confusion as he watched Chaeyoung slowly take off her mask, he quickly looked around them and sighed in relief seeing not much people are out here, not seeing Chaeyoung’s devious smirk.

 ‘’Why’d you take off your mask?’’ He asked. He watched Chaeyoung’s lips curled into a smirk. ‘’To do this’’

Chaeyoung grabbed Chanyeol’s mask and pulled it down, her lips about to make contact with his…

 

However...

 

Something inside her stopped her actions.

 

Chaeyoung’s eyebrows furrowed and then suddenly her head was stinging in pain as she suddenly remembered her three members.

’Jisoo…Jennie…. Lisa’’

 

Several flashes of her moments with the three members appeared on her mind making her head throb in pain. 

 

‘’Cheer up! Don’t let them bother you, besides’’ Lisa winked at her secretly ‘’You have me’’

 

Jennie lead her to her bed so that they can sit and talk ‘’Go on, I’ll be waiting for you to share your pain.’’ Jennie smiled ‘’I’m always here hubby…I’m ready to listen and share your pain. That’s what married couple do right?’’

 

Jisoo quickly composed herself ‘’Yeah let’s go then’’ Seeing the two still in a daze, she made her move besides Chaeyoung and linked their arms giving the said girl a playful smile ‘’Let’s go home!’’

 

Jisoo just grabbed Chaeyoung’s hands and sent her a message through her eyes in which Chaeyoung just smiled at it ‘You’re perfect just the way you are’

 

‘’Good morning to you too my boyfriend’’ Lisa kissed Chaeyoung’s cheek, her own adoring eyes boring to Chaeyoung’s.

 

‘’So you’re mine now hubby?’’ Jennie said with a flirty grin ‘’You were dedicating that song to me right?’’

 

As she thought of her three members in confusion, her hands began to shake like there’s something inside her that’s fighting.

She gritted her teeth and she could feel Chanyeol’s quick intake of breath; his eyes were practically wide on how close their faces are, so to not embarrass herself, she settled in kissing him at the cheek.

‘’I…’’ Chaeyoung whispered, her mind going crazy right now and sweats started to run down in her head ‘’Thank you for the date Chanyeol, I really had fun today’’ She let out a polite smile, her body wants to go to her bed since her insides is getting out of control.

Chanyeol was frozen at the action but cleared his throat and stuttered ‘’Y-Yeah me too Chaeyoung. Thank you for letting me hang out with you’’ He smiled before putting his mask back on to cover his blushing face.

Chaeyoung nodded and went inside their dorm, she looked behind her and saw her two unnies running towards her, probably seeing what just happened. Chaeyoung clenched her fist since they probably thought she kissed Chanyeol in lips in their view so she walked quickly and encountered their manager getting out of her dorm making her heart beat in nervousness.

Their manager looked at her sternly ‘’And where have you been Park Chaeyoung?’’

‘’Uhm, just bought something at the convenience store.’’ She said quickly

‘’Where is it then?’’ Their manager’s sharp but cold eyes staring at her making Chaeyoung gulped silently ‘’Already on my stomach’’ She said coolly

‘’How about your two unnies?’’

Chaeyoung shrugged and smirked weakly ‘’I… I don’t know. Anyways, I want to rest unnie, it’s getting a bit late.’’

Their manager sighed and nodded ‘’Just don’t go out anymore, you need this rest. Next week will be hectic for you all’’

Chaeyoung nodded and entered the dorm, going immediately to her room as she heard their manager said ‘’Jisoo! Jennie! Where have you been?! And why do you guys looked like you ran a marathon?!’’

Chaeyoung sighed, running a hand through her hair as she looked at her mirror ‘’What is...wrong with me?’’ She narrowed her eyes and touched her face on the mirror ‘’What…is going on?’’ She clenched her fist ‘’What…the is going on?’’ She cursed and due to her frustrations, a tear escaped her eye which she angrily wiped it away.

She laid at her bed and texted Chanyeol that she’s at her room now. She turned her phone off and covered her eyes by her arm. ‘’Why am I feeling like this? I was about to kiss him so that my rebellious goal will succeed but…why did I stop?’’

‘’Why did those three entered my mind...Why them?’’ She angrily whispered ‘’Did they do something to me…? But they’re my members…they won’t do something bad to me…but why am I feeling like my insides are about to burst?’’

Chaeyoung thought about her members and slowly picked up two words that they recently been saying and was confusing to her ‘’Mood pill? What the heck is that?’’

‘’Do my members know about it?’’ Chaeyoung whispered as she looked at the ceiling. “I…I need some fresh air.’’ As she was about to stand up, another wave of pain entered her head and she grabbed it in pain letting out a groan.

‘’W-what is going on?!’’ She growled out  

Then she jumped in surprise when the door of her room was slammed open and there Chaeyoung swore she saw a devil…because Jennie Kim is glaring at her with so much hate and envy right now that it made her shiver in fright a bit. It’s like there’s a fire around Jennie right now and Chaeyoung winced in pain because of her head so she chuckled nervously, not having enough energy to plan her way out of this.

‘’Hey wifey,’’ Chaeyoung said and when Jennie just continued staring at her, Chaeyoung cleared ‘’Where’s Jisoo-unnie?’’ Chaeyoung wanted to slap herself for asking about her oldest unnie because Jennie’s fist suddenly clenched hearing that question. ‘’Okay bad question’’ Chaeyoung thought nervously

‘’Talking with manager-nim’’

Chaeyoung’s heart picked up at Jennie’s sharp tone and the way she closed her door harshly and locking it

‘’I-is there something wrong wifey?’’ Chaeyoung said nervously which finally elicited a reaction from Jennie.

Jennie kept on chuckling ‘’Why so nervous Chaeyoung?’’ She said. Chaeyoung shivered at how seductive Jennie said her name and not by their endearment. ‘’You weren’t that ing nervous when hanging out with Chanyeol’’ She coldly said as she made her way towards her hubby, ily crawling at her and sitting on her stomach while looking at Chaeyoung with her smoldering eyes.

‘’Well?’’ Jennie smirked seeing Chaeyoung’s wide eyes at her actions ‘’Cat’s got your tongue hubby?’’ She purred, her hand caressing Chaeyoung’s cheeks softly. She leaned her face closer ‘’Oh hubby…I’m going to bite your tongue so hard until only my name is left in there’’ She whispered hotly

Chaeyoung was about to fight back by sitting up but another wave of pain hit her head making her finally shout in pain as she closed her eyes and grabbed her own head harshly.

Jennie immediately went from seductive, to worrying ‘’C-chaeyoung? Is there something wrong?!’’ Jennie went beside Chaeyoung while panicking a bit.

 Chaeyoung continued groaning in pain and panting like she was fighting within herself. She slowly opened her eyes and weakly whimpered, so weak that it made Jennie stop on her tracks seeing how vulnerable Chaeyoung is looking at her right now as she whispered only three words before going into the world of darkness.

‘’Jennie…help me’’


Welp, looks like rebellious Chaeyoung is much more aware to what's happening to her compared to her other moods. Can't wait to see what will happen next! Stay tuned everyone!