Rude Chaeyoung Pt. 1

Mood Pill

Rude Chaeyoung Pt. 1

Jennie stretched her arms as Kuma her cheek ‘’Good morning to you too Kuma’’ Jennie chuckled. She decided to open her phone and look through some posts that blinks have posted.

As expected, after Chaeyoung’s stunt on their last v-live, Chaelisa, Chaesoo, and Chaennie fans are having a war right now. Jennie chuckled seeing them fight on who is the most superior ship and all of it seems to be even, but they don’t have enough evidence on who is the most superior especially since Chaeyoung kissed them all at the cheek. They were starting to even tag Chaeyoung to the video where she kissed the three of them and asking her who is it really the member she is closest with.

‘’Heck even she’s even getting the title playgirl right now’’ Jennie chuckled. She went out of her room and sensed that the other two was sleeping, so she decided to wake up her hubby before the others, and probably help her cook some breakfast along the way

‘’Hubby!’’ Jennie entered Chaeyoung’s room whose owner was still fast asleep at her own bed. Jennie smiled and went closer to her

‘’Hubby wake up’’ Jennie started to gently shake her awake. Chaeyoung groaned, swatting Jennie’s hand ‘’Go away’’

Jennie blinked, her tone seems…different?

‘’Don’t tell me she changed moods again?’’

‘’Chaeyoung it’s morning, want to help me cook breakfast?’’

Chaeyoung groaned and rose up, running a hand through her bed hair before shooting an annoyed look at Jennie ‘’You woke me up…for that?’’ She said harshly, not too pleased of being awoken from her slumber ‘’Can’t you cook by yourself?’’

Jennie felt a pang of hurt at the unusually harsh tone of the usually bubbly member of the group ‘’W-well if you don’t want to, I can cook by myself’’

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and stood up ‘’Whatever. You already woke me up, I doubt I’ll be able to get some sleep.’’

‘’I’m sorry I guess?’’ Jennie said in a soft voice. Chaeyoung looked at her and sighed ‘’Come on, let’s cook already’’

Jennie nodded meekly, her head down feeling disappointed at herself and followed Chaeyoung out of the room

‘’Geez don’t be down’’ Chaeyoung remarked ‘’Did what I said really hurt you?’’ She said a bit mockingly

Jennie just looked away, Chaeyoung frowned ‘’Where’s the badass Jennie that I know?’’ She shook her head and prepared some ingredients for their breakfast ''The Jennie I know would probably toast me off by now'' She chuckled

Jennie blinked her eyes and shook her head to compose herself ‘’She’s right, I shouldn’t be too affected’’ If Lisa or Jisoo have been the one who said that, she would immediately bark back. She shouldn’t be too affected just because she likes Chaeyoung besides, Chaeyoung might already changed her mood.

‘’What’s got you so cranky in the morning?’’ Jennie stated, confidence going back to her as she opened the stove ‘’Woke up in the wrong side of the bed?’’

‘’Not really’’ Chaeyoung said ‘’A certain someone woke me up’’

‘’Well that’s good then’’ Jennie sent her a smirk ‘’That someone must be really thoughtful enough to wake you up. Who knows you might want to just stay on dreamland.’’ Jennie said ‘’You should be thanking her for waking you up to reality.’’

Jennie felt herself smile when she heard Chaeyoung chuckle and responded with a smirk on her own ‘’Whatever dork’’ 


‘’Guys breakfast is ready!’’ Jennie called out. She heard scuffling and the two other members came out of their respective room

‘’Good morning’’ Jisoo yawned before dragging herself towards the table. Lisa also yawned and clung to Chaeyoung’s arm ‘’Good morning chipmunk~’’

Chaeyoung shot an annoyed look at Lisa and aggressively pulled her arm away from the maknae ‘’Good morning to you too though there’s no need to be so clingy so early in the morning.’’

Lisa blinked at the rude action of her chipmunk ‘’Are you okay? Are you on your period or something?’’ Chaeyoung rolled her eyes ‘’You’re just being annoying. Let’s just eat already’’

Lisa pouted and grumpily sat beside her. Jisoo seems surprise at Chaeyoung but decided to let it slide ‘’Maybe she got off on the wrong side of the bed’’

Jennie snickered, she knows fully well why Chaeyoung is acting like that. They all began to eat and talked casually on other things

‘’So it’s our day off right?’’ Lisa asked

‘’Obviously since we're eating breakfast right now and not in a hurry for a schedule’’ Chaeyoung said making the unnie line snicker at Lisa's pouting face to Chaeyoung.

Jisoo felt an urge to be on an arcade date again with Chaeyoung so she grabbed Chaeyoung’s hand making her stop eating and asked ‘’Hey want to go to an arcade today?’’

Jennie and Lisa were about to shut that down but Chaeyoung suddenly glared at Jisoo and removed her hand from Jisoo’s ‘’Do you really have to hold my hand? I’m eating’’ Chaeyoung curled her lips to a frown before continuing eating

Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows ‘’Don’t tell me…’’ She muttered. Chaeyoung changed mood. Again, and she didn’t like it at all but still she kept on persisting the younger girl since she really do want to hang out with her ‘’So, do you want to?’’

‘’You should know by know what the answer is’’ Chaeyoung started to smile in which Jisoo began to lighten up while the two seems surprise at the sudden smile

‘’No.’’ Chaeyoung immediately switched her look to a resting one and continued eating, not seeing Jisoo’s rejected face. Jennie giggled, she can’t help it but it’s really funny seeing Chaeyoung shooting down Lisa and Jisoo. Chaeyoung glanced at her ‘’What’s so funny?’’

‘’You’’ Jennie smirked seeing Chaeyoung’s narrowed eyes

‘’What, am I clown now?’’

‘’Maybe?’’ Jennie teased and kept on snickering

 Suddenly, Chaeyoung stood up abruptly and slammed her hands at the table startling them, though Jennie hid hers pretty well

‘’I am not being funny at all Jennie Kim’’ Chaeyoung snarled and since Jennie was in front of her, she leaned her face much closer to Jennie to intimidate her ‘’And if you think that I am being oh so funny’’ Chaeyoung sharp eyes met Jennie’s startled ones,’’ You got another thing coming’’ She whispered to Jennie dangerously

Jennie quietly gulped, she should be angry and fighting back but ‘’Damn it…’’ Hearing Chaeyoung say her full name and acting so rude and dangerous…that should offend her but…

’’Why is it ?’’

Maybe seeing Chaeyoung acting so unlike her usual self caused that? Besides, it's fun and thrilling seeing the usual soft and angellic member of the group like this.

Jennie stared at Chaeyoung’s eyes before scanning her whole face. So angelic and soft but with the way she is acting right now, she’s sharp and dangerous. Jennie held her breath, seeing a glimpse of Chaeyoung’s tongue whose owner clicked it as if waiting for Jennie’s comeback.

‘’What cat's got your tongue?’’ Chaeyoung smirked, her eyes flashing dangerously. Jennie didn’t know if it was her but Chaeyoung seems to be getting closer to her to the point that her breaths can be felt to her lips

‘’More like you got my tongue’’ Jennie whispered but Chaeyoung heard it and raised her eyebrows questioningly

‘’And if you two are done, can you please wash the dishes?’’ Jisoo said interrupting them, not looking at them at all

Chaeyoung scoffed and leaned back making Jennie let out a breath she didn’t know she was holding. ‘’No way I’m going to wash the dishes. I already cooked our food.’’

‘’If you’re forgetting, I’m also the one who cooked the food’’ Jennie pointed out

‘’I didn’t said you didn’t cook it now did I?’’ Chaeyoung said bluntly

 ‘’Burn!’’ Lisa shouted, her early jealousy towards Chaeyoung and Jennie swallowed up by seeing Chaeyoung being savage to Jennie. Jennie! I tell you

Jennie glared at Lisa and said one thing

‘’You are washing the dishes Manoban.’’

Lisa should have really kept shut


‘’I’m going out’’

The three turned their heads seeing Chaeyoung nonchalantly walking towards the door dressed casually.

The three have an alarmed look, if Chaeyoung were to bump into a fan or hater, she is surely going to be rude as it seems to be her mood today. A rude Chaeyoung means a lot of issues and rumors going to spread, specifically because of the way Chaeyoung is acting right now. Jennie shot forward and grab Chaeyoung’s wrist to stop her ‘’Wait hubby! We can’t. We need permission from our manager first’’

Chaeyoung shot Jennie an irritated look ‘’I already got permission dummy. Why do you think I’m going outside if I didn’t have any permission’’

‘’We need to rest! We have so many promotions nowadays anyway!’’ Lisa chirped

‘’I already rested well enough thank you very much’’ Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and was about to go out but Jisoo stopped her

‘’Wait!’’

Chaeyoung’s eyebrows twitched ‘’What?!’’ She yelled and started to throw them a dirty glare. She is started to get angry, all she wants to do is just go outside and have some fresh air. She’s been feeling rather irritated lately after all and maybe going outside will calm her down.

Jennie and Lisa gulped, an angry Chaeyoung is something they really don’t want to face right now but Jisoo seems to be unaffected though ‘’I’m coming with you’’ Jennie and Lisa looked at Jisoo surprised then they remembered what Jisoo said

‘’I’m going to take care of Chaeyoung despite all her moods’’

‘’Fine’’ Chaeyoung nodded and Jisoo grinned and linked her arm with Chaeyoung who sigh and just let her be

‘’Wait I’m coming too!’’ Jennie said and linked her arm to Chaeyoung’s other arm making Chaeyoung pursue her lips but maintained her calmness

‘’You are not going to leave me alone in this dorm!’’ Lisa pouted and hugged Chaeyoung from her back ‘’There might be some ghost again!’’

‘’You’re not alone then’’ Jennie said while Jisoo snickered at that. Lisa started to bicker with the two making Chaeyoung gain a tic mark on her forehead

‘’Fine you can all come! Just let me go already!’’

The four members decided to stroll around the park since it was pretty relaxing there and maybe Chaeyoung can change her mood at this instant. The three girls were surprisingly quiet since they are in public and if one fan saw Chaeyoung being rude to them, it could cause some controversies among them.

‘’Well you three are surprisingly quiet’’ Chaeyoung cut the silence with a calm voice ‘’Is there something the matter?’’

‘’I thought you don’t like it if we’re going to be noisy’’ Jennie raised her eyebrows ‘’You might get irritated again.’’

Chaeyoung hummed ‘’You got a point there’’

‘’Does that mean we can talk now?’’ Lisa asked

‘’I never said you guys could stop talking’’

Jennie laughed, she is starting to love Chaeyoung being so savage ‘’That’s my hubby, I've taught her well’’ She said patting Chaeyoung’s head

Chaeyoung growled and swatted Jennie’s hand away from her head, glancing at her from behind while walking ‘’Stop that. I’m not Kuma nor Kai’’

Jisoo felt her stomach growl ‘’I’m hungry…’’ She muttered, grabbing her stomach

‘’We just ate earlier’’ Jennie said in amusement

Another growl was heard ‘’I’m hungry too.’’ Lisa sighed, mimicking Jisoo’s action

‘’Buy food then.’’ Chaeyoung deadpanned

‘’Can you come with me?’’ Lisa grinned and started to give Chaeyoung her puppy eyes since it always works when Lisa is asking for a favor to Chaeyoung ever since they were trainees

Chaeyoung however seems to be unaffected right now ‘’No’’

‘’How about going with me?’’ Jisoo grinned

‘’You’re the one that’s hungry, you buy it’’ Chaeyoung gave them a strange look ‘’It’s just snacks, why do you need someone to go with you?’’

‘’We’re going to buy snacks for the four of us Chaeyoung-ah’’ Jisoo answered ‘’I’m pretty sure two hands are not enough for that.’’

‘’Then who should come with you?’’ Jennie asked. The four seems quiet, debating on who should come with each other

‘’I know I know!’’

The three looked at Lisa who has a childish glint in her eyes ‘’Let’s play rock paper scissor! The one who lose will buy snacks!’’

‘’Oh I am not joining that’’ Chaeyoung backed out ‘’How about you three just go together? I’m not going away here anyways.’’

The three gave each other a look

‘We can’t let Chaeyoung be here all by herself, she might chew someone’s head off’ Jennie

‘Well who should stay with her then?’ Jisoo

‘I will.’ Lisa

‘You just said you were hungry, then you should be the one buying food’ Jennie

‘Make your long arms useful Nalalisa’ Jisoo

‘These are still two arms unnie, still the same as yours. Pretty sure that the only difference is the length’ Lisa

‘Well who should stay with Chaeng then?’ Jisoo

Chaeyoung sighed ‘’What are you guys looking at each other about?’’

The three jolted up hearing her voice ‘’W-we’re just going to play rock paper scissor and the one who wins will get to stay with you!’’

‘’What am I a baby that needs a babysitter?’’ Chaeyoung narrowed her eyes at them, crossing her arms at them, a distasteful look present on her face.

‘’No! W-we just thought that you might get bored being here by yourself’’ Lisa excused and the three hoped Chaeyoung will buy it since they don’t want another fight between them.

A few moments of silence covering them up and the three members felt tense seeing Chaeyoung with a stoic look.

‘’Fine, just hurry it up.’’

The three breathed a sigh of relief ‘’Let’s just get this over with’’ Jennie grumbled ‘’I’m getting tired already’’

‘’Okay let’s do this’’ Jisoo started to concentrate and began kissing her hand for some good luck

‘’Okay let’s do it!’’ Lisa shouted, she started to count to three

‘’Wait!’’ Jisoo suddenly shouted, the two looking at her curiously

''What is it unnie?'' Lisa asked

‘’On three or after three?’’

Chaeyoung snickered at that while the other two deadpanned at her ‘’After three unnie.’’ Jennie answered after massaging her forehead

Jisoo nodded and got ready while grinning like a kid ‘’1’’ Lisa started, feeling giddy and nervous

‘’2’’ Jennie narrowed her eyes, desperately hoping that her good luck will come through

‘’3!’’ Jisoo shouted

‘’Alright!’’

Chaeyoung shook her head ‘’Jennie is really known as the Queen of Victory’’ She gazed at the cheering Jennie ‘’I’m not surprise at all’’  She looked at the maknae and fake maknae’s devastated look

Jennie showed her gummy smile, her tiredness from earlier disappearing and her body felt renewed that she gets to spend some alone time with her hubby ‘’Now go along you two. Take your time’’ Jennie said sweetly, skipping towards Chaeyoung who looks at her amused

‘’You’re acting like a kid skipping like that’’ Chaeyoung remarked ‘’Does babysitting me makes you happy that much?’’

‘’Maybe, but that’s not it’’ Jennie looked at her and smiled ‘’Spending time with you makes me happy’’

Lisa and Jisoo felt jelly seeing Chaeyoung quickly looking away from Jennie, a small blush evident on her face as she said ‘’Shut up…’’

Lisa glared at the two ‘’We’ll be back soon!’’ She said before literally dragging the sulking Jisoo to buy some snacks for the four of them

‘’Why does Jendeukie have the best luck ever’’ Jisoo muttered ‘’Maybe Lisa’s bad luck is rubbing off on me’’ She thought out loud ‘’Should I stop hanging out with her?’’

Lisa rolled her eyes ‘’Can you please say that on your thoughts instead of saying it out loud?’’

''Oh, I didn't realize I was saying it out loud'' Jisoo said ''Though I'm not taking it back''

''Why am I close to you again?'' Lisa said exasperatedly as the two bicker and walked away to buy some snacks

Jennie laughed before pulling Chaeyoung ‘’Come on hubby let’s take a stroll’’

‘’We’re already doing that’’

Jennie giggled, she seems to be unaffected by Chaeyoung’s rude comments and savageness. Somehow seeing Chaeyoung like that is so funny to her, maybe because she never sees it so often.

 Chaeyoung looked at her weirdly ‘’You’re so weird…giggling just because of what I said and I’m not even joking’’

‘’Then make a joke right now’’ Jennie challenged her

Chaeyoung raised her eyebrows ‘’No. You’re just going to make fun of me’’

‘’Straight to the point’’ Jennie commented ‘’Though that is true’’

Chaeyoung shook her head and continued walking but a small smile is tugging on her lips. As they walked together, Chaeyoung seems to be getting calmer talking to Jennie who felt that Chaeyoung is getting more comfortable with her well…in her mood today.

‘’You know I really like our nicknames with each other’’ Jennie shared

‘’Hubby and wifey?’’ Chaeyoung said while Jennie nodded and winked at her ‘’My husband’’ Jennie cooed. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes but stood up straighter, as if she was proud.

Jennie giggled noticing the small action and grazed her hand to Chaeyoung’s chin ‘’You seem to like being my husband’’ She said with a glint in her eyes. Chaeyoung looked at her and grabbed her hand, stopping its graze to her chin ‘’Is that what you think?’’ She smirked, not backing down. Jennie shrank a bit at Chaeyoung’s hard gaze but maintained her composure ‘’Maybe you like being my wife.’’

Jennie’s breath hitch when Chaeyoung leaned closer to her but was able to breathe when Chaeyoung pulled back immediately clearing ‘’I was about to say that I love being your wifey’’ Jennie said while chuckling playfully, slowing down her heartbeat.

Chaeyoung hummed ‘’Though people are shipping us because of that nickname’’

‘’Don’t you like it?’’ Jennie asked her, stopping her walk while Chaeyoung also stopped because of Jennie.

‘’What do you mean?’’ Chaeyoung asked

Jennie stared at Chaeyoung’s eyes long and hard ‘’Don’t you like at the thought of’’ With a bold move, Jennie leaned her face closer to Chaeyoung ‘’us being together?’’ She husked out, making sure that her breath reaches Chaeyoung’s lips

‘’Payback time’’

Chaeyoung narrowed her eyes ‘’What…’’ Chaeyoung sneak a peek at Jennie’s parted lips ‘’are you doing?’’

‘’Expressing my feelings’’’ Jennie answered immediately, her heart leaping in joy seeing Chaeyoung glancing at her lips. She knew that having lots of lip balms will definitely benefit her and she is thanking her past self right now at this moment.

Chaeyoung stared at Jennie’s eyes and Jennie could somehow see the struggles in Chaeyoung’s eyes making her think ‘’She’s…conflicted?’’ Jennie could swear if just one more push would probably make their lips meet. Jennie held her breath, glancing down to Chaeyoung’s lips.

 Chaeyoung pursued her lips, what was her wifey doing? ‘’Is she seriously going to…’’ Neither of them making a move, just fanning each other’s lips, waiting for the other one to take the leap yet they just stared at each other, no thoughts of action crossing their mind. ‘’Why am I not leaning away?’’

Their moment was interrupt by someone bumping at Chaeyoung and Jennie could feel her breathing stop. Even if it was quick, she felt it. She finally felt it.

A quick touch of their lips; She finally felt the sensation of Chaeyoung’s lips on hers even if it was so fast, gone like a flick of a finger due to Chaeyoung immediately turning around. Jennie felt her heart explode in joy and a bit of disappointment, she wanted that moment to last forever, to feel more of her hubby’s lips than just a quick accidental peck. She wanted to explore the being called Park Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung’s eyes widened her lips somehow managed to touch Jennie’s lips due to someone bumping at her. Though it didn’t last long, Chaeyoung turned around so quickly to glare at the person bumping her, the one who managed to push her own lips towards Jennie’s lips. Her own heart exploding at what she just experienced. ‘’Her lips are so…soft’’ Even if it was quick, she could definitely know what she just felt. Chaeyoung shook her head ‘’What the heck am I thinking?’’

‘’Oh my God! You’re Chaeyoung and Jennie from Blackpink’’ The girl gushed, probably didn’t notice the quick peck of Chaeyoung’s lips to Jennie’s.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes, a small blush on her face because of what happened earlier though she is thankful no one saw it ‘’Yeah girl shout it to the worl-‘’ Chaeyoung’s sarcastic comment was cut off due to Jennie slapping her hand to Chaeyoung’s mouth and hugging her from behind, indiscreetly trapping her in her arms. ‘’Yes we are’’ Jennie smiled at the fan who squealed and started to bring out her phone to take pictures.

Chaeyoung struggled against Jennie’s tight grip on her and glared at her. ‘’Don’t say anything’’ Jennie whispered at her ears but that seemed to make Chaeyoung glare even harder at her and started to struggle even more

Jennie started to playfully throw a look at Chaeyoung and giggle at their situation, it is a bit funny that Chaeyoung despite being taller and stronger than her seems to can’t get out of her grip. Jennie started to snicker triggering Chaeyoung even more, muffling non-sense at Jennie’s hand

‘’Probably cursing at me’’ Jennie smirked, the girl’s glare not affecting her the slightest, in fact she was getting even more attractive to Jennie’s eyes. Rude Chaeyoung seems to be a wild one and Jennie is loving every second of it

The girl started to take pictures at them ‘’You guys are so cute together!’’ She commented

Jennie smiled at the girl ‘’Thanks! My hubby here is being a wild one so I really need to tame her’’ She winked

The girl swore she felt her heart drop; Her OTP pairing is sailing and the Jennie Kim just winked at her. She glanced at the struggling and glaring Chaeyoung making her giggle because she still looks adorable ‘’Okay I feel like I’m intruding a moment, I better leave you two alone’’ She winked back before waving bye  ‘’Thank you so much! God my ship is sailing even more!’’

Jennie heard the last part and laughed ‘’A Chaennie shipper, finally encountered one’’ She let go of Chaeyoung who started sputtering at her

‘’Do you really have to lock me up like that!’’ Chaeyoung sneered ‘’I feel like I’m going to die due to suffocation!’’

‘’You’re being overdramatic hubby’’ Jennie rolled her eyes

‘’And that girl’’ Chaeyoung cursed ‘’She didn’t even notice that you’re killing me like is she even a blink? Can’t she see I’m struggling and glaring at you like no tomorrow?!’’

Jennie chuckled and pinched Chaeyoung’s cheeks ‘’You’re too adorable for anyone who doesn’t know you too well to notice that.’’

Chaeyoung huffed and looked away, her eyebrows are getting hurt from glaring too much today.

‘’So…’’ Jennie smirked and grabbed Chaeyoung’s chin to make her look at her

‘’What?’’ Chaeyoung shot up, a frown still etched to her beautiful face

‘’Can I have a repeat of the kiss from earlier?’’ Jennie said sweetly and felt delighted seeing Chaeyoung storm up a blush.

Chaeyoung pushed her away ‘’I-It’s a freaking accident!’’

‘’Is it?’’ Jennie continued to

‘’That girl bumped into me’’ Chaeyoung glared ‘’I didn’t mean to!’’

‘’Then kiss me right now like you mean it’’ Jennie dared, moving closer to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung seems confused at the older girl’s action ‘’Jennie…’’ Chaeyoung narrowed her eyes ‘’What do you mean?’’ Chaeyoung’s lips in a clear line ‘’Why are you daring me to kiss you like I mean it? Do you’’ Chaeyoung stared at Jennie’s eyes before laughing a bit and said in amusement ‘’Do you like me?’’

Jennie grazed her hand to Chaeyoung’s cheek ‘’I don’t like you…’’ She said in a low tone ‘’I…’’ She stared back to Chaeyoung’s eyes seeing suspicion in them ‘’I love yo-‘’

She was cut off by Lisa surprising them ‘’Boo!’’

Chaeyoung jolted out of Jennie’s hand grazing her cheek and grabbed her heart ‘’Lisa!’’ Chaeyoung yelped ‘’Do you really have to surprise us?!’’

Lisa laughed ‘’I wanted to see your reaction’’ She answered throwing Jennie a smirk making Jennie clench her fist ‘’She interrupted us on purpose.’’ Jennie gritted her teeth

‘’Great job Nalalisa’’ Jisoo complimented, her arms full of snack like Lisa’s ‘’So did anything happen?’’ She asked

Chaeyoung immediately shook her head ‘’Can we just eat?’’ She massaged her temples in stress. What was Jennie about to say? And the kiss from earlier…Chaeyoung is experiencing a roller coaster of emotions right now making her feel emotionally drained

‘’Sure!’’ Lisa grinned and linked her arm to Chaeyoung who just let her be.

As they walked to find an open spot, Jennie touched her lips and stretched it up to a smile. It might be accidental and quick, but Jennie Kim felt it. She felt Chaeyoung’s luscious lips briefly touching hers and even if it was just a second, she treasure it so much and will make sure she will get to experience more and that she will be the only one who will experience it ‘’I’m going to make it more than just a quick peck’’ She glanced Chaeyoung’s back figure ‘’Park Chaeyoung…I’m going to make you mine.’’


Hey guys! Still alive and am taking a quick time to write even though exams are coming huhuh. I really hoped you enjoyed this another whole set of mood of our precious chipmunk :) Chaennie seems to be the rant of you guys so I decided to give you guys a chance BUT I'm going to give a bit spoiler and next chapter won't focus too much around it. Just saying since I don't know when will I update again :( Please forgive my lack of updates but I do promise that when I have free time I will write :) Can't wait for their collab with Dua Lipa this coming October so please also look forward for it! And also please watch Lisa's Real Men! That's all thank you so much for all the support and love! I really appreciate your comments and upvotes!