Kind Chaeyoung Pt. 2

Mood Pill

Kind Chaeyoung Pt. 2

‘’Surprise!’’

Jennie looked at her members with a shocked but happy look ‘’You guys…’’ Her eyes teared up a bit seeing her members at 4am in the morning for her first Inkigayo solo performance.

Jisoo, Chaeyoung, and Lisa gave her smiles even if their faces are covered by their mask until they decided to take it off when they entered Jennie’s dressing room.

‘’I-I thought you guys wouldn’t come’’ Jennie jutted her bottom lip, and her eyes immediately going to her hubby but she can’t show too much affection to her since apparently, they are being videoed right now for her SOLO diary for the fans.

‘’Of course we would come to support you in your first solo Inkigayo performance!’’ Jisoo grinned with Lisa shouting in a hyper way

‘’YO YO YO JENNIE KIM IN THE HOUSE ALONG WITH HER THREE BADASS MEMBERS!’’

Jennie slapped her face in embarrassment but the staff were chuckling and giggling at them; Lisa’s energy is certainly contagious despite the early morning they are all having

‘’Have you eaten yet wifey?’’ Chaeyoung asked with a kind smile

Yes, even after so many months, Chaeyoung has still maintained her kind personality that JenChuLi almost thought that the mood pill is now mostly gone. They have been busy most of the time that they didn’t have enough time to really hang out with each other however Chaeyoung’s efforts and encouragements, plus them missing their blinks are enough for them to keep on going for their fans

‘’Yes, I have’’ Jennie smiled, and it got even wider when Chaeyoung came up to her and hugged her tightly for support.

‘’Do your best wifey, we will be here for you.’’ Chaeyoung whispered to her ears sweetly and Jennie wanted to melt in her embrace and kiss her senselessly if it wasn’t for the camera videoing everything right now.

‘’And…I’m afraid to kiss her since she passed out. She didn’t seem to remember it since she didn’t mention it the day after…’’

‘’Food!’’

Lisa’s excited shout made Chaeyoung release Jennie in her embrace and her attention is now on the food making Jennie shake her head in amusement

‘’Jennie, you’re up’’

Her manager said and she nodded, taking a deep breath to calm her nerves ‘’It’s okay Jennie, just think like you’re performing with the girls except you’re singing the whole song’’

She’s ready…

And apparently Jisoo is as well as she kept on cheering her while she walks towards the stage.

‘’Why are you so hyper?!’’ Jennie laughed at her best friend who laughed back along with her.

‘’I didn’t sleep at all!’’ Jisoo laughed making some of the staff shake their head at the eldest. Chaeyoung seems to have heard that and scolded Jisoo when Jennie is finally out in the stage and performing.

‘’Yah unnie,’’ Chaeyoung frowned ‘’You know we’re busy for the upcoming award shows so you should get your full rest.’’

‘’Sorry Chaeyoungie~’’ Jisoo pouted and gave Chaeyoung her puppy eyes ‘’Please forgive me ppoong!’’

Chaeyoung sighed and cracked a small, exasperated smile, placing a kiss to Jisoo’s forehead in a sign of forgiveness ‘’God you’re so cute when you’re doing aegyo.’’

Jisoo gave out a small blush and stuttered ‘’I-I’m not!’’

‘’Ehee!’’

The two older girls looked at the maknae who was doing her signature pose ‘’Seriously Manobal?’’ Jisoo dead-panned

‘’But you guys were ignoring me!’’

‘’We were not’’ Chaeyoung giggled ‘’You were busy eating sandwich’’

‘’I’m hungry!’’

‘’So, keep on eating and don’t interrupt us’’ Jisoo huffed

‘’And let you have a moment with my chipmunk? No.’’

‘’But you just said you’re hungry!’’

‘’And I can multitask’’

Chaeyoung sighed and just watched her wifey performing in the TV

‘’…And this is why we call each other hubby and wifey’’


SBS Gayo Daejun, one of the most awaited awards shows for all idols and fans. Every idol performing their biggest hits with additional remixes, covers, and even solo dances to start off the performance. This is something that every fan can’t wait to see and hoped they won’t get disappointed at the lineup and performances that everyone has prepared.

 

And it was totally worth the wait and anticipation

 

‘’AAHHHH!!!’’

 

‘’OH MY GOD!’’

 

‘’I LOVE YOU JENNIE!’’

 

‘’SHOW THEM WHO’S LAZY Y’ALL!’’

 

‘’A-ARE THEY?!”’

 

‘’OH MY THEY ARE!’’

 

Everyone, especially blinks, are absolutely screaming their heads off whether they’re on the arena or just watching from the phone…

 

As when Jennie was about to sing the final chorus, a change of music happened and soon…

 

Three more familiar girls slowly went up thanks to the moving stages and everyone screamed recognizing who they were

 

Kim Jisoo

 

Lalisa Manoban

 

And Park Chaeyoung

 

All dressed in similar but striking clothes that made them stand out from each other. They all raised their arms and started doing a dance break when they suddenly performed a line and Jennie started singing her song once again.

 

‘’OMG THEY’RE DOING THE SOLO DANCE BREAK WITH JENNIE!’’

 

‘’AHHHHHHHHH!’’

 

‘’I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!’’

 

And that ladies and gentleman, is one of the most iconic moments of Blackpink

 

Soon all idols were called up on the stage; BTS, Red Velvet, Twice, EXO, Wanna One, iKON, and many more. On the very front of the stage along with some male and female idols, is Park Chaeyoung and Lalisa Manoban, and behind them is the smaller of the group which are Jennie Kim and Kim Jisoo.

While the idols were gathering, Chaeyoung could feel someone gazing at her and looked around and finally catching one male idol’s eye.

He gave her a cute smile and Chaeyoung smiled kindly in return

 

It was Park Chanyeol

 

‘’She looks so angelic…’’

 

Jisoo’s ears perk up at the whisper of Red Velvet…specifically Park Joy

 

Jisoo sneaked a glance and could only frown subtly seeing Joy gazing at Chaeyoung with controlled affection because of the cameras surrounding them. She could only pout when she saw Yeri nudging her teasingly and saying

 

‘’We’re on the stage, control yourself geez’’

 

Lisa could only glare at the taller member of EXO and tried to casually block her line of sight to Chaeyoung but it would look like she’s stepping more forward to the stage. She sighed and could only just put on her stoic face to intimidate other idols unto looking to their way.

She looked to her left and quickly caught Chaeyoung’s eyes. She finally cracked a smile when Chaeyoung pulled Lisa closer to her and gave her a reassuring smile.

‘’She must have thought I’m nervous at being in a huge crowd of idols again…’’  Lisa’s heart fluttered at how thoughtful her chipmunk is and restrained herself to hold her hand because too many cameras are pointing towards them

 

Not only that, another certain idol with a huge number of fans for their ship is staring at their very chipmunk member.

 

She’s going to make sure she’ll spend the night at Chaeyoung’s room tonight.

 

Jennie wants to thank Chaeyoung for her tall structure that made her be hidden for a bit from some cameras. She could use this time to glare at one particular member of BTS who keeps on stealing glances to the girl in front of her.

As if to show him off, Jennie started whispering something to Chaeyoung

‘’Hey hubby, you look fine and dandy right now…’’

Chaeyoung could feel herself blush a bit and could only just turn her head a bit to look at Jennie to laugh a bit with her earning a gummy smile from the older girl.

Jennie took another glance and she so wanted to shoot lasers from her eyes right now as her action just seemed to make the maknae of BTS just look at Chaeyoung intently more than ever.

Jennie swept her eyes down and could only let out a quiet whistle; moving her hand to softly graze her hand at the thing that caught her attention thanks to Chaeyoung’s dress.

Chaeyoung jumped a bit feeling a contact at her…bum and could only chuckle, looking slightly behind her with raised eyebrows; her eyes dancing in amusement.

Jennie could only laugh and give her a smile, finally stopping her attempts to wink at Chaeyoung seductively as she whispered to herself

 

‘’What a nice ’’


Sooner or later on the backstage, the award show has finally ended and this gave time for other idols to finally interact with someone other than their members.

 

When I say interact, I mean someone who is interested at the possibility of…dating.

 

‘’Uh…excuse me?’’

 

Chaeyoung took her eyes off her phone as she was waiting for her members to finish changing clothes so she was all alone. She lifted her head and saw...

 

Jeon Jungkook of BTS.

 

Chaeyoung could only drop in surprise because why the hell would a member of BTS talking to her when she’s not even blocking the hallway?

'‘Uh…’’ Chaeyoung seems flustered and shook her head as the maknae of one of the most famous boy group out there is also starting to look shy, a small blush rushing up to his face.

‘’Can I help you?’’ Chaeyoung smiled at him then she heard a whoop on her far left and turned her head to see the rest of the members of BTS spying on them

‘’Go for it Kookie!’’

Taehyung’s loud mouth was slapped by J-Hope to make him stay quiet and whispered a small ‘Hwaiting’ to Jungkook.

Jungkook wanted the ground to swallow him up right now when Taehyung shouted that and looked in front of her with Chaeyoung just letting out a small chuckle of amusement. He swore that his heart has never beaten so fast like this; it's like when they won their first award as a group. He gripped his phone tightly as if to get encouragement from it.

‘’Can…’’ Jungkook started speaking not hearing the footsteps around them as he was too focused on the girl in front of him.

Chaeyoung tilted her head ‘’Wow…for being one of the most famous boy group, he sure is shy’’ But Chaeyoung has to admit,

Jungkook looks really cute right now.

Then those footsteps halted when Jungkook suddenly shouted because he felt like bursting at finally be able to talk to the girl he’s been liking for quite some time.

‘’Can I have your number!?’’

Chaeyoung’s eyes widened at that and was speechless…

Then she shivered when she felt a dark cold aura behind Jungkook and saw not only her three members...but Red Velvet and EXO happens to be walking in this hallway too, specifically Park Joy and Park Chanyeol.

Which means they all probably heard what Jungkook said and immediately, tension arise.

‘’I uh…’’ Chaeyoung suddenly got shy and both she and Jungkook looked away from each other.

Joy frowned seeing the awkward but strangely nice chemistry of the two ‘’Just when I finally realized my feelings and then this happens! I don’t even know if Chaeyoung likes girls!’’

Chanyeol could feel s’ pat to his back as if telling him that the competition is getting intense. Chanyeol could only just give a small scowl especially since Jeon Jungkook is a really tough competition, not just in their normal idol lives, but their love life as well.

But the scariest out of all of their reactions…is the three remaining members of Blackpink

‘’The nerve of this guy’’ Lisa glared at him and could feel her distaste for the guy she doesn’t even talk to grow, especially since people are shipping them for no reason but that they’re the talented maknaes of their own respective group.

‘’I knew he was going to do something like this! I shouldn’t have let my hubby change first!’’ Jennie growled, her cat eyes turning fierce in which some shuddered upon looking at her.

Jisoo was quiet, crossing her arms but her eyes are deadly cold like ice. Looking at Chaeyoung intently as if to tell her that she should not give her number.

 

Too bad the mood pill is not on their side…

 

Because Chaeyoung is in a kind mood

 

So…

 

‘’Here you go’’

 

Everyone watched with open mouth as Chaeyoung gently grabbed Jungkook’s phone and typed in her number before giving it back to him. Jungkook accepted the phone dumbfounded that Park Chaeyoung, the girl he likes, just gave her number.

 

Her

 

Number!

 

Chibi Jungkook is celebrating right now in his head but on the outside, Jungkook gave her a wide bunny smile that made even Chaeyoung smile back.

‘’Thank you! I promise to text you soon so that you got my number’’ Jungkook bowed in thanks in which Chaeyoung returned while saying ‘’No problem’’

 

‘’Way to go Jungkook!’’

 

Jimin yelled and quickly slapped his mouth when all of the idols’ eyes turned to him, less than half of them looking at him coldly.

Before JenChuLi could grab Chaeyoung, Joy quickly intervened with Yeri slapping her for support.

‘’Chaeyoung-ah!’’

Jungkook awkwardly stepped back for Joy to hug Chaeyoung tightly. If he was being honest, he was jealous for other people that can hug Chaeyoung like that and not get issued by other people in a bad way that could affect their career. He swallowed it up and just gained more confidence.

He can work his way up

 

A forced chuckle is then heard and a suave voice talked

 

‘’Don’t suffocate her Joy’’

 

Chanyeol was in the same situation as Jungkook, looking at how tight and comfortable Joy’s hug is to the chipmunk-like girl.

Chaeyoung giggled and let go of the hug much to Joy’s chagrin ‘’It’s okay oppa, we’re close like that’’

Chanyeol finally let out a true smile now that Chaeyoung has given him attention and not acting like they hadn’t had fun during their aquarium date.

‘’Yeah oppa, we’re close like that’’ Joy said to her fellow SM family but with a bitter smile since she has a feeling that Chanyeol is interrupting them with ulterior motives.

‘’By the way Chaeyoung, are you free on the weekend?’’ Chanyeol flashed her a charming smile that earned a ‘whoop’ from s.

‘’Wow…it’s like I’m watching a drama’’ Seulgi murmured making her members nod and just watch this interaction with interest.

Jungkook glared at him with fire in his eyes in which Chanyeol returned wholeheartedly while Joy just gripped Chaeyoung tighter and could only frown in distaste at the two men near them.

 

SNATCH

 

‘’U-uh…’’

 

‘’Come on Chaeyoung we better get going now’’ Jisoo said with forced enthusiasm but she’s gripping Chaeyoung’s right hand tightly

‘’Yeah, manager-nim is looking for us’’ Lisa whispered on Chaeyoung’s ears as she glopped at Chaeyoung’s back, forcing Chaeyoung to carry her on piggyback style.

Jennie grabbed Chaeyoung’s left wrist for Joy to finally let her go and gave everyone a sinister smile that made them step back a bit in fear and intimidation

‘’I’m sorry everyone but the show is over’’ Jennie said politely but her eyes are screaming death ‘’Thank you all for your time to interact with one of our members but sadly we have to get going.’’

She shot a colder look to Joy, Chanyeol, and Jungkook as she said ‘’Please don’t cause an issue with my member or you’ll regret it…me and my company will make sure of it’’

Well…mostly Jennie and not so much from their company as they will probably punish their idols more than defending them but…

It worked as the three admirers of Chaeyoung just nodded quickly and finally let them be. Chaeyoung just gave them an apologetic smile leaving behind three shocked admirers and a satisfied but definitely mind-boggled idols at the hallway.

‘’Is it me or does the other three look like they’re going to kill Jungkook-ssi, Chanyeol-oppa, and Joy on the spot…’’ Wendy whispered quietly to her members

Irene hummed ‘’It may seem so…I guess’’

Sehun noticed Kai looking down for a bit and decided to cheer him up ‘’Don’t worry, you’ll ask Jennie-ssi out on a later date. You have her number, right?’’

Kai nodded and shook his head in determination ‘’You’re right, I can always ask her thru text. I can even give her a gift when we go overseas after this.’’

‘’Well…’’ Jimin said awkwardly as Jungkook quietly walked back to his group with fear still in his eyes.

 

‘’That definitely shows how intimidating Blackpink is’’ Jimin finished making the other members nod in agreement.

 

One thing’s for sure

 

It surely has been an eventful award show for all of them


I can't believe it's been 2 months since I've updated this ksksks I sincerely apologize because I have been busy in college. Right now I'm taking a summer course but it's only a few subjects so I can write at night. I hope everyone is satisfied with this chapter and I can't promise when will I update, but I do promise that it will happen. A few more moods to go and we're officially closing this story! Thank you all for your support and stay safe everyone! 

 

P.S. Can't wait for Blackpink The Movie (YG is trolling us with all these titles lol)