Rude Chaeyoung Pt. 2

Mood Pill

Rude Chaeyoung Pt. 2

When night time came, they decided to eat in a restaurant and then decided to call their manager to pick them up and bring them home after they eat.

‘’Yeah, we’ll just eat quick and go home afterwards’’ Jennie said through the phone while they rummage in a restaurant, the other members finding seats. Jennie quietly laughed ‘’We’re sorry unnie, you know we just want some freedom time to time. You will not lose sleep because of this jeez’’ Jennie shook her head, they finally sat down after finding one.

‘’Okay we’ll call you after we eat. Yes we will be fast I know I know’’ Jennie giggled ‘’Okay bye unnie! Thank you so much for letting us out today’’

‘’You know’’ Chaeyoung suddenly spoke up ‘’I don’t freaking understand why we need to ask permission from this stupid company’’ She ranted ‘’Like we’re all grown ups already, do we really need to ask permission everytime we want to go outside?’’

‘’Yah Chaeyoung-ah don’t call YG stupid’’ Jisoo scolded ‘’They may be strict but it does have its own purpose’’

Chaeyoung raised her eyebrows amusingly ‘’Oh yeah? Enlighten me’’

‘’First off, it’s dangerous for idols like us to go out alone’’ Jisoo started explaining ‘’Anything can happen to us since we’re famous and people can immediately recognize us’’

‘’Not just fans but haters also’’ Jisoo then looked at Chaeyoung with a knowing look ‘’You almost died that day you encountered one right?’’

Chaeyoung scoffed ‘’If I were to turn back time I would have probably made that girl’s life a living hell.’’ Then she sneered to herself ‘’God I’m such a crybaby back there’’

‘’You’re always a crybaby Chaeyoung-ah’’ Lisa snickered

‘’You also cry when I cry dummy’’ Chaeyoung rolled her eyes at the maknae. Lisa grinned and put her arm around Chaeyoung ‘’It just shows how much I love you then’’ Then she looked at Chaeyoung expectantly

‘’Am I supposed to say ‘I love you too’ back?’’ Chaeyoung deadpanned ‘’Because if you’re expecting one then you should wait for a thousand of years’’

The unnie line giggled at the pouting maknae ‘’She got you there Lisa’’ Jennie teased ‘’Chaeyoung loves me more than you’’ She stated like it was obvious

‘’What you’re me now?’’ Chaeyoung stated ‘’Please don’t assume too much wifey’’

‘’The fact that you’re still calling me wifey means that you do love me’’

‘’Oh shut up’’ Chaeyoung scowled ‘’That doesn’t mean a thing’’

‘’You’re just saying that’’ Jennie smirked

‘’I told you nicknames are far from the real thing Jendeukie’’ Jisoo snickered at her. Chaeyoung nodded ‘’For once, I agree to Jisoo-unnie’’ Then her stomach growled making her feel irritated ‘’Damn it where is the damn waiter’’

‘’Speaking of the devil’’ Jisoo gestured a young looking waiter, a bit of nervousness on his face probably recognizing the girls he is going to take orders from

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes ‘’Finally, took him a lifetime to take our order’’ Chaeyoung whispered and the three breathed a sigh of relief that the waiter didn’t heard her.

‘’Uhm’’ The waiter started before clearing his nervous voice ‘’Are you guys ready to order?’’

Chaeyoung threw him a scowl ‘’Obviously, what else are we going to do here? Sit and stare at our empty plates till the restaurant closes?’’

The waiter looks surprise at the rude words towards him coming from Chaeyoung’s mouth, he is sure that the red hair is the one who’s the most angelic of them all. Are the sources about them wrong?

The three of them are sweating bullets looking at the wide eyes of the waiter and Chaeyoung’s scowl

‘’What? Can’t speak now?’’ Chaeyoung crossed her arms

‘’Uhmmm’’ The waiter seems to be in a shock, his tongue all tied up because of Park Chaeyoung practically embarrassing him in front of the three other girls

Jisoo laughed nervously ‘’S-Sorry about that’’ The waiter then looked at her confused ‘’I-it was a dare that we made! Chaeyoung-ah lost our game and she has to be rude to anyone talking to her’’ She then gazed at Chaeyoung silently asking her to play along ‘’W-we really didn’t think that she will do it so seriously though’’ She and the others laugh to make it look like it's real.

The five of them are silent and Jisoo prayed that the waiter will accept that blatant lie and not spread rumors about them. That could cause issues for sure especially since they have just released new songs.

‘’Oh I get it’’ The waiter chuckled ‘’Sorry I was just surprise since as far as I know, Park Chaeyoung is a sweetheart’’

Jennie joined along Jisoo’s nervous laughing ‘’Y-yeah, much sweeter than a candy. Sorry that you get to see this side of her because of our dare’’

The waiter laughed and waved it off ‘’No it’s okay. It’s kind of surprising but it’s cute. She’s my bias’’ He stated before frantically shaking his hands ''I-I mean all of you are great!''

That spark Chaeyoung’s temper, like when is this waiter just stop admiring them and start taking their orders? ‘’I’ll show him cute’’ was about to open to say another snarky remark but Lisa grabbed Chaeyoung’s shoulder tighter to distract her and began poking her sides making Chaeyoung squeal and glare at Lisa

‘’Since when did you have the right to just touch me?!’’

‘’Since we became best of friends’’

‘’Sometimes I wonder how I became friends with you’’

‘’Oh you know. Around the month of May, we met in an elevator and then w-‘’

‘’God do you really have to tell that story again?’’

‘’Isn’t it flattering for you to know that I remember the exact moment that we became best of friends?’’

‘’Unfortunately for you’’ Chaeyoung gave her a strict smile ‘’No.’’

The waiter chuckled at their interaction and thankfully he got their orders through Jennie and Jisoo ‘’Foods will be served quickly. We hope that you enjoy it!’’

‘’They better make sure that it’s worth it’’ Chaeyoung grumbled and yelped again ‘’Lisa! I said stop poking me!’’

‘’It’s not my fault that you’re ticklish’’ Lisa teased and pinched her even harder

Chaeyoung yelped in pain ‘’Fuc-‘’ Jisoo immediately stood up and slapped her hand to Chaeyoung’s mouth

Jennie was silently laughing ‘’Yah Jichu’’ She said playfully, looking at Jisoo’s sweating face, probably scared that someone will catch one of them cursing in public ‘’That’s a very rare curse from the one and only Park Chaeyoung and you just have to be a spoilsport’’

Jisoo let her hand go from Chaeyoung’s mouth who the latter just huffed and grumbled, glaring at Lisa ‘I’m so going to get you back later’

‘’Seriously Jendeukie’’ Jisoo rolled her eyes ‘’We’re in public. You should seriously stop influencing Chaeyoungie’’

Jennie snickered ‘’Oh well, the day will come where we will get to hear Chaeyoung curse’’

‘’I really don’t want that to happen especially in public’’ Jisoo shook her head then glanced at the scowling younger girl ‘’Don’t curse in public places’’

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes ‘’Yes mom’’

Lisa laughed ‘’Wow Jisoo-unnie, you must be older than you look’’ She teased and laughed again, Jennie joining along with her

‘’Like she’s our mom or something’’ Jennie giggled. Chaeyoung snickered at that ‘’Maybe tomorrow Kim Jisoo will turn 70 years old or something’’ Jisoo twitched her eyebrows but still remained calm, though her patience is thinning

Lisa burst out in laughter, slapping her hand at Chaeyoung’s back who glared at her for doing that ‘’That’s a good one Chaeng!’’ Lisa continued laughing and turned her eyes to the fuming Jisoo ‘’Maybe you’ll also grow white hairs too unnie’’ She teased and apparently that’s the last straw for the eldest

Jisoo pursued her lips ‘’Shut the up Manoban’’

Lisa felt drop at that and Jennie stopped laughing. Thankfully she said it in a low voice so no one heard it. Jennie just sipped from her water, sensing Jisoo's rare irritation ‘’Must be on her period’’

Chaeyoung chortled at that ‘’Wow unnie’’ She smirked and bit her lips ‘’You cursing sure is y’’ She remarked, her eyes raking over Jisoo

Jisoo scoffed, her temper still on and looked away from them ‘’Whatever’’

Chaeyoung grinned, Jisoo never treats her like this and it’s exciting that she will not get babied. She’s a grown woman in her early twenties and she wants to get the same treatment as any adults do. ''I got to see this even more''

''Come on Jisoo-unnie just one more'' Chaeyoung smirked while Jisoo just gave her a blank stare before saying to her ''What is it with you?''

''I like it when you say it'' Chaeyoung winked, her eyes turning dark looking at the eldest so rudely.

Jisoo felt hot and cleared , her cheeks blushing ''....''

‘’Chipmunk that’s bad!’’ Lisa crossed her arms, stating at Chaeyoung’s earlier comment ‘’We should never curse and it really doesn’t sound good’’

Chaeyoung smirked at Lisa, raising her eyebrows ‘’Oh really?’’ She asked and Lisa nodded like she was being a saint at the group right now.

‘’Don’t act like you don’t curse Lisa’’ Jennie remarked

‘’Yeah, you’re a rapper too you know’’ Jisoo said bluntly

‘’Still, I don’t curse at public, only at songs’’ Lisa defended herself.

‘’So does that mean only my hubby doesn’t curse right now?’’ Jennie glanced at the red-haired girl ‘’Jisoo-unnie pretty much gone out of child zone after cursing today’’

‘’I don’t know if that’s a compliment or an insult’’ Jisoo glared at the other girl.

 Chaeyoung laughed ‘’Let’s break that record then’’ She said with a devious glint in her eyes and before the other girls could stop Chaeyoung, the red-haired girl said one word loud and clear ‘’’’ Her voice dropping low and a husky tone behind it as if she was seducing them with one word.

The three were quiet all of their jaws dropping. Their pure and holy member of the group just cursed, they weren't expecting for her to really curse well then again, her mood is changeing and Lisa finally realized that maybe cursing do sounds good to other people; Other people referring to Park Chaeyoung herself

The waiter returned with their foods and looked at them questioningly ‘’Wow, they’re quiet…that’s weird’’

Lisa looks like she learned something new, Jennie looks like a proud wife while Jisoo had dropped, all of them staring at Chaeyoung who was chuckling and smirking so rudely

‘’Thanks for the food waiter boy’’

The waiter just shook his head ‘’She must really be competitive to really do their dare to her.’’


Lisa yawned and draped herself at the bed, scrolling through her phone ‘’I’m so bored’’ She groaned. She heard the bathroom open and close, a velvety voice making itself known to the room ‘’Are you seriously going to waste your time here at my room?’’

‘’Why not?’’ Lisa giggled and patted the space beside her ‘’Jensoo is shooting for Running Man’’ She grinned at the red-haired girl ‘’I get to have you all by myself until tonight.’’

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and sat at the space Lisa was patting ‘’Whatever, just don’t do anything rash’’ She grunted

Lisa rolled over to her stomach and glanced at Chaeyoung curiously. Chaeyoung noticed it quick and threw her an irritated look ‘’What are you looking at?’’

‘’Thinking of ways to hang out with just the two of us.’’

‘’You mean like going out?’’ Chaeyoung raised her eyebrows.

Lisa grinned playfully ‘’Why not?’’

‘’No.’’

Lisa pouted, jutting out her lower lip ‘’Please chipmunk!’’

‘’No.’’

Lisa then began to droop her eyes, trying to at least show some glistening of tears ‘’Please?’’

‘’No.’’

Lisa then held Chaeyoung’s hands ‘’Please?’’

‘’No’’

Lisa then pinched her sides making Chaeyoung yelp in surprise ‘’Pretty please?’’

‘’I said no!’’ Chaeyoung shouted getting annoyed

Lisa kept on poking Chaeyoung’s side effectively making the girl jolt in each poke ‘’Please~’’ Lisa pleaded with her aegyo voice

‘’God ing damn it! Alright!’’

Lisa hummed in delight, dragging a grumbling Chaeyoung towards a clothing store. 

‘’Why am I here again?’’ Chaeyoung muttered, watching Lisa grab some clothes and give it to Chaeyoung ‘’What am I your boyfriend now?’’ She scowled

‘’Yup’’ Lisa smirked ‘’You’ll be my boyfriend for the day’’

Chaeyoung groaned while Lisa cooed at her ‘’Aww you don’t want to be my boyfriend for the day?’’ She asked and Chaeyoung shook her head, a deadpanned look on her face ‘’How about for the rest of my life then?’’ Lisa grinned flirtatiously at her

Chaeyoung stared at her and suddenly bursted out in laughter, surprising the maknae

‘’What’s so funny’’ Lisa stomped her feet, her cheeks blowing out. Though she couldn’t help but admire Chaeyoung’s carefree face, usually when Chaeyoung laughs she hid it behind the back of her hand or just giggled. Her carefree laugh today are music to her ears and her heart bursting with the knowledge of being the cause of that laugh ‘’Seriously I love this girl so much’’ Lisa grinned dorkily

Chaeyoung wiped a few stray tears from laughing too much, some bystanders looking at them curiously ‘’God! That’s the cheesiest pick up line I have ever heard’’ She snickered, looking at Lisa with an amused expression.

Lisa snorted and turned away, pretending to be angry but she was actually smiling ‘’You are so going to buy my clothes’’

Chaeyoung stopped snickering ‘’Are you serious?’’

‘’Do I look like that I’m joking?’’ Lisa said stoically grabbing another clothes and inspecting it

Chaeyoung looked at her and felt her expression soften. Now that she realized it, she rarely hangs out with Lisa anymore and…she really did miss her company, even her lame jokes that got her cracking up. She didn’t know why even her lamest jokes make her laugh but Lisa manages to do it.

Chaeyoung shook her head ‘’What am I thinking?’’ Chaeyoung felt another rush of rudeness overcoming her. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and grabbed the clothes Lisa was inspecting

‘’Hey! I was still thinking if it would look good on me’’ Lisa crossed her arms

Chaeyoung looked at Lisa like she was crazy ‘’Are you serious?’’

‘’What don’t have anything to say other than that?’’ Lisa remarked, a twitch of her lips going upward seeing Chaeyoung shot her an exasperated look.

‘’You’re Lalisa ing Manoban’’ Chaeyoung said slowly like she talking to a kid ‘’You could practically wear a trash bag and still look ing gorgeous’’

Lisa blushed at the sudden compliment and suddenly felt shy ‘’You think I’m…gorgeous?’’

Chaeyoung raised her eyebrows ‘’Do you look yourself at the mirror at all?’’ She said ‘’You’re absolutely ing gorgeous Lisa, you’re a ing model why the heck are you degrading yourself?’’

Finally, Lisa let out a small smile and giggled, slapping Chaeyoung’s arms playfully ‘’You know, I would have appreciate it if you don’t curse’’

‘’I can curse whenever I want’’

‘’Yeah, eveytime you’re feeling rude’’ Lisa thought and then saw Chaeyoung walking away, the clothes still in her hands

‘’Hey, where are you going?’’ Lisa asked, jogging up to catch up with her

‘’What do you think I’m doing?’’ Chaeyoung asked, slamming the clothes at the cashier who took it and started typing the prices. ‘’I’m buying your clothes’’

Lisa felt her heart flutter looking at Chaeyoung who took out her own wallet and bought out some money and the clothes were expensive too! She didn’t really mean for Chaeyoung to really buy her clothes. Lisa stuttered ‘’B-but why?’’ Lisa felt herself get dragged outside after Chaeyoung finished paying, got the clothes and thanked the cashier.

Chaeyoung lifted her eyebrows ‘’Do you have amnesia now?’’ She turned her head quickly to hide her smile when she saw Lisa pout at her rather cutely. ‘’You just said so earlier.’’ Chaeyoung felt Lisa stare at her, still waiting for her to answer her question.

Chaeyoung sighed and stopped walking to look at Lisa ‘’I’m your boyfriend today remember?’’ She said bluntly and Lisa’s eyes widened, dropping in surprise. ‘’My..boyfriend?’’ Lisa’s mind couldn’t function at what she just heard.

‘’What’s with that look?’’ Chaeyoung thought a bit irritated. Chaeyoung sighed and didn’t wait for Lisa’s answer. She just grabbed her hand and intertwined them ‘’So where do you want to eat?’’ Chaeyoung squeezed Lisa’s hand to wake her up in reality

Lisa felt her heart swell and finally a wide grin enveloped her face ‘’Anywhere!’’ She cheered like a kid and squeezed back Chaeyoung’s hand before practically dragging her anywhere around the mall.

Chaeyoung let out a surprised noise before chuckling silently, letting herself drag by Lisa this time though…willingly.

‘’I really hope Jensoo have another schedule if it gets me free food from you all the time’’ Lisa said cheerfully, walking out of the restaurant they just went it,

Chaeyoung, now a bit calmer thanks to the foods answered her‘’Don’t eat my wallet Lalisa.’’

‘’Well, you were the one who agreed to being my boyfriend for the rest of my life’’

Chaeyoung raised her eyebrows ‘’Who said that I will be your boyfriend for the rest of your life?’’ She said smugly

‘’Why you don’t want to?’’ Lisa then started gesturing her whole being, from head to toe ‘’You should feel lucky to be dating this masterpiece.’’

‘’Wow’’ Chaeyoung laughed and pinched Lisa ‘’Overconfident much?’’

‘’You just said earlier that I’m gorgeous’’ Lisa said smugly.

‘’I just said you’re gorgeous, not a masterpiece’’ Chaeyoung answered back

‘’Still the same’’ Lisa crossed her arms and looked away from her, intently wanting to win this banter. Chaeyoung shook her head at the maknae ‘’Lisa really is the maknae of the group’’

‘’Anyways what do you want to do?’’ Chaeyoung asked

‘’You’re really taking this boyfriend thing seriously’’ Lisa said with a mocking look. Chaeyoung just rolled her eyes ‘’If you want I can always sign out to be your boyfriend.’’

Lisa immediately cling to Chaeyoung’s arm ‘’Just kidding’’ She grinned widely ‘’Let’s go to an arcade’’

Chaeyoung shook her head at the maknae but nodded ‘’Let’s go then.’’ With that, the two went towards the direction of the arcade while having some casual conversation. Chaeyoung then remembered something ‘’You know, I still got to beat you at that gun game we did when we were waiting for the laundry.’’

‘’Please you could never beat me’’ Lisa scoffed, chest puffing with pride. She was actually really proud of finally beating Chaeyoung on one of their bets. She relished in the feeling of seeing a shocked and frustrated Chaeyoung when she lost the bet. ‘’She was pretty cute even though I wanted to help her.’’

‘’Wanna bet?’’ Chaeyoung smirked, she’s got a good feel about this bet somehow. She really didn’t know how the gun works last time…now that she knows, Chaeyoung is confident that she could beat Lisa.

Lisa smirked back ‘’Ooooohhh another bet? I like that.’’

‘’So what kind of bet do you want?’’ Chaeyoung asked. Lisa snickered ‘’Wow what a considerate boyfriend.’’ She teased ‘’Can you be my hubby instead of Jennie’s?’’

Chaeyoung blushed a bit but glared at Lisa ‘’Shut up. Just say what kind of bet do you want.’’

Lisa thought about it for a second, sticking out her tongue in concentration. Chaeyoung somehow felt her heart flutter staring at Lisa’s thinking face ‘’Lisa’s pretty..’’ She thought, her eyes unblinking ‘’Cute…’’

''I can see why so many are in awe of her beauty...''

‘’I got it!’’ Lisa brightened up ‘’You get to be my cuddle partner every night for a month!’’ Lisa exclaimed, she thought of this bet because Chaeyoung now rarely cuddles with her so she won’t mind having another extra body on her bed as long as it is Park Chaeyoung, the one who practically owns her heart right now. Lisa nodded in agreement to herself and looked at Chaeyoung who seems to be just staring at her rather…soft. It was quite surprising since she's in a rude mood.

‘’Chaeyoung?’’ Lisa called out and still Chaeyoung kept staring. Lisa felt a small smile on her face, loving the eyes of her loved one on her ‘’Chipmunk’’ She teased ‘’Am I really that gorgeous for you to stare that much?’’

That seemed to snap Chaeyoung out of her trance as she scowled, a light dust of pink on her chubby cheeks ‘’Shut up. Now what kind of bet was it?’’

Lisa giggled at her and just tightened her hold to Chaeyoung ‘’I knew that you were speechless of my beauty’’ Chaeyoung sputtered but kept her scowl on Lisa ‘’Just tell me damn it!’’

Lisa laughed, now getting used to rude Chaeyoung, which is kind of cute since she really seems like a different person but…Lisa is loving every side of hers as days goes by ‘’Be my cuddle buddy every night for a month’’

Chaeyoung blinked and Lisa blinked back ‘’What? You don’t like it?’’ Lisa asked, raising her eyebrows. ‘’I know I’m skinny but I know that I can be a good cuddler, and I’m not a tenacious sleeper.’’

Chaeyoung chuckled at that ‘’That’s not it.’’ ‘’I kind of expected something that will embarrass me..’’

Lisa then looked at her curiously ‘’How about your condition when you win?’’ Chaeyoung just glanced at her and kept walking ‘’Then no cuddling with you.’’

Lisa watched in horror and thought to herself ‘’I am so going to win this bet’’ That seems to fire her up as she sprinted, dragging a surprised Chaeyoung along with her ‘’Let’s go!’’

‘’Lisa slow down! You might bump into someone!’’

Lisa however didn’t listen and truth to Chaeyoung’s words, she did bump into someone. Chaeyoung inwardly sighed ‘’I hope the person doesn’t recognize us.’’

‘’Hey! Does this look like a playground to you running around like kids?’’

‘’I’m sorry!’’ Lisa blurted out and bowing with Chaeyoung reluctantly following suit though a dissatisfied frown is on her face.

The person, who seems to be a teenage girl, narrowed her eyes and started inspecting the two bowing girls. ‘’Wait a minute…’’ She muttered making the two tense up. Did she recognize them?

‘’You’re Lisa from Blackpink, and’’ The girl spared a glance to Chaeyoung ‘’And Chaeyoung too.’’ Chaeyoung pursued her lips and felt dread creeping up to her spine hearing the disrespectful tone of the girl. ''Oh no...'' She thought

‘’Uhmmm’’ Lisa said nervously and lifting her head up ‘’Can you please don’t let other people know? We don’t want to get crowded by people and we rarely have some freedom right now’’

The girl scoffed unfortunately ‘’Why should I do you a favor?’’

Lisa seems to be a taken aback but before she could say anything the girl started rambling. ‘’You’re the one who bumped into me. You should be the one doing a favor to me.’’

Chaeyoung frowned, she doesn’t like the attitude of this girl at all, but she kept her anger in check for the sake of Lisa, and speaking of the maknae, Chaeyoung could tell Lisa is getting guilty because of the girl. ‘’God sometimes Lisa’s easy to fool’’ She desperately hoped that Lisa won’t get fooled at the girl’s words.

‘’Uhm sure do you need anything?’’ Lisa stated and Chaeyoung dropped in shock ‘’What the actual…’’ Chaeyoung cursed and elbowed Lisa to get her attention

 ‘’Lisa…’’ Chaeyoung whispered harshly so the other girl couldn’t hear ‘’You just bumped into her. You didn’t break any ing bones so what the are you saying?!’’

‘’But chipmunk…’’ Lisa started to explain but was cut off yet again.

‘’Admit to the world that you had plastic surgery.’’ The girl said smugly as if she knew that it’s true.

‘’You have got to be ing kidding me’’ Chaeyoung muttered in shock. Great…a hater and specifically to Lisa too judging to the malice in her eyes directed to the maknae who was also in shock

‘’W-what?’’ Lisa stuttered out ‘’But I didn’t get any plastic surgery’’

‘’Don’t lie to the world fool’’ The girl rolled her eyes before crossing her arms ‘’How could an ugly person since birth suddenly turn beautiful in debut? Plastic surgery if you ask me.’’

Seeing Lisa’s hurt expression, Chaeyoung exploded. She came up between the girl and Lisa, glaring at the accusing girl with all her might and her face in a snarl ‘’Hey watch your mouth. You don’t know anything so you shouldn’t go and assume things like that girl.’’

‘’Ooohhh the Park Chaeyoung snarling? That’s a first’’ The girl sneered ‘’Looks like you girls are anything but fake.’’

Chaeyoung clenched her fist ‘’Girl, you better shut your mouth before something bad might happen’’ She said lowly, desperately keeping herself calm.

‘’Or like what?’’ The girl mocked ‘’What are you going to do?’’ The way the girl said it that it’s like Chaeyoung couldn’t lift a finger and in reality that might be true, but too bad for her, Chaeyoung is actually in the mood to lift her finger.

Like a flash, Chaeyoung gripped the shirt of the girl and pulled her closer making the girl yelp and dropping her belongings.

‘’Look I don’t know who the you are’’ Chaeyoung growled ‘’But no one, and I mean no one messes with me, especially my members. Don’t you ever disrespect them. She just ing bumped into you and we apologized so what kind of are you sputtering out?’’ Seeing the girl’s terrified face made Chaeyoung grip the shirt even tighter causing a slight rip ‘’You don’t know what you’re talking about. You were never with Lisa ever since she was training.I have been there and see her change before my own ing eyes.’’

Chaeyoung looked at the girl straight in the eyes ‘’She didn’t get any ing plastic surgery you’re going on and if you ask me’’ She looked at the girl in disgust, looking down and spotting a picture of her that was just taken a month ago judging by the date ‘’It looks like you were the one who got plastic surgery.’’ The girl looked down and blushed in embarrassment and indeed it was her old picture before she took the surgery.

‘’Lisa’s beautiful, inside and out’’ Chaeyoung stated ‘’While you’re only beautiful on the outside but remember the beauty runs skin deep.’’

The girl gulped and tried to take Chaeyoung’s grip away but she was too strong. ‘’Y-you know you’re not so innocent after all’’ The girl smirked shakily trying to trick her fear ‘’You know once this day has past, I can tell anyone what happened today and you’ll ruin your oh so career’’ She said haughtily like she has all the power in the world.

To her surprise, Chaeyoung snickered at her ‘’Yeah as if people will believe you’’ She mocked ‘’Go on and spread it then’’ Chaeyoung’s eyes darkened before leaning in and whispered to the girl’s ear ‘’Do that and I’ll make sure that your life will be a ing hell.’’ The girl started to slightly wet her pants because of how terrified she is and how scary Chaeyoung is being

‘’Now, I don’t want to see your ing plastic face ever again after this.’’ Chaeyoung snarled and letting the girl go with a rough push, the girl holding herself and shaking a bit in fear ‘’If you ever show your face to us’’ Chaeyoung smirked at the terrified girl ‘’You’ll know what happen’’

‘’Now get the out of our way’’ Chaeyoung growled and the girl started scrambling away from them and picking up her belongings hastily, a slight wet patch available at her pants.

Chaeyoung sighed and scoff ‘’Judgemental people nowadays…’’ Good thing they were in a secluded area of the mall since Lisa took the shortcut towards the arcade so no one saw their interaction. She turned around and faced Lisa. Her anger seems to dissipate when she saw tears streaming down the maknae’s face.

‘’Lisa’’ Chaeyoung called out but she was answered with sniffles ‘’Lisa don’t you dare ing cry’’

That seems to make Lisa cry even more making Chaeyoung panic deep inside. Chaeyoung grabbed Lisa’s hand and lead the two of them to a bench so that they can sit ‘’This is not what I expected in this day.’’ Chaeyoung thought and looked at the still shaking Lisa.

‘’Lisa please just stop crying’’ Chaeyoung talked to her ‘’Whatever bull the girl said, don’t believe it.’’ And Chaeyoung started to ramble on how the girl is such a while trying to comfort Lisa at the same time

‘’But…’’ Lisa finally talked making Chaeyoung stop rambling ‘’It hurts me…I didn’t take plastic surgery chipmunk believe me…’’

Chaeyoung then realized despite Lisa being the happy pill of their group, she also has a fragile heart, and one time when she was told to off in a radio show, Lisa was severely saddened by that and kept on flashing fake smiles at the camera. ‘’God damn it’’ Chaeyougn cursed, her pride is stopping her from hugging Lisa. She didn’t know why but she just felt like that. She really don’t know how to comfort the maknae right now so she just kept on talking

‘’Don’t act like I don’t ing know you Lalisa Manoban’’ Chaeyoung said it so harshly that Lisa flinched at her tone ‘’I know that you didn’t take plastic surgery so what bull are you saying?’’

‘’So you believe me?’’

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes ‘’Of course I believe you’’ She scoffed ‘’Did you think that I’ll believe what the girl said than to you whom I spent all my years here in Korea with?’’

‘’Uhmm…yes?’’ Lisa said sheepishly

Chaeyoung deadpanned at her ‘’You’re so ing stupid Lisa.’’ She shook her heard exasperatedly  

Lisa turned beet red at that ‘’Yah!’’ She wanted to start a ramble but a handkerchief was shoved at her face

‘’What’s this for?’’ Lisa asked grumpily and sniffed.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes ‘’For your tears stupid.’’ Lisa snorted ‘’What a great boyfriend you are’’ She said with sarcasm.

‘’What you want me to wipe away your tears?’’ Chaeyoung said irritatingly. ‘’As far as I know you have your own hands to do that.’’

‘’Wipe away my tears’’ Lisa demanded ‘’You’re my boyfriend right now so you should do your job’’

‘’And that is?’’

‘’Comforting and loving your girlfriend’’ Lisa quickly answered, the two staring at each other’s eyes. Lisa then closed her eyes because the staring contest between them is taking rather long

‘’Fine if you don’t want to I’ll do it’’ Lisa said grumpily and tried to snatch the handkerchief away from Chaeyoung’s hand but all her hand met was air.

Then she felt a soft fabric touching her face so gently like she’ll break soon. Lisa felt butterflies in her stomach and a small smile finally graced her lips ‘’I always feel safe with Chaeyoung…No one defended me like that before…’’ When she saw Chaeyoung defending her honor, she felt really touched and important that moment and that just made her fall in love even more to her chipmunk.

‘’I knew you’ll give in’’ Lisa’s smile grew wider when she heard Chaeyoung snort

‘’Because you’re so demanding’’

Lisa giggled ‘’I love you’’ She said with sincerity

Lisa felt Chaeyoung stop and Lisa opened her eyes to see a surprised look at Chaeyoung. Lisa then realized what she said and blushed deeply ‘’Chaeyoung is right…I really am stupid.’’

‘’I uhm’’ Lisa started awkwardly ‘’You know? I do love you since we were trainees so that’s pretty normal right?’’ Lisa said nervously and Chaeyoung just kept staring at her ‘’Of course I love you chipmunk! You’ve been with me 24/7 a-and we’ve been together for so many years so it is normal for me to love you right?’’ Lisa is starting to become a nervous wreck since Chaeyoung just stayed silent so she kept on rambling. As she rambled, she finally saw a reaction from Chaeyoung and that stopped from talking.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and kissed Lisa on the cheek and lingering it there. Lisa felt her heart stop in shock. Lisa savored the soft feeling of Chaeyoung’s lips on her skin and the feelings that she felt…She felt like she’s on cloud nine just because of a kiss on the cheek. ‘’Damn it Park Chaeyoung…always making me feel these things…’’

Chaeyoung finally let go of the kiss and muttered ‘’You finally shut up.’’

Lisa turned beet red ‘’…I should keep on rambling if it I get to receive a kiss afterwards.’’

They heard a soft click like someone took a picture of them and both girls turned their head at the source and saw a girl with a bright smile and walking quickly towards them.

‘’I swear if this is another hater I think I’m going to throw a punch’’ Chaeyoung growled and when the girl finally is in front of them, she squealed ‘’OMG! YOU’RE LISA AND CHAEYOUNG FROM BLACKPINK!’’

Chaeyoung cringed at the loud voice but inwardly she was thankful that it was a fan‘’Say it much more louder gir-‘’ Chaeyoung was cut off by Lisa slapping her hand to . Chaeyoung scowled, ‘’déjà vu much?’’

‘’Yes we are’’ Lisa grinned at the squealing girl and just like that, she remembered the love of their fans outweighing the hates she gets from the haters. The girl then glanced at Lisa, a bit of concern on her features ‘’Are you uhm…okay? Your eyes seems puffy…did you cry?’’

Lisa felt her eyes soften and smiled at the blink ‘’It’s nothing. You shouldn’t worry about it.’’ The girl’s concern was still there and Lisa was about to reassure her even more but she felt a stinging pain in her hand

‘’Ouch!’’ Lisa shouted and letting go of Chaeyoung ‘’Did you just bit me?!’’

‘’No I just used my superpowers to do that’’ Chaeyoung said in sarcasm. Lisa glared at her ‘’That hurt you know!’’

‘’If you didn’t cover my mouth then you will not feel the wrath of my teeth.’’

‘’I did that because?!’’ Lisa couldn’t continue because the girl was still there looking at them in amusement

‘’Because what?’’ Chaeyoung challenged her

‘’Urgh you’re so infuriating!’’

‘’The feelings mutual then’’ The maknae line started to have a glaring contest until a giggle cut them off.

‘’Wow’’ The fan giggled ‘’You two really do bicker at the smallest thing…that’s so cute’’

Chaeyoung raised her eyebrows and was about to speak but Lisa spoke fast. Maybe rapping helped her in that part. ‘’So, I assume you wanted to take a picture?’’ Lisa smiled and the girl nodded furiously as she took out her phone and readied the camera.

Lisa felt a vibration at her pocket and saw their unnies texting them

Chichu: Yah Lalisa where are you guys?! It’s almost night and both of you are not home yet!

Lisa blinked and glanced at the windows of the mall and indeed it was already night. Just how long were they at the mall? It seems so fast

Limario: We’re at the mall

Chichu: Just the two of you?!

Limario: Obviously unnie (rolling eyes)

Chichu: Yah! How dare you take advantage of our schedule! You probably persuaded Chaeyoungie!

Limario: Please unnie, both you and Jennie will do the same if you were in my position.

Chichu: ……

Whatever just go home already. Jennie is dead tired at the couch and I can’t carry her

Limario: Wow, you really need to lift some weights unnie

Chichu: Shut up. You better bring home some chicken or I’m going to ignore you for the rest of our career.

Lisa rolled her eyes and just closed her phone ‘’They’re home?’’ Chaeyoung asked and Lisa sighed sadly ‘’Sadly yes…’’ Chaeyoung looked at her and suddenly the girl said ‘’Okay camera’s ready!’’

Lisa felt relief when Chaeyoung reluctantly started to face the camera but sighed inwardly when she heard her whisper ‘’Let’s just take this damn photo and get it over with’’

Lisa pinched Chaeyoung who yelped loudly and glared at Lisa angrily and Lisa stuck out her tongue at her. The fan took the picture and squealed ‘’God you guys are so cute!’’ The fan looked at Chaeyoung’s playful glare at the camera and giggled. ‘’Thank you guys so much for the opportunity! I will always love and support you guys! Saranghae!’’

Lisa chuckled and waved bye to the fan and sending her own love.

‘’So can we go home?’’ Chaeyoung stated and Lisa yawned, she felt rather drained today.

‘’Sure…’’ Lisa said but then she remembered something ‘’Yah!’’

Chaeyoung looked at her with a tired face ‘’What now?’’

‘’The bet! How can we know who the winner is?!’’ Lisa pouted, she really wanted to be Chaeyoung’s cuddling buddy for a month…She would probably be able to sleep every night in peace if that happens and Lisa couldn’t wait for that.

Chaeyoung grunted and just grabbed Lisa’s hand and dragging her towards the exit of the mall where their manager is waiting for them.

‘’Chipmunkkkkkkk~’’ Lisa drawled out ‘’The betttt!!’’

‘’We don’t have to do it.’’

‘’But why?’’

‘’I’ll be your cuddling partner for a month’’ Chaeyoung stated like the bet already happened.

‘’Huh?’’ Lisa asked confusingly since their trip to the arcade was cut off short. ‘’But why?’’

Chaeyoung stopped for a bit and glanced at her ‘’Because I ing want to’’ She said fiercely before gripping Lisa’s hand even tighter so that the conversation is over ‘’Now let’s go. I want to rest’’

Lisa stayed quiet and just let Chaeyoung drag her towards the exit. The older girl’s warm hands enveloping hers as if protecting her from any harm; Lisa looked at the back figure of Park Chaeyoung and felt herself blush. Even though Chaeyoung has been going on a mean streak, she is doing it rather in a good way. ‘’Besides,’’ Lisa thought fondly as she returned the squeeze of her hand to Chaeyoung ‘’Rude Chaeyoung is kind of cute and sweet just prideful.’’ And Lisa also realized one more thing

Park Chaeyoung can really be a perfect boyfriend


‘’We’re home’’ Lisa said cheerfully while Chaeyoung just grunted, her own body radiating off tiredness

‘’Finally! What took you guys so long?!’’ Jisoo made herself known and the maknae line could see she just finished washing her own body judging by the wet hair.

‘’So how’s Running Man like?’’ Lisa asked excitedly

Jisoo began to grin deviously ‘’Oohhh you guys are going to love Jennie when you watch it’’ She snickered

They both raised their eyebrows ‘’Why?’’ Chaeyoung asked

‘’You’ll see’’ Jisoo cackled ‘’And speaking of Jendeukie, can you carry her to her room Lisa? After she washed off she laid at the couch instead of her room and fell asleep.’’

‘’Why me?’’ Lisa pouted

‘’Because I said so.’’

‘’I’ll do it.’’ Chaeyoung said and the two girls looked at her

‘’But you’re tired Chaeyoungie…’’ Jisoo stated

‘’I don’t want my girlfriend to get tired even more’’ Chaeyoung said bluntly and Jisoo widened her eyes ‘’W-what?!’’

Lisa blushed and giggled ‘’You’re really taking this boyfriend thing seriously’’

Chaeyoung scoff ‘’Whatever. Just so that you won’t say I’m the worst boyfriend ever.’’ She then walked out to the living room ‘’I’m just going to wash up and then I’ll go straight to your room.’’

‘’What!?’’ Jisoo shouted but Chaeyoung already went away so she turned her attention to the smug looking Lisa ‘’Just what did you do Limario?!’’

‘’I did nothing’’ Lisa said innocently ‘’Just that she’s my cuddling buddy for a month’’

‘’And you did that how?’’

‘’I really wasn’t expecting for her to take my boyfriend joke so seriously but’’ Lisa grinned ‘’It’s the best joke I have made so far’’ She laughed before going to her room leaving a still shock Jisoo

Jisoo opened her phone and saw an update from the blinks.

Chaelisa are so cute guys! Finally we have an update about them! They're like a bickering couple when I saw them earlier and I could have sworn that Chaeyoung kissed Lisa's cheek...But I was getting my phone to picture them before I could clearly see it. Anyways have a Chaelisa night everyone!

Jisoo looked at picture wherein Chaeyoung was glaring at Lisa who stuck out her tongue and another picture with their face close to each other‘’Damn that Limario either has the worst luck…’’ She sighed in dismay, looks like she has to resist a month long cuddling of Chaelisa probably every night. ‘’Or the best luck’’ At least they won’t be clingy every hour…

Chaeyoung arrived at the living room and saw Jennie sprawled around the couch and snoring softly. ‘’Aish…just what did you guys do for you to knock yourself out on the couch?’’ Chaeyoung stated before grunting as she started to lift Jennie in bridal style

‘’Why didn’t you went to your room stupid wifey’’ Chaeyoung muttered as she made her way towards Jennie’s room. She felt Jennie snuggle to her and was surprise when she opened ‘’Because I was waiting for you’’

Chaeyoung was surprise at the reason ‘’You know that I’ll always come back safe and sound because of our managers.’’ She then let out a small shout of frustration while opening Jennie’s door. Jennie was a bit heavy and Chaeyoung looks like she needs to go to the gym soon.

‘’You never know’’ Jennie drawled out and sighed comfortably when Chaeyoung laid her down to her bed.

‘’You better go to sleep then’’ Chaeyoung said, somehow she’s soft with Jennie…’’You guys looked like you had a tiring day’’ She stood up ‘’Good night wifey’’

Jennie pouted and held Chaeyoung’s wrist to stop her from walking away ‘’Cuddle with me my hubby…’’ She opened her eyes sleepily and started giving her the puppy eyes

Chaeyoung’s eyes twitched, like how is Jennie so charismatic and savage yet so cute at the same time? Somehow she resisted it by remembering her promise to Lisa ‘’No can do wifey’’

‘’But why?’’Jennie asked in confusion since usually when she asked Chaeyoung for a cuddle she never refuses.

‘’I’m going to cuddle with Lisa every night for a month’’ Chaeyoung answered

That seems to awake Jennie a bit ‘’What?! But why?!’’

Chaeyoung twitched her eyebrows in an irritated way like what’s the matter with cuddling with one of their members?

 ‘’Because I want to.’’

Jennie scowled ‘’What do you mean you want to? Is she more important to me?!’’

Chaeyoung looked at the scowling Jennie with narrowed eyes. She leaned closer to her face and Jennie is still scowling at her, hating that idea of hers.

‘’Why do you have to do that? You always cuddle with me, what changed?’’ Jennie crossed her arms angrily.

Chaeyoung sighed and did what she did to Lisa to shut her up. She kissed Jennie in the cheek and lingering it there. Jennie’s eyes widened, it’s rare for Chaeyoung to initiate a kiss and she immediately knows that she loves it when the younger girl makes the first move.

Chaeyoung let go of the kiss and whispered ‘’Now go to sleep wifey…You had a tiring day’’ She said it so softly like her rudeness of the day was not there at all ‘’All of you are important to me…now sleep’’ Chaeyoung started humming a song to make Jennie fall in a deep slumber and it worked immediately.

Jennie felt her eyes closed slowly, the day’s event and Chaeyoung staying just so she could sleep made her feel warm and sleepy again. ‘’I love you Chaeng’’ Jennie’s last thought before she finally went to sleep, Chaeyoung’s honey voice humming to her lulling her to sleep and into dreamland

Chaeyoung brushed Jennie’s hair and put her blankets around her before walking away to wash up and go to Lisa’s room to cuddle with her.

‘’Welcome aboard’’ Lisa grinned, opening her door to welcome Chaeyoung in her pajamas.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes ‘’This is a room not a plane Lisa.’’ She said bluntly and Lisa pouted, closing the door when Chaeyoung laid at her bed. She smiled at the comfortable older girl and thank the heavens above for Chaeyoung suddenly agreeing to her conditions even though they didn’t did the bet.

‘’Though I do still wonder why she agreed to it even if we didn't played the game…’’

‘’So are we going to sleep or you’re just going to sleep standing there?’’

Lisa laughed lightly and jumped at her own bed with Chaeyoung saying ‘’Oomphf’’

‘’Let’s go to sleep then’’ Lisa grinned while Chaeyoung grunted ‘’You didn’t have to jump at me though…’’ She said tiredly

Lisa closed the lights and laid underneath the covers, another warm body joining her and she smiled since it was the warmth she’s always searching everyday. Lisa sighed in contentment ‘’I hope this moment last forever…’’

Lisa felt arms wrapped around her waist and her heart beats faster at that action ‘’C-chipmunk? What are you doing?’’ She squeaked

‘’This is cuddling right?’’ Chaeyoung snarkily said and tightened her hold to Lisa ‘’Just go to sleep already. This day has been tiring’’ She muttered, closing her eyes and inhaling Lisa’s natural scent. ‘’She always smells good’’ Chaeyoung thought and that alone made her feel sleepy even more.

Lisa nodded slowly and felt herself even calmer, tangling her legs with Chaeyoung’s and closing her eyes. ‘’I love you chipmunk…’’ She said softly and she felt Chaeyoung grunt before evening out her breathing. Chaeyoung’s breath warming her neck and her light snoring finally lull Lisa to sleep but not before leaving one last thought

‘’Best joke ever’’


So one long chapter for you guys! I already thought of an ending for this story but don't worry, there are more moods for our dear chipmunk. I hope Chaelisa fans are satisfied with this! One small spoiler is that Chaesoo will get its comeback. Not sure what chapter but I know Chaesoo fans will love it!

Note: There are still no endgame pairing since this is story is a fragment of my thoughts of Chaeyoung's different moods but who knows? I might put up an endgame pairing but heck it's hard because it's hard to choose HAHHAHA So there is a chance there might be no endgame pairing. That's all so I hope you guys liked this long chapter!  Thank you for all your comments and supports! Please await for the collab of Blackpink and Dua Lipa!