Jealous Chaeyoung Pt. 2

Mood Pill

Jealous Chaeyoung Pt. 2

Jennie woke up and stretched her arms, blinking sleepily. ‘’Another day and finally I’m free from my schedules right now’’ She mumbled to herself. She slightly scowled remembering Jisoo hogging Chaeyoung the other day but this time, she will be the one who will be with Chaeyoung since the other two will be going away for their own solo schedules.

She stood up and started to tie her hair in a messy bun as Jennie started making breakfast for her and her hubby since the other two will go away rather early, probably going to eat outside too.

‘’I hate my life’’ Jennie heard someone mumble

Jennie chuckled ‘’This is an idol’s life, you should have get used to it by now’’

Lisa pouted ‘’I miss my chipmunk already’’ Lisa latch onto the sleepy Chaeyoung who yawned and kept rubbing her eyes sleepily

‘’Good morning to you too Lisa…’’ Chaeyoung glanced at Lisa’s casual outfit ‘’Oh another schedule?’’

Lisa nodded, her head on Chaeyoung’s neck ‘’I miss you…’’

Chaeyoung giggled ‘’I miss you too. You better get going though, you have a tough day ahead’’ She kissed Lisa’s forehead in which Jennie clicked her tongue at that ‘’Yah let’s eat already hubby.’’

Chaeyoung looked at Jennie and suddenly smiled, letting go of Lisa and clinging to her ‘’Yes wifey~’’

Lisa blinked and looked at Chaeyoung strangely ‘’Is is the pill again?’’

Jennie was surprised when Chaeyoung clung to her ‘’Let’s…eat then I guess’’

‘’I better get going too though, Jisoo unnie left pretty early so I got to go’’ Lisa sighed before frowning at the sight of Jennie’s hidden smirk ‘’Bye Lisa, take as much as time as you need’’ Jennie said sweetly

Lisa huffed before leaving the dorm to finish her own schedule

‘’Delicious as always wifey’’ Chaeyoung exclaimed ‘’I can’t wait for the Sprite Water event!’’ She said excitedly ‘’We will play with other people with water guns!’’

Jennie laughed at how childish Chaeyoung is acting, reminding her that she is still a maknae ‘’Not only that, Doohwan will also be there to guest’’

Chaeyoung frowned ‘’But you’ll stick with me right? I’m your hubby after all’’ She said almost haughtily

Jennie raised her eyebrows ‘’Is she?’’ Her lips curled up in a smirk before deciding to test the waters ‘’Hmmm I don’t know hubby’’ Jennie said in a teasing tone ‘’He is pretty cute though, I might stick with him just for a tiny bit’’ She watched in fascination to see Chaeyoung narrowing her eyes at her, her face getting a bit red and the spoon she was gripping was probably getting hurt if it was alive.

‘’I dare you to’’ Chaeyoung frowned and crossed her arms

‘’Oh I will if you dare me to’’ Jennie said with twinkling eyes. Chaeyoung suddenly stood up, slamming her one hand at the table

‘’Stop’’ Chaeyoung growled and grabbed Jennie’s hand and pulled her closer to her face ‘’Don’t…you…. dare get close to him’’ She emphasized it very clearly

Jennie suppressed a grin and just when Chaeyoung was like about to swoop and claim Jennie’s lips, Jennie pushed her away quick, a teasing grin on her face ‘’Okay if you say so’’ She giggled as she finally figured out Chaeyoung’s strange mood. ‘’That’s why she always clung to Jisoo-unnie but now that she’s not here…’’ Jennie’s eyes gleamed with a knowing look ‘’I will be the one who will she clung to’’

Chaeyoung’s in a jealous mood


‘’Give it up for Blackpink!’’

Fans roared when Jisoo, Jennie, Chaeyoung and Lisa came out, smiling and waving at people who were shouting their group name

Jennie grinned, Chaeyoung was standing close to her than normal when Doohwan was also introduced, his smile also attracting the fans.

‘’Told you he’s pretty cute’’ Jennie whispered to Chaeyoung and chuckled when Chaeyoung stood even more closer to her, her smile a bit strained as she whispered back ‘’Like I’ll let him get close to you’’

Jisoo frowned seeing Chaeyoung close to Jennie while flashing a fake smile to Doohwan, and judging from Jennie’s smirk, she knows what Chaeyoung's mood is and will probably take advantage of it

Jisoo shrugged, Chaeyoung will probably get over it as soon as this event finishes and she will come right back to Jisoo since Chaeyoung seems to cling to the eldest which is her. Then she clung to Jennie when she has another schedule. ‘’Okay Jisoo you just need to be yourself and time will fly fast soon’’

‘’Unnie~’’ Lisa whispered to her ‘’Why does chipmunk seems to cling to Jennie…Is she being clingy again?’’

Jisoo decided to spare some mercy to the maknae and finally decided the situation to her ‘’No Limario, Chaeng’s in a jealous mood and it appears that she’s jealous of Doohwan getting close to Jennie that’s why she is clingy with her.’’

Lisa dropped ‘’Wow,’’

Jisoo looked at her strangely ‘’What?’’

‘’I never thought you would say it to me directly.’’

‘’You’re so stupid sometimes’’

‘’Yah!’’

Chaeyoung was angry, no, she was pissed. Thankfully with all the training that she took, she could be a professional on hiding her true emotions as she looked at Jennie and Doohwan together, posing and smiling with the MC instructing them to the point where Chaeyoung would like to steal the mic from the MC and separate the two.

She kept on her usual smile, even though her jealousy is out of control, her love for her fans and performing is still there so at least her smile is still true right?

‘’Hey chipmunk!’’ Lisa whispered close to her, still keeping her smile as cameras flashed all around them and the cheers from the crowd making it harder for them to hear each other.

‘’Yeah Lisa?’’ Chaeyoung asked

‘’Cheer up! Don’t let them bother you, besides’’ Lisa winked at her secretely ‘’You have me’’

Chaeyoung smiled like a kid and giggled at her ‘’How could I ever forget my fellow maknae line?’’

‘’Hey you also have me!’’ Jisoo glanced at them, throwing them a pretty grin of her own. Chaeyoung felt the sudden urge to cling to Jisoo but when she looked at Jennie with her peripheral vision, another burst of jealousy came through her but Chaeyoung kept it hidden by her smiles and laughs caused by the crackheads of their group

‘’They’re such kids’’ Chaeyoung chuckled inwardly looking at Lisa and Jisoo having fun, their happy smiles also bringing a smile of her own

More minutes passed as more cameras kept flashing at them and they even promoted a bit of their mini album by dancing DDU-DU-DDU-DU. After that, water guns were handed to them as the fun part starts now.

Jennie glanced at Chaeyoung, giving her the water gun and she could see a glint on Chaeyoung’s eyes upon receiving the water gun. ‘’What is this girl planning?’’

Blackpink members squealed in surprise when water exploded from behind them, wetting them a bit. They all laughed and smiled, shooting water everywhere and sometimes at each other. Jennie watched as Chaeyoung playfully splashed Jisoo’s legs who yelped ‘’Yah Chaeyoungie!’’ Jisoo shot back at Chaeyoung who laughed at her and Lisa even decided to join the banter

Jennie let her smile falter a bit, sensing Chaeyoung’s distance ‘’Is she that jealous to be upset to me?’’

‘’Hey hubby?’’

Chaeyoung looked at her curiously ‘’Yes wifey?’’

Jennie inwardly sighed in relief ‘’So she’s not upset’’ ‘’Oh nothing’’ Jennie smiled slyly, surprising Chaeyoung by pulling her closer to her ‘’Just wanted to make sure you stay close to me’’ She whispered

‘’You seem to be comfortable with Doohwan so why should I be a third wheel?’’ Chaeyoung’s tone was monotone as she said it

Jennie giggled, she stand corrected ‘’No need to be jealous, you are my hubby, not him. Now don’t be upset’’

Chaeyoung finally smiled at her and before she could say anything, the MC said that Blackpink and Doohwan will shoot each other with their water gun in which Chaeyoung excitedly got into her position which confused Jennie.

Chaeyoung deviously grinned before quickly replacing it with an innocent smile. As the MC said start, her eyes turned sharp and aimed her water gun at one part of Doohwan where the sun doesn’t shine. Doohwan was startled making all of the Blackpink members laugh at his reaction.

Jennie apologized at him in which Doohwan let it be. Jennie nudged at Chaeyoung who also apologized but her eyes are telling something different as Jennie finally realized Chaeyoung’s intention. She smiled, thrill rushing to her with the knowledge of Chaeyoung being jealous at Doohwan for being close to her which is not her choice but still.

Park Chaeyoung is jealous and she got revenge by shooting at Doohwan’s private part in which they all cracked up until they went home to their dorm

‘’Nobody takes what’s mine’’ Chaeyoung whispered to Jennie before quickly changing her wet clothes after having some fun with the crowd shooting water at each other.

Jennie smirked ‘’And you’re mine also’’

Jennie saw a quick notification on her instagram and there she saw Chaeyoung’s recent post. She laughed at the comments where Chaennie warriors were celebrating, some saying Chaeyoung finally posted something about the two of them and for Chaeyoung finally being brave enough. There she saw a picture of them in their Sprite waterbomb festival but what captures Jennie’s heart the most is the caption.

‘’My wifey’’

Jennie quickly went to Chaeyoung’s room who was still using her phone, smiling triumphantly seeing blinks commenting and supporting their ship. Chaeyoung was surprised when Jennie suddenly hugged her and whispered quietly

‘’My hubby’’


Hey guys! It's been a while and finally I got my lapop fixed and posted a new chapter in this story. This story is sooo way behind Blackpink's schedule so maybe the events in the future chapter are probably random. So please bear with me and let's just enjoy seeing Chaeyoung's different moods and Jennie, Jisoo and Lisa's reaction/moments for now :) I really can't wait for Rosie's solo so I really hope they release the teaser soon! Blackpink is currently having their concert at Thailand right now and my goodness am I happy to see them performing again and with smiles on their face this time :) The start of January wasn't very nice to them but hey, they're Queens and I believe they will get through it as family :) I'll try to update more frequently but I can't promise it to be weekly :( Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for all the patience and support! I love you guys!!