Sweet Chaeyoung Pt. 2

Mood Pill

Sweet Chaeyoung Pt. 2

‘’A night stroll?!’’

Chaeyoung giggled at Jennie’s dumbfounded expression ‘’Yes wifey, I’m sure you do know what a night stroll is right?’’ She said in amusement

Jennie huffed ‘’Of course I know what it is’’ She said a bit harshly ‘’What I mean is, why are we going in a nigh stroll?’’

‘’To clear your mind’’ Chaeyoung smiled ‘’I don’t want you sleeping with problems hanging around your head.’’

‘’But aren’t you sleepy? It’s almost midnight’’ Jennie said seeing Chaeyoung’s tired eyes. Chaeyoung shook her head ‘’I’m perfectly fine. Come on let’s just go.’’

Jennie reluctantly accepted Chaeyoung’s offered hand and let herself be dragged. She watched Chaeyoung being quiet as possible and couldn’t help but smile a bit ‘’So you probably got permission from our manager. Like how the heck did you make them agree about us going out at this time of night?’’

Chaeyoung grinned and they were finally outside of their home. She looked back at Jennie and winked ‘’That’s because I didn’t’’ She said simply and led Jennie to a place that she knows

Jennie felt her jaw drop. Chaeyoung didn’t ask for permission? The Park Chaeyougn didn’t ask for permission? What was she thinking!

‘’This is going to get us in trouble’’ She thought. Not only that, it was night. It’s really dangerous to go out at night especially for idols like them. She inspected Chaeyoung’s determined expression and there she realized why.

‘’Why…’’ Jennie whispered making Chaeyoung stop walking to look at her questioningly. ‘’Why are you willing to risk a getting scolded and punished by our company just so you can cheer me up?’’

Chaeyoung raised her eyebrows at her confused but answered with a sure voice ‘’Cheering you up is more of my priority right now’’

‘’Just why hubby’’ Jennie furrowed her eyebrows. It is frustrating her to figure out Chaeyoung since she never breaks the rule even though she is a sweetheart. This time, she was being too sweet by risking everything just to cheer her up.

Chaeyoung turned around to face Jennie ‘’Because,’’ She placed her hand to Jennie’s cheeks to lift her face up. She smiled brightly ‘’I don’t want my wifey sleeping with those thoughts on her head. It pains me to see you like that and I know you need someone to remind you how special you are.’’ Jennie blushed and looked away, she can’t stare at Chaeyoung too much since it was making her heart work overtime. She shivered a bit and felt a jacket placed around her

‘’Here, this should warm you up’’ Chaeyoung smiled and held Jennie’s hand ‘’Let’s go. I know just a place to cheer you up’’

Jennie grinned softly, when she thought she couldn’t fall in love further at the girl, she just keeps on surprising her. ‘’I love you hubby’’ She whispered, pulling the jacket much closer to her body, Chaeyoung’s scent all around it completely relaxing her.

They stopped by a market and Jennie watch Chaeyoung looking around ‘’I swear it’s around here.’’ She mumbled

Jennie giggled ‘’Just tell me what you’re buying so I could help you silly’’

Chaeyoung looked at her and brightened up ‘’Aha! Found it’’ She exclaimed before going over to Jennie’s side and taking something behind her.

‘’Just what did you fin-‘’ Jennie couldn’t finish her sentence because her eyes twinkled in happiness when she saw her favorite food at Chaeyoung’s hand.

‘’Milk ice cream’’ Chaeyoung grinned and went to the cashier ‘’Your favorite’’

Jennie squealed loudly causing Chaeyoung to cover while holding her laugh ‘’Shhhh we don’t want anyone to recognize us’’ Chaeyoung said biting her lips to desperately hide her laughter seeing Jennie acting like a kid. Jennie stared at Chaeyoung with a happy smile and nodded, obediently quieting down and jumping a bit. Chaeyoung shook her head and grabbed Jennie’s hand to lead them towards the cashier. Thankfully Chaeyoung also bought them their mask so people won’t recognize them too much.

‘’She really prepared this just for me’’ Jennie smiled, she swore her cheeks would hurt from smiling tonight. Looks like Chaeyoung is doing a great job cheering her up

‘’Thank you and please come again’’ The cashier smiled sleepily and handing them the ice cream, clearly not recognizing them.

Chaeyoung nodded and thanked the cashier before walking out of the market. Chaeyoung decided to walk Jennie to the park nearby since the city lights there are great. She noticed the sudden silence of her companion so she looked back.

Her heart fluttered when she saw Jennie looking intently at the ice cream Chaeyoung was holding and even sticking out her tongue in concentration as if it would open up by itself. Chaeyoung stifled her laughter and continued walking ‘’Such a kid’’ Chaeyoung thought. Like how could anyone judge Jennie too much? They always think that’s she’s a due to her looks and even being savage too. It saddens Chaeyoung that Jennie gets judged by her looks and one wrong move, people will think she’s unprofessional. 

''Jennie is very kind and passionate about what she loves. I just hope that everyone knows that'' Thankfully many people supported on Jennie but not all people since this is reality, there will always be someone who doesn't like you. From time to time, Chaeyoung saw Jennie reading through some hateful comments about her and she just watched as Jennie works even harder to improve herself and even sometimes overworking herself too.

Ever since she was trainee, Jennie was the one who helped Chaeyoung through all her mistakes. Whether it be dancing, singing and even modeling. Jennie was always the first who helped her through it all. She is thankful for her wifey ‘’And I’m going to make sure she feels appreciated’’

‘’Can we eat now?’’ Jennie’s pout snapped Chaeyoung out of her musing. Chaeyoung chuckled at her wifey and looked at her with adoration ‘’We can eat now, we’re here’’ She said as she stopped walking in a grassy area

Jennie blinked and looked around, she didn’t notice Chaeyoung was taking her somewhere since she was focusing too much on the milk ice cream Chaeyoung has. She blushed in embarrassment and stared at the view ‘’Wow’’ Jennie whispered, showers of lights coming from buildings illuminated the dark night. The stars sharing their own light as well at the sky, creating a perfect view for relaxing ‘’When did Chaeyoung discover this?’’

‘’I discovered this place when I was a trainee’’ Chaeyoung shared, unknowingly answering Jennie’s question ‘’Whenever I feel down and needs some fresh air, this is where I go to’’ Chaeyoung smiled ‘’The view always calms me down and cheered me up the next day…’’ She looked at Jennie who was listening intently at Chaeyoung

‘’And I was hoping it would cheer you up too’’ Chaeyoung smiled, handing Jennie her ice cream.

Jennie smiled softly at the sweet girl in front of her, her heart swelling because of her efforts in cheering her up. She accepted the ice cream and gave a shy gummy grin ‘’Thank you…’’ Only Park Chaeyoung can make her whipped like this

Chaeyoung smiled back, staring back at Jennie like they were the only people in the world

‘’You’re always welcome my wifey’’


‘’God I would never get tired of milk ice cream’’ Jennie exclaimed after finishing up the ice cream by herself.

‘’I knew milk ice cream was all it takes to cheer you up’’ Chaeyoung joked making Jennie slap her arm playfully

‘’I’m still upset you know’’ Jennie pouted. Chaeyoung chuckled and brushed Jennie’s lips with her fingers.

‘’W-what are you doing?’’ Jennie stuttered. Chaeyoung raised her eyebrows ‘’You got some leftover ice cream left on your lips’’ She answered in a matter-of-fact tone before putting the said finger to . ‘’It is quite delicious’’

Jennie shook her head to get rid of dirty thoughts seeing Chaeyoung do that so she cleared and just stared at the view instantly calming her down. She is still a bit upset but with Chaeyoung cheering her up, she felt a lot better than before. ‘’Hey hubby’’ She called out

‘’Hmmm?’’

Jennie heard some scuffling and decided to ignore it ‘’I just really want to thank you for doing all this for me.’’ Jennie said ‘’I’m really thankful that I have you in my life and no one has ever done this kind of thing to me. No one ever risk so much for me’’ Jennie said softly before taking a deep breath as she will finally release her stress and pent up frustrations.

''You can open up to me'' Chaeyoung said softly seeing Jennie struggling in getting her words out of . She put a hand on Jennie's shoulder and squeezing it to give her support

‘’I never opened up like this’’ Jennie chuckled, somehow the atmosphere between the two of them just seems so comforting and relaxing that it made Jennie open ‘’Normally I would have kept it all to myself. Being anxious every time we’re going out, wondering if I did good enough. If my talents impressed many people…If I’m pretty enough to look good all the time…If I make other people happy…I always do my best and sometimes I wondered if it is appreciated’’ 

Jennie felt tears pricking up her eyes as she said all of thoset things ‘’I…I’m sorry’’ Jennie chuckled ‘’I really never opened up to someone…I hate feeling vulnerable.’’

‘’Until now that is’’

Jennie finally moved her teary eyes to Chaeyoung who was holding a big white flower in her hand while smiling. ‘’I will always listen to my wifey’’ She said sweetly before gently putting the flower to the side of Jennie’s head before wiping the tears from her wifey’s eyes. ‘’And to answer your questions’’

‘’You always do your best Jennie, sometimes overworking yourself too much not for yourself, but for the people around you. Your family, friends, our blinks and of course us’’ Chaeyoung smiled ‘’Your talents are way over the line of just being average. Your rapping skills are lit, your singing are on point, your dancing’’ Chaeyoung chuckled ‘’Your dancing is just too hot for others to handle’’ She winked effectively making Jennie blush a bit ‘’Your modeling is just…perfect. Like if I were the photographer I would be in awe too much at your beauty’’ Chaeyoung held Jennie’s cheek like it was delicate and scanned her face ‘’You’re really appreciated by not only by our fandom, but by us also.’’ Chaeyoung felt herself getting lost at Jennie’s beauty because she was staring at her to empashize her point ‘’You’re…’’ Chaeyoung couldn’t continue what she was saying as she was speechless

‘’I’m?’’ Jennie whispered

‘’…beautiful’’ Chaeyoung finally muttered out. Jennie felt time stopped between them and she finally processed what Chaeyoung was saying. She didn’t know why but she started crying even more. She felt herself get pulled in a hug, a tight hug with a comforting hand rubbing her back.

‘’I’m always here wifey…’’ She heard Chaeyoung whispered sweet nothings to her making her cry even more ‘’We…I appreciate you. Ever since you came into my life, you helped me through my downs and have been there for me in my ups. This Jennie Kim will always have a place in my heart, and I want to make sure that you do feel special and appreciated’’

‘’Oh Chaeyoung’’ Jennie hugged back just as tightly if not, even tighter ‘’Why are you making me fall even deeper to you?’’ The younger girl’s scent enveloping her as Jennie released the heavy weight within her in the form of tears.

After a few minutes of crying, Jennie finally calmed down making Chaeyoung let go of the hug, her shirt now wet with Jennie’s tears

‘’I…’’ Jennie blushed ‘’I’m sorry for crying on your shoulder’’

‘’Well I’ll be your crying shoulder~’’ Chaeyoung sang. Jennie giggled at the song and looked at Chaeyoung adoringly ‘’God I love this girl’’

She was about to say those three words but Chaeyoung suddenly pulled out her phone and smiled even wider ‘’Look wifey’’ She said excitingly ‘’You’re trending!’’

Chaeyoung showed her phone to Jennie who looked at it and felt her heart swell. She was indeed trending and some even saying that even though they lost, Jennie was the star of the show. They even want more variety shows featuring her.

‘’W-wow’’ Jennie exclaimed ‘’I…I didn’t know that they would love it so much’’

‘’Running Man’s stock will be going up because of my wifey’’ Chaeyoung cheered ‘’I’m so proud of you, I won’t be surprised if you are offered another show’’

Jennie looked at the proud-looking Chaeyoung with a matching wide smile ‘’I can’t believe it…’’

Chaeyoung looked at her and asked ‘’Do you want to see a beautiful person?’’ Jennie looked at her curiously and nodded slowly

Chaeyoung held up her phone and smiled ‘’This is her.’’

Jennie looked at the phone and couldn’t stop the blush taking over her face. There on Chaeyoung’s phone is her own reflection. She must have used the camera’s front cam and faced it towards her.

‘’Oh hubby…’’

Chaeyoung put out her phone and grabbed Jennie’s hand squeezing it ‘’Believe it…you’re appreciated and loved. Don’t ever think negatively’’

Jennie squeezed back, smiling and started leaning forward

Chaeyoung’s eyes widened, she felt a pair of lips touching her cheek and Jennie just lingered it there like she was pouring out her feelings.

Jennie leaned back and whispered ‘’I just have the best hubby ever.’’ Chaeyoung touched her cheek, still stunned at Jennie’s rare action ‘’I love yo-‘’ Jennie was cut off by her own yawn. ‘’Damn it, cut off again’’

Chaeyoung snapped out of her trance because of the yawn and smiled softly ‘’Glad I could cheer you up, now’’ Chaeyoung turned around and knelt down ‘’Let’s go home. I’ll carry you’’

Jennie blinked ‘’But why?’’

‘’You’re sleepy’’ Chaeyoung chuckled ‘’Don’t worry I work out. I can carry my wifey easy peasy’’

Jennie sighed ‘’I’ll confess someday…’’ She let her body fall and Chaeyoung caught her easily. Jennie breathed in Chaeyoung’s soft hair

‘’Just not now’’


Jennie groaned softly when she felt a soft mattress hitting her back. She opened her eyes groggily seeing Chaeyoung with sweats around her and panting a bit. ‘’I…we’re home?’’ She watched Chaeyoung wiped away her sweats and took a deep breath ‘’I must have fallen asleep..’’

‘’Phew, that took longer than I thought’’ Chaeyoung murmured and looked at Jennie. She was surprise to see her sleepily looking at her ‘’Oh you’re awake’’ She giggled ‘’Sorry, was it a rough landing?’’

Jennie shook her head, seriously this girl is too kind for her own good. She can’t imagine Chaeyoung doing this to someone other than her…Jennie needs to make a move, and fast. ‘’But that stupid mood pill…it’s hard to figure out Chaeyoung’s true feelings because of that stupid pill’’ Thought Jennie has to admit, if it wasn’t for that pill, she wouldn’t experience this.

‘’Hubby…’’ Jennie whispered making Chaeyoung look at her curiously ‘’Cuddle with me? Please?’’

Chaeyoung could practically feel Jennie’s pleading eyes that almost made her say yes but her promise to Lisa is still lingering in her. ‘’I’m really sorry wifey, I have a promise to keep to Lisa.’’

Jennie felt a pang of hurt that even after all of Chaeyoung’s effort to her, Chaeyoung still chose to keep her promise to Lisa. Jennie took a deep breath to calm herself down ‘’Chaeyooung really never breaks her promise to someone…A thing that makes me fall even harder to her but at the same time pains me too.’’

Chaeyoung saw Jennie’s saddened face and thought up something ‘’Wait here’’

Jennie seems confused but let her be. ‘’When will the day come when I have Chaeyoung all to myself?’’ Jennie gritted her teeth in frustration.

‘’Lisa…Jisoo…’’

Jennie scowled a bit. She really loves her members so much but sometimes, they are also the wall for her to have a relationship with Chaeyoung. ‘’I will win.’’ Jennie said in a determined voice ‘’I will win Chaeyoung’s heart. She’s my hubby, and I’m going to make that nickname into a reality’’

‘’I’m back!’’

Jennie saw Chaeyoung holding her guitar with a cheeky grin. ‘’Mind if I serenade you?’’ Chaeyoung said jokingly.

‘’As long as you’re mine, I don’t mind’’ Jennie flirted

Chaeyoung seems surprise at that and chuckled. Though it’s not the sweet chuckle that Jennie was used too, it was…rather deep. Chaeyoung’s shining eyes suddenly turned dark, she leaned forward to Jennie and smirked ‘’I’m yours?’’ Chaeyoung said with a glint in her eyes purposely fanning her breath to Jennie’s lips ‘’You better work for it though, the other two won’t make sure of that’’ Chaeyoung whispered huskily before leaning back, her eyes regaining its usual light

Jennie rubbed her eyes ‘’What the …’’ She murmured and squinted her eyes as if Chaeyoung was an hallucination

‘’Words wifey’’ Chaeyoung giggled and Jennie looked at Chaeyoung like she has two heads

‘’I must be sleepy’’ Jennie muttered and heard a beautiful strum from Chaeyoung’s guitar.

‘’So what song are you singing?’’ Chaeyoung hummed and said ‘’I’m yours’’

Jennie jaw-dropped ‘’What the actual…’’ She must be really going crazy ‘’I really need some sleep.’’ Jennie muttered to herself. This night has been great and confusing, Chaeyoung’s mood suddenly switching earlier and she didn’t know if it was her imagination or if it’s real but looking at Chaeyoung right now, Jennie felt her heart melt when Chaeyoung opened and her honey-like voice rang through Jennie’s ears. ‘’An acoustic version too’’

Well you done done me and you bet I felt it

I tried to be chill but you're so hot I melted

I fell right through the cracks

And now I'm trying to get back

Before the cool done run out

I'll be giving it my best-est

And nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention

I reckon it's again my turn,

To win some or learn some

But I won't hesitate no more, no more

It cannot wait, I'm yours

Chaeyoung strummed her guitar one last time and glanced at Jennie whose eyes were closed and snoring softly. Chaeyoung smiled tenderly and tucked Jennie’s blanket to its owner, she placed a soft kiss at Jennie's forehead who snuggled to her blanket making Chaeyoung giggle at her cuteness

‘’Sleep tight wifey.’’

Chaeyoung went back to her room to place her guitar back ‘’Now to finally rest and cuddle with Lisa’’ She said to herself and finally went to Lisa’s room

There she saw the maknae sleeping peacefully though her eyes are furrowed and she kept on changing position like she was finding something. Chaeyoung smiled and patted Lisa’s head, a wave of sleepiness attacking her quick. Chaeyoung yawned and she felt a warm hand grabbing hers ‘’Where were you Chaeyoung-ah’’ Lisa drawled out.

‘’Just took care of something’’ Chaeyoung giggled, squeezing Lisa’s hand comfortingly

‘’Come cuddle with me…’’

Chaeyoung nodded ‘’I will.’’ Chaeyoung stretched a bit before readying to shut down her body ’’Tonight was rather tiring…’’ Chaeyoung thought before a smile stretched to her lips remembering Jennie's kiss of appreciation to her cheek ‘’But worth it’’

Just when she was about to lay down, she heard a thud outside the room

 Chaeyoung furrowed her eyebrows ‘’I wonder who it is…’’ She murmured. She looked back at Lisa and kissed her forehead ‘’I’ll be back soon’’

Lisa sleepily nodded before returning to dreamland. Chaeyoung started slapping herself to get some drowsiness out of her system and went out of Lisa’s room.


Hope that Chaennie warriors are well fed with this chapter! Anyways can we just say that their collab with Dua Lipa is just A B S O L U T E LY AMAZING! Like I really like how their voiced combine and really I can't stop listening to it! Let's support our queens and thank Dua Lipa for making us feel alive again with their vocals!

P.S Please support Blackpink's solo comebacks and don't forget to support Jennie's first because after that will be our chipmunk too! I can't wait also for Jisoo and Lisa's comeback! Let's stop the hates and judgements and just support them because we stan talented groups ;) YG knows what he's doing so let's just not add up to his stress (Even though we have 9 songs but still, they're queens right? ;) )