Sweet Chaeyoung Pt. 1

Mood Pill

Sweet Chaeyoung Pt. 1

Lisa woke up and still felt arms draping over her waist that made her smile. ‘’I’m really going to enjoy this Chaelisa month of cuddling’’ She said giddily before yawning, turning around facing the bare faced Chaeyoung

‘’So cute’’ Lisa commented, placing her hand to Chaeyoung’s cheek ‘’Really like a chipmunk’’ She giggled. She looked at Chaeyoung’s serene face and couldn’t help but laugh, she almost got used to rude Chaeyoung’s facial expressions that it felt really different seeing her like this now.

Lisa saw Chaeyoung leaning towards her hand which made her smile a bit, like her action is felt by the girl older than her. ‘’Chaeyoungieee~’’ Lisa sang softly ‘’Wakey wakey~’’

Chaeyoung groaned and opened her eyes sleepily. Lisa expected another rude remark from her but was surprised when a smile stretched from Chaeyoung’s lips when she opened her eyes and saw her ‘’Good morning Lisa’’ She greeted, tightening her hold to Lisa and embracing her scent ‘’Had a good sleep?’’

Lisa blushed, suddenly seeing Chaeyoung soft to her unlike yesterday felt really unexpected ‘’I-I did’’ Lisa grinned ‘’Good morning to you too my boyfriend’’ Lisa kissed Chaeyoung’s cheek, her own adoring eyes boring to Chaeyoung’s.

Chaeyoung giggled and just blew Lisa’s bangs showing her forehead ‘’Yah my forehead’’ Lisa pouted

Chaeyoung kissed Lisa’s forehead shutting her up ‘’I want to kiss your forehead dummy’’ Chaeyoung said jokingly before getting up from her bed ‘’I’m going to cook breakfast, you want to help me?’’

Lisa looked at her in shock, no one in this dorm ask her for help in cooking, yes even Chaeyoung so this is a first ‘’Me?!’’ Lisa pointed herself

Chaeyoung laughed ‘’Who else?’’ She smiled before her face turned into concern ‘’Why you don’t want to? It’s okay if you don’t want to’’

‘’No no! It’s okay’’ Lisa said ‘’It’s just that…my cooking skills is still not that great’’ She said sheepishly. Chaeyoung shook her head and grabbed Lisa’s hand ‘’I’ll be helping you, I'm your boyfriend duh so I'm suppose to help you improve yourself’’ She said in amusement ‘’Now let’s cook?’’

Lisa swore her morning couldn’t get any better so she nodded eagerly ‘’let’s go then!’’


 Jennie woke up with a sleepy yawn and stretched her body. ‘’God I feel really tired’’ She muttered. She stood up and went outside her room ‘’I wonder what’s for breakfast today’’ Jennie mused, she was planning on cooking today and have Chaeyoung help her and speaking of Chaeyoung ''I vaguely remember that I asked her to cuddle with me last night...'' but then she remembered what happened last night

‘’I’m going to cuddle with Lisa every night for a month’’

Jennie immediately rushed to Lisa’s room that she unexpectedly bumped into someone

‘’Ow!’’

Both girls groaned in pain and looked at each other

‘’Unnie?’’ Jennie said, rubbing her head in pain ‘’What are you doing here?’’

Jisoo cleared ‘’Just planning to wake up the maknaes.’’ Jennie’s eyebrows shot up ‘’Wow, Kim Jisoo waking up the other members? That’s a first’’

Jisoo scoffed ‘’Don’t push it Jendeukie’’ Jennie chuckled and together, the unnie line opened the door of the maknae and was surprised to find it empty and even cleaned up

‘’Wow, they got up pretty early’’ Jisoo said surprised

‘’Where are they though?’’ Jennie wondered then they heard Lisa shout

‘’Yah Chaeyoung stop it you’re tickling me!’’

They heard Chaeyoung laugh ‘’I didn’t know this is your ticklish spot’’

‘’You already know that! You’re just doing it in purpose’’ Lisa shouted then yelped again ‘’Chipmunk stop it! You’re supposed to be helping me cook!’’

‘’Alright alright sorry!’’ Chaeyoung giggled

Jisoo and Jennie looked at each other alarmed ‘’Lisa is cooking?!’’ Jisoo said in horror while Jennie shook her head ‘’You have got to be kidding me. Why would Chaeyoung allow Lisa to cook?’’ She mumbled and trying to solve what was happening like it was a math problem.

Both older girls went to the kitchen and what they saw made their mood turn sour; Chaeyoung was patiently teaching Lisa on how to cook pancakes, holding Lisa’s hand to guide her and slowly pour the mixture to the pan. The two being so innocently close to each other

‘’What the heck’’ Both girls muttered, their eyes narrowing at the scene in front of them

‘’There pour it slowly and let it take shape by itself’’ Chaeyoung instructed while Lisa nodded and let Chaeyoung guide her hand, a dorky grin on her face because Chaeyoung was literally backhugging her and teaching her at the same time. ‘’Literally the best boyfriend ever.’’ She side-glanced at the smiling Chaeyoung ‘’I really want to marry you chipmunk…This just feels so perfect’’

‘’You got it Lisa?’’ Chaeyoung asked, turning her head to the energetic maknae

‘’Yeah I got this’’ Lisa smiled, she felt like they’re already married and she cheered inside herself when Chaeyoung kissed her cheek and said sweetly ‘’See I told you that you could do it’’

‘’So…how do I flip it?’’ Lisa asked sheepishly and turned her head, their faces suddenly close, not noticing the sharp stares watching them.

‘’What the heck? Did Lisa put a love potion on Chaeyoung?’’ Jennie gritted her teeth in wonder why Chaeyoung was being so sweet to the maknae. Yeah she is a sweet girl even without this mood pill thing, but somehow, she's even sweeter than her normal self. Just what did Lisa do to her hubby?

Jisoo frowned and clenched her fist, she really misses Chaeyoung but the others just have to join in and ruin their moments together. Burst of jealousy sprouting inside of them watching the two maknae interact.

‘’Using a spatula of course’’ Chaeyoung joked and laughed when Lisa pouted

‘’You flip it’’ Lisa ordered while Chaeyoung shot her an amused look ‘’I thought you want to learn how to cook?’’

‘’I just want to watch you cook’’ Lisa answered ‘’How can I learn if my boyfriend doesn’t show it to me first?’’

Chaeyoung chuckled ‘’Alright alright sweet cheeks. When will my term as your boyfriend ends jeez’’

‘’Why you don’t want to be my boyfriend?’’ Lisa put her chin to her hand and watched Chaeyoung flipped the pancake perfectly

Chaeyoung hummed ‘’I don’t know’’ Then she winked at Lisa ‘’But anyone is really lucky if you are their girlfriend Lisa’’

‘’Will you be that lucky one then?’’ Lisa asked, smiling and looking at Chaeyoung’s eyes excitedly

Chaeyoung looked at Lisa surprised ‘’Me?’’ Lisa giggled and poked Chaeyoung’s sides making her yelp ‘’Yah Lisa stop it I’m cooking!’’

‘’Payback time!’’ Lisa shouted and tackled Chaeyoung’s sides ‘’Feel the wrath of your girlfriend’s revenge!’’

‘’Stop it!’’ Chaeyoung laughed uncontrollably ‘’I’m cooking! Yah!’’ She shouted and laughed again when Lisa kept attacking her ticklish spots.

Jennie couldn’t take the scene in front of them; The two laughing girls having their own world that they didn’t even notice them so she just snapped at them.

 ‘’Will you guys shut up?’’ Jennie suddenly hissed

That popped the happy bubble surrounding Chaeyoung and Lisa as both girls finally turned their head to the unnie line

‘’Oh sorry unnie’’ Lisa said sheepishly. Chaeyoung shot an apologetic look and sighed in relief when she saw the pancake not burned. She put the cooked pancake in a plate and poured another mixture at the pan.

‘’Good morning unnies’’ Chaeyoung said cheerfully, her eyes twinkling ‘’Had a good sleep?’’

‘’Just fine.’’ Jisoo said sharply

‘’It would have been better if you cuddled with me’’ Jennie crossed her arms and frowned at Chaeyoung

‘’Sorry wifey, I want to keep my promise to Lisa’’ Chaeyoung apologized. Lisa grinned and grabbed Chaeyoung’s arm while looking at Chaeyoung cutely ‘’Thank you chipmunk~ I love you!’’

Chaeyoung chuckled and shook her head at the maknae ‘’Love you too Lis.’’ She said ‘’Now how about I take over here? I’ll call you guys up when breakfast is ready’’ She grinned at them.

Lisa nodded and kissed Chaeyoung’s cheek before practically skipping towards her room to get her phone, not noticing her unnies quickly zipping towards her.

‘’Okay Limario what the heck is up with you two?’’ Jisoo said once they were out of Chaeyoung’s earshot

Lisa hummed and smirked ‘’I don’t know…Maybe Chaeyoung finally realize that she loves me more than a best friend?’’

Jennie scoffed ‘’Please, we were just away for a day and then this happened?’’

‘’What happened?’’ Lisa asked, a playful glint in her eyes

‘’You two being’’ Jennie scowled seeing Lisa with a victorious look ‘’Being ing sweet and I don’t know’’

‘’acting like couples?’’ Jisoo finished

Lisa chuckled ‘’I really don’t know, she’s just being really sweet ever since this morning.’’

‘’From rude to sweet real quick?’’ Jisoo scoffed before something ticked in their mind then silence consumed them, the three girls finally realizing what was going on.

Chaeyoung is in a sweet mood.


‘’Hello blinks!’’ The four members greeted them; They decided to do a V-live at their free day, they were at Chaeyoung’s room because after breakfast ended, Chaeyoung washed the dishes and went to her room to just laze off, and of course the three girls followed her.

‘’Hey chipmunk want to watch a movie?’’ Lisa asked, a wide smile on her face. Chaeyoung thought about it and said ‘’Why not?’’ She smiled then Lisa snuggled closer to Chaeyoung

‘’I thought we’re going to watch a movie?’’ Chaeyoung asked in amusement. Lisa just breathed in Chaeyoung’s scent ‘’Just a minute’’ She sighed in contentment, her own body relishing Chaeyoung’s warmth.

Lisa however was yanked away by Jennie ‘’Yah!’’ Lisa glared at the older girl. ‘’You’re being too close to my hubby’’ Jennie glared, grabbing Chaeyoung’s hand and gripping it tightly, and that started a bicker between the two.

Chaeyoung shook her head at the two bickering girls, her other hand holding her phone and scrolling through some of their post. She hummed ‘’I miss our blinks’’

Jisoo glanced at Chaeyoung’s phone seeing several comments about blinks missing them already. ‘’How about we do a V-live?’’ She suggested. Jisoo felt happy when she saw Chaeyoung’s delightful eyes on her ‘’That’s a great idea unnie! Let’s do a V-live’’ She said excitedly and readied her phone. ‘’You’re really the best Jichu’’ Chaeyoung said sweetly

Jisoo grinned ‘’I am the best in Blackpink after all’’ She joked. Chaeyoung laughed ‘’No you’re not’’ She joked and laughed even more when Jisoo attempted to intimidate her ‘’Stop unnie you look funny when you’re making your eyes big’’ Chaeyoung laughed

‘’Just start the V-live already!’’ Jennie grumbled

And here they are now; doing a V-live in Chaeyoung’s room in the order of Lisa, Jennie, Chaeyoung and of course Jisoo.

‘’Can’t wait to see Jensoo on Running Man’’ Chaeyoung read and clapped happily ‘’Me too! Jisoo said that we should really await Jennie’s scenes in there and I really wonder why’’ She looked at the hiding Jennie and giggled ‘’Why are you hiding wifey?’’

‘’I don’t want to talk about it…’’ Jennie whispered ‘’It’s ruining my already ruined image’’ She pouted inside her head as many people knows her as the cool and savage unnie and when they watch the episode, she is absolutely sure that all of that will drain down

‘’Oh come on unnie share us a bit of your experience’’ Lisa said excitedly ‘’Look Jisoo-unnie is controlling her laughter…in a horrible way’’ She laughed pointing at the snickering Jisoo

‘’I’’ Jisoo laughed loudly ‘’Just wait for the episode blinks’’ She winked and pointed her finger at the camera ‘’Watch it! Don’t forget to watch it!’’

‘’Jichu stop ordering our blinks around they might be busy’’ Chaeyoung scolded Jisoo playfully.

‘’But Chaeyoung-ah! So many are eagerly waiting for that episode look at the comments!’’ Jisoo pointed at the positive comments of the blinks ‘’Am I right blinks? Chaeyoung is being a mom’’ She pouted

‘’I love blinks more than you do Jichu, I don’t want them being too tired’’ Chaeyoung said seriously and Jisoo took on a pained look ‘’Just kidding’’ Chaeyoung laughed and grabbed Jisoo’s hand, intertwining them ‘’I love you all guys equally’’

Jennie and Lisa saw Chaesoo comments covering the V-live and lots of hearts, some are even saying that Jisoo is blushing

‘’Hey hubby,’’ Jennie called out Chaeyoung’s attention ‘’Can you play guitar for us?’’ She unexpectedly said it in English

‘’Of course!’’ Chaeyoung smiled, also speaking in English. It became a common thing between them like it’s a love language between the two. ‘’Let me just get my guitar’’ She said, her Aussie accent apparent in her voice.

Jennie nodded excitedly ‘’Get ready for a cover blinks and ready your recorders’’ Jennie said in English, acting like a hostess ''For we will finally see the comeback of my hubby playing guitar once again''

‘’I can’t wait for Chaeyoung to play guitar in a V-live again’’ Lisa said eagerly with Jisoo nodding in agreement ‘’One fact blinks! Chaeyoung is the one who helped me learn ukulele’’ Lisa grinned and laughed when she read the comments ‘’Yeah our chipmunk is hella sweet and a great teacher’’

‘’I’m back blinks!’’ Chaeyoung returned and held her guitar, plucking some strings ‘’Wow, it has been a long time since I’ve played’’ She cringed, her guitar was so not in tuned ‘’Let me just tune it for a bit’’

Everyone watched Chaeyoung’s concentrated face while tuning her guitar and sometimes humming as she tuned it.

‘’Chaeyoung the musician everyone’’ Jisoo chuckled making Jennie and Lisa snicker at the remark. Chaeyoung shot a playful look at Jisoo ‘’Hush I’m concentrating’’

Jisoo zipped , blinks laughing at their interaction based on their comments. Chaeyoung strummed the guitar and took on a satisfied face ‘’There all tuned’’ She said before looking at the camera ‘’So any suggested songs?’’

A flood of comments suggesting many songs that made it hard for Chaeyoung to read ‘’Slow down guys, I can’t read that fast’’ Chaeyoung giggled. ‘’All I Ask by Adele?’’ She finally was able to read

‘’I’ll try’’ Chaeyoung grinned and started plucking the tune of the song. The three members closed their eyes listening to Chaeyoung creating music with her fingers and voice. Chaeyoung opened and sang the first line, melting everyone’s heart with her honey-like voice

I will leave my heart at the door

I won't say a word

They've all been said before you know

So why don't we just play pretend

Like we're not scared of what's coming next

Or scared of having nothing left

Look, don't get me wrong

I know there is no tomorrow

The three girls were practically swooning at her, her voice being so husky and sweet at the same time, her English is just spot on and her accent adding even more uniqueness making them fall in love even more. The three saw multiple hearts from the comment section and smiled proudly at their main vocalist

All I ask is

If this is my last night with you

Hold me like I'm more than just a friend

Give me a memory I can use

Take me by the hand while we do what lovers do

It matters how this ends

'Cause what if I never love again?

The last note left Chaeyoung’s voice and her fingers plucking the last chord of the chorus part. All of them were in awe at the emotion Chaeyoung poured in it and it’s like she has her own world while singing it. They clapped in awe and expressed their amazement

‘’That was amazing chipmunk!’’

‘’Love it!’’ Jisoo said in rare English

‘’It was great hubby’’  Jennie grinned ‘’And blinks agreed too. It’s like you’re serenading us’’

Chaeyoung laughed ‘’That’s really not a serenade song. It’s a really emotional song’’ She shared, her eyes getting a bit teary.

Jisoo chuckled ‘’Same old Chaeyoung-ah guys’’ All of them giggled as Jisoo hid Chaeyoung’s eyes, looking at her fondly.

‘’Can you sing I’m Yours by Jason Mraz?’’ Jennie asked excitedly

Chaeyoung looked at Jennie and smiled ‘’Sure! I’ll even dedicate it for you’’ Jennie blushed and she is sure Chaennie warriors are active now

Chaeyoung took on a happy smile and started strumming

Well you done done me and you bet I felt it

I tried to be chill but you're so hot I melted

I fell right through the cracks

And now I'm trying to get back

Chaeyoung winked at Jennie who smiled, enjoying the attention while the other two decided to just focus at Chaeyoung’s talent though their heart was struck with jealousy seeing Chaeyoung just staring at Jennie as she sang.

Before the cool done run out

I'll be giving it my best-est

And nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention

I reckon it's again my turn,

To win some or learn some

But I won't hesitate no more, no more

It cannot wait, I'm yours

They all clapped again ‘’This is a rare cover for Chaeyoung blinks so you better recorded it and make her trend’’ Jisoo ordered them

‘’Unnie I said stop ordering them around’’ Chaeyoung laughed

‘’I think blinks will still do it without us reminding them unnie’’ Lisa commented

‘’So you’re mine now hubby?’’ Jennie suddenly said with a flirty grin ‘’You were dedicating that song to me right?’’

Chaeyoung blushed and stuttered ‘’I-it was your suggestion so I thought that I should dedicate it to you’’

‘’So…’’ Jennie grinned, enjoying Chaeyoung’s stuttering. ‘’You are mine now?’’ She stifled a laughter seeing Chaeyoung hiding her face with her guitar ‘’Such a cutie’’

‘’Jendeukie stop harassing this baby!’’ Jisoo glared at Jennie, caressing Chaeyoung like a baby

Jennie laughed and winked at the camera while whispering ‘’Yup,she is mine blinks. She literally said ‘I’m Yours’ so we should all not be blind to Chaennie. Don’t forget that.’’

‘’Jennie!’’


A few days has passed after the V-live, and it was finally the day where their episode on Running Man will be aired

Jennie was scrolling down through her phone to distract herself as the episode of Running Man featuring her and Jisoo is now starting. Ignoring her surroundings, she wore a proud grin seeing so many blinks tagging her in their recent V-live and asking her if it’s really true. ‘’Oh how I would love to answer them if it weren’t for our contract at YG’’ Jennie watched Chaeyoung stuttering and blushing as she flirted at their V-live. ‘’Still, I would never stop loving my hubby’’She glanced at Jisoo and Lisa at her left side, goofing around as always ‘’…and I won’t let them take what’s mine’’

‘’Yah Jendeukie stop using your phone! We’re supposed to watch!’’Jisoo said before coughing a bit

Chaeyoung shot a concern look at Jisoo ‘’Jichu? Are you feeling okay?’’ Jisoo just smiled and waved off her concern ‘’I’m okay Chaeyoungie, thank you for your concern though’’

‘’Yah unnie stop using your phone!’’ Lisa pouted ‘’Look Kwang Soo really knows your face!’’ She said to Jennie

Jennie rolled her eyes ‘’Yes Lisa I know, I’ve been there alright?’’

Lisa huffed ‘’Jeez what’s got you so grumpy’’ She mumbled. Jisoo snickered ‘’Just watch the episode Limario. You will know why’’ Jennie shot an annoyed look at Jisoo when she squealed in fright, like she was imitating a certain someone. 

Lisa snickered ‘’Was that Jennie-unnie?’’ She said in amusement before remembering something ‘’Oooh! I watched the trailer and saw Jennie-unnie crying! Why did you cry unnie?!’’

‘’Just watch the damn episode!’’ Jennie answered before hiding her face behind Chaeyoung.

‘’Stop teasing my wifey guys’’ Chaeyoung chuckled, patting Jennie’s head. ‘’That’s not nice’’

‘’You were really rude back then so this is a really big switch’’ Jisoo snickered. Chaeyoung looked at her confused before shrugging and looking at the screen ‘’Oh look! My wifey picked…both of your suitcases?’’

‘’Maybe because Kwang Soo is so unlucky that Jennie picked his?’’ Lisa chuckled. When it was the part of opening the suitcases, the three member laughed at their reaction when it revealed a bomb.

Lisa laughed ‘’That’s the power of our Queen of Victory?’’ She poked Jennie’s sides ‘’I am so proud of you’’

Jennie groaned and just hid even further, not wanting to retort to Lisa as it will bite her in the later on as the episode continues. Lisa raised her eyebrows sensing an absence of comeback so she asked Jisoo ‘’What’s up with her? Is this episode really that bad to her?’’

‘’Keep watching Limario’’ Jisoo said giddily before coughing again ‘’You’ll know why’’ She laughed watching everyone dancing courtesy of Jennie’s talent.

‘’HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA’’ Lisa bursted out in laughter while Jisoo was snickering, her phone in her hand taking a video to put it on her story in instagram.

‘’Wait! HAHAHAHHA Dear God HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA’’ Lisa’s obnoxious laugh rang through their living room and Jennie has to restrain herself to punch Lisa. The maknae slapped Jennie's back while teasing her ''Well that escalated real quick'' Lisa copied Jennie's confident stride before screaming in fright making Jisoo laugh even more,

Jennie groaned and hid even further at Chaeyoung’s embrace, hearing her own screams of fright in the tv. Chaeyoung looks amused and saw Jennie in a uncomfortable position

‘’Hey wifey move here a little so that you’ll be comfortable’’ Chaeyoung offered. Jennie brightened up and happily sat on Chaeyoung’s lap, cuddling with her and taking their blanket with her.

‘’Can I watch the replay again?’’ Lisa snickered ‘’Like damn that’s so funny HAHAHA!’’ She then gave Jennie a teasing look ‘’Entering the haunted house so brave and went out crying’’ Lisa frowned seeing Jennie cuddling at Chaeyoung and even giving her the finger

‘’Shut the hell up Lalisa’’ Jennie murmured, Chaeyoung’s tall structure really making her feel protected and safe in her arms. Warmth surrounding her and Chaeyoung’s breathing calming her down and making her embarrassment go away.

Chaeyoung chuckled and traced patterns to Jennie’s back to calm her down ‘’Though I have to admit that was funny’’

Jennie shot up to glare at Chaeyoung‘’Yah!’’

Chaeyoung however just grinned ‘’But you were still pretty cute’’ She complimented ‘’I bet that you’re going to trend after this episode. I won’t be surprised if you were offered again to attend a variety show’’

Jennie blushed and hid her red face at Chaeyoung’s neck ‘’Shut up…’’

Jisoo didn’t have the energy to diss the two because she’s not feeling very well so she decided to just chuckle at the episode, ignoring them. Lisa huffed and continued watching the episode too ‘’At least Chaeyoung would cuddle with me every night…’’

Night time came and Lisoo’s sour mood earlier was gone and replaced by sleepiness. ‘’Man Jennie-unnie really made me sleepy today’’ Lisa yawned while Jennie rolled her eyes ‘’Glad I could be of service’’ She said with sarcasm

Chaeyoung and Jisoo chuckled ‘’Anyways I’m going to sleep. I think I need a month’s worth of sleep’’ Jisoo said and stumbled a bit with Chaeyoung catching her, her face stricken with worry.

‘’Unnie, are you sure you’re really okay?’’ Chaeyoung asked ‘’Here I’ll carry you to your room’’

‘’But your legs are probably hurting from Jennie sitting on your lap for an hour’’ Jisoo said almost stoically reminding her

‘’Hey I’m not that heavy!’’ Jennie huffed

Chaeyoung giggled and just offered a helping hand to Jisoo ‘’It’s okay I don’t mind’’ She said rather sweetly and Jisoo blushed ‘’Even though I see her legs wobbling a bit, she is still intent in taking care of me.’’

‘’Fine’’ Jisoo chuckled and Chaeyoung grinned at her before carrying her in bridal style

‘’Whoah who knew that you could be so strong’’ Jisoo joked, her heart jumping in surprise

‘’I work out’’ Chaeyoung chuckled before looking at Lisa ‘’You can go to sleep early Lisa, I’ll be at your room later’’

Lisa smiled excitedly like a child as she nodded and kissed Chaeyoung at the cheek. Chaeyoung chuckled and started walking towards Jisoo’s room but not before taking a glance at Jennie, who seems to be saddened and embarrassed about her members seeing her at the recent episode of Running Man ‘’I wonder what my hubby’s thoughts about it…’’ Jennie thought. She is used to being the Queen of Victory on every games they played so seeing that her luck somehow drained at that show, she is nervous that she will be a laughing stock.  Jennie sighed and went back to her room

Chaeyoung frowned seeing Jennie's down expression ‘’Hmm…’’ She was so into her thoughts that she didn’t notice Jisoo staring at her. ‘’So what are you thinking?’’ Jisoo asked softly

Chaeyoung snapped out of her thoughts and smiled softly at Jisoo while looking at her. ‘’You’re so beautiful…’’ She murmured, her mind gone blank glancing at Jisoo’s perfectly sculpted face.

Jisoo blushed and her smile got even bigger, her heart fluttering like even though she heard it from so many people, somehow with Chaeyoung saying it, it felt even more special since the girl she love complimented her

‘’Thank you’’ Jisoo murmured back, they were now in her room just staring at each other. Jisoo placed her hand on Chaeyoung’s cheek, the latter’s eyes widening a bit ‘’You’re also beautiful Chaeyoungie…inside and out’’

Chaeyoung felt her heart melt at Jisoo’s rare sweet words since she always goofs off on and off cam. They just stared at each other’s eyes and Jisoo started to lean in, placing her forehead to Chaeyoung’s and closing her eyes. Chaeyoung felt her breath stop, she can’t stop her eyes from going down to Jisoo’s heart-shaped lips.

‘’Jichu’’ Chaeyoung whispered and Jisoo shivered when she felt Chaeyoung’s breath on her lips. ‘’Are yo-‘’ Chaeyoung was cut off by Jisoo’s cough

‘’Damn it’’ Jisoo thought and felt down that she was the one who ruined their moment right now.

Chaeyoung narrowed her eyes in suspicion and then she finally felt the warmth on her forehead ‘’Jichu I think you need to sleep’’ She leaned back and placed Jisoo on her bed, her arms suddenly felt numb. ‘’I didn’t notice we were staring at each other too long’’ Chaeyoung thought and cleared . She placed her hand on Jisoo’s forehead and it felt warm. ‘’Yeah you need to sleep, I don’t want you getting sick unnie.’’ Chaeyoung said in worry

Jisoo sighed and nodded. She still felt bad that she ruined the moment so she just closed her eyes so that she could sleep. However, she felt someone staring at her and she didn’t hear any footsteps from Chaeyoung. ‘’I wonder..’’ Jisoo thought then she felt soft lips kissing her forehead.

Jisoo slowly opened her eyes and saw Chaeyoung’s milky neck, her eyes turned upwards to see Chaeyoung lingering her kiss at her forehead while her own eyes are closed. Her heart skipped a beat and she smiled ‘’I’m really loving her sweet side…’’Park Chaeyoung was already sweet even without the weird mood pill, only this time, it’s amplified even more making Jisoo fall in love even more too.

Chaeyoung let go of the kiss and was rewarded by a bright smile of their eldest ‘’Go to sleep unnie. Good night’’ She said sweetly before playing with Jisoo’s hair to help her fall asleep even more.

Jisoo sighed in contentment and drawled out ‘’Thank you Chaeyoung-ah’’ ‘’I love you’’

Chaeyoung just smiled and continued playing with Jisoo’s hair until she fell asleep. When Jisoo was now asleep due to her soft breathing and snores, Chaeyoung stood up and quietly went out of her room, her own hand holding her phone and smiled

‘’Yup, this will cheer her up.’’ Chaeyoung said to herself ‘’But first,’’ She went to Jennie’s room and slowly opened the door. She grinned seeing Jennie still awake and staring at her ceiling as if she was still thinking

‘’Hey wifey’’ Chaeyoung called out ‘’Can I come in?’’

Jennie looked at her in surprise ‘’What is Chaeyoung doing here?’’ Jennie smiled a bit at Chaeyoung’s hopeful face ‘’Sure hubby, you know you can always come in anytime though’’ She chuckled

‘’Even in midnight?’’ Chaeyoung joked. Jennie giggled ‘’Yeah even in midnight’’

‘’You doing okay?’’ Chaeyoung asked, sitting down at Jennie’s bed, patting Kuma at the head, the dog stretching and enjoying the attention

‘’You came here to ask me that?’’ Jennie asked surprised at the question. Chaeyoung smiled at Jennie, sincerity in her eyes ‘’Yeah I’m here for that, so please answer me honestly wifey. You can always trust me you know’’  

Jennie felt tingly at that, her heart swelling at how thoughtful of the younger girl to her and can’t help but feel special. ‘’Honestly I feel bummed about the recent episode earlier.’’ Jennie chuckled, her eyes going back to the roof of her room ‘’Like I feel that I’m going to be a laughing stock after that episode aired.’’ Jennie remembered the loud laughter of her fellow members that even though it felt nice seeing that she is the reason for their happiness but there’s a part of her that’s scared that she will be a laughing stock for everyone and might bash her for just taking the lead and making them lose.

‘’You’re not a laughing stock wifey’’ Chaeyoung frowned. Jennie looked at her and smiled, though it didn’t reach her eyes ‘’Thank I guess, at least one person didn’t think so’’

Chaeyoung stared at her and decided. She stood up seeing that Kuma is asleep and offered a hand to Jennie. Jennie looked at her curiously and Chaeyoung just smiled

‘’What is it hubby?’’ Jennie asked. Chaeyoung grinned and just took Jennie’s hand, gripping it

‘’Let’s go out for a night stroll’’


I'm back for almost a week of no updates hehez. Yeah same reason like school works, quizzes, etc. I hope you like this another side of Chaeyoung! I am thinking to end this story after a few more moods but who knows? More ideas might come coming from me and of course from you guys too :) Thank you all so much for supporting this story even though I really didn't plan on it too much so really thank you! Can't wait for the collab next week and also please keep on supporting BP even though they have few songs :( I know it's hard to have few songs but at least they have songs and they are all lit. Not only that, we also get covers from them too! So I think we should just be happy with their success even though they have like 9 songs only (Though I am also wishing for more comebacks)

P.S- Chaennie going to be strong next chapter