Chapter 3

Read My Feelings Just Like An Open Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They said nothing last to forever, dreams change in the past of years, trends come and go often, the last piece of bread was gone in 3 minutes, the last sip of wine was gone in a moment, but friendship never go out of style because true friends are there for you, and you're there for them.

"So the director said I was a " Baekhyun rolled his eyes, every time the group got to someone's place to have a talk, the one who talks first is Baekhyun and most of his stories are from his company, at this point of the night Amber, Sehun, Chanyeol and D.O are annoyed because this is the every day with us.

"Is he handsome?" Suzy said with her hands in his shoulder that makes him flinch, we know that she needs to marry someone but we didn't know she was this desperate.

"What the- NO, what's wrong with you?" Baek said as he throws her hand and take his glass and make it in one shot.

"Don't give me that look, I need to marry someone before I turn 30" Suzy said as she throws the piece of bread.

"That's in 3 years or I would have to say bye to my pastry shop" she was ripping the bread in many pieces and that made Suho mad.

"YA! STOP! You know how much was this rug?!" he was so annoyed that we were laughing so bad.

"Sooooo, what do I do with the director?" Baek got his story back and Chanyeol but a piece of bread in his mouth.

"Do that and shut the off" we laughed harder, this is our normal nights, I just needed to go to the bathroom, so when I got out from there I almost fall because of the morron of Kai who doesn't tell if he is here.

"How are you?" he said as he helped me.

"Fine, thanks" I said mocking him, he trow me glare.

"Don't! I mean your fealings" he said as we walked to the balcony to have some time for us without all the interruptions.

"I think I feel better, I swear to not get in love of him anymore and that's what I'm doing" she said as she looked to the sky.

"If the stars speak, what do you think they would say?" she asked him as she looked at the sky, Kai stared at her and smiled then look at the sky.

"Well unfortunatly I can't talk to the sky, but maybe they are there to guide you to take the best road?" he said "I know everything we see isn't what we really see" he turned to her because he heard some sobs and saw that she was sobbing so took her in his arms.

"Are you ok?" she nodded and rubbed her eyes, "I'm okay" she grabbed her phone and started typing he looked at her disbelieved.

"I can't believe that you are crying and when I wanted to make you feel better, the first thing you remeber is writing it to get it to your book, great, just great" he rolled his eyes and his bacck facing her, she just rolled her eyes on him.

"That's why you are a writer" he told her annoyed.

"I want a glass of soju" she said looking to the sky until they heard someone singing so they went inside.

Aparently Suzy was singing A Glass Of Soju drunk, and the others where just looking at her.

"I can't believe it, one said she want soju while crying and the other one is singing the song, great, it can't be worse" Kai said as he turnet to Rijin but she wasn't longer beside him, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter