Chapter 18

Read My Feelings Just Like An Open Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why I have to say sorry" Baekhyun scoffed, Rijin went to his office because it had been days since Chanyeol and he talks for days, and it pains her to see her friends be apart just by their own words.

"Baek" she was annoyed at the grumpy man, he was being a moron now.

"And what is he being here, I said once I hate him and never change my opinion" Baek mocked now, Rijin just sighed as she closed her eyes.

"Because we were together when Chanyeol told me that you haven't talk" she touched her forehead and Kris chuckled at this quarrel if it can be called like that.

"Well take your so-called boyfriend with you out of my sight" Baekhyun mocked and closed his eyes.

Rijin scoffed and stand up, Kris got alarmed but then smiled as he saw his girlfriend grab the pillow and throw to the grumpy guy behind the table.

"You're being stupid now" she walks closer and throw him the boxes of tissues that were near his desk, he was shrinking on fear, he got the angry mode out from her.

"You're really talking to me like that?" she scoffed and went to beat the hell out of him, that was Kris's time to grab his girlfriend, she was beating the guy so bad that he protect himself with his arms.

"I'm-m sorry Rijin" Baekhyun was on his knees while Rijin was in Kris's embrace scoffing hard.

"Say that to your best friend and my best friend" Rijin yelled, she sighed as she brushed her hair back, Baekhyun was so scared to her angry behavior, he was the one who knows it well beside Kai.

"You hurt them by crossing the line with your ing choose of words" Rijin was annoyed at her friend being unreasonable, she tapped Kris's torso, he released her from his embrace so she took her purse and coat to go out from her friend office, while Kris follow her until she stopped her track.

"Do it today" Rijin yelled before she takes her to leave, Kris makes a turn to look the guy on the floor.

"She gets this angry?" Baekhyun just nodded as mad, "She's worse than this" Baekhyun was shrinking and Kris brushed off the thought, to follow his girlfriend.

After that, they went to a restaurant to grab lunch, Kris had her hand in his as someone was taking photos from afar, Kris pull the chair for her and told her he needs to go to the bathroom, as he got there he made a call to Luhan and got out, by finishing lunch, he went up to her office to make sure she was safe, as he got to his own office, he scoffed.

"Well you were the one who called me here and I get a scoff?" Luhan said as he saw the giant go hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter