Chapter 27

Read My Feelings Just Like An Open Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There are some things that are thought of as fantasies or merely a dream because they're far away from our own reach, just like the starry night, they disappear in the morning. Sometimes, that's the same issue with people, the person who you want to be with will disappear when you turn away for a second, like a little mermaid who disappeared like bubbles.

"Babe" Minhee touched Kai's hand as they were on the car with Chanyeol after the gathering, they were going to the hospital but as soon they got in the car, they stayed like that for a few minutes, "Are you all right?" Kai turns his head as he heard his girlfriend voice so he smiled to her as he touched her cheek and sighed, "I'm just worried for Rijin-ie" Kai assured her but that didn't let her be less worried for him.

"Jongin" Kai turned as soon he heard his friend from behind, "What would happen to our Jinie?" Chanyeol asked with tears in his face, Kai look to his lap, he was asking himself the same question, he would never forgive himself if something happens to his best friend, he lost one best friend, he can't lose another one.

"Yeol, we need to be calm to not ruin the plan" Kai said as he turned his body to look at his friend who was on the verge of crying, "Hey man, don't cry" Kai said with a smile in his face, "We need to protect our little girl" Chanyeol nodded at him and he opens his mouth to say something but his phone ringed so when he took his phone, it was D.O calling him.

"Don't tell him that we're with you" Minhee told Chanyeol, Kai looked at him but she shrugged at her boyfriend, "Kyungsoo-ah" Chanyeol said on the most happier way to not let him know he was crying.

Chanyeol look to Minhee and Kai, then closed his eyes "I know" Chanyeol shook his head in default, "I didn't saw them, you know that I'm a different department, and this week I'm kind of busy with the extra shifts" Chanyeol looks back to Kai, "Sure, I'll tell him when I see him" Kai frowned at the tall man, "See ya Kyungsoo" Chanyeol hung up the call and sighed, Minhee was eager to know what was about the call.

"Well, he wants to have a boys night today" Chanyeol put down his phone and looked at Kai, "He told me to tell you that he wants to see us on your bar" Kai sighed and then looked to his girlfriend, "Are you going to be okay tonight?" he asked to his girlfriend who smiled to him, "I have some shifts today, don't worry" Minhee told him but she grabbed her phone and texted someone, Kai eyed her but she turned to her boyfriend.

"Tao said he would go with the boys to where are you going, so don't worry" Kai grinned at her and gift her a passioned kiss on her lips when he pulled back, she was breathless, "Babe I love when you do this" he said patting but she chuckled at him, "Babe I'm here too" Chanyeol whined on the back seat, that made the couple chuckle to him.

"Good Morning my beautiful wife" Rijin felt how a pair of fingers were her hair in sync, as the sun enters from the window making the room brighter, so she grinned while she embraced more the firm chest that she was hugging, then she felt a vibration that she knows that Kris was chuckling of her right now.

"Good morning too, my handsome husband" Rijin reply to him, Kris give her forehead a light peck as his hand was in his cheek, "Baobei, how are you feeling?" Rijin opens her eyes slowly and moves her head to look at his eyes, "I feel amazing and you?" Kris gives her a peck in her lips and pulled back to look at her.

"I feel like it was a dream but you're here with me" he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter