Chapter 1

Read My Feelings Just Like An Open Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We know that we are in love if everything reminds us of that person, like an example, the smell of fresh bread is like the first time that you went to that fancy restaurant for the first time and they offer you a fancy bread, or the smell of coffee reminds you when you take your first coffee with that person, just silly things like that is call love. It is more significant if you recreate that moment with that person because that means that both of you loved that moment together.

"Ugh" Rijin closed her eyes for a moment, she was finishing a new chapter from her new book but she which was so troubled all week because she didn't know what to write about and to add to that, she had to finish some paperwork that Baekhyun gave her from the new investment.

"Here" she opened her eyes and smiled as she saw the man who is in front of her, "I remembered that I told you to not starve" she took the mug after she tsk-ed him. "Baek, if I didn't finish this, Chanyeol will bug me until I send him something" she put down the mug and looked at him, "He's your friend, you should know him more than me" the man just laughed at her and crossed his arms.

At the same time, Kris arrived at the airport with his secretary because he was promoted to CEO but in Korea, and he needs this chance to search for his first love because he needs to get answers.

"We need to rush because we have a meeting in an hour," Tao said to Kris as he passed him his tablet with his itinerary for today, "Get the car then," Kris said as he was scrolling in his itinerary and Tao nodded, then Kris looked up and breath in, "Wait for me Rijin".

“Why the hell you take a lot of time to get here?” her friend Suzy asked her with an annoyed look, RiJin just smiled and take a seat beside Amber.

“Why is she being like that?” Rijin asked whispering because her friend is kind of drunk here.

“She said she got dumped again, just another blind date from her mother” Amber took the glass of soju from Suzy’s hand and drink it.

“Stop you are embarrassing us if he did that, is because he is a moron” Amber said annoyed, this happens 2 to 3 times per month, and everyone knows that.

“You came," her friend Kai said behind her, "I thought that you wouldn’t come” Kai said as he flicked her forehead and then kissed that spot.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter