Chapter 33

Read My Feelings Just Like An Open Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No way" Kris closed his eyes in annoyance, he just wanted a dinner with his wife but indeed, the boys wanted to hang out with him tonight so he decided to have dinner all together, everything was doing so well until Rijin decided to reveal herself as Writer Jin, what leads to a mad fan like Tao to make a lot of questions at once and Rijin just answered to all of them being glad that she had some fans who read her books.

"Tao" Xiumin said placing his fork on the table before Kris explode "It's enough for today don't you think?" Tao pouted at Xiumin remark as Rijin chuckled before looking to her husband who was more than annoyed, Rijin reached his hand "Are you all right?" Kris bring her hand to his lips and pecked "I'm far from jealous but I'm okay" Rijin pecked his cheek and smiled to him, they felt like they were in their own world until they heard an "I need to throw up" Luhan said making some gestures and Chen chuckled at the boys. 

"Leave them alone deer boy" Chen said as he shoved a piece of meat in his mouth, Luhan throw him a napkin "Don't start with me now"  Luhan said making a mocking face "Ge, your look ridiculous now, just eat" Lay said as he shoved a piece of his meat to Luhan's mouth, making everyone burst of laughter. 

After dinner, Rijin was in the kitchen baking some cookies for them because Kris asked her that to distract her, but he needed to check something that Tao send him.

"Baobei, cookies would be out in 5" Kris heard from the second floor, "I would be there in a minute, dear" Kris shouted looking the computer, apparently Tao noticed something off from Baekhyun's secretary and what he founded was some photos of her coming out from Bona's office and some pics of her in a hospital, so everything matched for him now, why Rijin was so mad at him when he hired her without telling her.

Kris closed the tab and got up to search his wife but she was on her phone in the kitchen's counter with a troubled face, so he approached her and gave her a back hug "What is doing my beloved wife?" Kris said really sweet to her, she put down her phone and faced her husband to give him a kiss which leads to them have a more passionate kiss until they heard the oven's alarm.

Kris chuckled and got off from her to get the cookies out the over, Rijin lean to the counter with a huge grin in her face looking her husband until she remembered what she saw on her phone a minute ago, she was looking to the floor thinking about what would be better to do, but she didn't know that she wasn't breathing until she felt Kris'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter