Chapter 21

Read My Feelings Just Like An Open Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't know why but if I expose the tiniest sign of weakness to them, they will try to rip me apart and drag me down, that's why they need to feel the same fear I felt from their doings.

Last week was a long week for everyone, the first thing to make it tough was Suzy and Chen relationship, Baekhyun throws a fuss about it because he protects his cousin like his little sister but knowing his little princess in dating the same man who made her cry, makes him crazy.

Then Monday comes and Kris is in his office bored with his friends, he can't concentrate on his work because he and Rijin celebrate today one month together and he wanted to give her a surprise.

Kris smile at his girlfriend's photo on his phone but heard Xiumin scoffing so he turns to him, "What?" he asked the older one and receive a smile.

"Let me tell you that your girlfriend is getting better after our last consultation" Xiumin lean back on the couch while Kris frown to him, is true his girlfriend was getting better but that doesn't stop him getting jealous each time they see each other, he opens his mouth to reply to him but close it because no words came out.

Meanwhile, Xiumin chuckled and turn to the one who was ignoring him right now, "You and I made this Rijin in a few weeks" the boy shrugged proudly and Kris cleared his throat, it was true that she make a change for good, it was for her own good.

"Noona looks good with that shoes" Tao said as he saw Kris's phone and the remain 5 boys turn to him with a questionable look, he just shrugged at his hyungs, "Tao, no offense but it sounds-" Luhan was saying but he doesn't find the words so Chen finish it for him with a 'nasty', and the boys laughed at him while the younger one frown to them.

"Cheers" the girls and Baekhyun where on Kai's bar to celebrate, Rijin made a merch with another company.

"I have a question" Amber said as she put down her glass, catching everyone's attention.

"Why is Baekhyun with us?" Baekhyun coughed at Amber's question, since the last time he makes an outburst they were awkward to each other.

"Because we took the 70% of the parts on that company" Rijin said as she placed her arm in his neck, he looks at her and chuckled in disbelieve, while the girls gasped.

Minhee cleared and took her glass, It is true that Baekhyun and Rijin take part in everyone's business but it was a minor one, but this was a huge deal.

"Next round is on me" Rijin says as she took her glass and she throws a smile to everyone.

Back at Kris office, they were reviewing some documents while Xiumin and Lay went back to the hospital, they have late shifts so they had to leave first. A half an hour later, Chen received a call and he left to answer it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter