Chapter 24

Read My Feelings Just Like An Open Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days later Rijin got out with the girls to have their regular brunch, they didn't meet since the incident in her apartment, she told the girls she was staying with Kris and don't get worried. Although everything, Kai was the one who really grew worried, she told them to let her have time to think.

"So?" Minhee asked when the waiter went off, Amber and Rijin look to themselves trying to see to which one was the question to, Minhee rolled her eyes to them while Suzy chuckled.

"You know what" Minhee grab the napkin to place it her lap and saw up again, "Rinnie first" Minhee pointed at Rijin and then grab her glass to take a sip of it, Rijin chuckled at this because she really missed her friends, Minhee being the sassy one but her best friend, Amber being the arrogant here but the cheezy one and believe it or not but she is worst than Suzy at it, and talking about her, Suzy is the maknae of the group that complete this.

"I really missed all of you" Rijin put her biggest grin in her face to them cringe at her, "Well in my defense I didn't say you guys for one week and half since that day" Rijin paused when the waiter came with their orders and continue when he left, "But living with Kris wasn't that bad, I just miss my home" Rijin look down to her lap where her hands were intertwined but a hand touched her so she looked up and saw Amber with a sad grin in her face. 

"We know that house was like your everything because it remembers you to your brother, we're so sorry" Amber took her in her embrace while Rijin sobbed, she was hiding her feelings because she didn't want to worry Kris, he was doing a lot for her so she felt like she need to hide it.

A few seconds later she felt the hug became tight, the girls got up to embrace her friend who can have a combust here "Don't worry eonni, we're here for you" Suzy said, they reminded like this for a few minutes until they felt that Rijin was fine again.

"So" Rijin said as she wipes her tears with the napkin and Amber helped her when they finish she look at the girls with a huge grin "Kris and I are going to buy a house for us and we can add whatever we want to it" she said being happy again, then she told them the what happened a few days ago in her office and what her parents do, it got the girls really mad.

"What the hell is wrong with them? You're their daughter and they still believe that woman?" Minhee smirked disbelieved, Suzy put down her fork too hard making everyone flinch, "That's unfair!" Amber chuckled at her combust.

"Well I have an announce to do" Amber cleared and hope her news changes the mood, "Chanyeol and I pick a date" Rijin was the first one to congratulate her and Amber look at her "I want you to be my bridesmaid" And Rijin started to sob again while hugging her friend.

"Wait a sec" Kai cut Rijin and try to g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter