Chapter 20

Read My Feelings Just Like An Open Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After lunch she asked Kris to drop her in Xiumin's office, the boy at first got jealous claiming she sees him more than her own boyfriend and she didn't react at this tantrum so he whined and continue driving. The ride was awkward after his tantrum, she looks from her window to Kris figure, he had one hand on the steering wheel while the other one was on his lips, when they came to a red light she pecked his cheek to his surprise and cleared his throat.

"Don't try to persuade me" Kris stop the car and make a turn to the boy's hospital, she shook her head a bit as she crossed her arms.

"I try" she shrugged mocking his words when he parked the car he spun his body to see her.

"I'm being serious Rijin" his words make her spun her body to smile to him.

"So I am" she patted his head "Don't be jealous, I only have eyes for you" she traced his cheek and he closed his eyes in disbelief, it's like she was dead to him.

"See you tonight" she leaned to peck his lips and flew out the car, he can't register her actions yet, she was like a position to him, he shook his head and start the engine to his office.

Rijin was on the waiting room for Xiumin call, but she catches with her eyes a familiar woman with a luxury bag, fur coat, dark sunglasses, annoying and noisy heels when she saw that woman spun she got who was indeed so she got up to the counter, the secretary jolted when Rijin came to read a paper, she got alarmed when she saw how bad she was shaking. 

"Are you alright ma'am?" Rijin looked up in confusion and after she registers the secretary's words she nodded.

"Doctor-r Kim haven't finished?" she stammered a bit, too much for the secretary catch it, she saw behind Rijin and saw that woman was watching Rijin's back like is going to perform a hole in her back, so the secretary smiled and circled the counter to grab her hand and motion her to her boss office, Rijin thanked her.

5 minutes later Xiumin came back from his round and saw his secretary close his door, he frowned at her and she just nodded, "What happened? The concern is written in your face" he put down what he had in his hands on the counter, she sighed.

"Miss Jin is inside, she was waiting here but a woman came and miss Jin got an anxiety attack so I put her inside" he frowned at his secretary "It was Mrs. Wu?" he asked but she denied it, he nodded and smiled at her before he dismissed himself.

As he opens the door he saw Rijin with her hands hiding her face, he sighed and closed the door to approach her, he removed his coat and placed in his desk.

"I assumed you would come tomorrow" he said as he tapped her head, she removes her hands from her face and try to take her mug but failed, Xiumin takes note of her actions.

"I tried" she say as she clap her hands "I really tried," she said in a cracked voice, "But I failed, she's in my mind all time, and every time I saw his face it reminds me from her" she placed her hands back to her face, he looked up from his notepad and saw her tearing up, he put the notepad on the table and move near of her to give her a hug.

Half an hour later after Kris came to his office, he received a call from Xiumin, he frowned at first but remember Rijin words from before so he sighed before taking the call.

"What-" Kris was ready to fight over the phone with the man but instead got cut by his friend.

"Shut it and don't make me poke your eyes" Kris rolled his eyes as he friend threat him, "What you're blabbing about" Kris lean back from his desk as Tao came to the office with his coat, he just make a hand gesture to make the younger one nodded his head to him.

He heard a sigh from the other side of the phone, so he got alarmed because he knows something is happening "What's going on?" Kris jolted from his seat, Tao takes a look to him and cleared his throat.

"Rijin is here, Kai and Chanyeol took her to the cafeteria" he can see Xiumin hand in his face, is weird heard his friend sigh, "But she had a panic attack while waiting for me" Kris widened his eyes, Tao got up and approached the desk trying to have an answer but gain nothing.

"I check and that woman was here, she's following her" Kris messed his hair in disbelieve, then he got up to catch his coat and look to Tao, "Don't leave her alone, I arrive in 10" Tao followed his boss to the exit. 

Meanwhile, Rijin was left with Kai, Chanyeol was called for surgery, they knew by Xiumin that she had another episode so they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter