Chapter 34

Read My Feelings Just Like An Open Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Darling, you think that your brother would like these flowers?" Rijin heard Kris's mother and then turned her head with a huge smile, "It's more than enough that you're coming" Rijin answered really sadly, and Kris touched her hand and assured her that they are there for her.

Last night, Rijin told Kris that she needs to go and visit her brother for his memorial, and when he told her that he would go with her she told him that he had a meeting with his father, so when he called his dad the whole plan, he asked him if they could go with them, Rijin nodded to him because her brother really liked Kris.

"We're here" Kris said and helped Rijin with the bags of food that they got for today when Rijin got out from the car she got emotional about it when she got off from the hospital that time she did have only her brother and his clothes that he was wearing, the old nurse who helped her with everything for a few months, helped her to find where to place her brother and what was available at that moment was a few hours of distance from Seoul, it maintains like that for a few years until the old lady who helped her died, so she buried her beside her brother because she was the only who helped her and didn't leave her alone all of this time.

As Rijin got out of the car she saw a woman walking out from the entrance but she can't see her face, she can swear that is Lim Bona but she can't see her face, it really panics her knowing this woman come to torture her brother after dead now, and what scared her more is knowing that she is putting her new family in danger just because of this woman obsession.

"Are you all right?" Rijin felt Kris hand in her shoulder, she just nodded him with a faint smile in her face "Don't worry, I'm here for you and hyung" Kris pecked her forehead and she smiled to him and lead the way.

"I really want to hate you both but I just miss you both" Rijin sobbed as she was pouring the soju in both graves, Kris's dad was hugging his wife who was sobbing watching her daughter-in-law crying, she can feel but can't imagine what Rijin has to pass through all these years because that woman who has an obsession.

When Rijin went to talk alone with the old lady's graves, Kris took the opportunity to have a small talk with his brother-in-law, "You know" he started as he pours more soju on the grass, "You're sister was all terrified for all these years and I really regret not being for her" he took a glass and poured more soju in it, "But I want to tell you that I married your sister because I love her and I want to protect her from everything in this world" he took the shot and then poured more soju on the grave.

"Hyung" he poured and took another shot, "I talked this with your sister, and if we're going to have a baby, we would name it in your name" Kris said and put some flowers in his grave and got up "Your sister missed you too much, Rowoon hyung", then he bowed and went to his parents to let them have a word to him.

A few minutes later, Rijin was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter