Chapter 16

Read My Feelings Just Like An Open Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone dreams of happiness, everyone desires something they don't have, that's why people tend to search for what they want for their lives because our lives never begin or end the way we want to.

"She's awake" Rijin heard Chanyeol from afar with Kai's voice, when she gained her conscious, she saw the white ceiling then she knows she was in a hospital, so she tries to get up a little to sit.

"Can you hear us?" Kai asked her, she nodded as soon she saw him with her doctor grown as well Chanyeol, Minhee, Xiumin, and Lay, apparently, they work in the same hospital but without their knowing the fact.

"You're so loud" Rijin mumbled enough for them to hear her, Minhee makes a turn because she was sobbing and Kai went to hug his girlfriend, Chanyeol sighed hard.

"You know how scared we were that our friend fainted in her office" Chanyeol told her and when he saw her tearing up, he took her in his embrace, he knows he would gain anything if he gets angry.

"We came as soon we heard about it" Lay assured her, then Xiumin placed his hand in her shoulder, and smiled.

"You have now an appointment with me if that means to tie you down for it" Xiumin told her, all these years, she refused to any type of medical help, she hated the idea.

"You really make me breakdown when I heard about it" Minhee slap her shoulder while crying, Kai and Chanyeol rolled their eyes in the back, while Rijin shrinks on her bed.

"I'm sorry, okay" Rijin yelled at her best friend, she was overdoing, they talked a bit more until some phones ringed so she was alone with Kai.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter