Chapter 30

Read My Feelings Just Like An Open Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

D.O punched some numbers from his password before getting in his apartment but as soon his door opens, he saw a pair of elegant shoes and a coat laying on the floor, so he sighed before going to his living room knowing who is in there but instead he saw no one on the sofa.

"Oh, you are here?" Luhan said with a glass of juice in his hand as he got out from the kitchen, D.O just saw him, his eyes talk more for him than himself, he saw how Luhan sit on the sofa and his feet on the table so he just sighed and go to change clothes before talking to his brother.

"Kyung-ah" D.O froze as soon he heard that "I'm hungry" his brother never called that before, his brother never came to his house before, his brother never talk to him first, until a few weeks before he started to behave differently around him so D.O closed his eyes as he felt how tears came out from his eyes.

A few weeks before, their mother had locked him in the basement of her house, since they were kids she locked them in there if she wasn't in a good mood, she torture them just because she wasn't with the man she loved and Luhan always protect him because he was the older one but he grow apart with his brother when Luhan graduate from high school, so she started to release her anger on him and it was painful and he didn't refuse because he thought it was the best, but a few weeks before Luhan rescue him and had a big fight with their mother for him, since that he started to behave different to him and gave him an apartment where he came in and out whatever he wants to.

Luhan open the door from his room and saw his brother sobbing, he didn't know what to do so he got closer and hugged him, it was the last thing he would do but in this case, his brother needs him more than anyone, D.O's tears came out instantly as Luhan embrace came to him, "Hyung" he called but his brother pull apart from the hug, "Kyung-ah, change your clothes and I would ask for a pizza or something to eat" Luhan said before he got out from the younger's bedroom.

"You're burning the meat" Minhee said getting Rijin's attention, "It would be burn if you didn't tell me to do it at the first place" Suzy whined to Minhee, Amber noted that Rijin was distracted so she put a piece of meat in her plate getting her attention, "Everything is okay?" Rijin nodded at her friend, "It's just that I'm getting emotional with the song, don't you?" Rijin said as she took her chopsticks, the others just looked at her but shrugged.

A few minutes later Kai came and kisse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter