Chapter 6

Read My Feelings Just Like An Open Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You can't give up on someone because the situation isn't the one that we planed, a great relationship isn't great because they have no problems, they're great because both people care enough about the other person to find a way to make it work.

"What are you talking about?" Minhe and Kai looked so shocked right now, after that awkward coffee with Kris, she called her best friends and went to the hospital to tell them what she heard today.

"So let me see if I get it" Kai closed his eyes and made a weird move with his hand, making the girls look at him weird, "You're telling us that he wanted to be friends again?" Kai was making assumptions about this conversation, Minhe just rolled her eyes while Rijin tsk-ed.

"It's have been a good thing that I can see you again"  he said as he made eye contact with her and she blushed at his choice of words.

"Maybe we're late for this, but I want to be close as we were at school" he said as he took his coffee, "Wh-what?" Rijin at this point she was more than blushing, she was a walking tomato.

"I want to be friends, I want to arrange what happened between us, what do you say?" Kris looked at her and smiled, she was thinking about run and leave him here.

"Su-sure we can, but why?" she asked him while getting her coffee, she needs to do something about her face because this is embarrassing.

"As I said, I want to come clean with you" he said smiling at her "Can I get your number?" she wided her eyes at his question, he chuckled remembering that he really missed this, he missed everything from her.

She searched her purse to make him curious at her movements, then she took a little case and offer him her business card, he chuckled at her cute behavior so he nodded and searched for his own business card and offer her as he took hers.

"Well, I think I have to go" Kris said as he looks at his watch, "Be safe" he told her as he bowed lightly his head.

"Ah yes, be safe" Kris froze a moment and smiled at her, "See you around" he took off but he came back "Be safe too and wear your coat, is cold today" he said at her and then took off.

"Let's see how good it would be this oh-so-called friendship" Minhe said as she crossed her legs like giving a glance to the window, Kai smiled and pinched her chee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter