Chapter 7

Read My Feelings Just Like An Open Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pain is just like the rain because it will go as it's coming, so every time it is raining I just look at it and say it would pass at any moment.

Kris didn't knew if calling her was an hard approach but he took his phone and search for her number and mumbling to himself "Let's give a try before regretting to never do it" he presses on-call and closed his eyes, when she said she would come, he can't believe it and woke up, he needs to clean a bit.

He was on his porch with a beer while waiting, he got worried as she gets wet by the rain, because is pouring hard, and the news says maybe this would be all night to morning, until that he heard some noise and some knocks and the ring, he really got carried away by the rain.

"You really came" he said as he sees her, she chuckled and mocked him, "You told me to come" she said and blushed by her choice of words, Kris just smiled, this is like the old times, but the papers are inversed this time, "So.. I can get inside?" she asked to break the ice, waking Kris and open more the door for her.

After a few beers and some talking, Kris's phone got a call, so he excused himself to get it, she drinks more beer and she said to herself if she can be happier with her choice, while in the other room Kris got the call annoyed.

"What?" Kris said instead of hello, "Hello exist you know?" the latter rolled his eyes on the other line.

"I'm kind of busy here, so if you don't have more to say I would hang up" Kris was more than annoyed.

"Ok ok no need to get grumpy here, I just call to remind you that you have to be at 10 at my office tomorrow" the latter said getting Kris on his nerves.

"I would Luhan if you don't have-" "What the hell are you busy on that you need to hurry and close" Luhan interrupts him and Kris closed his eyes.

"I'm going" Kris said and shut the phone when he got at the other room where he leaves Rijin, he caught her falling in sleep, so he smiled at the view, he took a photo of her position and then carry her to the guest room, as he put her in bed she moves to get comfortable, Kris take a place on the floor near the bed just to look at her for a few minutes, half an hour later he got up and went to his room.

At the next morning Rijin woke up with a horrible headache, as she touched her forehead she felt a post-it, so she took it and smiled as she read at it, she got off from the bed and went to the bathroom in there.

'Hello dear, I need to get to the office so take a bath and eat some  porridge from the kitchen before you go, I will call you later'

As she walks to her home she saw a park so she sits and takes a deep breath, she can't believe her impulsive act but she needs to be herself, not thinking if she would regret after making it as always.

When her door opened she got her shoes off and when she went to her living room she almost falls on the floor, sometimes her friend is kind of scary.

"Oh my god Kai, what the hell?" she cursed at him, he's kinda weird at times, he was in her sofa with his crossed arms and legs, waiting for her, so she knows that she is in problems, Kai and Amber were the only ones that helped her to grow up after her parents disowned her 10 years back, so she is precious to them but sometimes Kai took it far.

"Where were you last night?" Kai looked at her, with that glare she got it like sit down because you are in a big problem, "What do you mean?" she asked as she was lost in the question.

"I get here last night because what happened yesterday and I was just searching for my friend that I know she can't manage a lot of things at once, but as I got here I got with an unfinished glass of wine, and some clothes in the floor of the closet" Kai closed his eyes and touched his hair, "Just tell me and I won't get mad" he was frustrated at the situation.

Rijin sighed and closed her eyes, "I'm sorry Kai" she got up "But I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter