Chapter 15

Read My Feelings Just Like An Open Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every time that someone tries to flirt with me I assured first that I'm looking for real love, ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming can't-live-without-each other love. Is it hard to find it? I just want to hope that someday I would get it so I would wait patiently for it.

"You aren't loyal anymore" Rijin was with the gang at D.O and Suzy's pastry shop the next day except for Kai, he said that he had something to attend in the hospital, everyone was with a hangover so some of them were with sunglasses making Rijin roll her eyes.

Last night she drank two wine bottles with Kris and then went upstairs, at morning she woke up in her be alone and Kris was missing, so she got off the bed and went down, to her surprise he cooks her breakfast and told her that he had a meeting with someone and will fetch her before lunch.

"Shut it" Amber said as she took her glass, "It isn't like you didn't like the night" Minhee told her as she throws her napkin at her.

"Don't" Rijin glanced Minhee back and then rolled her eyes, she wasn't going to fight with this drunks guys anymore, she had so much to handle.

"Well you are not my topic today" Minhee said as she took a piece of the strawberry shortcake that D.O bring, who was looking Rijin with his big eyes.

"I like his friends" Chanyeol shrugged and looked to Baekhyun that was fighting with Sehun for a fork.

"They were better than those morons" Suho pointed to Baekhyun and Sehun and both of them yelled at the same time.

"What? he's right, you're the kids that anyone wants to take care" Amber shrugged at them and then mocked them.

"Well you're savage with a boyish look" Baekhyun mocked her and she throws her napkin on the table and got up, Chanyeol was beside her so he pulls her back.

"You're some piece of trash that beat girls-" Amber yelled and Chanyeol covers with his hand before she said anything more offensive.

"Ugh I want to meet your so-called boyfriend to beat him to be with a girl with a boyish look" Baek mocked her back and Chanyeol got up this time, "Enough" he yelled startling everyone, even Baekhyun.

"Chanyeol don't" she took Chanyeol's arm but it was too late.

"I can't be quiet every time he swears at my girlfriend" he busted it out, leaving everyone shocked, Amber put her hand in her face.

"I knew it, both of you were weird since last year but I brush it off" Minhee said as she nodded and smirked, Rijin and D.O chuckled at the situation.

"Don't make me shove that cake in your throat" Amber warn her, Chanyeol sit down and sighed.

"I'm sorry babe, but this was frustrating so see him curse at you" Chanyeol took his girlfriend's hand to it, she shook her head and patted his hair.

"So that's why you both leave early every time" Sehun said as he nodded, "That explains a lot of things" Suho his face with this weird look.

"That's settled, so why Suzy and this Chen guy disappeared after them?" Minhee smirked as she looked at Suzy, the latter choked with her drink, she was a coughing mess.

"What" Baekhyun yelled, the table was a real mess, the hangover brush off from everyone now.

As lunch finished, everyone returned to home, Rijin went to write since she hadn't written anything for a few days and didn't have to do any chore in her home, D.O left her house clean, so she doesn't have more to do, as she was typing until she heard a ring so she went to her living room to see Kris in front of her house, she smiled to the screen and opened the door.

"Hi sweetheart" Kris said as soon the door slid open, he kissed her forehead and went in to pull off his shoes.

"What with the case?" she pointed and he smirked.

"I bring some things, let's go inside" he said and dragged her to the living room.

He sits her on the sofa and placed the case on the floor to open it, as soon he zip it open, he took a few wine bottles and b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter