Chapter 25

Read My Feelings Just Like An Open Book
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hurting someone or stealing something isn't the only way to hurt someone's feelings, sometimes people get hurt by the bad choices of words that we say to them, and that kind of hurting people can hold up with that memory forever. We need to look to our actions before we became a thoughtless person and never had to add salt to an open wound.

"Stop worrying, they would love you" Kris and Rijin were on their way to China since he told her to visit his parents she was being delusional at the meeting, she really wanted to marry him but they need to take at a slow pace, so now they were on the plane and he noticed that she was with her eyes closed and her hands were shaking.

"Baobei, are you all right?" Kris asked again when she didn't argue with him, instead, she took his hand and he felt her shaking hands and turn himself to look at her.

"I- I'm scared of heights" Kris widened his eyes, "Why you didn't tell me about it?" he asked as he took her in his embrace and try to calm her. Since what happened years ago, she developed some fears, and one of them is heights.

Rijin open her eyes when she heard a loud noise from the other room, so she tries to stir herself but her arms were tied up, she looks to herself trapped in that so when she wanted to call someone, was with some cloth so she tries to get up, then she tries to remember where she was but nothing cames to her mind, she was in this kind of cell, just in there she heard some noises and saw how her own body gave up and started crying, her brother was tied up to a chair and cover in blood, it was the worst image in her head that she can imagine, just to add in that, a woman came and laughed to the view while throwing cold water to them, this was for more than 5 months like this.

"I would be okay if you don't leave my side" she opened her eyes and give her a small smile, he just sighed at this, she has been with Xiumin in therapy to treat her fears but she didn't remember this one. In fact, she was anxious to get on the plane but as soon she saw to her window, she remembered what happened years ago with her brother that it felt so alive.

"Let's change our places" he told her and as soon he took the seat he closed the lid and they can't see the view, "Kris" she say loud enough for him so he hummed to her continue, "I remembered something from that day, it really felt so alive" she said looking at him, he sighed and place his arm to her shoulder and bring her near him.

"Can you come with me on my next appointment with Xiumin?" she asked him, she need a pilar, he back off a little to look at her eyes and smiled to her, "Of course my love, if you want it to" he kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes again, trying to not let it came again to her.

As soon they get to the airport they saw someone was with a big signboard with his name, so now they were on the car and Kris took a look to her, she felt it so she turns and saw him looking at her, "What happened?" she asked and he replied "Are you better now?" she sighed and nodded to him, then she gave him a hug, she needed this support since what happened before and now that she has it she wouldn't let it go.

"Young sir and young miss, we are here" the driver said in Chinese and Kris nodded and then looked to his girlfriend, "Are you ready baobei?" he asked her and she sighed but nodded, so as soon they nodded to the driver, the door opened and another man came to the view and received them, she felt the nervousness right now, it was like this chaebol family from a typical drama.

Rijin felt a little shake from Kris's hand to her hand, when she looked at him, he smiled to her and pecked her forehead, "Relax, my parents will love you" he said as they got near to the living room because he felt her a little tense, but she was looking everything since they enter the house, it was a long trip from the entrance to the living room, so he chuckled to her cuteness

"Son" A woman

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter